United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United News

Old 11-02-2014, 11:07 PM   #21
troy andreas
min tolong ket sekum diremove.

Thanked 1,947 Times in 1,102 Posts
Mentioned: 273 Post(s)
troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Visit troy andreas's Twitter
Default Re: Manchester United - Press Conference

Lagi- lagi TS kabur. cc: @Redsbusby; :hajar:

Here are the main points from David Moyes’ press conference from manutd blogs:

- The boss admits United weren’t at their best against Arsenal in November but still managed to win 1-0, and he hopes the champions can do the same tomorrow. "We are a top side and we'll do everything we can to get all the points," he says.

- He confirms the team are set for a warm-weather training break after the Emirates Stadium trip: "We'll try to have a few days away and get ready. We've got a big Champions League game coming up in just over a week's time."

- Moyes insists United played well against Fulham on Sunday says the Reds "would have scored many goals" in any other game. "We just need to keep going because our luck will change, there's no doubt about that," he adds.

-----------------

Here are the main points of the press conference from mufclatest:

Moyes on the match against Arsenal at The Emirates:

“We got a good result against them at Old Trafford & we’ll try for the same again.”

Moyes on the twists and turns the season has had to offer so far:

“Football does that sometimes. We’ve just got to try to make sure it doesn’t happen too often.”

Moyes on United’s fortunes and whether they will change sooner rather than later:

“We just need to keep going because our luck will change, there’s no doubt about that.”

Moyes on whether United will push for a win against Arsenal:

“We’re a top side & hopefully we’ll show that. We’ll do everything to pick up the 3 points.”

Moyes confirms that United will head to Dubai on a warm-weather training break:

“We’ll have a few days away. We have a big Champions League game coming up in just over a week’s time.”

HTML Code:
http://mufclatest.com/managers-press-conference-arsenal-4/

"setial masa ada orangnya, setiap orang ada masanya."
troy andreas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2014, 05:59 AM   #22
troy andreas

troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

taruh disini saja ahh.

Moyes praises boys at the back

David Moyes praised his Manchester United team - and in particular his defence - after a compact and resolute display earned the first away point prised from the Emirates Stadium in 2014.

The Reds reduced Arsenal to just a handful of chances in the 90 minutes and might have snatched victory with an opportunity at the other end when Robin van Persie's header was brilliantly pushed onto the bar by the Gunners' goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny.

Here's a transcript of what the United manager had to say to MUTV and BT Sport:

"It was a tight game, I think they [these fixtures] have been in the past. We won 1-0 at Old Trafford and it was tight, both teams had opportunities but it ended up 0-0. I thought overall we looked quite compact and we defended well throughout the game and we had to do so. Overall defensively we looked sound and on the face of it looked in control of it. I would like to have played better sometimes, when we went forward.

"We had opportunities to score, even from the first minute, Robin had a great chance in the first minute. What a chance. I was out of my seat right away. He's got a great record against Arsenal so I was hoping for that one to go in.

"Then he had the one later on in the game when the keeper made a great save - I thought that might be the one. That was from a great bit of play and a great counter attack. Wayne's pass was fantastic and I actually thought that Robin would score with the header. When I've seen it again, I've thought that maybe he could have gone back across goal and wrongfooted the goalkeeper. I think all the credit has to go to the goalkeeper for pulling it out of the back of the net.

"As I said before the game we have to try and win the next one. We tried tonight to win it but we got a point. I'd have liked all three but if you'd have said to me at the start of the season that we'd get four points off Arsenal then I'd say that's not that bad. It's other games where we have let ourselves down. We'll go into the next game, see if we can win that and see where it takes us.

"I am happy because I think we played some stuff, we were well organised and defended well. That was really important as when you come to Arsenal you've got to be hard to beat. You can't allow the small players to influence the game. In the main, we did that.

"Rafael is concussed, but he's okay. He seems okay just now. I have to say I thought Rio came on and did great. I thought he and Nemanja Vidic showed experience in the second half. They were composed when they had to be and at the times they needed to be as well. So well done to Rio as it's never easy coming on at half-time especially in a game like this.

"I think it is [experience is important]. We ended up putting on young Adnan in the end in the hope that that it might have an impact with 15 to 20 minutes to go, but we did need that experience when we were finding it hard to get into the game. I have to say the boys at the back did a great job.

"I thought Tom Cleverley had a super game tonight. He covered every blade of grass and made sure he was in the right position at the right time. He did a great job with Carrick. I thought our shape and organisation were good tonight.

