United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 28-10-2010, 10:46 PM   #501
Redsbusby
The Bullshitter

Thanked 3,073 Times in 1,811 Posts
Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
Redsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Michael Owen

STILL GOT IT...?

Michael Owen might retire if he doesn’t get a new Man Utd deal
-TheSpoiler.co.uk

Guess it’s bye, then?

30-year-old crock Michael Owen has announced may well quit football if Manchester United don’t offer him a new contract, rather than continue his career at ‘poorer’ Premier League clubs.

The striker’s two year deal is up at the end of the season and United haven’t bothered talking to him about signing a new one. Meanwhile, they’ve just asked John O’Shea if he’d like to earn £80k p/w for being thoroughly average.

TAKE THE HINT, MICHAEL.

Quote:
I would honestly love to stay but you will have to ask the manager about the long term. I could score at this level for many years and would love it to be at a top club like United.

Whether I would want to be dropping down to a poorer Premier League team, I don’t know. Yes I could score goals but I would probably get less opportunities and less enjoyment.

I just don’t feel my game is suited to a team that is really struggling. I won’t drop down leagues.

‘I can’t be arsed anymore, but I really like the idea of being paid thousands of pounds to play 40 minutes of football every month and score tap-ins.’

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

THE ONLY THING WE WANT TO LOSE THIS SEASON IS THE DEBT
Redsbusby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2010, 08:02 PM   #502
Redsbusby
The Bullshitter

Redsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond repute

Hahahha, this one is AMusing....

(Photo)Injury advice just a call away for Owen

Posted on Friday, 29th October 2010 by The Red Knight

Given the fact he has been sporting that bandage as long as I remember, who better to give Michael Owen injury advice than Pudsey The Bear? At the launch for the ‘Chat for Children’ initiative Owen posed with Pudsey and who I can only assume is his girlfriend Blush outside Old Trafford.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 12-11-2010, 11:27 PM   #503
bulebolsblue
-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
bulebolsblue has no contributions yet

cmooonnn OWENNN
bulebolsblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2010, 04:53 AM   #504
hendiplast
captain
ONE OK ROCK - The Beginning

Thanked 1,534 Times in 978 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
hendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to behold

Michael Owen will not join Aston Villa: Gerard Houllier rules out January move for United striker

Aston Villa manager Gerard Houllier has ruled out the possibility of trying to sign Manchester United striker Michael Owen in January.

Houllier was previously in charge of Owen during his successful spell at Liverpool.
But the Frenchman confirmed he will not attempt to be reunited with the former England player during the next transfer window.

Houllier expects to have Emile Heskey and John Carew available after injury lay-offs within the next month.

Gabriel Agbonlahor has already returned to action after six weeks on the sidelines following groin surgery.

When asked if he would try to sign Owen in January, Houllier said: 'No. In terms of some strikers Emile and John will come back. There is no point.'

But Houllier did confirm: 'We definitely need to sign one or two players in January.'

Meanwhile, Houllier has called for patience in giving his crop of exciting young players, such as Marc Albrighton and Barry Bannan, time to develop.

He said: 'The only thing with young players is you need sometimes to be patient and sometimes to be indulgent.

'I think at some stage one of them will have a very poor game but you must not judge on one game. It's a whole picture thing.

'That's what I said to young Bannan because he was distraught after the game against Burnley in the Carling Cup.

'I said 'hang on, you're not in the team because of one game.' He thought it was a make-or-break game.

'I said "no, it's a whole thing, you will miss games, you will have better games".

'Sometimes they are a little bit impatient.'

Dailymail
hendiplast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2010, 06:11 AM   #505
Sheyro_07Seven
first team
The Real Big Boss

Location: Jember-Malang-Bojonegoro-Tuban-Tegal-Tangerang-Jakarta-Serang-Banjarmasin PP
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Sheyro_07Seven has a spectacular aura aboutSheyro_07Seven has a spectacular aura about

Owen,.Oh,.Owen,.7
Sheyro_07Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 05:54 AM   #506
hendiplast
captain
ONE OK ROCK - The Beginning

Thanked 1,534 Times in 978 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
hendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to behold

Michael Owen boost for Manchester United as striker closes in on Christmas comeback

Manchester United striker Michael Owen could be back in time for the festive fixtures.

Owen has returned to full training following a hamstring injury that has kept him out of action since October.

Manager Sir Alex Ferguson told MUTV: 'He is doing very well. He took part in the football side of it yesterday.

'I would say he's two weeks away (from playing). We need to make sure he does a good stint of football training before we bring him into the games.'

However Owen Hargreaves is no nearer a return from his hamstring problem.

Ferguson added: 'It's a bad blow for the lad and it's hard to take, given the length of time he's been out and the amount of football he's missed.'

dailymail
hendiplast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 09:32 AM   #507
ario adi nugroho
captain
Lensa Kamar Putih

Thanked 1,507 Times in 642 Posts
Mentioned: 188 Post(s)
ario adi nugroho has much to be proud ofario adi nugroho has much to be proud ofario adi nugroho has much to be proud ofario adi nugroho has much to be proud ofario adi nugroho has much to be proud ofario adi nugroho has much to be proud ofario adi nugroho has much to be proud ofario adi nugroho has much to be proud ofario adi nugroho has much to be proud of

Visit ario adi nugroho's Facebook Visit ario adi nugroho's Twitter

Owen Pulih, Hargreaves Belum

Michael Owen sudah pulih, namun manajer Sir Alex Ferguson baru akan menurunkannya menghadapi Chelsea, dua pekan mendatang.

