United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > OUTSIDE UNITED > General Football > Club Watch

Old 26-02-2013, 04:52 PM   #521
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Real Madrid - News and Rumors

Real Madrid want to bring Laudrup back... he's built an aura like Cruyff at Swansea, reveals John Toshack

When I look at Michael Laudrup, I don't see the Dane's face staring back at me. I see another naturally gifted footballer - possibly the best of his generation - one who turned into a manager of the highest calibre with one of the world's biggest clubs.

When I look at Swansea City's boss these days, I see Johan Cruyff. They were both wonderful players and the similarities as managers are stacking up.

Just like Cruyff, Laudrup has an aura. And there are similarities between what is happening at Swansea and what Cruyff did while Laudrup was a player under him at the Nou Camp.

Class act: John Toshack says Swansea manager Michael Laudrup reminds him of the legendary Johan Cruyff

There was nothing over-complicated about the Barcelona team who won the European Cup in 1992. They were simply good players who were relaxed and confident in themselves, their colleagues and the system they were playing.

In my experience, managers who have played at a high level don't look into the game too deeply. They don't need to do that.

There is an understanding of top players, of what makes them tick. Cruyff had it. Laudrup has picked up on that and run with it as a manager.

It is entirely understandable that the Swansea boss is being looked at by Real Madrid, where Laudrup played from 1994 to 1996. I know they are looking at him. There is interest. But would Laudrup want to break one of football's perfect marriages?

I don't know. Management is funny. The chance to manage Real Madrid doesn't come along too often. And, as happened when I left Sociedad for Madrid, you can always go back. I spoke to Michael a number of times while we were working as pundits on television.

He is a man of principle. He had issues at Mallorca. He wanted to quit but wouldn't walk out after a defeat. He waited until the team had won a game.

And where are Mallorca these days? Struggling. But while I believe Laudrup could manage in Madrid - and be very good at it - no praise is too high for Swansea City's directors.

What they have done with that club is remarkable. They were the ones brave enough to give Michael a chance.

And, much as I am enjoying Swansea's success, I have to say that it's been coming. Thirty years ago it was different. When I took charge, the Swans were in the Fourth Division.

But we had three diamonds - John Curtis, Jeremy Charles and the late Robbie James, God bless him. I used those players as the basis for our success and was promised £50,000 to spend after we were promoted. I brought two players in and gave the chairman £10,000 back.

Imagine that happening these days. We eventually came a cropper in the First Division. With five games to go, we were top.

But we ran out of steam - mind you, that train had been running for three-and-a-half years. For us, it was a ride on a magic carpet.

In that respect, it has been similar for the current side. And under the stewardship of chairman Huw Jenkins, Martin Morgan and the others, there is no reason why Swansea's success should end. What cost the club all those years ago was that we didn't have the security they enjoy these days. It's security they have worked for, mind you - and planned for.

They will not waste the money from Liverpool for Joe Allen and Brendan Rodgers. It will be used to improve the club.

And what great strides they have taken. I walked into the club offices two weeks ago and saw all these people working away.

I don't know why I was surprised, but I was. It was a far cry from when Dolly, the lovely old girl who lived in the house next door to the Vetch Field, would make egg on toast for the players after training.

We would eat together in the lounge that doubled up as a VIP area on matchdays for season-ticket holders.

If that reminiscence seems like a memory from a different age, then that's because it is!

And now the club have qualified for Europe, which is wonderful. It's an achievement and should be celebrated, despite the heavy workload it brings. I've seen it happen to teams in Spain.

There is a minimum of six matches before Christmas, if you get through the qualifying campaign. Tony Pulis has commented about the negative impact it had on Stoke's Premier League campaign.

And it's true - an awful lot of planning needs to go into how you deal with the Europa League. But, let's face it, if you can't enjoy that challenge - playing in Europe after winning your first major trophy - what's the point?

And surely it is better to be planning for all the trappings that success brings than trying to fight your way out of the lower leagues. Swansea City have been there once. I don't envisage a return any time soon.

Glory: Laudrup saw his players lift their first major trophy of his reign at the Welsh club

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2284367/Real-Madrid-want-Michael-Laudrup--John-Toshack.html
Old 04-03-2013, 07:00 PM   #522
iamsetia
first team
Setia Karpet Bireun

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
iamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to all
Visit iamsetia's Twitter

PICTURES: Ronaldo and Real Madrid arrive into Manchester

Real Madrid have arrived into Manchester a day earlier than expected in preparation for the game of the round against Manchester United.

