United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 23-05-2019, 10:11 AM   #1811
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: David Robert Joseph Beckham

David Beckham shared a photo of himself and Mauricio Pochettino on Wednesday

Beckham shares a joke with Harry Kane during Tottenham's training session in Enfield

Beckham thanked Pochettino for showing him around the complex and being so welcoming
Old 12-06-2019, 10:12 AM   #1812
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

A statue of David Beckham is present at a Buddhist temple in Bangkok, Thailand

The Beckham statue was put in place in 1998 as part of the World Cup celebrations

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7130625/Buddhist-temple-Bangkok-statue-David-Beckham-engraved-altar.html
Old 02-08-2019, 09:50 AM   #1813
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'It's someone you're going to know': David Beckham's Inter Miami reveal they are 'very close' to appointing a manager... as they insist they will target English players for MLS debut

* Jorge Mas - one of four co-owners including David Beckham- broke the news
* The new franchise are set to play their first competitive MLS fixtures in March
* Inter Miami have only signed two players so far but are targeting English players
* Gary Cahill and Antonio Valencia have both been linked with a move to the MLS

David Beckham's Inter Miami have revealed they are 'very close' to appointing a manager.

Jorge Mas - one of four co-owners including Beckham - has broken the news on Thursday.

The new franchise are set to play their first competitive fixtures in March and have signed only two players so far but Mas believes progress is set to accelerate.

'We are trying to get someone who can also commit here for a period of time and leave his fingerprints on our team,' Mas told BBC Sport.

'It's someone you're going to know who has coached before at the highest level and who has played at the highest level.'

Mas also says the club are targeting English players and the first coach will 'fit an attacking style'.

'I think you will see if you look at our young signings, we've made substantial investments in them,' added Mas.

Beckham's Inter Miami have revealed they are 'very close' to appointing a manager

'We're going to couple them with players who have played in Europe who are very well known.

'We've looked at some English players. We're having some conversations with some English players and we anticipate Inter Miami will have some English presence.'

Miami have signed two players from clubs in Argentina - striker Julian Carranza from Banfield and midfielder Matias Pellegrini from Estudiantes.

Gary Cahill and Antonio Valencia have both been linked with a move to the MLS having left Chelsea and Manchester United respectively after their contracts expired.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7309643/David-Beckhams-Inter-Miami-reveal-close-appointing-manager.html
Old 04-09-2019, 10:09 AM   #1814
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'It's a dream job, of course I would think about it': David Beckham says he would consider becoming England manager if ever offered the role

* David Beckham has admitted he would love to manage England one day
* However, he questioned whether he had the ability to perform the role
* Beckham also provided high praise for Gareth Southgate and his players

David Beckham admitted that managing England would be a 'dream job' but conceded he did not know whether he had the ability to succeed at it.

The former national captain, who earned 115 caps, also praised the work done by Gareth Southgate in leading England to the World Cup semi-finals and the Nations League finals.

Beckham also felt that, back in his playing days, he was seen by executives as a potential future leader of the national side.

David Beckham expressed interest in managing England but praised Gareth Southgate's work

Beckham told GQ Magazine: 'I think some people within the FA saw me possibly as a future England manager, just because maybe I had had a successful career being England captain.

'If someone turned around to me and said, "If the England job came up, would you take it?", I mean of course I would think about it, because I'm a passionate Englishman and I'm passionate about our national side, but would I be any good at it? Who knows?

'It's a dream job, but Gareth is doing the most incredible job for us right now. He's brought energy and excitement back into the game and the fans – myself included – are enjoying that.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7423343/David-Beckham-says-consider-England-manager-offered-role.html
Old 04-09-2019, 11:26 PM   #1815
steve.crowford
-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
steve.crowford has no contributions yet

This video is like a breath of fresh air in our current situation https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgUyZG1vWis
steve.crowford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2019, 09:25 AM   #1816
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

David Beckham 'sets up elite football agency with Manchester United starlet Mason Greenwood a top target'

* Beckham and pal Dave Gardner have set up Footwork Management Limited
* Ex-Nottingham Forest striker David Johnson is also expected to be involved
* Becks has interests in MLS franchise Inter Miami and League Two Salford City

Former Manchester United, Real Madrid, PSG, LA Galaxy and England star David Beckham is set to join the football agent world.

The 44-year-old has been busy setting up the new MLS franchise Inter Miami and joined his Class of '92 pals in transforming the fortunes of Salford City.

Now Beckham has teamed up with close pal Dave Gardner and ex-PR chief Nicola Howson to form Footwork Management Limited, according to the Daily Mirror.

David Beckham with highly-rated Nottingham Forest midfielder Brennan Johnson. Manchester United starlet Mason Greenwood is a potential target for the new agency

Beckham, who retired from playing in 2013, is not a licensed intermediary but Gardner is reportedly on the Football Association’s list.