Striker veteran Manchester United Michael Owen sudah pulih dari cedera hamstring. Hanya, ia baru akan dimainkan oleh manajer Sir Alex Ferguson saat United menghadapi Chelsea di Stamford Bridge, Minggu (19/12) mendatang.

Ferguson memperkirakan Owen sudah benar-benar fit dalam big match Liga Primer Inggris itu. Owen sendiri terakhir kali memperkuat United saat ditahan Sunderland 0-0, Oktober lalu. Mantan striker tim nasional Inggris ini terpaksa beristirahat lebih dari satu bulan saat mengalami cedera hamstring dalam latihan.

"Kini, Michael sudah bisa berlatih kembali. Dia melakukannya dengan baik. Saya katakan, dia sudah siap pada pertandingan tandang, dua pekan mendatang," kata Ferguson.

Sebaliknya, gelandang Owen Hargreaves masih diragukan kondisinya. Hargreaves mengalami cedera hamstring saat baru lima menit dimainkan di pertandingan meawan Wolverhampton, bulan lalu. Saat ini, ia menjalani proses pemulihan.

"Cedera itu jelas menjadi pukulan telak bagi dia. Berat bagi dia untuk menghadapinya. Karena itu, saya memberi waktu lebih lama bagi dia untuk pemulihan," jelas Ferguson.
ario adi nugroho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 09:52 AM   #508
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Go Owen Go !!!
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 12:02 PM   #509
dqbullin
academy
jobseeker

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
dqbullin has no contributions yet

KABAR BAGUS!!!
ada tambahan amunisi buat lini depan MU.
Owen terkadang menentukan hasil akhir seperti melawan Bolton.
dqbullin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 06:34 PM   #510
Redsbusby
The Bullshitter

Houllier eyes Owen move
December 5, 2010 By ESPNsoccernet staff

Aston Villa manager Gerard Houllier says he would "love" to be reunited with Michael Owen once again should the Manchester United striker become available.

Houllier managed Owen during the most productive years of the striker's career, with the pinnacle coming in 2001 when Liverpool won the treble of FA Cup, League Cup and UEFA Cup, with Owen going on to be named European Player of the Year.

Owen is only a fringe member of the United squad at present, starting just one Premier League game this season, and ahead of Villa's game against their former club Liverpool on Monday, Houllier has made no attempt to disguise his interest in the player.

"I would love to bring him here," Houllier told the Mail on Sunday. "He would be good for the group and has a joyful attitude to playing."

Houllier has also revealed how he attempted to sign Cristiano Ronaldo for Liverpool, but lost out to Manchester United when he refused to meet the then teenager's wage demands.

"I saw him in the Toulon Under-21 tournament and we went for him, but we had a wage scale and we weren't paying the sort of salary he wanted," Houllier said. "Then Manchester United played a friendly against Sporting Lisbon and all their boys said to Sir Alex Ferguson, 'You have to sign him'. But I agreed with not breaking the wage structure. I thought it would cause problems in our dressing room.

"I know some of the signings were not as sharp as they could have been. Maybe we would have won the title with Ronaldo, but we had Harry Kewell, who was outstanding at the time and was very hungry but got a bad injury. After that, he never had the same confidence, the same appetite."

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 153
-Ybb3F-, 73Rien, Aba_MaczUnited, adittelor, adrieee, albriham, aLdo, aldysetiabudi, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, amed_aja, aMieBeckz, Anak.Kecil, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, AndreasBelitung, Ardiey11, arief_oct, arymashuda, Aso Chrisjefta, bang_zak, beckz_on7, bimbim, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, caesar, christof_ww, Craze_26, Damsonder91, dannyboy, Deddy Hernandez, derry07cantona, dery pramudito, der_emperor, dhafiarf, Dhanny09, dhodoadrian, dudut, ecly_watchaa, edhowin, edroid, Efri Loebay, eyeofday, fadilbedil, Fajar_, fajrinited, fatzzjoe, FauCAN7ONA, Federico27, ferly_Liemz, fey777, fickarardana, fikrirf, FirdaAnnisa, franky winata, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, GeaErang, giggs26, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, hendiplast, HenryRooney07, Hilman-Bukan-Superman, iamsetia, id4y, ilhamsiddak, ing areese, irfan_mancunianred, irfi_1, irhamutd, IskandarJool, jerryap, jifortin, Juni HW, kingherooney, King_Cantona, leo aryo, Lucky_Cantona007, Mahesa_Jenar, MichaelMU, moehfar, MUFC1878, muhammad rere albani, mygalzbiatch, Nachir_79, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, Nemanje, normansyahrizal, novanprihasa, octus, oldark, ollacarla, panda777, penk22_, pukimax, Rean, red, Redsbusby, red_devilz, rian4, rio vander vidic, ronald hars, ronysnaja, roodee_UID, ruffy3rd, sepatu_ancur, Septiansyah, sidictheninetythree, sompretz, SR 7, stamansa, sudrab, Syarifeghy, taz_devil_utd, TedjoVi, theater of dream, tietocinex, tovanokristan, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, tyquack, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, UNITED1878, united7, unromantic_dio, VaDLi, vanquish, Van_Munandar, Victory, vivasoilsolid, wahyou91, wazza_ampuh, Wira Atman, wira_ozora, xkeiszglf34, Zee de Wazza, zizitchy, zudomiriku, [skywalker]