United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > OUTSIDE UNITED > General Football > Club Watch

Old 18-07-2012, 10:37 PM   #281
ollacarla
academy
UIJKT

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
ollacarla has a spectacular aura aboutollacarla has a spectacular aura about
Visit ollacarla's Facebook Visit ollacarla's Twitter
Default Re: AC Milan - News and Rumors

Ibrahimovic completes PSG move
Three-year deal in Paris as Swedish striker leaves Milan

Paris St Germain have confirmed the signing of Zlatan Ibrahimovic from AC Milan on a three-year contract.

PSG are reported to have paid the Rossoneri around €20million (£15.7m) for the services of the striker.

Ibrahimovic becomes the second Milan player in the space of a week to sign for the Ligue 1 side, following Brazilian defender Thiago Silva to the Parc de Princes.

Although the 30-year-old Sweden international is often seen as a mercurial talent, his record shows he is one of the most reliable goalscorers in Europe, having hit more than 20 goals in each of the last five seasons.

That period includes spells at Inter Milan, Barcelona and AC Milan and his capture indicates the growing power of PSG in the European transfer market.

"I want to thank Paris Saint-Germain and (sporting director) Leonardo for the great work they've done," Ibrahimovic told reporters at a Paris press conference on Wednesday.

"I think they've made something that looked impossible, possible. I'm very happy to be sitting here. After lots of talks, I'm finally a PSG player. It's a big step in my career, another dream come true.

"I think this is a very interesting project and I had no doubts. In my mind I was very clear, and I knew what I wanted.

"I want to be part of this club's history and I'm pretty sure we will make history. I came here to win, not for anything else, and I'm pretty sure we'll win some trophies."

"I'm joining a dream team. They'll do everything to win and I want to be part of it. They already have some great players.

"And they've bought the best defender in the world, Thiago Silva. As long as I have him behind me, I don't need to look back.

"They're bringing together the very best. Who wouldn't want to be here?"

There had been speculation that Ibrahimovic had been forced out of Milan as part of Silvio Berlusconi's cost-cutting measures but the player himself refutes those claims.

"No-one at Milan influenced me," he added. "It was my choice and my choice alone.

"I was very happy to be at Milan. They gave me my smile back.

"It's a club that will stay in my heart. They helped me and my family, and I don't want to put a shadow over my time there.

"They made it easy for me to come to PSG so I thank them and I wish them all the best."

Ibrahimovic is the fourth player to have joined the club from Serie A this summer, after Thiago Silva, Argentine forward Ezequiel Lavezzi, and 19-year-old midfielder Marco Verratti.

But Leonardo insists that the acquisition of Ibrahimovic represents the end of the club's summer spending.

"The market is closed for new arrivals," he said. "With Zlatan we've finished in the transfer window this year."

skysports.com
ollacarla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2012, 02:12 PM   #282
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default UEFA Fines Cassano for Homophobic Comments

UEFA fine Cassano for comments

Antonio Cassano’s remarks about gay footballers made during the European Championships have earned him a €15,000 fine from UEFA.

The Milan forward caused controversy in Italy for his response to being asked during a Press conference at Euro 2012 about the possibility that some of his teammates were gay.

Cassano’s use of an offensive term drew much of the criticism, as he was forced to later publicly apologise.

UEFA have investigated the incident as it took place during one of their tournament news conferences and have handed the player a €15,000 penalty.

“Following the opening of disciplinary proceedings against Italy's Antonio Cassano for a discriminatory press statement (Art. 11bis of the Disciplinary Regulations) during UEFA EURO 2012, the UEFA Control and Disciplinary Body has decided to impose a fine of €15,000 on the player,” read a statement posted on UEFA’s official website.

“An appeal can be lodged against this decision within three days of the dispatch of the full written decision.”