The Mirror reported that they want to develop an elite client base by attracting the likes of Manchester United starlet Mason Greenwood.

Ex-Nottingham Forest striker and agent David Johnson is also expected to be involved and Beckham was pictured with Johnson's son Brennan just days before the teenager signed a new contract at Nottingham Forest.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7510053/Beckham-sets-elite-football-agency-Manchester-United-starlet-Greenwood-target.html
Old 27-02-2020, 09:13 AM   #1817
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'I didn't realise how big a challenge it was going to be': David Beckham opens up on struggle to set up Inter Miami as legendary owner discusses new team at MLS launch

* David Beckham discussed his Inter Miami team at Wednesday's MLS launch
* The former Manchester United and Real Madrid star admitted it was 'a challenge'
* Despite difficulties, Beckham never considered walking away from the project

David Beckham admitted that he 'didn't realise how big a challenge it was going to be' to establish Inter Miami as the latest club in Major League Soccer.

The legendary co-owner and president, speaking at the 2020 MLS launch on Wednesday, opened up on the difficulties to get to this point but remained adamant that he never once considered giving up.

'It has been a long journey. But I always knew it would be worth it,' he said.

'I had a long and successful career in the game but I have always loved a challenge. I didn't realise how big a challenge it was going to be. It took longer than I thought.

'There were moments when I thought this might not happen, but there wasn't a moment when I said I would walk away.'

Inter Miami are one of two MLS expansion teams being added for the 2020 season with Nashiville SC the other, taking the total number in the league to 26.

David Beckham said the challenge of establishing Inter Miami was tougher than he thought. The process to get the side ready taught Beckham lots as he was all smiles at the MLS launch

The process in getting everything sorted for the first game has dominated Beckham's time and he admits he has learned about himself in the process.

'I'm more persistent than I thought I was,' he added. 'And I'm more stubborn than my wife thinks I am.'

Beckham's team will make history with their first ever MLS game on Sunday when they take on Los Angeles FC.

The ex-Los Angeles Galaxy midfielder was expected to make a number of marquee signings to kickstart the club's first season.

But Beckham insisted earlier this week that he is happy with the squad at his disposal, despite Inter Miami failing to bring in a third designated player.

They have already acquired Matias Pellegrini and Rodolfo Pizarro ahead of their opener.

Miami confirmed last month that they had held talks over a shock move for Edinson Cavani, only for him to remain at PSG until the end of the season, while Luka Modric has also been targeted.

After posing for pictures with players and staff during a media day at Fort Lauderdale on Tuesday, he said, via Miami Herald: 'I am not disappointed in any way possible because I know this has taken seven years.

'A lot of you have seen those seven years unfold, there's been some frustrating times, but someone turned around to me the other day and said: "What would be success for this team and this franchise?" For me, on March 14, when we step onto our stadium in front of our fans, for me, that's success because I know what it's taken to get here.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8047831/David-Beckham-opens-struggle-set-Inter-Miami-MLS-launch.html
Old 16-04-2020, 04:23 PM   #1818
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Pemain idola banget nih, semoga suatu saat nanti bisa bertemu dan selfie bareng Beckham

Mengingat David Beckham 'Berseragam' Arsenal
Afif Farhan - detikSport

London - David Beckham adalah legenda Manchester United dan juga pernah bermain di beberapa klub top Eropa. Ingatkah kamu, Beckham dulu juga pernah 'berseragam' Arsenal?

David Beckham mengawali karir di Manchester United dan sukses memenangi banyak gelar seperti enam kali juara Premier League dan sekali juara Liga Champions. Dia kemudian bertualang ke Real Madrid, LA Galaxy di Amerika Serikat, sempat ke AC Milan, dan terakhir ke Paris Saint-Germain (PSG).

Dilansir Sport Bible, David Beckham juga pernah 'berseragam' Arsenal. Bukan berseragam dalam arti kata sesungguhnya, melainkan Beckham pernah ikut berlatih bersama tim Arsenal.

Itu dilakukannya dua kali pada tahun 2008 dan 2013. Beckham yang saat itu bermain di LA Galaxy ikut berlatih bersama tim Arsenal untuk menjaga kebugaran.

"David Beckham menghubungi saya untuk ikut berlatih dan menjaga kebugaran. Saya bilang, 'mengapa tidak?'" ujar manajer Arsenal kala itu, Arsene Wenger kepada Metro.

Beckham pun ikut berlatih bersama beberapa pemain top Arsenal kala itu seperti Santi Cazorla dan Jack Wilshere. Tak ketinggalan, para pemain muda juga ikut bergabung dan belajar banyak dari David Beckham.

Para suporter Arsenal pun ingin David Beckham bergabung, Apa kata Wenger?