Ronaldo and team mates arrived into Manchester airport late on Sunday night and are staying at the Hilton hotel on Deansgate for the next few nights before returning to Madrid directly after the match on Tuesday.

On Monday, Real Madrid have chosen to train at the Etihad Stadium rather than Old Trafford. Media training for Madrid will take place at 3pm GMT on Monday afternoon.

Below, see exclusive photographs of the Real Madrid squad arriving into Manchester:

Pictures above courtesy of Matthew McNulty / @MattMc_7

iamsetia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 05:09 PM   #523
Redsbusby
BANG to the KE

Thanked 3,073 Times in 1,811 Posts
Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
Redsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond repute

Kabarnya ntar malem Mou tetep pasang Lopez sbg penjaga gawang utama Casillas, kiper terbaik dunia yg beda nasib ama Buffon..

Mourinho: Saya Jujur kepada Casillas

MADRID, KOMPAS.com —
Pelatih Real Madrid, Jose Mourinho, mengaku telah berkata jujur kepada kiper Iker Casillas soal persaingan starting eleven, terutama dengan kiper Diego Lopez.

Casillas mengalami cedera pada tangannya pada 23 Januari 2013. Madrid kemudian merekrut kiper Diego Lopez dari Sevilla pada 25 Januari 2013.

Casillas sudah pulih pada 24 Maret 2013. Sejak Casillas sembuh, Madrid bermain satu kali, yaitu melawan Real Zaragoza, di pentas Liga BBVA.

Posisi kiper pada laga melawan Zaragoza itu dipercayakan kepada Lopez. Menurut asisten pelatih Aitor Karanka, Casillas tidak dimainkan karena belum berada pada level pertandingan.

Laga pertama Madrid setelah melawan Zaragoza adalah pertandingan leg pertama perempat final Liga Champions melawan Galatasaray, di Santiago Bernabeu, Rabu (3/4/2013). Menurut Mourinho, Madrid juga akan melawan Galatasaray tanpa Casillas.

"Casillas berlatih dengan baik dan perlu terus berlatih dan menunggu kesempatan. Saya selalu jujur kepadanya,"
ujar Mourinho.

Mengenai laga melawan Galatasaray, Mourinho mengaku hanya memikirkan kemenangan, bukan siapa yang mencetak gol.

"Tak penting siapa yang mencetak gol dan siapa yang tidak. Itu tak berarti apa-apa. Kami memiliki dua penyerang (Gonzalo Higuain dan Karim Benzema) dan setiap orang tahu betapa berkualitasnya mereka dan kami menaruh harapan besar kepada mereka. Higuain tampil luar biasa di Manchester sekalipun ia tak mencetak gol,"
papar Mourinho.

Galatasaray memiliki dua pemain yang pernah menjadi anak didik Mourinho di Chelsea dan Inter Milan, yaitu Didier Drogba dan Wesley Sneijder. Kedua pemain itu mengaku sangat menghormati Mourinho dan menilai Mourinho berperan besar dalam karier mereka.

"Mereka adalah dua pemain yang telah memberikan saya banyak hal pada masa lalu. Mereka teman saya, sekarang, dan akan selalu menjadi teman saya,"
tandas Mourinho.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

THE ONLY THING WE WANT TO LOSE THIS SEASON IS THE DEBT
Redsbusby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 11:51 AM   #524
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Madrid offer Higuain for Bale

Real Madrid are reportedly offering Tottenham Hotspur Gonzalo Higuain plus cash for Gareth Bale, and a lucrative contract to the player.

Madrid are increasingly being linked with a move for the Welsh winger this coming summer, who is valued by his club at €70m.

According to AS today, Los Blancos are prepared to offer striker Higuain in part exchange in an attempt to lower the cash payment required and potentially sweeten the deal.

At the same time, the club are reported as having offered the 23-year-old a five-year contract worth €9m a season.

Code:
http://www.football-espana.net/29658/madrid-offer-higuain-bale
United juga tawar dunk, cash + Valencia & Nani
Old 04-04-2013, 05:00 PM   #525
troy andreas
min tolong ket sekum diremove.

