United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 03-09-2013, 08:48 AM   #11
finza_13
first team
@FinzaKS

Mentioned: 151 Post(s)
finza_13 is a name known to allfinza_13 is a name known to allfinza_13 is a name known to allfinza_13 is a name known to allfinza_13 is a name known to allfinza_13 is a name known to allfinza_13 is a name known to allfinza_13 is a name known to all
Visit finza_13's Twitter
Default Re: Ander Herrera Agüera (??)

kaya'nya bakal ditindak lanjuti bulan Januari ntar nih...
serba terlambat sih di detik2 akhir, jadi susah tercapai kesepakatan
Old 03-09-2013, 09:13 AM   #12
setiawans001
academy
always united

Mentioned: 80 Post(s)
setiawans001 is a jewel in the roughsetiawans001 is a jewel in the roughsetiawans001 is a jewel in the rough

naaaahh.. becanda kadang kebangetan yak..?
Nama MU Dicatut dalam Negosiasi Transfer Herrera

Kris Fathoni W - detikSport
Selasa, 03/09/2013 07:47 WIB

Manchester - Menjelang ditutupnya bursa transfer musim panas, Manchester United disebut-sebut memburu Ander Herrera dari Athletic Bilbao. Kabar itu rupanya muncul karena aksi pihak yang cuma mengaku-ngaku sebagai perwakilan MU.

Bursa transfer musim panas sudah resmi ditutup. Beberapa saat sebelumnya, nama Herrera tiba-tiba mencuat sebagai pemain yang didekati 'Setan Merah' secara agresif.

Perwakilan MU dilaporkan sudah berada di Spanyol untuk merampungkan transfer tersebut. Konon, 'The Red Devils' bahkan siap memenuhi nilai klausul buyout Herrera sebesar 47,5 juta dolar AS demi mendapatkan gelandang berusia 24 tahun tersebut.

Pada prosesnya Herrera tetap bertahan di Bilbao sehingga MU pun disebut sudah gagal mendapatkannya. Benarkah seperti itu? Menurut laporan BBC tidak tepat demikian karena MU dinyatakan tidak pernah mendekati Herrera.

"Laporan di Spanyol mengklaim ada tiga pria mengenakan setelan hitam dan mengaku sebagai 'perwakilan' United telah menghabiskan waktu di kantor La Liga berusaha menegosiasikan kesepakatan. Usaha itu kandas pada pukul 11," ulas BBC yang dikutip Reuters.

"Konfirmasi dari Manchester United adalah bahwa ketiga pria yang dilaporkan berusaha menegosiasikan kesepakatan dengan Ander Herrera tidak bertindak atas nama juara Liga Primer itu dan merupakan... wakil gadungan," lanjut BBC.

Di hari terakhir bursa transfer musim panas sendiri MU disebut mendapatkan Marouane Fellaini, sebagaimana keterangan dari Everton yang sebelumnya diperkuat gelandang Belgia tersebut.
setiawans001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 09:17 AM   #13
Redsbusby
BANG to the KE

Thanked 3,073 Times in 1,811 Posts
Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
Redsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond repute

Yang santer di detik akhir trnyata gagal. Yg ga ada gaungnya malah deal (Fellaini). Udah dikonfirmasi kalo memang ada oknum yg melakukan negosiasi di spanyol, tp trnyata diklaim pihak United kalo oknum itu adalah gadungan, bukan perwakilan united. Katanya demi harga yg lbh masuk akal plus karena 'kemepetan', si pemain bakal dicabut bulqan januari. We'll see..
Redsbusby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 11:07 AM   #14
ivanzferdinand
first team
Follow IG. @dhidhik_iraone

Mentioned: 187 Post(s)
ivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud of
Visit ivanzferdinand's Facebook Visit ivanzferdinand's Twitter Visit ivanzferdinand's YouTube

Dan Terjadi Lagiiii..... *macak Ariel*
ivanzferdinand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 02:20 PM   #15
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Ander Herrera Reveals Deadline Day Truth

Athletic Bilbao midfielder Ander Herrera has revealed he had no contact with Manchester United over a proposed move, despite the English club making an attempt to secure his signature ahead of Monday's transfer deadline.

According to Sky Sports, Herrera made the comments at a press conference held in Spain on Wednesday, in which he insisted he had not negotiated personal terms with the Red Devils—as had earlier been reported.

Quote:
The only option, as the president said, was to pay my clause. I was never told United would pay the clause.

At no time have either I or my agent reached an agreement with United.
Quote:
Tor-Kristian Karlsen
@karlsentk
Ander Herrera is as close you get to a modern, dynamic central midfielder. Intelligent, good on the ball, well-built, creates and defends
The 24-year-old also spoke of his delight at the Red Devils' interest in securing his services, but pledged his commitment to the Athletic cause for the season ahead.

Herrera was omitted from the Basque club's lineup to face Real Madrid on the weekend, prompting intense speculation that his demotion to the bench was due to an impending transfer to the English champions, per Darren Lewis and David McDonnell of the Mirror.

