United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > OUTSIDE UNITED > General Football > Player & Manager Watch

Old 24-05-2018, 09:13 AM   #1
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Toby Alderweireld

Manchester United open talks with Toby Alderweireld as Tottenham seek over £50m for Belgian defender

* Toby Alderweireld looks set for the Tottenham exit door this summer
* Belgian is out of contract at the end of next season and has not agreed new deal
* Mauricio Pochettino is willing to sacrifice the defender to strengthen elsewhere

Manchester United have opened negotiations for Tottenham defender Toby Alderweireld.

The 29-year old Belgium international is out of contract at the end of next season but has so far failed to agree terms on a new contract.

Mauricio Pochettino is willing to sacrifice the stylish centre back in a bid to strengthen his squad in other areas.

Tottenham want over £50million for Alderweireld and will listen to similar offers for Danny Rose and Mousa Dembele.

They have an interest in Matthijs de Ligt from Ajax though face competition from some of Europe's elite for the teenager.

United boss Jose Mourinho has been unsure of his defence and wants to strengthen at full back also.

Manchester United have opened negotiations for Tottenham defender Toby Alderweireld. Tottenham want over £50million for Alderweireld rather than lose him on a free next summer

The move for Alderweireld will raise questions over the future of Eric Bailly, Phil Jones and Victor Lindelof.

Bailly fell foul of Mourinho after declaring himself too ill to play only to report for training a day later.

United are also looking at right backs with Sime Vrsaljko, Djibril Sidibe and Joao Cancelo on their list.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5764667/Man-United-open-talks-Tottenham-defender-Toby-Alderweireld.html
cocok lah nih buat tandem Bailly, biar gak ada lagi pelanggaran2 yg tidak diperlukan dikotak penalti lagi
Old 06-06-2018, 09:23 AM   #2
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Toby Alderweireld

'Of course I have my own idea': Man United target Toby Alderweireld hints that he could go - but admits Tottenham will 'decide future'

* Toby Alderweireld says any transfer this summer is in the hands of Tottenham
* However the Spurs defender admits he has his 'own idea' about a future move
* Alderweireld has been linked with a number of clubs, mainly Manchester United

Toby Alderweireld says any transfer this summer is entirely in the hands of Tottenham Hotspur - but hinted he has different ideas about his future.

Alderweireld has been linked with a move away from Spurs this summer, with Manchester United among the clubs said to be keen on the centre back.

A number of potential deals for Alderweireld have been touted, from a £40million swoop to a potential swap to United with Anthony Martial.

The Belgium international, who missed five months of the 2017-18 campaign with a hamstring injury, admitted he has been considering his future options.

Alderweireld told Belgian newspaper de Zontag: 'I have another two years contract, so Tottenham decide about my future. Of course I have my own idea, but that is not the case now.

'The past season was tough, but I'm glad that I could play the last four matches. That means that I am ready for the World Cup.'

Toby Alderweireld says any transfer this summer is entirely in the hands of Tottenham. However the Spurs defender admits he has his 'own idea' about a potential future move. Alderweireld has been linked with a number of top clubs, particularly Manchester United

Following his injury, Alderweireld returned to first-team action in mid-April, just in time to be named in Belgium's squad for Russia.

He played 90 minutes of their first warm-up match, a 0-0 draw against Portugal which saw the Red Devils booed off by their home fans at the final whistle.

He is likely to feature in Belgium's three Group G matches in Russia, against Panama, Tunisia and England.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5807885/Of-course-idea-Toby-Alderweireld-hints-future-move.html
tukar tambah aja ama Martial
Old 28-12-2018, 08:37 AM   #3
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Tottenham ready to trigger Toby Alderweireld's contract extension by one year... but rival clubs could now sign defender for £25m in the summer

* Toby Alderweireld's current deal at Tottenham Hotspur expires in the summer
* But Mauricio Pochettino revealed club will extend defender's deal by a year
* However, a clause in deal allows him to be available for just £25million
* Manchester United are among the sides expected to renew interest in Belgian

Mauricio Pochettino has confirmed Tottenham plan to trigger a one-year extension on Toby Alderweireld's contract.

Alderweireld's current deal expires at the end of this season.

By triggering the extension, Spurs will activate a clause which makes the Belgian centre half available for a cut-price £25million for a two-week window in the summer.

'Yes for sure,' said Pochettino, when asked if the club would extend his contract. 'It's obvious, the same situation as Jan.'