Thanked 1,947 Times in 1,102 Posts
Mentioned: 273 Post(s)
troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Visit troy andreas's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by zudomiriku View Post
Madrid offer Higuain for Bale

Code:
http://www.football-espana.net/29658/madrid-offer-higuain-bale
United juga tawar dunk, cash + Valencia & Nani
Deal..!!!

Jadi seperti apa nanti kekuatan Madrid kalo Bale ke Madrid yah?
troy andreas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 06:52 PM   #526
Redsbusby
BANG to the KE

Thanked 3,073 Times in 1,811 Posts
Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
Redsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond repute

Kenapa casillas dibangkucadangkan mou mulai ada petunjuk nih dr eks direktur Madrid. Kalo emang bener gw rada kaget, orang yg keliatannya pekerja keras, disiplin,, profesional dan ga banyak tingkah bisa ikut jadi pemalas di klub bertabur duit

'Casillas Tak Berlatih dengan Baik, Mourinho Tepat Mendepaknya'

Madrid
- Jose Mourinho dapat dukungan atas keputusan tidak memainkan Iker Casillas di Liga Champions. Kiper nomor satu Spanyol itu disebut Arrigo Sachi tak pernah berlatih dengan baik.

Casillas dikabarkan sudah pulih dari cedera retak tulang tangan yang dia derita beberapa pekan lalu. Namun namanya belum masuk daftar pemain Madrid baik di kompetisi domestik maupun saat berlaga menghadapi Galatasaray di Liga Champions.

Kondisi tersebut membuat banyak fans Los Merengues mulai mempertanyakan kebijakan Mourinho. Pelatih asal Portugal itu sendiri kini mempercayakan gawang timnya dikawal Diego Lopez, yang memang tampil sangat memuaskan sejak diboyong dari Sevilla, musim dingin lalu.

Aitor Karanka dan Mourinho sudah memberikan jawaban atas keputusan memprioritaskan Lopez ketimbang Casillas. Keduanya menyebut kalau Lopez lebih bugar dan tengah dalam top performa, sementara di sisi lain kondisi fisik Casillas belum pulih benar karena sudah absen cukup lama.

Terlepas dari hal tersebut, kebijakan Mourinho menggsuru Casillas dari posisi kiper utama Madrid dapat dukungan dari Arrigo Sacchi. Mantan pelatih AC Milan dan sempat juga menjabat direktur sepakbola Madrid itu menyebut Casillas selalu berlatih dengan buruk.

"Iker Casillas tidak berlatih dengan seharusnya, dia tak pernah melakukan yang seharusnya. Mourinho tepat untuk menyingkirkannya,"
sahut Sacchi saat tampil di Mediaset TV dan dikutip dari Marca.

"Normal jika Diego Lopez yang harus dimainkan karena dia memberika impresi dan menjadi pemain yang bisa dipercaya (di bawah mistar gawang),"
lanjut Sachhi.

Casillas kini benar-benar terancam terdepak dari posisi kiper utama El Real. Beberapa hari lalu Mourinho sendiri mengungkapkan kalau Lopez punya peluang jadi pilihan utama di sisa musim ini.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

THE ONLY THING WE WANT TO LOSE THIS SEASON IS THE DEBT
Redsbusby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 03:48 AM   #527
frmnsyh_KEANO
academy
United 'till I Die

Mentioned: 84 Post(s)
frmnsyh_KEANO has a spectacular aura aboutfrmnsyh_KEANO has a spectacular aura about
Visit frmnsyh_KEANO's Twitter

Ke United aja mas, tapi jadi cadangannya De Gea..

Jika Hubungan dengan Mourinho Tak Membaik, Casillas Disebut Siap Hengkang
Mohammad Resha Pratama - detikSport

Hubungan Jose Mourinho dan Iker Casillas musim ini disebut-sebut tidak harmonis. Jika itu terus berlanjut maka Casillas diklaim sudah siap meninggalkan Santiago Bernabeu dan menuju Premier League.

Bukan rahasia lagi jika dalam setahun terakhir relasi antara pelatih dan kapten itu tidak akur terkait kedekatan Casillas dengan Xavi Hernandez yang notabene adalah pemain tim rival, Barcelona. Mourinho diberitakan tak menyukai kedekatan Casillas dan Xavi.

Ketegangan antara Mourinho dan Casillas kian terasa ketika musim ini Real Madrid mengawali musim dengan tidak mulus. Casillas dinilai sebagai provokator karena dia adalah yang membocorkan mengenai masalah di ruang ganti tim.