Quote:
I've been silent because the important thing was (Sunday's) game at Real Madrid. Today I'm here, with no problem, with the truth.

I will continue to demonstrate my commitment to the club as I have since the first day I arrived. I speak for me. I do not speak of other cases. The club can confirm that my behaviour has been fantastic.

I'm very flattered to see that one of the biggest clubs in the world, such as United, bid for me (but) I did not talk at any time with United. I've been very quiet.

However, despite Herrera's comments, reports in England on Wednesday suggest that there may still be a repeat bid for his services in January, with the Mirror's David Maddock among those reporting Red Devils manager David Moyes' continued interest in the Spain Under-23 international.

As Maddock notes, difficulties concerning the tax arrangements of any transfer are believed to be the cause of the clubs' inability to strike terms ahead of the deadline. However, United did manage to secure the late arrival of Belgian international Marouane Fellaini on a £27.5 million deal from Everton, per BBC Sport.

Should Herrera join in January, it would bring an end to the Red Devils' long-running search for a creative central midfielder to replace the retired Paul Scholes.

Over the course of the summer, the club have been linked with a number of players, with the Spanish duo of Cesc Fabregas and Thiago Alcantara among those to have been the subject of interest in recent months, per Graeme Yorke of the Daily Mail.

Having been frustrated this summer, Moyes will hope to act quickly in January to finally secure his chosen target—now seemingly Herrera. While not ideal, he will hope that the signing of Fellaini will keep United in contention both at home and in Europe until they are able to strengthen once more.

Code:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1761149-manchester-united-transfer-news-champions-overpaid-for-marouane-fellaini
Old 16-01-2014, 01:33 PM   #16
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United Transfer News: Ander Herrera Wants Athletic Bilbao Stay

Manchester United's hopes of signing Athletic Bilbao midfielder Ander Herrera have disappeared after the Spanish club confirmed he wishes to stay in the Basque region.

As reported by Sky Sports' Francisco Acedo, sources from Bilbao have confirmed the 24-year-old is not willing to leave, despite interest from abroad:

"We know people are looking but the situation has not changed. Ander has us that he does not want to leave the club in this moment," revealed the club.

Herrera looked set to complete a deadline-day switch to United during the last transfer window, but David Moyes' bid to sign the player was halted in bizarre circumstances.

It seemed Moyes was on the verge of triggering Herrera's €36 million buyout clause—a fee which rises to €40 million in the summer, per Acedo's report—but the intervention of three "imposters" appeared to grind the potential deal to a halt, per David McDonnell of the Mirror:

Quote:
The trio are said to have been involved in football deals before - they helped broker Javi Martinez's move from Bilbao to Bayern Munich last year - and were thought to be acting as intermediaries in the potential deal taking Herrera to United.

But the deal collapsed just an hour before Monday's 11pm transfer deadline because United felt the £30.5m buyout clause in Herrera's contract was simply too high.

The situation appeared to deter the player's willingness to join United, and in November 2013, he confirmed his intention to remain in Spain, per Nick Lustig of the Daily Star:

Quote:
I am tired about this issue. People are going to think that I want an exit but it is not true. I have said already that I am happy in Athletic Bilbao and I am going to stay here.
Bilbao's latest reiteration of this statement suggests a transfer that once looked likely to go ahead should now be disregarded.

United's ailing midfield has stuttered throughout the season and appears severely underpowered compared to the club's rivals.

Moyes aimed to remedy this with the £27.5 million deal for Marouane Fellaini—a transfer that may not have happened if a move for Herrera was agreed—but the former Everton star hasn't comfortably settled into the team.

Ryan Giggs and Phil Jones—both of whom aren't natural central midfielders—have often been forced to partner Michael Carrick in the middle when Tom Cleverley is unfavoured or unfit.

Anderson—who has made just two Premier League starts this campaign, per WhoScored.com—is thought to be on the verge of securing a move to Fiorentina, reported by Simone Bargellini and Nadia Carminati of Sky Sports.

It appears Moyes will have to turn away from Herrera when replacing the Brazilian.

With just two weeks of the January transfer window left, and four days until United face Chelsea in a must-win showdown at Stamford Bridge, the Scottish manager needs to act quickly if the seventh-place strugglers are going to improve on a dismal season so far.

Code:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1923964-manchester-united-transfer-news-ander-herrera-wants-athletic-bilbao-stay
Old 16-01-2014, 10:05 PM   #17
troy andreas
min tolong ket sekum diremove.

Thanked 1,947 Times in 1,102 Posts
Mentioned: 273 Post(s)
troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Visit troy andreas's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by finza_13 View Post
kaya'nya bakal ditindak lanjuti bulan Januari ntar nih...
serba terlambat sih di detik2 akhir, jadi susah tercapai kesepakatan
H-14 bursa transfer musim dingin, belum ada perkembangan berarti.

"setial masa ada orangnya, setiap orang ada masanya."
troy andreas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2014, 06:34 AM   #18
LUKIwae
academy
member @UtdIndo_JPR

Mentioned: 49 Post(s)
LUKIwae Ready for being a real United Indonesia
Visit LUKIwae's Twitter

Kalau disuruh milih, pilih Herrera / Koke / Gundogan om troy?
Old 17-01-2014, 06:12 PM   #19
troy andreas
min tolong ket sekum diremove.

