United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 03-12-2018, 08:55 AM   #151
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Romelu Lukaku

HERRERA: WE'LL NOW SEE THE BEST OF LUKAKU

Manchester United can expect to see the ‘best Lukaku’ in the next few games after Romelu found his scoring boots again in Saturday's 2-2 draw with Southampton.

That's the belief of the Belgian's team-mate Ander Herrera, who grabbed the Reds' equaliser with a cute flicked finish, six minutes after Lukaku had pulled his side back into the game by firing into the roof of the net after great work from Marcus Rashford.

Those strikes meant the sides went into half-time level but unfortunately Jose Mourinho's men could not find a winning goal after the break.

Despite the dropped points, Herrera was still citing Lukaku's 33rd-minute goal as a positive sign for the busy Christmas period ahead when he spoke to MUTV after the game.

“When the ball was fed to him [Lukaku], he held it for the team,” said Herrera.

“He was not selfish at all, he was playing for us without shining, but he was good for the team and he has to build on that.

“He played a fantastic 60 minutes and he scored, which is very important for the strikers.

”I think we are going to see the best Lukaku in the next games.”

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 05:22 AM   #152
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Semoga meme ini bisa memotivasi Lukaku untuk terus membuktikan bahwa dirinya siap tampil prima dalam setiap laga United

Old 10-12-2018, 01:18 PM   #153
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United striker Romelu Lukaku says he's a lean mean machine again after losing 'little bit of muscle'

* Romelu Lukaku scored as Manchester United thrashed Fulham 4-1 on Saturday
* United frontman has slimmed down and shown an improvement in form recently
* He admits he lost a 'little bit of muscle' after bulking up for the 2018 World Cup

He is starting to emerge from a lean spell in front of goal and Romelu Lukaku is looking noticeably, well, leaner.

The Manchester United striker admits that he bulked up to play for Belgium at the World Cup last summer, and his more muscular physique has hindered him amid the faster pace of the Premier League.

After firing four goals in his first four games this season, Lukaku endured a 12-match drought before scoring on his last two starts against Southampton and Fulham.

The 25-year-old has shed the weight by keeping away from the gym, drinking more water, and sticking to a diet of fish and vegetables, while a different training regime has helped to resolve a hamstring problem.

Having recently dismissed criticism of his physique as 'bull***t', Lukaku was able to laugh about it after helping United to their biggest league win in 13 months.

'A little bit of muscle, yeah,' he said. 'I had to lose it.

'I felt great at the World Cup, but here in the Premier League I cannot play with the same amount of muscle as international football.

'When I came back, I knew straightaway "nah, I cannot play in this style like this".

United frontman Lukaku, 25, has slimmed down and shown an improvement in form recently. Lukaku admits he lost a 'little bit of muscle' after bulking up for the World Cup

'So you just stay out of the gym, drink a lot of water, and eat a lot of veg and fish, and it helps.

'Also, I had a hamstring injury, which is something that never happens to me.

'We did a lot of tests to see what the problem was. Just training differently, more prevention in the gym and more speed bursts in training - for me, that's the most essential.

'After the World Cup, I was a bit tired. You know, I had the same thing in 2014 after the World Cup. When I came back to Everton, I was really in a slump. So, now I think I am at a decent level and ready to go again.'

Lukaku also spoke to manager Jose Mourinho about what was missing in his game after making four of his previous six appearances off the bench.

Sportsmail expert Martin Keown was not the only one to notice Lukaku chasing down every ball against Fulham, commenting on Match of the Day that the imposing Belgian had 'played like a pussycat for most of the season'.

'Not enough intensity,' acknowledged Lukaku. 'I played with not enough aggression, I think.

'Me and the manager had good conversations in the last couple of days, where really he told me what he wanted from me.

'I know from my side I have to do better. Today I think I played with intensity like everybody else.'

After the 2-2 draw with Arsenal in midweek, this was another highly energised performance from United, with Lukaku adding to goals from Ashley Young and Juan Mata.

A weak Fulham side, described by manager Claudio Ranieri as '11 lambs against 11 wolves' in the first half, briefly rallied when substitute Aboubakar Kamara won and converted a penalty.

However, any hopes of a comeback were killed off shortly afterwards when Andre-Frank Zambo Anguissa was sent off for a second bookable offence.

The result leaves Fulham rooted to the foot of the table while United move up to sixth - albeit still eight points adrift of the top-four - ahead of their final Champions League group tie in Valencia on Wednesday.