Code:
http://bleacherreport.com/tb/d82d8?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=world-football
Old 26-07-2012, 03:47 PM   #283
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default AC Milan Prez Drops Kaka Hint

Galliani drops Kaka hint

AC Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani has hinted that the Serie A club could look to bring Kaka back to the San Siro.

Kaka, 30, has struggled to live up to the £50.7 million transfer fee paid to AC Milan by Real Madrid for his services in 2009.

The Brazilian has regularly been linked with a return to Milan, and this week Madrid assistant Aitor Karanka appeared to indicate that the playmaker's future is uncertain.

"Kaka and the club are working to find a solution that is good for both parties," Karanka said after Kaka was left out of Real's friendly against Oviedo.

Speaking on Wednesday, Galliani told Gazzetta dello Sport: "Some loves never end, they may go away for a long time, but they always return."

Kaka made 17 starts for Real Madrid in La Liga last season, scoring five goals and managing seven assists.

Meanwhile, Stephan El Shaarawy has signed a new five-year deal with AC Milan and admits he would welcome Kaka back to the San Siro.

El Shaarawy, 19, told gazzetta.it: "I'm happy to have re-signed. Next year I hope to do well, to do better. I hope to have the chance to play in more space. Becoming a team-mate of Kaka would be a dream, he's always been my idol.''

Code:
http://bleacherreport.com/tb/d847j?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=world-football
Old 27-07-2012, 07:00 AM   #284
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: AC Milan Prez Drops Kaka Hint

Penasaran dengan penampilan AC Milan musim 2012/2013 saat banyak pemain veteran dan senior mereka hengkang. Semoga masih bisa bersaing di papan atas Serie-A ...
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2012, 09:32 AM   #285
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andi Istiabudi View Post
Penasaran dengan penampilan AC Milan musim 2012/2013 saat banyak pemain veteran dan senior mereka hengkang. Semoga masih bisa bersaing di papan atas Serie-A ...
Hopefully,,Milan bisa bersaing dengan juventus,,inter musim depan..
Beraharap Kaka bisa gabung Milan lagi
tumpal_oneunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2012, 09:12 PM   #286
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Kalau AC Milan mau untung secara finansial, lebih baik menggelar Asia Tour karena peminat AC Milan di Asia cukup besar

Penjualan Tiket Milan Merosot

MILAN, KOMPAS.com - Penjualan tiket Milan untuk musim 2012-2013 menurun jauh. Menurut Tuttosport, penjualan tiket Milan untuk musim depan bisa menjadi yang terendah sejak Milan dipimpin Silvio Berlusconi.

Tiket musiman Milan untuk 2012-2013 yang terjual, menurut Football Italia, sebanyak 19.283 tiket. Ini adalah kali ketiga penjualan tiket Milan di bawah 30.000 di era Berlusconi.

Sebelumnya, penjualan tiket Milan di bawah angka 30.000 pada 2009-2010, yaitu 27.865 tiket, dan pada musim 2010-2011, yaitu 28.754.

Jika pada dua masa itu Milan kehilangan banyak pembeli tiket karena transfer Ricardo Kaka ke Real Madrid, kali ini karena transfer Zlatan Ibrahimovic dan Thiago Silva ke Paris Saint-Germain (PSG), pada 18 Juli dan 14 Juli lalu.

Sumber : Football Italia
Old 18-08-2012, 02:32 PM   #287
FirdaAnnisa
academy
United crazy fan!

FirdaAnnisa is a jewel in the roughFirdaAnnisa is a jewel in the roughFirdaAnnisa is a jewel in the rough
Visit FirdaAnnisa's Facebook Visit FirdaAnnisa's Twitter

AC Milan Siap Gagal Datangkan Kaka

Tampaknya mustahil bagi AC Milan untuk kembali mendatangkan Ricardo Kaka ke Milanello. Selain terbentur biaya transfer dan gaji, ternyata Milan mendapat pesaing yang jauh lebih menguntungkan bagi Real Madrid untuk melepas Kaka.