Toby Alderweireld has been a star performer for Tottenham in the current campaign. Alderweireld has found favour again under Pochettino following a troubled 2017-18 season. Pochettino revealed Spurs would take up the option of extending Alderweireld's contract

Earlier this month, Tottenham took an option to extend Jan Vertonghen's contract for one more year.

Alderweireld is back in Pochettino's team after a season disrupted by injury.

He was expected to leave last summer, with Jose Mourinho keen to sign him for Manchester United, but no serious bids materialised.

At 29, Alderweireld appears settled again at Spurs as they compete for the Premier League title.

'We are in a very good position,' said Pochettino. 'A position we deserve to be in, but it is another to be a real contender at the end of the season. We need to show we can be consistent during a whole season.

'Man City showed this in the past because they won the last Premier League. Liverpool made a big investment and are doing well at the top of the table.

'These two teams have more realistic thinking at the end of the season that they are going to be contenders.

'We need to show ourselves and everyone we can be real contenders. We are there because we have the belief. We are working hard. We have the quality. But still we are a question mark.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-6532839/Tottenham-trigger-Toby-Alderweireld-contract-extension-keeping-club-2020.html
mudah2an Lukaku & Fellaini bisa membujuk Toby u/ pindah ke United
Old 14-03-2019, 09:24 AM   #4
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Tottenham 'resigned to losing' Toby Alderweireld for £26m in summer with Manchester United leading Barcelona and Juventus in transfer chase

* Toby Alderweireld contract features a clause which may force Tottenham to sell
* In the final two weeks of the summer window Spurs must accept bids of £26m
* Manchester United, Barcelona and Juventus are all said to fancy Alderweireld
* Spurs are reportedly resigned to losing their star man to domestic rivals United

Tottenham have reportedly accepted that they are set to lose star defender Toby Alderweireld this summer.

Centre back Alderweireld is under contract at Spurs until the end of next season after the club triggered an extension clause in December.

Triggering the clause came at a price as it meant Spurs will be obliged to accept any bid of £26million or more for Alderweireld in the final two weeks of this summer's transfer window.

Tottenham could be forced to sell star defender Toby Alderweireld to Manchester United

According to The Mirror, Manchester United are leading the race for the 30-year-old's signature, although Barcelona and Juventus are also interested.

And The Mirror claim that Spurs are resigned to losing Alderweireld to their domestic rivals.

Since joining Spurs in 2015 Alderweireld has made more than 100 Premier League appearances, scoring five goals.

Alderweireld was heavily linked with a move away last summer but, after remaining with Spurs, he has started more League games than any other outfield player at the club this season.

His arrival at Old Trafford could coincide with Eric Bailly's departure.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6806697/Tottenham-resigned-losing-Toby-Alderweireld-Manchester-United.html
Old 20-03-2019, 09:26 AM   #5
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'I don't know... we will have to see': Toby Alderweireld casts doubts over Tottenham future as he admits he is unsure if he will be there next season

* Toby Alderweireld has admitted he is unsure of his long-term Tottenham future
* The defender is contracted until 2020 but has a release clause of £26million
* He said: 'I don't know. I am happy at Spurs, but we will see what the future brings'

Tottenham defender Toby Alderweireld has cast doubts over his future at the club by admitting he is unsure if he will still be at the club next season.

The 30-year-old's contract was extended to 2020 at the turn of the year after Tottenham triggered a clause, but in doing so also activated a £26million release clause in the summer transfer window.

Alderweireld has been an integral part of Mauricio Pochettino's plans this season, featuring 38 times in all competitions and any attempts to prise him away is likely to be met with opposition from the club.

Tottenham defender Toby Alderweireld is unsure if he will still be at the club next season. The Belgium defender has been an integral part of Tottenham's defence this season

However, speaking ahead of Belgium's European Qualifiers against Russia and Cyprus, the defender chose to remain coy when asked about his long-term future.

'There's a lot to play for this season. And in the end I have a year contract left at Spurs, so I don't look further than this season,' he told Sky Sports.

'Other things I don't know. I am very happy at Spurs, so we will see what the future brings.

'I still feel very fit. I think I played a lot of minutes this season so I showed that I am fit - I don't feel 30, I feel younger.

'So as I said, I am very happy and I just try to watch game-by-game. This season there is a lot to play for so I will give my best for that.'