Mourinho's declaration that Paul Pogba will start what is likely to be a rather meaningless game alongside fringe players like Sergio Romero and Andreas Pereira, hardly felt like a vote of confidence in United's record signing, who was an unused substitute against Fulham.

Ranieri's side, meanwhile, must raise their game for more winnable fixtures against West Ham, Newcastle, Wolves and Huddersfield this month.

'We know we have some very decisive games in December,' said Andre Schurrle. 'We need to fight. We need to pick up more points and get more confidence, then you can change the momentum.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6477421/Manchester-Uniteds-Romelu-Lukaku-says-hes-lean-mean-machine-again.html
Old 10-12-2018, 02:46 PM   #154
Andi Istiabudi
manager

HOW A NEW DIET BOOSTED LUKAKU'S HUNGER FOR GOALS

Romelu Lukaku has had to lose muscle and alter his diet to restore his goalscoring powers at Manchester United.

Those remedies pinpointed by Lukaku and United’s medical staff have helped the Belgium striker to cure his self-diagnosed hangover from the World Cup.

A 12-match goal drought for the Reds has been ended with two strikes in his last three appearances, in the 2-2 draw with Southampton and 4-1 win over Fulham on consecutive Saturdays.

Lukaku stormed into the new season for United with four goals in five games following a successful World Cup in Russia where he helped Belgium to reach the semi-finals. His country were beaten in St Petersburg in the last four by eventual winners France and then won the bronze medal after beating England in the third-place play-off.

However, it seems there was a delayed reaction for Lukaku in club football and he believes the reason for this was the hard gym work he did in Russia to bulk up for international duty.

“I added a little bit of muscle at the World Cup,” Romelu reflected, when speaking to reporters after the Fulham game.

“I just felt great and I think I played great over there [in Russia], but when I came back it is a different style of football. In the Premier League I cannot play with the same amount of muscle as I do in international football.

“When I came back I knew straightaway, I cannot play in this style. I had to lose muscle basically. So you just stay out of the gym, drink a lot of water, eat a lot of vegetables and fish and it helps.”

Having lost muscle, Lukaku then had to answer manager Jose Mourinho’s call to be more aggressive!

“I had good conversations with the manager in the last couple of days [before the Fulham game], when he told me what he wanted from me. And I know from my side I have to do better.“

So what did Mourinho pinpoint as an area of improvement?

”I wasn't playing with enough intensity or aggression,” said Lukaku. “But against Fulham I think I played with intensity like everybody else did.”

So why does Romelu think his aggression tailed off, after a blistering start to the season after returning from Russia?

“After the World Cup, I think I was a bit tired,” he explained.

“I had the same thing in 2014 after the World Cup, when I came back to Everton. I was really in a slump after that World Cup.

“I knew that, so I did a lot of tests with the medical staff to see what the problem was. Also I had a hamstring injury, which is something that never happens to me.

”I just had to train differently, working more on [injury] prevention in the gym and try to do more speed bursts in training which, for me, are the most essential.

“There was also a mental hangover from the World Cup because it was intense. It was really intense because we got so close to absolute glory.

”But now I think I am at a decent level again and ready to go again. I just keep looking forward and improving, trying to add to my game and to help the team to win.”

www.manutd.com
Old 17-12-2018, 09:47 AM   #155
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'Lukaku's problems encapsulate what I think is going wrong at Old Trafford': Alan Shearer criticises Manchester United striker for disappointing performance in defeat to Liverpool

* Alan Shearer criticises Romelu Lukaku for his performance in loss to Liverpool
* Manchester United striker endured a difficult time during 3-1 defeat at Anfield
* Shearer admitted that the service to the striker wasn't of a high standard

Alan Shearer has criticised Romelu Lukaku for his performance in Manchester United's 3-1 defeat to Liverpool, stating that the striker's problems sum up the struggles that United are facing.

Lukaku endured a difficult time as United's misery continued with a defeat at Anfield and he has mustered just six goals in 16 Premier League appearances this season.

Shearer was heavily critical of Lukaku, remarking that he 'was nowhere near good enough' against Liverpool.

Speaking on Match of the Day 2, former Newcastle striker Shearer said: 'Lukaku's problems encapsulate what I think is going wrong at Old Trafford. Other than David De Gea, I don't think any player is playing anywhere near their potential.

'I looked at Lukaku's performance today and it was nowhere near good enough. Lukaku didn't want to go near him all afternoon, van Dijk and Lovren bullied him.'

Shearer admitted that the situation wasn't entirely Lukaku's fault, with the Belgian not receiving the required service from his team-mates.