Sebelumnya, Kaka memang ingin kembali ke Milan pada bursa transfer jelang musim 2012/13. Tapi keinginan tersebut tampaknya sulit dipenuhi oleh kubu Silvio Berlusconi.

Sesuai informasi yang dikutip oleh Football Italia, LA Galaxy siap untuk menjadi klub penampung Kaka karena mereka ingin melepas David Beckham, yang segera kadaluarsa masa kontraknya.

Galaxy akan menyediakan dana transfer sebesar 27 juta euro atau sebanding dengan 315 miliar rupiah dan kontrak berdurasi 3 tahun, demi mendapatkan Kaka.

Bahkan Galaxy rela menunggu sampai tahun 2013 jika Madrid masih ragu untuk melepas el centrocampista kelahiran Brasilia, Brasil, berusia 30 tahun itu.

Code:
http://www.bolanews.com/liga/serie-a/read/13627-AC-Milan-Siap-Gagal-Datangkan-Kaka
Old 14-10-2012, 03:45 PM   #288
troy andreas
min tolong ket sekum diremove.

Thanked 1,947 Times in 1,102 Posts
Mentioned: 273 Post(s)
troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Visit troy andreas's Twitter

Berlusconi Siap Jual 30 Persen Saham AC Milan

Roma (AFP/ANTARA) - Silvio Berlusconi siap untuk menjual 30 persen saham AC Milan kepada Al-Thani, keluarga penguasa Qatar, seperti dilaporkan Gazzetta dello Sport, Jumat.

"Milan of Arabia" demikian judul dari harian olahraga dengan foto Berlusconi mengenakan hiasan kepala kotak-kotak merah dan putih.

Mantan perdana menteri Italia itu telah memiliki AC Milan selama 26 tahun terakhir, tetapi bersedia untuk menjual sepertiga dari saham klub senilai 250 juta euro (sekitar Rp 2,93 triliun), kata Gazzetta.

Jika penjualan jadi dilakukan, maka akan menjadi kehadiran terbaru Qatar ke olahraga internasional, yang baru-baru membeli klub Ligue 1 Prancis, Paris Saint-Germain.
troy andreas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2012, 04:58 PM   #289
rizluq
academy
@rizluq

rizluq has no contributions yet
Visit rizluq's Facebook Visit rizluq's Twitter

Milan take on Juve for Drogba
By Football Italia staff

Milan have joined Juventus in the chase to sign Didier Drogba during the January transfer window, reports suggest.

The Italian champions are known to be keen on landing the former Chelsea man in the New Year to aid their Champions League bid.

However, it appears that the Rossoneri are also looking at the player who is thought to be keen on leaving Chinese outfit Shanghai Shenhua.

Milan could be in need of new attacking options given the possibility that Alexandre Pato and Robinho may both be sold after Christmas.

Drogba, who left Chelsea in the summer after eight years in London, will turn 35 in March.
rizluq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2013, 09:41 AM   #290
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Bulan depan AC Milan Glories kembali datang ke Jakarta.
Meski yang datang pemain veteran semua tapi seperti nostalgia ke era 90-an

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 54
Aba_MaczUnited, adnan44, aleeyswifta326, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Andi Istiabudi, Billy.Sutoyo, Blacklist7, bombom, dhany_kai, dulsun, eikurachyta, fernandokryst, FirdaAnnisa, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, Geary_7, h-ANG, holy, iamsetia, Imron Setyo C, janevans, jifortin, kingherooney, MCR7, Mohammad Fardhan, mspxxs4z, ollacarla, Om Juna, penk22_, piko, prahmono, qfsddwrda9, Raihan_UKI27, RerTuberrolla1, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rizluq, sepatu_ancur, sompretz, stamansa, Stevenson Meyki, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, UNITED1878, Van_Munandar, word89vkodv, Yayat Dg Kulle, yudhaprmna, zudomiriku