Alderweireld, 30, has been linked with a summer move to Old Trafford, having been a target for Manchester United last season.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6828495/Toby-Alderweireld-casts-doubts-Tottenham-future.html
Old 29-03-2019, 09:30 AM   #6
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Juventus 'to make £26m move for Toby Alderweireld' as Italian giants look to take advantage of Tottenham defender's attractive release clause

* Juventus are lining up a £26m swoop for Tottenham defender Toby Alderweireld
* Manchester United's interest in the 30-year-old Belgian continues to diminish
* He can go for just £26m after Spurs extended his contract at the turn of the year
* Juve are looking to sign two new defenders to replace their current ageing stars

Juventus are lining up a £26million summer swoop for Tottenham defender Toby Alderweireld as Manchester United's interest in the Belgian continues to diminish.

United had held a long-term interest in the 30-year-old but newly-appointed permanent manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has overseen an improvement in defence since his arrival in December.

That has led to the Norwegian targeting other areas for his recruitment plan this summer with a right back, central midfield and possibly a right winger high up on the list of positions he wishes to strengthen.

Juventus are lining up a £26m summer swoop for Tottenham defender Toby Alderweireld. His deal was extended to 2020 at the turn of the year but that activated a £26m release clause

Now, according to The Mirror, Juventus are considering taking advantage of Alderweireld's attractive £26m buyout clause.

His contract was extended to 2020 at the turn of the year after Tottenham triggered a clause, but in doing so also activated a £26m release clause in the summer transfer window.

Alderweireld has been an integral part of Mauricio Pochettino's plans this season, featuring 38 times in all competitions and any attempts to prise him away is likely to be met with opposition from the club.

Juve are hoping to recruit two new central defenders this summer who can act as long-term replacements for veterans Giorgio Chiellini, Andrea Barzagli and Leonardo Bonucci.

Speaking ahead of Belgium's European Qualifiers against Russia and Cyprus last week, the defender chose to remain coy when asked about his long-term future.

'There's a lot to play for this season. And in the end I have a year contract left at Spurs, so I don't look further than this season,' he told Sky Sports.

'Other things I don't know. I am very happy at Spurs, so we will see what the future brings.

'I still feel very fit. I think I played a lot of minutes this season so I showed that I am fit - I don't feel 30, I feel younger.

'So as I said, I am very happy and I just try to watch game-by-game. This season there is a lot to play for so I will give my best for that.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6862665/Juventus-make-26m-Tottenham-defender-Toby-Alderweireld.html
tuh...gak gercep bisa disikat Juve nih
Old 31-03-2019, 10:55 AM   #7
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute

Keknya Juve yang bakalan dapetin Toby.
United dan Ole keknya memang ga berminat
tumpal_oneunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2019, 09:41 AM   #8
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Quote:
Originally Posted by tumpal_oneunited View Post
Keknya Juve yang bakalan dapetin Toby.
United dan Ole keknya memang ga berminat
semalam pake acara cetak OG lagi, Liverpool ke pucuk lagi deh
Old 01-04-2019, 05:56 PM   #9
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zudomiriku View Post
semalam pake acara cetak OG lagi, Liverpool ke pucuk lagi deh
Kurang beruntung dianya Om Zudo
Salah sang kaptennya Spurs tuh
tumpal_oneunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2019, 09:33 AM   #10
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'In my head, I will play for Spurs next season': Toby Alderweireld expects to stay at Tottenham despite talk of £25m move to Manchester United

* Toby Alderweireld has one year left on his current contract with Tottenham
* The Manchester United target has a release clause in his deal of £25million
* But Alderweireld says his focus is on playing for Spurs again next season

Tottenham defender Toby Alderweireld says he expects to be at Spurs next season despite links with a move to Manchester United.

Alderweireld, 30, has only one year left on his contract, which also features a £25million release clause.

But the centre back, who is currently preparing for this week's Champions League final, has claimed he sees himself in north London again next year.

Tottenham defender Toby Alderweireld says he expects to be at Spurs next season

'I'm going to say the same thing that I've been saying for the past couple of years,' he told Sport360.

'The only focus is Spurs, because of this focus I think I had a good season as well,'

'I have one year left on my contract, so in my head, I will play for Spurs next season.'

Alderweireld made 49 appearances this season for Mauricio Pochettino's side, who face Premier League rivals Liverpool in Madrid on Saturday night.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7077663/Alderweireld-expects-stay-Spurs-despite-talk-Man-United-move.html
yak..satu lagi target lepas & menolak bermain di EL

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 6
Andi Istiabudi, Blacklist7, rio vander vidic, tumpal_oneunited, xkeiszglf34, zudomiriku