"I hope they do [fans get home] and I thank them all for coming down as it's a long way to come in terrible weather. Hopefully they'll get back safe and I want to thank them for their support tonight.

"We don't normally talk about it [our warm-weather training trip to Dubai] but you've asked me the question. We'll try and make sure we give the players some good work and we'll try and make sure they get some relaxation as well."

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2014/Feb/david-moyes-praises-his-defence-after-arsenal-0-manchester-united-0.aspx?newsid=8B7D1DC6-26C8-49A1-AC9F-D2DEFD15B100&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&pageNo=3

Old 15-03-2014, 12:32 AM   #23
troy andreas

Managers Press Conference – Liverpool

Here are the main points from the press conference:

Moyes on Robin van Persie’s desire to follow Wayne Rooney and commit himself to the club:

“I’ve always said we’ve got two outstanding forwards in Wayne and Robin. Both have capabilities of winning games off their own back. They’re both pivotal international players and the sort of players any side in the world would want in their team.

“I’m delighted to have both of them and, more importantly, that they both want to be Manchester United players.”

Moyes on Robin van Persie and the possibility of him getting a new deal at the club:

“I’ve been telling you that [he’s staying] but you’ve wanted to say or write something different.

“It’s difficult if you don’t believe what I say. Robin is happy here and I’m pleased about that. I didn’t know what was coming out – I’ve only just heard this morning about it.

“We’ll take it as it is. He has a couple of years to go on his contract and I’m sure that will be something the board look at.”

Moyes on the Liverpool match on Sunday:

“It would be a big boost to win. It’s still the biggest game in the country and we’ll do everything we possibly can to beat them.”

Moyes on the clubs injuries; confirms Nani is back in training; Rafael da Silva and Jonny Evans are fine:

“Nani is back. He had a really bad hamstring injury. But he is back and has trained. Hopefully we get him up to speed very quickly. Rafael, Javier Hernandez and Jonny Evans are all coming along. They all have a chance of playing on Sunday.”

Moyes on his young defenders; and how he will continue to use experienced players:

“I’m pleased with the young boys. We’ve had great service from Rio and Vida and we’re using them because we need their experience. With the amount of games we have coming up we’re going to need them to be fit and healthy.”

As the match is not being played until Sunday afternoon, I am sure there will be parts of the press conference that have been embargoed for Saturday and Sunday’s newspapers. We will be reporting on anything else that is released to the press before the match kicks off on Sunday.

HTML Code:
http://mufclatest.com/managers-press-conference-liverpool-3/

Old 17-07-2014, 11:37 PM   #24
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter

1st Press Conference Louis van Gaal at Old Trafford
The new reign began ...... !!!!!

17/07/2014 15:44 - ManUtd.com, Tim Oscroft
Van Gaal hints at more new faces

Louis van Gaal has hinted that he could bring more new faces into his Manchester United squad after assessing the current players, and that he will look to find roles for Paul Scholes and Phil Neville alongside Nicky Butt and Ryan Giggs in his coaching set-up.

Ander Herrera and Luke Shaw joined the club while the new manager was guiding the Netherlands to the semi-finals of the World Cup, but van Gaal has declared that more could follow once he has taken a more in-depth look at his new charges in the coming weeks.

“My method is always the same. I want to look at the players now, the present players," said the boss at Thursday's unveiling press conferene. "Of course I know how the players play, but I don't know the players under my coaching. In the first three or four weeks I want to see what they can do. Then maybe I will buy other players.*

“The players we have bought - Shaw and Herrera - they were already on the list. I gave my approval because I like them. First I want to see the players performing under my philosophy and how quickly they can pick up this philosophy. Now, I haven't worked with most of them so we have to wait and see. It's very important there's a ‘click’ between players and the manager."

Van Gaal has already brought Albert Stuivenberg, Marcel Bout and Frans Hoek with him as part of his backroom team. When asked about roles for United legends Butt, Neville and Scholes, he replied:

“Nicky Butt is already assisting us, and we shall find a role for Paul Scholes and also for Phil Neville, I believe. That's what we want. But it has to also be possible and we have to look at that. We have to adapt to the qualities of these people. It's not an easy job. We have to speak personally with them - that's why we have to wait and see.”

The Dutchman has also renewed acquaintances with Sir Alex Ferguson, with the two having crossed paths in competition and away from the pitch down the years.

"Sir Alex called to congratulate me and we have spoken about getting a coffee or to eat with each other. We were always invited to UEFA forums and we would always have a glass of wine. We know each other very well. I shall drink coffee and wine with him - maybe the best wine I can imagine.

