United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 09-07-2015, 11:48 AM   #21
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Matteo Darmian

Sala: Penjualan Darmian, Bukti Lemahnya Daya Saing Finansial Klub Italia

Bola.net - Legenda Torino, Claudio Sala, sangat menyayangkan kepergian bek muda Torino, Matteo Darmian, ke luar Italia. Sebagaimana diketahui, Darmian dilaporkan bakal segera bergabung dengan raksasa Premier League, Manchester United.

Menurutnya, hengkangnya Darmian menunjukkan jika klub-klub Italia tidak memiliki cukup daya saing untuk bisa mempertahankan talenta-talenta berbakat yang dimiliki.

Dikutip Daily Star, pria yang membela Torino dari tahun 1969 hingga 1980 tersebut berkata, "Kami telah melihat bagaimana hilangnya daya saing finansial kami dari klub-klub luar negeri,"

"Sangat disesalkan Serie A kembali kehilangan pemain-pemain bagus seperti Darmian dan fakta bahwa klub Italia tidak mengambilnya," imbuhnya.

Meski begitu, Sala optimis jika bek berusia tahun tersebut akan kembali bermain di Serie A. "Tapi saya pikir cepat atau lambat Darmian akan kembali untuk bermain di sini. Itu sudah terjadi dengan banyak pemain yang sudah mencari pengalaman di luar sana," pungkasnya.(bola/yp)
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 12:22 PM   #22
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United seal £14.4m deal to sign Italy defender Matteo Darmian from Torino

* Matteo Darmian will become Manchester United's second summer signing
* Deal has been struck with Torino for transfer of 25-year-old defender
* Darmian can play at right back or as a central defender
* Former AC Milan player joins Memphis Depay at United this summer

Matteo Darmian will sign for Manchester United after agreeing a four-your contract.

United are have agreed a fee of £12.7million with Torino, which could rise to £14.4m on performances.

AC Milan, Darmian's first club, are also due to receive around £287,000 as part of a five per cent sell-on clause.

Matteo Darmian in action for Italy during a Euro 2016 qualifier against Bulgaria in March

The finer details are being discussed between lawyers on Wednesday and the parties hope to make the formal announcement within 24 hours.

The 25-year-old Italy international, who can play right back and centre back, will become United’s second signing of the summer following the capture of Memphis Depay from PSV Eindhoven.

Depay will be unveiled at a press conference on Friday.

United are in need of a player who can play right back after manager Louis van Gaal decided the Brazilian Rafael is not up to the job.

Darmian has 13 caps and at almost 6ft tall would help Van Gaal with probems he identified last season in terms of the relatively small composition of his team.

Speaking last season, Van Gaal said: 'In set plays, it is very difficult but that is because of the height of the team - maybe you can advise me to buy tall players.'

Van Gaal is hoping to offload Rafael before the start of the new season and will also listen to offers for central defender Jonny Evans who has not been offered a new contract.

Quote:
'I do not leave because I am evil!': Darmian's open letter to Torino fans

After news of his move to Manchester United broke, torinogranata.it published what appeared to be an emotional open letter from Darmian to the club's supporters, thanking them and the club's manager for helping his dream come true.

He also asked the fans not to think of him as 'evil' for leaving the club for Old Trafford.

The letter reads:

'The day has come, after three fantastic years, to leave Turin.

'It has been a wonderful three years where I learned to play, have fun and I learned above all to live! It is thanks to my team-mates and my fans and Mr (Giampiero) Ventura, who is more than a coach to me, a second father.

'Right now I have no words, I'm just crying. Remember that I leave Turin for a future career choice, not because I am evil. Turin will always be my second home, I never tire of her. I wish good luck to all the team and the fans.

'This is not a goodbye but a see you soon. In these three years we went back to Serie A, we won against Juventus after 20 years and we are back in the Europa League. I think I go away with a clear conscience, at least I hope so. I did my best for this team, I gave all of my heart and my soul. It was an honor to play for Torino and also be the captain in a few games!

'I think the love I gave to this city, will be returned in a few ways.

'Thanks for everything Turin!

'Matteo Darmian.'
Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3153396/Manchester-United-seal-14-4m-deal-sign-Italy-defender-Matteo-Darmian-Torino.html
Old 09-07-2015, 02:17 PM   #23
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Darmian Segera Jalani Tes Medis

Bola.net - Matteo Darmian akan segera melakukan tes medis untuk menyelesaikan proses transfernya dari Torino ke Manchester United. Pemain 25 tahun tersebut berhasil didatangkan oleh United dengan banderol senilai 12,7 juta Pounds.

Menurut berita yang diturunkan oleh Express, Darmian akan bertolak ke Inggris dalam waktu dekat sebelum raksasa Premier League tersebut berangkat ke Amerika Serikat pada hari Senin mendatang. Pihak Setan Merah juga menyatakan bahwa pemain yang berposisi sebagai bek itu akan diumumkan secara resmi setelah semua selesai dirampungkan.

