United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 15-07-2010, 10:12 PM   #11
loveUNITED
first team
@United_Troopers

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
loveUNITED is just really niceloveUNITED is just really niceloveUNITED is just really niceloveUNITED is just really nice
Default Re: Gerard Pique

wkwkwkkwkw.... set dah kaco kaco tuh pique
loveUNITED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2010, 01:01 PM   #12
hendiplast
captain
ONE OK ROCK - The Beginning

Thanked 1,534 Times in 978 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
hendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to behold

like this pict
hendiplast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2010, 03:17 PM   #13
ferly_Liemz
first team
Hiduplah Indonesia Raya

Mentioned: 101 Post(s)
ferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to behold

Peres tuh picture nya....
ferly_Liemz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2010, 03:24 PM   #14
ecly_watchaa
first team
MIKIRIN NEGARA.??

Mentioned: 84 Post(s)
ecly_watchaa has a brilliant futureecly_watchaa has a brilliant futureecly_watchaa has a brilliant futureecly_watchaa has a brilliant futureecly_watchaa has a brilliant futureecly_watchaa has a brilliant futureecly_watchaa has a brilliant futureecly_watchaa has a brilliant futureecly_watchaa has a brilliant futureecly_watchaa has a brilliant futureecly_watchaa has a brilliant future
Visit ecly_watchaa's Facebook Visit ecly_watchaa's YouTube

ampun dah kelakuan pemain ini hahaha....
jailnya sadis...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ecly_watchaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2010, 03:57 PM   #15
Ucup Carrick
captain
Rock n' Roll All Day and All
Of The Night

Thanked 1,304 Times in 618 Posts
Mentioned: 49 Post(s)
Ucup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of light

wah...kemaren foto mesra ama ibra...sekarang kayak gini...
badung juga nih anak...
Old 05-09-2010, 03:17 PM   #16
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter

Manchester United boss Alex Ferguson 'a second father,' says Barcelona's Gerard Pique
imscouting.com

Barcelona centre-back Gerard Pique has spoken gratefully about the treatment afforded to him during his time at Manchester United by Sir Alex Ferguson, calling his former boss a "second father."

"When I came to Manchester United I was only 17 years old and it was hard for me to leave my family and friends and change clubs," Pique told STV Sports Centre. "And he helped me in every way, not only in football but also to find a home and in all my relationships outside of football. He was a person who helped me a lot. And for me he will always be like a second father."

The Catalan man failed to break into the first-team at Old Trafford, making just nine appearances in the 2007/08 season after his transfer from Real Zaragoza , and moved to Barcelona the next season for a relatively cheap 5 million euros.

But Pique said Ferguson wanted him to stay and regretted his departure.

"I remember when I went to his office to tell him that I wanted to go because Barcelona wanted me. It was my city, the club where I had grown up and I wanted to return. He did not want me to leave, and said I had a future at the club and had high expectations of me," he said. "I wanted to go, but he sent me a letter telling me that for him it was difficult to let me go to Barcelona."

The move didn't work out too badly for Pique, though, who soon cemented his place at the heart of the Barcelona defence, winning eight titles, including the Champions League.
“Let’s not underestimate the other teams. They are very good teams and there are a lot of games to play before the end of the season. We’re in a good position. But that means nothing if you don’t win the next game.” - Dimitar Berbatov
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rondwisan For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2010, 07:56 PM   #17
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Buat yang malas menterjemahkan atau mungkin kurang lancar dalam bahasa Inggris, berikut artikel dengan topik yang sama namun menggunakan bahasa Indonesia :

Ferguson Ayah Kedua Pique
Fitra Iskandar - Okezone

BARCELONA - Gerrard Pique sangat menghormati pelatih Manchester United Sir Alex Ferguson. Pique menyebut Ferguson seperti ayah kedua baginya.

“Ketika saya datang ke Manchester United, saya baru berumur 17 tahun. Sulit bagi saya meninggalkan keluarga dan teman serta berpindah klub,” kata Pique kepada STV Sport Centre.

Jauh dari relatif, Pique ternyata mendapatkan ketenangan dari Ferguson. Pelatih yang menukangi United sejak 1986 ini tidak hanya membimbingnya di lapangan tapi juga membantu Pique dalam kehidupan pribadi.

“Dia membantu saya dengan segala cara, tidak hanya dalam sepakbola tapi juga relasi saya di luar sepakbola. Dia figur yang banyak membantu saya. Dan bagi saya dia seperti ayah kedua,” imbuhnya.

Bek Barcelona ini meninggalkan Old Trafford hanya setelah sembilan kali tampil di musim 2007-2008 dan kemudian pindah ke Barca musim selanjutnya, dengan transfer yang hanya mencapai 5 juta euro.