Kemudian Casillas cedera dan harus absen dua bulan, lalu Mourinho menggunakan jasa Diego Lopez sebagai kiper utama. Entah kebetulan atau memang disengaja oleh Mourinho, Lopez tampil bagus dan membuat Casillas tetap dicadangkan meskipun ia sudah pulih.

Hal ini kemudian yang memantik isu bahwa hubungan di antara keduanya tak bisa diperbaiki lagi dan kemungkinan Casillas akan "mengalah" dengan memutuskan pergi dari Madrid musim panas nanti. Demikian dilansir dari AS.

Casillas diberitakan akan menuju Liga Inggris dan dua tim, yakni Liverpool serta Arsenal, sudah siap-siap menyodorkan kontrak untuk kiper utama timnas Spanyol itu. Bahkan The Gunners diberitakan setuju untuk menyodorkan dana senilai 20 juta euro.

Apakah rumor ini akan terbukti kebenarannya? Kita tunggu saja di akhir musim nanti.

"My greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their perch. And you can print that"
frmnsyh_KEANO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2013, 01:48 AM   #528
frmnsyh_KEANO
academy
United 'till I Die

Mentioned: 84 Post(s)
frmnsyh_KEANO has a spectacular aura aboutfrmnsyh_KEANO has a spectacular aura about
Visit frmnsyh_KEANO's Twitter

Mourinho Tidak Akan Berada di Madrid Musim 2013/14

Pelatih Real Madrid, Jose Mourinho, mengatakan bahwa dirinya tidak akan kembali melatih El Real pada musim 2013/14. Hal ini ia kemukakan kepada staff pelatih di Canillas, klub kecil di Madrid dimana tempat anaknya bermain saat ini.

Jose Mourinho yang kini semakin dikaitkan akan segera bergabung bersama Chelsea, Paris Saint-Germain dan AS Monaco pada musim 2013/14, terus memunculkan spekulasi mengenai masa depannya di Real Madrid.

Namun, sebelum ada komentar resmi yang dikeluarkan oleh Mourinho secara langsung, kini Presiden Klub Canillas, Manuel Alvarez, menyatakan bahwa pelatih asal Portugal itu tidak akan berada di Santiago bernabeu pada musim depan.

"Mourinho mengatakan kepada kami bahwa tahun depan ia tidak akan dapat berbicara banyak dengan pelatih di sini, karena ia tidak akan berada di sini lagi," tutur Alvarez kepada Punto Pelota.

"Jika Mourinho akan pergi, maka ini adalah kehilangan terbesar bagi sepak bola Spanyol. Saya harap Florentino Perez dapat memperbaikinya," lanjutnya.

Sempat ada laporan pada awal pekan ini yang menyatakan bahwa Mourinho sempat menolak tawaran dari Chelsea karena keinginannnya untuk memiliki kontrol penuh pada tim tidak dipenuhi oleh Roman Abramovich dan dirinya mempertimbangkan untuk melatih Real Madrid pada musim keempatnya.

Sumber: bolanews(dot)com

"My greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their perch. And you can print that"
frmnsyh_KEANO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2013, 07:48 PM   #529
iamsetia
first team
Setia Karpet Bireun

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
iamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to all
Visit iamsetia's Twitter

Cristiano Ronaldo Will Stay at Real Madrid Insists President Florentino Perez

Real Madrid president Florentino Perez is confident Los Blancos will be able to renew the contract of their prolific forward Cristiano Ronaldo.

Amidst reports of internal unrest in the club’s administrative hierarchy – all of it apparently centered on manager Jose Mourinho – speculation is rife about Ronaldo’s future at the Santiago Bernabeu, with talk of him going to either Ligue 1 giants Paris Saint-Germain or to his former club Manchester United rampant. Sir Alex Ferguson, for his part, has already addressed the potential return of the Portuguese international to Old Trafford.

But now Perez has come out to quash those specultation, explaining that the nine-time Champions League winners can keep hold of their prize asset beyond this summer.

“Keep calm, he will continue [at the club]”, Perez was quoted as saying by Le 10 Sport.

Ronaldo has had a stellar season for Real Madrid so far, clocking up a total of 50 goals and 15 assists in 49 matches in all competitions.

The Portuguese, bought from English giants Manchester United for a record fee of €94M in July of 2009, is tied to Real Madrid on a contract which expires in 2015.