Pemain asli Italia itu sendiri menjadi rekrutan kedua yang dilakukan oleh Louis van Gaal di bursa transfer musim panas ini. Perekrutan Darmian pun dinilai merupakan langkah bagus bagi The Red Devils, mengingat bagaimana buruknya lini pertahanan United musim lalu.

Bersama Torino, Darmian sukses menembus tim utama dan bermain secara reguler. Ia telah membukukan total 46 kali penampilan, mencetak 5 gol dan membuat empat assist di sepanjang musim 2014/15.(exp/yp)
Old 09-07-2015, 02:22 PM   #24
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Matteo Darmian scouting report: Manchester United agree £14.4m deal... but who is the flying full back?

* Manchester United have sealed a £14.4m deal for Torino's Matteo Darmian
* The Italy international right back will strengthen United's rearguard
* Louis van Gaal moved to sign him amid interest from Roma and Napoli
* The 25-year-old started out in Milan's academy but failed to make the grade
* But in four seasons at Torino he was transformed into world-class player
* Darmian established himself as Italy's first choice at World Cup

Manchester United are set to sign £14.4m Italian right-back Matteo Darmian as Louis van Gaal strengthens perceived areas of weakness in his team and restore them to title challengers.

Negotiations with Torino have progressed smoothly and Darmian looks set to become United's second major signing of the summer following the arrival of winger Memphis Depay last month.

Van Gaal identified the right side of his defence as a weak link at the beginning of the summer and the 25-year-old Italy international certainly fits the bill. But who is United's new boy?

Manchester United have agreed a £14.4m fee for the Italy right-back Matteo Darmian

Torino have been upwardly mobile in Serie A for a couple of seasons now and, following a ninth-place finish last season, their president Urbano Cairo was braced for interest in the impressive Darmian.

Cairo knew that Turin's second club will never be able to offer Darmian Champions League football and, sure enough, three offers from leading European clubs arrived as the transfer window opened.

They are believed to have been from fellow Italian sides Roma and Napoli, plus United, who are returning to Europe's elite competition following one season away.

With Rafael da Silva and Jonny Evans expected to leave Old Trafford, reinforcements are needed at both right back and centre back. As an Italy international, Darmian is tailor-made for the former role and would be first choice.

Born to a family with Armenian roots, Darmian grew up in the Lombardy town of Legnano, 12 miles from Milan. Having honed his skills by playing with his friends in the main square in Rescaldina, where his father coached the local team, Darmian was spotted by AC Milan scout Beniamino Abate.

He entered Milan's youth academy at the age of 14 and a first-team debut came aged 16 in a Coppa Italia tie with Brescia on November 28, 2006. His Serie A bow followed eight months later but despite being a star in the Primavera (youth) side, Darmian failed to make the grade and appeared only four times for the seniors.

After a season on loan at Padova, the 21-year-old Darmian was moved on to Palermo in a co-ownership deal worth €800,000 (£573,000).

But, hampered by injuries, Darmian's stay in Sicily would last just one season of 16 appearances and it seemed his career was lacking a bit of impetus and direction.

There was no need to fear, his big break was just around the corner in the form of a move to Torino, where he made the right-back spot his own and persuaded Cairo to stump up the total of £1.4m required to buy him outright.

Nurtured by Torino, Darmian turned into a dynamic wing back, capable of functioning on either flank with a strong reading of the play, pace, touch, tackling and stamina.

Van Gaal was alarmed last season at United's struggles when defending set-plays and hopes Darmian's tactical discipline and presence will help to partly address this problem.

The Dutchman was also forced to abandon plans to play three in defence, making use of wing backs unafraid to push on. The tempo of the Premier League and a certain technical rigidity from some players made this an impossibility.

Darmian may be better suited to this role but Van Gaal would be wise to stick to a four-man defence if United are to avoid their travails of the first half of last season.

He went from strength to strength at Torino, becoming pretty much an ever-present in the team and helping them into the Europa League following a seventh-place finish in 2014.

Darmian was named in the Serie A team of the season for 2013-14 and his eye-catching performances earned him an unexpected place in Italy's World Cup squad.

It meant his competitive debut for the Azzurri came against England in the sweatshop of Manaus, Brazil, and he helped his team to a 2-1 success.

With characteristic modesty, Darmian said at the time: 'If you'd told me eight months ago that I'd be playing in the World Cup, I would have burst out laughing.

'It was a childhood dream, but, honestly, I didn't think I'd get here.

'If I'm in Brazil now, it's largely thanks to Torino coach Giampiero Ventura and president Cairo, who really wanted me, and the exceptional atmosphere at the club.

'If that hadn't been the case, I would never have had a chance like this.'

Like England, the Italians crashed out of the World Cup after the group phase, but Darmian has since established himself as the team's first-choice right back.