"Sir Alex also had a strong philosophy, and it was always affirming that because he won a lot of titles. I hope I can do that."
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2014, 11:43 PM   #25
rondwisan

rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute

17/07/2014 15:10 - ManUtd.com, Ben Hibbs
Van Gaal relishes Reds challenge

Louis van Gaal says he is taking charge of the biggest club in the world - but says his immediate challenge is to reinstate Manchester United to the top of the tree in England.

The Dutchman was in entertaining form during his first press conference as United manager at Old Trafford and brushed off the notion of needing a holiday, having taken the Reds reins just days after leading the Netherlands to third place at the World Cup in Brazil.

“When there is a challenge like this, I never let it go,” he told reporters. “This is a holiday for me. I like the way I can work.

“I will do my utmost best. That's what I can give. I cannot give predictions [about how well we will do] because you never know. It's the biggest club of the world. Within two days I know already how important Manchester United is.

"I have to work, I have to prepare a team, I have to adapt to this big club. It shall not be easy but I will do my utmost best and when you see my career you can see what I have won. That's all I can say. The future shall show if I can do that again.”

Van Gaal is already impressed with the worldwide renown of his new club. “It's the biggest club because of how well it's known around the world. In sport you are never the biggest club because every season you have to be prove [yourself]. Last year you were seventh so then you are not the biggest club. But the club is well known all over the world. When I was in China or Brazil people were talking about United when I was the coach of the Dutch team. That's the difference.

“There's a lot of expectation but it's also a great challenge because of that. Therefore I have chosen this club. I worked for Barcelona - in my opinion, number one in Spain. I've coached Ajax - number one in the Netherlands – and I've coached Bayern - number one in Germany. Now I'm in Manchester United - number one in England. I hope I fulfill the expectation but it shall be difficult.”
Old 12-09-2014, 01:00 AM   #26
rondwisan

Sekalian perkenalan Duo rekrutan teranyar United nih ...
*welcome at Old Trafford #9 n #17

11/09/2014 - ManUtd.com, A Marshall & G Thompson
Van Gaal explains transfer policy

Louis van Gaal has dismissed suggestions he will struggle to fit his summer signings into his Manchester United line-up.

At a press conference unveiling Radamel Falcao and Daley Blind, who sealed moves on deadline day, the manager emphasised he will find room for his recruits*plus any promising youth products at the club.

"We bought five players and one player is on loan here," he stated. "Maybe we can buy him next season - that's Falcao. We let 14 players go so how do I fit these players in? It is not so difficult. When you let 14 players go and only six come in their place, we need also the youth education and that is also the policy of Manchester United. When you don't let players go to other clubs, then you are never allowed to give a youth player a chance and, because of this policy, we gave youth players a chance.

"But the question is if they take the chance. It's more risky, of course, but I think it's the only way to do it at Manchester United, who have always had homegrown players in the squad. So that's the only way to do it.

"More than eight positions are vacant and they are vacant for the youth. I have already used a lot of youngsters in the pre-season and also in the season. So I am always willing to give young players chances but they have to take those chances.

"I cannot do that for them. They have to do that by themselves. Our policy is like that. The possibility is there and all of the youngsters have to know that. I believe Manchester United have come to me because of that."

Danny Welbeck's departure to Arsenal was touched upon on Thursday with the boss stressing it was impossible to turn down the chance to sign one of the top centre-forwards on the planet.

"I don't have any doubts because Falcao is, for me, one of the best strikers in the world," said van Gaal. "When you see his record, it's unbelievable. Today, in the training session, he had one ball and it was in the goal so he confirmed this in his first training session.

"When I say this, I put too much pressure on him and that's not good because I know it's very difficult to come from another club to Manchester United in a new process. There is a new hierarchy that exists in the dressing room so it's not easy and that's why I have asked for time because I knew in advance this would happen.

"I have given all the players a chance to convince me of their qualities. When you ask about Danny Welbeck, Danny is here already, from the age of nine, and he played for three seasons at United after Sunderland. But he doesn't have the record of Robin van Persie or Wayne Rooney and that is the standard. That is why we let him go because of Falcao, but also the youngsters who can fit in."

The manager is looking forward to discovering how his new players gel in his line-up, after being asked if the side will be closer to his own image.

"I hope so because they have to perform our philosophy and that philosophy is not so easy to perform," he explained. "We have seen that already but I think the players we have selected shall do that better, otherwise we wouldn't have bought these players."