He said: 'Admittedly the service he's getting is average at best. He doesn't know whether to come short or go long. He's starting to hide, he doesn't want to be involved in the game because he's not getting what he wants.'

Alan Shearer has criticised Manchester United striker Romelu Lukaku's performance. Lukaku struggled to make an impact against Liverpool, with Virgil Van Dijk marshalling him. Shearer stated that he felt Lukaku was 'bullied' by Liverpool's van Dijk and Dejan Lovren

With regards to the overall situation at United, Shearer feels that the upcoming January transfer window is hugely important for the future of manager Jose Mourinho.

Shearer said: 'Something has to give. They're either going to have get rid of the players that the manager wants to get rid of in January, or they're going to back the manager and say you're are man. If not, something has to change.

'If they didn't back him in the summer, which they didn't. You can't just say it's the manager's fault, you've got to look at the players also.

'As a player when you come off a football pitch you've got to look yourself in the mirror and say have I given everything today? Other than De Gea, certainly today, and on the evidence we've seen a lot this season, can say that.'

Lukaku scored 27 goals for United last season and impressed for Belgium at the World Cup but has appeared devoid of confidence this campaign.

The 25-year-old possesses much in the way of pace and power, but has lacked composure in front of goal.

Following their latest loss United remain in sixth place in the Premier League and are 19 points adrift of Liverpool, who returned to the top of the table.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6502467/Alan-Shearer-criticises-Manchester-United-striker-disappointing-performance-against-Liverpool.html
Old 17-12-2018, 03:36 PM   #156
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Malam Sunyi Lukaku di Anfield
Okdwitya Karina Sari - detikSport

Liverpool - Manchester United mesti mengakui keunggulan Liverpool usai tersungkur 1-3 di Anfield. Striker MU Romelu Lukaku tak mampu bicara banyak.

Pada pertandingan yang dihelat Minggu (16/12/2018), MU menghadapi bombardir serangan Liverpool. Sebanyak 36 tembakan lawan dihadapi Setan Merah, yang cuma mampu membuat enam percobaan di sepanjang 2x45 menit.

Lukaku dimainkan dari awal sampai akhir. Opta mencatat striker Belgia itu cuma 20 kali menyentuh bola, jumlah sentuhan paling sedikit dalam sebuah pertandingan Premier League yang dia mainkan.

Selain itu, Lukaku juga sama sekali gagal melepaskan satupun tembakan. Plus diganjar kartu kuning karena mengganjal Naby Keita.

Kendati demikian, Lukaku secara tidak langsung berperan atas terjadinya gol balasan MU yang dicetak Jesse Lingard di babak pertama. Eks penyerang Everton itu melepaskan umpan silang yang tidak diantisipasi dengan sempurna oleh kiper Liverpool Alisson Becker, sehingga bola muntah bisa disambar Lingard.

Berbanding lurus dengan performa buruk MU di sepanjang musim ini, Lukaku mengalami seret gol. Pemain berusia 25 tahun itu hanya mencetak dua gol dalam 11 penampilan terakhirnya atau enam gol secara keseluruhan.

Lukaku akan mencoba mendapatkan ketajamannya kembali saat MU menghadapi Cardiff City di lanjutan Liga Inggris, 23 Desember.
Old 31-12-2018, 10:25 PM   #157
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Ini Cara Solskjaer Buat Lukaku Tajam Lagi
Mohammad Resha Pratama - detikSport

Manchester - Romelu Lukaku sedang tidak tampil oke bersama Manchester United musim ini. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer punya satu cara untuk mengembalikan ketajamannya. Apa itu?

Lukaku baru bikin tujuh gol dari 23 penampilan sejauh ini di seluruh kompetisi. Bukan torehan yang bagus untuk pemain yang diandalkan MU untuk mencetak gol.

Inkonsistensi performa jadi problem tersendiri untuk Lukaku sejak gabung MU musim lalu. Apalagi Lukaku juga sempat bermasalah dengan manajer Jose Mourinho di awal musim ini yang membuatnya kerap dicadangkan.

Masalah serupa juga muncul saat Solskjaer jadi pengganti Mourinho di mana Lukaku sempat tidak dimainkan pada dua laga awal. Lukaku lantas baru dimainkan pada laga ketiga saat menghadapi Bournemouth semalam.

Masuk menggantikan Marcus Rashford, Lukaku bikin satu gol usai memanfaatkan umpan Paul Pogba, yang memastikan kemenangan 4-1 MU. Usai pertandingan, Solskjaer punya satu resep agar Lukaku bisa tampil tajam lagi.