Thanked 1,947 Times in 1,102 Posts
Mentioned: 273 Post(s)
troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Visit troy andreas's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUKIwae View Post
Kalau disuruh milih, pilih Herrera / Koke / Gundogan om troy?
Herrera, umur 24 hampir 25 agustus nanti. Belum pernah main di timnas senior. Harga 17.500.000 £

Koke, umur hampir 23 tahun januari ini. Sudah 7x masuk timnas senior. Sejauh ini 8 assist di La Liga & 1 di UCL, gol 4 di La Liga. Harga 17.500.000 £

Gundogan, 23 tahun. 8x masuk timnas senior Jerman. Masih cedera punggung sejak agustus tahun lalu yang artinya belum main utk Dortmund di UCL. Pernah main bareng 1 musim dengan Kagawa. Harga 24.000.000 £

Harga dari transfermarket belum tentu sesuai dengan klausal kontrak. Jadi milih siapa ane? Powell aja dah biar gak bayar lagi.

Ane pilih Gundogan saja biar lagi cedera, ingat kasus RvN dulu bukan Hargo.

"setial masa ada orangnya, setiap orang ada masanya."
troy andreas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2014, 06:38 PM   #20
Gustiono
first team
-

Mentioned: 143 Post(s)
Gustiono is a splendid one to beholdGustiono is a splendid one to beholdGustiono is a splendid one to beholdGustiono is a splendid one to beholdGustiono is a splendid one to beholdGustiono is a splendid one to beholdGustiono is a splendid one to beholdGustiono is a splendid one to behold

Visit Gustiono's Facebook Visit Gustiono's Twitter @gustiono

Quote:
Originally Posted by troy andreas View Post
Herrera, umur 24 hampir 25 agustus nanti. Belum pernah main di timnas senior. Harga 17.500.000 £

Koke, umur hampir 23 tahun januari ini. Sudah 7x masuk timnas senior. Sejauh ini 8 assist di La Liga & 1 di UCL, gol 4 di La Liga. Harga 17.500.000 £

Gundogan, 23 tahun. 8x masuk timnas senior Jerman. Masih cedera punggung sejak agustus tahun lalu yang artinya belum main utk Dortmund di UCL. Pernah main bareng 1 musim dengan Kagawa. Harga 24.000.000 £

Harga dari transfermarket belum tentu sesuai dengan klausal kontrak. Jadi milih siapa ane? Powell aja dah biar gak bayar lagi.

Ane pilih Gundogan saja biar lagi cedera, ingat kasus RvN dulu bukan Hargo.

Wah mantab nih pilihan om Troy...
Saya kagum dengan permainan Gundogan sejak 2tahun yang lalu
Gustiono is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 158
A.Per Utd, Aba_MaczUnited, adhe united macz, adhie21, AdhiX, adnan44, aldysetiabudi, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Alphin Ambo, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, andrio_iyo, andrydjemb4, ANGGAHERRERA, Ardiey11, arik_, asririzky, ayahocta, azisfirdaus, bang_zak, beckz_on7, Bengzimare, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, bombom, braausasda9593, bucay deathbat, Bulma, chincarito, ChrisHerrera, cyan91, DeE_, delongedee, Dhanny09, dhanz77, dhodoadrian, ebol, ecly_watchaa, edhowin, Elpiji, endhy_cantona, Erwin_UIPARE2, eyeofday, Fajar_, fajrinited, ferly_Liemz, fey777, fickarardana, finza_13, franky winata, fredrian.seven, Fuad quintana, Garuda20, GeaErang, ghopoereds, ghostman, gindalubis, goodfron, goodmin, Gustiono, h-ANG, HaHa, Haji Paidin, Hand_rooney, HaRrY-UIK, HenryRooney07, hetims, hombreng, iblismerah, icalace, icebreaker, id4y, irfan_thered, irhamutd, ivanzferdinand, J. A. Adji, jifortin, jojo poenya, Juni HW, kagawa26, King_Cantona, Lang25, larukuga, loveUNITED, LUKIwae, matthewsamad, mbah mangun, Michael10, mochies5, mousetrap, mygalzbiatch, NdeGue, nobitanta, noerdiana 11, normansyahrizal, oldark, Om Juna, Ompiter, Oom Panda, paiman, PatrickSquare, penk22_, Rean, Red Army, Red Stain, Redsbusby, revald, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rizkimn11_, robby7beckham, ronald hars, ronysnaja, roodee_UID, Roronoa Rooney, RPM, salimin, sepatu_ancur, setiawans001, smile_boy, SR 7, stamansa, syafrudhyn MU, t10 CR, tasho, toenjq, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, UNITED1878, united7, unreal, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, Victory, wakhid ronaldo, wira_ozora, Wisnu Edwards, word89vkodv, xkeiszglf34, Yayat Dg Kulle, Zee de Wazza, Zhacc20, zudomiriku