Last edited by rondwisan; 12-09-2014 at 01:04 AM..
Old 20-09-2014, 01:30 AM   #27
rondwisan

19/09/2014 - ManUtd.com, Mark Froggatt
Van Gaal ponders striking options for Leicester

Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal is mulling over a selection dilemma ahead of Sunday’s trip to Leicester City in the Barclays Premier League with five goal-thirsty strikers jostling for just two places in his starting team.

The boss must choose between club captain Wayne Rooney, Dutch talisman Robin van Persie and summer signing Radamel Falcao, as well as youngsters James Wilson and Adnan Januzaj.*While this embarrassment of riches is hardly a problem to lose sleep over, he admits it will not be easy to select just two.

Asked if van Persie and Falcao can play together, van Gaal said: “I don't think that Falcao interferes with van Persie or that he interferes with Falcao. Falcao is a very good striker, I already said that when he came here in his first press conference.

“I like van Persie as well - he is also a very good striker,” the boss continued. “Then we have Wayne Rooney and Adnan Januzaj, and we also have James Wilson. We have five players for the two striker positions and I have to choose.”

Expanding on Januzaj’s limited game time this season - which was just one of the reasons behind his hat-trick appearance in Monday’s Under-21s clash with Sunderland - van Gaal explained the Belgian must show patience and earn his place in the team.

“He has to compete with very good players and that is the reason,” the 63-year-old explained at the Aon Training Complex. “You cannot put 15 players in the squad, only 11, and with this system he has to compete with a lot of very strong strikers.

“When we play 4-3-3, for example, then he should have maybe more chances. It is always dependable on the system that we play. When I have changed my system, he has played.”

The topic of United’s formation was a key talking point during Friday’s press conference following the manager’s decision to utilise the diamond system in the 4-0 win over QPR. While that decision paid obvious dividends at Old Trafford, he is keen for his team to master many different shapes.

“I started with another system because of the quality of the players. Now we have bought quality players in and so you have to look at these qualities and then want to perform the philosophy that we have. Then you are coming out in this system, but that can change also. It is not a fixed solution.

“I have played that already in my first match at Ajax, where it was a law that we played 4-3-3. But I played 4-4-2 as trainer-coach of the second team because I saw it was more suitable for the quality of my players. That was 1998, a long time ago.”

Van Gaal also claimed United's injury worries are decreasing, with Chris Smalling set to return - which leaves just six players in the treatment room at the Aon Training Complex.
Old 20-09-2014, 01:37 AM   #28
rondwisan

TEAMtalk - Friday 19th September 2014 16:40
Van Gaal: Ronaldo 'possible'

Louis van Gaal would be interested in bringing Cristiano Ronaldo back to Manchester United, but does not think Real Madrid will sell him.

Ronaldo is reportedly interested in a return to Old Trafford, with former Real Madrid president Ramon Calderon claiming the Portuguese superstar was "fed up" at the club's decision to sell a number of players, including Angel di Maria, who is now playing under Van Gaal at Old Trafford.

And United boss Van Gaal – speaking ahead of this weekend’s match with Leicester City - ensured the rumours continue when he admitted a move for Ronaldo was “possible.”

When asked whether he could bring Ronaldo back to United, where he has previously enjoyed six successful years, Van Gaal said: "Yes, but it's always a discussion in the papers, and I don't think the media shall buy Ronaldo."

When pushed on the matter again, the United manager said: "It is possible.

"That's what I have said with Falcao. Players like Ronaldo give a lot of extra to a team, but I don't think Real Madrid shall sell him."

Ronaldo, 29, won eight major trophies under Sir Alex Ferguson before moving to the Bernabeu five years ago in a then world-record £80million transfer.

The current world player of the year hinted last month that a move back to Manchester would interest him.

"I love Manchester and you never know in football. Of course I'm happy at Real Madrid; it's my home, it's my club, but United treated me unbelievably, so you never know," Ronaldo told MUTV before United played Real Madrid during their tour of the United States of America.

"I am still in contact with some people there because I had a good relationship with everybody - it was like my second family."
Old 26-09-2014, 12:21 AM   #29
rondwisan

25/09/2014 - ManUtd.com, Mark Froggatt
Van Gaal: There is no need to panic

Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal insists there is “no need to panic” following Sunday's 5-3 defeat to Leicester City, a result that has left the Reds with just five points from as many matches in the Barclays Premier League.

Since taking over at Old Trafford in early July, van Gaal has repeatedly called for patience among the club’s supporters as the players acclimatise to his new ideas and philosophies, a learning process the Dutchman believes will take at least three months to complete.