Caranya adalah membuat Lukaku tak lagi berpikir dirinya adalah target man yang tugasnya utamanya bikin gol. Ini dilakukan agar Lukaku tak terbebani dengan tugas itu dan bisa tampil lebih lepas.

"Dia memang target man yang hebat, tapi jika Anda menyuruhnya untuk jadi target man, maka dia justru sulit bikin gol. Hari ini (Kemarin), dia bermain agak melebar dan dia punya atribut untuk jadi striker top," ujar Solskjaer seperti dikutip FourFourTwo.

"Kami harus mengembalikan kebugarannya, tapi saya puas sejauh ini. Meski dia sedikit terlihat offside saat bikin gol, tapi itu penyelesaian yang bagus," sambungnya.
Old 03-01-2019, 08:26 PM   #158
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Romelu Lukaku Sang Supersub
Putra Rusdi Kurniawan - detikSport

Newcastle - Romelu Lukaku menjadi pembeda saat Manchester United menang atas Newcastle United. Ia yang masuk sebagai pemain pengganti terlibat dalam dua gol Setan Merah.

Manchester United mampu meraih kemenangan 2-0 saat bertandang ke markas Newcastle United di St James Park, Kamis (3/1/2019) dinihari WIB. Dua gol kemenangan Setan Merah tercipta melalui Romelu Lukaku menit ke-64 serta Marcus Rashford menit ke-80.

Hasil bagus atas The Magpies ini membuat MU terus melanjutkan catatan kemenangan mereka di bawah manajer, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer. Pria asal Norwegia tersebut mampu mengantarkan Setan Merah meraih tiga poin di empat laga awalnya sebagai manajer.

Dalam laga kontra Newcastle, MU sebenarnya sempat kesulitan untuk mencetak gol di babak pertama. Solskjaer mampu mengambil keputusan tepat dengan memasukan Romelu Lukaku pada menit ke-63.

Pemain asal Belgia ini langsung memecah kebuntuan Setan Merah hanya selang 38 detik setelah ia masuk ke lapangan. Ia juga berperan terhadap gol kedua MU. Ia yang memulai serangan balik mampu melepaskan umpan kepada Alexis Sanchez yang kemudian memberikan assist kepada Rashford untuk mencetak gol.

Usai laga, Solskjaer tak segan memuji performa Lukaku sebagai pemain pengganti.

"Sentuhan pertama yang baik dari seorang pemain pengganti! Ketika Anda melihat Romelu Lukaku besar berlari ke arah Anda, sebagai penjaga gawang Anda mungkin menarik tangan Anda kembali! Kami lamban di babak pertama, itu seperti sebuah pertanda, kami terlalu melepas umpan dari samping ke tengah lapangan," ujar Solskjaer dilansir dari BBC.

"Kami pergi ke Dubai setelah pertandingan Piala FA, Anda membutuhkan latihan kebugaran karena kami akan membutuhkan kaki-kaki kami pada akhir Maret," tuturnya menambahkan.
Old 07-01-2019, 08:44 AM   #159
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Romelu Lukaku is firing again for Manchester United and striker puts revival down to new boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's 'total analysis' of his game

* Romelu Lukaku's form has improved since Manchester United got a new boss
* Lukaku has scored three goals in as many games under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
* And the Belgian has praised the impact that interim manager Solskjaer has had
* 'He understands what type of striker you are and he plays to your strengths'

Five wins out of five for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and three goals in three for Romelu Lukaku under Manchester United's caretaker manager.

The big Belgian is by no means the only player to have responded positively to Solskjaer's appointment, but Lukaku is benefiting from the former United striker's insight and what he describes as a 'total analysis of my game'.

After missing Solskjaer's first two matches in charge while on compassionate leave over Christmas, Lukaku scored off the bench against Bournemouth and Newcastle before marking his first start with a well-taken goal in this FA Cup win over Reading.

Striker Romelu Lukaku, 25, has seen his form Manchester United improve in recent weeks. Lukaku scored his third goal in as many games as United beat Reading on Saturday afternoon

The £75million striker has been encouraged to face goal more often in a way that suits United's faster attacking style under Solskjaer, rather than holding the ball up and slowing the game down as a target man.

It paid off as Lukaku latched on to an excellent through-ball from Alexis Sanchez to round Reading goalkeeper Anssi Jaakkola and score, after Juan Mata had fired United ahead from the penalty spot.