Kepindahan Pique bukan lantaran Ferguson tidak menginginkannya lagi, Fergie bahkan sempat menahannya untuk tetap di Manchester karena yakin Pique memiliki masa depan di Old Trafford.

“Saya ingat ketika menemuinya dan mengatakan bahwa Barca menginginkan saya. Dia tidak ingin saya pergi dan mengatakan harapannya tinggi terhadap saya. Dia juga mengirim surat yang isinya mengatakan sulit melepasnya ke Barcelona,” kata Pique.

Kepindahan Pique ke Barcelona terjadi dan sepertinya itu adalah pilihan tepat. Pique sukses meyakinkan Pep Guardiola untuk satu tempat regular. Bersama Barca dia merasakan delapan gelar termasuk gelar Liga Champions. (fit)

Source : http://bola.okezone.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 10:11 AM   #18
Sir Alsep Ferguson
Founder
talk less do more

Thanked 1,090 Times in 424 Posts
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Sir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of lightSir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of lightSir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of lightSir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of lightSir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of lightSir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of light

Code:
http://www.tribalfootball.com/barcelona-defender-pique-astounded-man-utd-legend-keane-1221101
Barcelona defender Pique astounded by Man Utd legend Keane

Barcelona defender Gerard Pique admits Manchester United captain Roy Keane was an "astounding" leader during his time at Old Trafford.

Pique was just coming through as Keane was winding down his time at United.

But the Spaniard recalled: "He [Keane] is the player I have seen with the most influence in the dressing room. I remember coming in at half-time and it was him who gave the team talk and speech. Sir Alex Ferguson turned away and it was Keane who spoke.

"I was astounded by him."
Old 03-11-2010, 11:42 AM   #19
dhodoadrian
first team
keep on rocking

Mentioned: 115 Post(s)
dhodoadrian is a name known to alldhodoadrian is a name known to alldhodoadrian is a name known to alldhodoadrian is a name known to alldhodoadrian is a name known to alldhodoadrian is a name known to alldhodoadrian is a name known to alldhodoadrian is a name known to all
Visit dhodoadrian's Facebook Visit dhodoadrian's Twitter Visit dhodoadrian's YouTube dhodoadrian

hebat ya ni orang, bisa ngerasain selebrari kemenangan final UCL 2x berturut...

2008 bersama United, 2009 bersama Barca
Old 23-11-2010, 02:34 PM   #20
HenryRooney07
first team
@07_hendry

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
HenryRooney07 is a glorious beacon of lightHenryRooney07 is a glorious beacon of lightHenryRooney07 is a glorious beacon of lightHenryRooney07 is a glorious beacon of lightHenryRooney07 is a glorious beacon of lightHenryRooney07 is a glorious beacon of lightHenryRooney07 is a glorious beacon of light
Visit HenryRooney07's Twitter

masih muda dah pernah ngrasain berbagai gelar mulai level klub sampai TimNas,
g jarang dia juga mbantu nyerang dan berkali2 nyetak gol.Yakin nih pasti nantinya jadi legend di dunia sepakbola.

Suayaaannggg bgt kluar dari United.... mau gimana lagi pada waktu itu kan duet Vida-Rio sedang onfire nya...

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 104
achiell, ad13t, adesaktiTRK, alfiandrmwn, Alphin Ambo, aMieBeckz, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, apri_united25, Ardiey11, arymashuda, AuliaHasby, ayahocta, Azrul Red United, benatbenat, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, cie_1, CRj, cupen7, daitze, dekepiks, dery pramudito, devil_heart, dhafiarf, dhodoadrian, dudut, ecly_watchaa, Ekky Malonda, elhuszeinz, Emank_1412, endhy_cantona, eyeofday, fadilbedil, Fajar_, fajrinited, FauCAN7ONA, Febri Angga, febza, fey777, fikrirf, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, goodfron, HaHa, hdhe16, hendiplast, holy, hwstars94, id4y, irfan_mancunianred, irfi_1, irhamutd, jerryap, jifortin, jonajoni, jratualang, Krisnoaji Pamungkas, Lang25, lauraniza, MichaelMU, MUFC1878, muhammad rere albani, NdeGue, oldark, ollacarla, penk22_, Redsbusby, red_girl_mia, revald, rio vander vidic, Riskur, Rizkiandi, ronald hars, scratch, sepatu_ancur, SR 7, Syarifeghy, Tamanaro, taz_devil_utd, theater of dream, Thomas, tietocinex, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, UNITED1878, united7, unromantic_dio, VaDLi, Van_Munandar, wahyou91, walikece, Wengge Schmeichel, wira_ozora, Yayat Dg Kulle, Zee de Wazza, zircon tri hafid, zudomiriku