While things appeared to click into place during the recent 4-0 win over QPR, all momentum gained was slowed by a topsy-turvy defeat at the King Power Stadium. But when asked for his reaction to events in Leicester, the manager was typically measured.

“I don't think the players have [seen a different side to me this week],” the boss told reporters at the Aon Training Complex. “I don't think my players are robots - they are human beings and human beings make errors. I am also a manager who always wants to evaluate and discuss things. That's the way I do things. I have done it, this week is no different.

“It's happened, it's about overcoming things. It’s not a regular occurrence - when you see our figures in the Premier League, apart from this [Leicester] match, then we are defending well. The average is conceding less than one goal I think and we have scored a lot of goals. I think we are fifth or sixth [in this situation]. I see it differently to a lot of journalists.”

Van Gaal also concedes it has been occasionally trying to manage United but insists his team are not far away from climbing the table, pointing to the fickle nature of football that has seen media portrayals of him change over recent weeks.

“At this moment this is maybe my toughest job but we have to see in a year,” he told the assembled media. “We cannot say it about one week with the injuries. As a manager you know already in advance that it's a big challenge. This club is in a transition. What you don't know in advance is what the hard moments will be.

“At the start we won all of our games but now we are in difficult circumstances. We should have won last weekend - we had to win when we were 3-1 up. If we had we would have been two points off second place.*

"But because of the loss you are now questioning me. If we won then it would have been different. We will overcome things - the season lasts a long time.”
Old 13-12-2014, 12:51 AM   #30
rondwisan

Menjelang North West Derby menghadapi Liverpool nih ....

12/12/2014 - ManUtd.com, Adam Marshall
Van Gaal sets sights on Liverpool

Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal admits his primary focus is on beating Liverpool this Sunday and not looking further up the table at Chelsea and Manchester City.

The Reds moved into third spot with a win at Southampton on Monday but the boss is keen to concentrate on United's form rather than hope for other teams to drop points over the busy festive period.

"I dream for Manchester City’s place or Chelsea's place," he told MUTV. "Now we have to live match for match and that is the most important thing. We have to beat Liverpool which is more important than thinking about City or Chelsea."

The rivalry with Liverpool always places additional importance on this fixture, and van Gaal is well aware of its status. "Of course I am aware of the rivalry," he said. "Even on the tour of the United States, all my staff were saying that to me. We have a cook whose name is Mike and when I don't know about anything to do with United and rival clubs, he shall say it! He's a big United fan and I hear immediately from him."

When asked if he was surprised by the Merseysiders' recent poor form, he replied: "What is a surprise in England? Anything can happen. Every match in the Premier League is a difficult match. I still think Liverpool can fight for the top four places and still I have belief in that team because they have fantastic players but they also have a lot of injuries which is not so easy to manage."

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 110
achmad.zaky, adiviki, adi_Giggsy, akbarmochamad, aldysetiabudi, Andi Istiabudi, andrastudio, Anton Reog, Ardiey11, Aso Chrisjefta, asririzky, badbatak, bang_zak, Bertu'z, bhowz, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, braausasda9593, Bulma, byebye21, Class of '86, DermawanIsUnitedFans, dery pramudito, dhodoadrian, dodix, Dody Dhyzia, dudut, dwitri27, emotionbleu, erin, eyeofday, Fajar_, fajrinited, Febribule, fey777, fikrirf, flying_dutchman, fredrian.seven, fubimo, goodmin, Gustiono, h-ANG, HaHa, hairos, havidic, HenryRooney07, iamsetia, icalace, id4y, imamghazali, irhamutd, itohirobumi, ivanzferdinand, jifortin, Johnny Depp, jojo poenya, kingherooney, LAM ILHAM, Lang25, moehfar, moiragoatil, mousetrap, mowtown, Mr.Abee, Muhammad Nizar, mygalzbiatch, Nachir_79, ncut_lgx, oldark, Om Juna, oneboel, p34cefu11, penk22_, pokijan, Prianto United, puji purnawan, pukimax, Red Army, Red Stain, Redsbusby, renandez, revald, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rizkimn11_, rizluq, ronald hars, Ryan_lallo, r_agusta, sepatu_ancur, Shi no Gekai, SR 7, Teguh Ashari, theater of dream, thomasramdan, tietocinex, tumpal_oneunited, UNITED1878, unreal, VaDLi, vankyoet, Vanz Wazza, wazzapoetra, wimastio.aryo, wira_ozora, zudomiriku, Zulfan