Code:
http://www.insidefutbol.com/2013/04/22/cristiano-ronaldo-will-stay-at-real-madrid-insists-president-florentino-perez/84150/?
iamsetia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 05:30 PM   #530
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

£60m for Bale? That price tag won't put big guns off bidding for Spurs star this summer, warns Real Madrid chief Zidane

Zinedine Zidane believes Europe's major clubs will not be deterred by the £60million price tag hanging over Tottenham's star player Gareth Bale.

The World Cup and European Champion believes the newly-crowned PFA Player of the Year and Young Player of the Year has been the best performer in the world this year and fully expects a big offer to arrive this summer.

But he's happy to admit Bale - who has scored 24 goals for his club this season - will command a mammoth fee which only the likes of Real Madrid, Barcelona, Manchester City could afford.

Zidane said: 'After the season he has just had - and still being so young of course Gareth Bale is going to be one of the most expensive players in the world if he decides to move.

'Tottenham could command £40million, £50m, maybe even £60m for him. It is a lot of money - but there are maybe three or four teams in the world that can pay that sort of transfer fee - and it wont put them off.

'They would be getting the best player in Europe this season - and he is at an age where he can still play at the top for another ten years. What I like about him is that he has this electric pace - but also a big footballing brain to go with it. That is very rare.

'A player like Bale can be the difference between a big club winning the league or Champions League.'

Every player has a price: Zinedine Zidane claims the biggest clubs will not be put off the asking price for Bale

There have been firm offers for the Spurs attacker, who admitted this week that he would swap his awards for a top four finish in the Premier League.

The Tottenham star said: 'I definitely would. Overall we have been doing fantastic this season. We have grown up together, the confidence is there.

We are still young, we are improving every season. Hopefully we can reach our ambitions, which we know we can achieve.’

Bale also dismissed talk of a summer transfer to Real Madrid as 'speculation'.
The 23-year-old, who became only the third player to win the PFA Player and Young Player of the Year awards in the same season on Sunday, has added Cristiano Ronaldo-style strikes to his repertoire.

Hot form: Gareth Bale's scored Tottenham's opening goal in a 2-2 draw at Wigan last Saturday

Bale admitted while he has spent hours on the training pitch perfecting his technique, sometimes what happens when he strikes the ball is still out of his control.

He said: 'It's hard to explain what I do. You use everything - the valve on the ball, pressing it down into the floor, everything. Then you just keep practising the technique and I've been practising it for a while now.

'I think the first one to do it was Juninho at Lyon. Obviously Ronaldo then took it to the next level. It's something that works. But do I know what the ball is going to do? No - I haven't a clue

'You can hit it right and then it goes left. Sometimes it pays off, sometimes it looks stupid, but it's obviously a great weapon to have. It's one of those things that can be the best thing in the world or the worst. Hopefully I can score a few more goals from it.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2317198/Gareth-Bales-60m-price-tag-wont-clubs-says-Zinedine-Zidane.html?ICO=most_read_module

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 92
4ntdarma, Aba_MaczUnited, adittelor, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, arnaldo_x1, ayahocta, banadegea, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bombom, bucay deathbat, chandra7, cleverly13, Deddy Hernandez, dudut, dummy, ecly_watchaa, Efri Loebay, Elpiji, fey777, FirdaAnnisa, for_the_last, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, ghopoereds, goodfron, Gustiono, h-ANG, HenryRooney07, iamsetia, Imron Setyo C, irfi_1, irhamutd, ivanzferdinand, jifortin, Jmiko, Kanga, karkumol, machookeii, Mahesa_Jenar, marsel david, MCR7, mfcanon, mspxxs4z, Nachir_79, NadaDaniela, Naen ERROR, NdeGue, noerdiana 11, ollacarla, Om Juna, Oom Panda, OrangeCreativeDesign, paiman, penk22_, prahmono, Pure_red, Rean, Redsbusby, red_girl_mia, rio vander vidic, Riskur, Rizkyfirdaus_87, rizluq, rndr_UICSumenep, robby7beckham, Rockkids, ronald hars, schizo, sirmattbusby16, Situju, tahu-united, theater of dream, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, Unitediction, vankyoet, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, Victory, wira_ozora, word89vkodv, xkeiszglf34, Yayat Dg Kulle, zan_mufc, zudomiriku