He still faces a battle with Marcus Rashford to establish himself as Solskjaer's first-choice striker, but more work will be done to fine-tune his game on the club's warm-weather training camp in Dubai this week ahead of Sunday's clash with Tottenham at Wembley.

'He understands what type of striker you are and he plays to your strengths,' said Lukaku.

'From the first day when I came back in, he did a total analysis of my game — I was really surprised.

'He's helped me a lot. He talks to me all the time and I like that. He really wants me to face the goal because he knows that is when I'm at my most dangerous, moving off the shoulder of the defenders.

'He plays in a way that I like to play and also the rest of the team. We are back to ourselves and it's good to see the players enjoy and win games.'

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has been credited with playing a key role in getting Lukaku to play better. Lukaku said: 'He understands what type of striker you are and he plays to your strengths'

Victory No 5 for Solskjaer since replacing Jose Mourinho last month saw him equal Sir Matt Busby's record when he started as United manager in 1946.

Typically, the Norwegian is not getting carried away by his achievement.

The fixture list has been kind to him and he knows the first big test awaits at Wembley next weekend.

'I don't care,' said Solskjaer. 'Not now. I might sit down in 20 years' time and look at whatever records I have. But I never look back. Never ever. The players are getting confidence and momentum. Let's see where it takes us. We're always good towards the end of the season anyway.'

The Spurs game will pit Solskjaer against Mauricio Pochettino, the favourite to be installed as United manager next summer if their interim boss cannot persuade the Old Trafford hierarchy to give him the job on a permanent basis.

Solskjaer said: 'We don't go to Dubai and just prepare for Tottenham. We have to prepare for the rest of the season. It's how we fare against PSG and Liverpool.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6563005/Romelu-Lukaku-revival-Ole-Gunnar-Solskjaers-total-analysis.html
Old 07-01-2019, 12:54 PM   #160
Andi Istiabudi
manager

LUKAKU LEARNING FROM SOLSKJAER'S STUDIES

A detailed study of Romelu Lukaku’s game by Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has brought instant rewards for Manchester United’s Belgian hitman.

Lukaku has scored three in his first three appearances of Solskjaer’s reign as the Reds caretaker boss, thanks to a one-to-one close examination of his style by the man formerly nicknamed 'the baby-faced assassin.'

The 24-year-old scored against Huddersfield Town on Boxing Day after coming on as a substitute, and broke the deadlock seconds after coming off the bench at Newcastle United.

In his first start for Solskjaer, against Reading in the third round of the Emirates FA Cup, Lukaku sealed his side's 2-0 win.

The Belgian's scoring ratio for the Reds - 36 in 76 appearances gives him an average of a strike every 2.1 matches - is already better than the caretaker boss in his legendary playing days; the Treble winner netted every 2.9 games with his 126 goals in 366 outings.

However, Lukaku admits Solskjaer has already taught him a thing or two already about attacking for United.

“He talks to me all the time and I like that,” says Romelu.

“He played in a way that I like to play, and also the rest of the team, and we are just enjoying our football right now.

”He’s taught me a lot. Movement-wise, and stuff like that, but obviously he knows the type of striker that I am. From the first day when I came back in, he did a total analysis of my game. I was really surprised but he helped me a lot and I am looking forward to keeping on working with him.

“He really wants me to face the goal because he knows that I am at my most dangerous when I do that, when I'm moving off the shoulder of the defender but also trying to stay on the move all the time.

“The work that we have been doing over the last couple of weeks is good, and I just take it every day at a time and I want to improve my game. He was ice cold when he was in front of the goal and that is something I like.“

So does Lukaku believe some of Solskjaer's clinical, composed finishing is now rubbing off on him?

“Yeah, I think so,” he says.

“I just take it one day at a time. I just want to work and help the team in every way that I can and right now everything is going well, not only for me but for the rest of the team as well and I am delighted.

“I just keep working in training and in the games. I don’t want to regret it the next day. And right now everything is going well and now hopefully we can turn it up a notch and improve a bit more as a team like the manager wants us to play and that’s it.”

www.manutd.com

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 35
adaastopa5922, alfiandrmwn, Andi Istiabudi, an_setanmerah, Blacklist7, delongedee, endhy_cantona, fredrian.seven, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, id4y, iman, ivanzferdinand, jojo poenya, kedangsul, Kurnia Alif, Legolash, m4nunited, malle, penk22_, Rean, Rendi Pardi, reza willya, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rizkimn11_, robby7beckham, smile_boy, theater of dream, tumpal_oneunited, victory II, wira_ozora, zudomiriku