"Tidak, dia hanya ingin berlatih itu saja," tegas manajer asal Prancis itu.
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2020, 07:36 AM   #1819
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Lebih baik terlambat daripada tidak mengucapkan sama sekali, selamat ultah untuk salah satu pemain favorit saya di United. Semoga panjang umur, sehat, makin ganteng, tambah kaya dan suatu saat bisa kembali ke Indonesia dan foto bareng saya, hehehe...

Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2020, 08:02 PM   #1820
rio vander vidic
first team
-

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
rio vander vidic has a spectacular aura aboutrio vander vidic has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andi Istiabudi View Post
Lebih baik terlambat daripada tidak mengucapkan sama sekali, selamat ultah untuk salah satu pemain favorit saya di United. Semoga panjang umur, sehat, makin ganteng, tambah kaya dan suatu saat bisa kembali ke Indonesia dan foto bareng saya, hehehe...

ajak2 dong om andi kalo mau foto bareng becks😆
rio vander vidic is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 254
-Ybb3F-, Aba_MaczUnited, abdul rahman, adefebsa, adittelor, aldorioclev23, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Aman, amed_aja, aMieBeckz, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, andrydjemb4, andy kurniawan, Ardiey11, arief rachman, Arland00, arymashuda, Aso Chrisjefta, asririzky, ayahocta, Ayunda, azisfirdaus, babol cantona, bambang.hariyanto, bang_zak, beckz_on7, bhowz, big_ganz, billywarouw, binsar p sigalingging, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, boimKosim, bombom, BQbgGHbqbp, bs_brew, Bulma, cep23cms, chest, crazygurlz, CRj, d10neladitya, daitze, dannyboy, Deddy Hernandez, DeE_, dee_vee7, dekepiks, delongedee, Dera Riesta S, derajulio, DeriEdmon17, dery pramudito, der_emperor, desta swegenk, devil_heart, Dhie_Cantona07, dhodoadrian, dibi, Didin, dudut, dwi.cleverley23, dyan_giggs, ebiTh, ecly_watchaa, edroid, Eka UPC, eliasinc, emunx keane, endhy_cantona, eyeofday, eying26, fadilbedil, fajrinited, fatzzjoe, Febert Wuisang, febza, Federico27, ferly_Liemz, fetem, fey777, fikrirf, finza_13, FirdaAnnisa, Fitransyah Putra, franky winata, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, FZwrLUcoom, GeaErang, GentaP, ghopoereds, giggs26, Gledies Anggy, goodfron, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, Hand_rooney, hdhe16, hendiplast, hendrabulk, hendrikYP, HenryRooney07, herzgiggsy, HRHMU86, iamsetia, iblismerah, id4y, ing areese, ipay, irfan_mancunianred, irfan_thered, Ivank, iyyye, janettlamz, jifortin, Johnny Depp, jratualang, Juni HW, JustDenny, JustUnited, khazuhiro, kingherooney, King_Cantona, kykyba7, LAM ILHAM, Lang25, leo aryo, Les Diables Rouges, liwaul hamdi s, loveUNITED, lusiarha, Mahesa_Jenar, marsel david, mayarararocks, MCR7, MichaelMU, mikhail vidic, MUFC1878, mygalzbiatch, naufalhilmy, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, nofi_redsarmy, novanprihasa, octus, oldark, ollacarla, omink_08, Oom Panda, OSziXXoztn, paiman, pelz, penk22_, petetdidi, pongsamma, prahmono, pukimax, pung91, Pure_red, qlkeucoit67, Rean, Red Army, reddevilmaniac, redit, Redsbusby, red_girl_mia, revald, Ricky_urban, rio vander vidic, riska ramdhani, Riskur, rizkyawan, rizluq, rndr_UICSumenep, robby7beckham, ronald hars, ronysnaja, roodee_UID, Ryan Smith, s.h.a.r.a.z, saka7, sanji0ne, scratch, sepatu_ancur, Septiansyah, setiawans001, smile_boy, SR 7, stamansa, steve.crowford, sugeng99pramono, SuperBecks, swareksa, Syarifeghy, Tamanaro, tasho, taz_devil_utd, teukurevi5, Tevan, theater of dream, Theresia Intan, Thomas, TomEnrico, tovanokristan, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, UBENK 444, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, uicb-dyz, unai cantona, UNITED1878, united7, unitedlogy, unreal, utdMaleoLuwuk, VaDLi, vankyoet, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, Victory, waynehanks, wazzapoetra, wazza_ampuh, Welki red devils, Wengge Schmeichel, wimastio.aryo, wira_ozora, xkeiszglf34, yacub budi, YRgoFManpm, yusufdian, zan_mufc, zeavhere, zircon tri hafid, zizitchy, zudomiriku