Ironically, Ignazio Abate of Milan, his principal competitor in that position, is the son of Beniamino, the aforementioned scout who discovered him.

Last season saw Darmian gain further European experience in the Europa League and now the time has come to step up to the grandest stage of all with United.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3153374/Manchester-United-agree-14-4m-deal-Torino-s-Matteo-Darmian-flying-right-Italy.html
Old 09-07-2015, 02:29 PM   #25
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
alfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to behold
Visit alfiandrmwn's Facebook Visit alfiandrmwn's MySpace Visit alfiandrmwn's Twitter Visit alfiandrmwn's YouTube

Federico Macheda dukung Matteo Darmian bergabung dengan Manchester United. Menurut Kiko, Darmian memiliki karakter permainan yang cocok dengan United.

"Memakai kostum kebesaran United jelas merupakan sebuah tanggung jawab besar, karena di bahu Anda ada beban sejarah emas yang dimiliki United. Anda menyadari hal itu setiap kali bermain."

"Darmian memiliki karakter dan bila dirinya menemukan konsistensi yang lebih baik dibanding saya, maka saya yakin dirinya akan beradaptasi dengan sangat baik,"

"Sepak bola Inggris lebih mementingkan fisik dan di posisinya, sangat penting untuk bisa menyerang dan bertahan dengan sama baiknya. Tapi Darmian sudah memiliki karakteristik yang cocok dengan hal tersebut."
alfiandrmwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 02:31 PM   #26
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
alfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to behold
Visit alfiandrmwn's Facebook Visit alfiandrmwn's MySpace Visit alfiandrmwn's Twitter Visit alfiandrmwn's YouTube

Sudah ada penyambutan nih dari kiper muda United
Sepertinya besok Darmian baru akan Tes medis.

alfiandrmwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 10:59 PM   #27
wira_ozora
first team
To Old Trafford,,To See United

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
wira_ozora has a spectacular aura aboutwira_ozora has a spectacular aura about
Visit wira_ozora's Twitter

Horeee.....akhirnya ga php,,rekrutan kedua tinggal nunggu tes medis
wira_ozora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 11:44 PM   #28
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Jika selama tur pra musim bisa menunjukkan penampilan yang baik, sepertinya bukan mustahil Van Gaal akan memberikan kepercayaan bagi Matteo untuk lebih sering tampil dengan tim utama United. Tidak sabar ingin melihat aksinya nih

Old 09-07-2015, 11:46 PM   #29
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute

Beneran bakal jadi yang kedua nih tampaknya si Darmian, setelah Memphis.
Hmmm...tebakan ane bisa salah nih..
Welcome to OT Matteo Darmian..!!
tumpal_oneunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 06:45 AM   #30
Andi Istiabudi
manager

'Darmian Belum Terjual'
Lucas Aditya - detikSport

Turin - Matteo Darmian disebut akan bermain di Liga Champions bersama Manchester United. Meski begitu, presiden Torino Urbano Cairo menegaskan bahwa bek berusia 25 tahun itu belum resmi terjual.

Kabar mengenai transfer Darmian ke MU pertama kali diungkapkan oleh pelatih Torino Giampiero Ventura. Dia menyebut bahwa Darmian akan mewujudkan mimpi bermain di Liga Champions bersama MU.

Soal transfer Darmian, Cairo mengakui bahwa Torino dan MU memang sedang terlibat negosiasi. Tapi, Cairo juga mewanti-wanti kalau ada klub lain yang menaruh minat pada Darmian. Football Italia meyakini bahwa tes medis akan dilakukan pada pekan ini.

"Kami sedang berunding untuk Darmian. Tapi, saat ini dia belum terjual. Ada kemungkinan dia akan pergi, saya tak mengatakan hal itu tak akan terjadi. Tapi, di saat ini dia belum pergi," ungkap Cairo di Footbal Italia.

Cairo juga mengungkapkan rencana pembelian pemain untuk menggantikan posisi Darmian di tim asal kota Turin itu.

"Saya berencana untuk memperkuat tim dengan empat pembelian lain," ungkap Cairo.

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 55
alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, arnaldo_x1, asririzky, bangkit, Blacklist7, chincarito, Deddy Hernandez, dhany_kai, dhodoadrian, ecly_watchaa, endhy_cantona, Fajar_, fredrian.seven, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, id4y, jojo poenya, Juni HW, KPU, LAM ILHAM, Merahponod90, NdeGue, NiaanuuR97, nobitanta, oldark, penk22_, puji purnawan, Redsbusby, rio vander vidic, Riskur, robby7beckham, ronald hars, sepatu_ancur, Septiansyah, seven7, smile_boy, SR 7, theater of dream, tumpal_oneunited, UdyMUFC, Van_Munandar, wira_ozora, Yayat Dg Kulle, zudomiriku, Zulfan