United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Players

Old 17-01-2022, 08:38 AM   #181
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bruno Fernandes

'I'm not happy at all... I prefer to take away my two goals and have someone else score and win the game': Bruno Fernandes left furious after Man United let two-goal lead slip at Aston Villa

* Manchester United drew 2-2 with Aston Villa in the Premier League on Saturday
* Bruno Fernandes scored his second the 67th minute to make it 2-0
* Villa fought bac and scored two late goals to deny United the three points

Bruno Fernandes was not happy with his team at all following their 2-2 draw with Aston Villa on Saturday evening.

The Portuguese midfielder had given his side a two-goal lead but they squandered it with Villa netting twice in the closing stages.

Speaking to Sky Sports after the match, the 27-year-old said: 'I'm not happy at all, obviously everyone is happy to score goals and I'm one of them too, but I prefer to win the game.

'I prefer to take away my two goals and have someone else score and win the game than to score myself.

'Anyway, of course I'm really happy to score, I want to score goals, I want to try to help the team, and I think if I score I can help the team.

'But today makes no sense because we just get one point and we want to get the three.'

He added: 'At the end, we don't get our chances in the counters.

'We don't do the last pass or the last run, it was not perfect and at the end we gave chances to them.

Bruno Fernandes was far from happy following his side's draw with Aston Villa on Saturday. Fernandes scored both goals to put his side 2-0 up but it ultimately wasn't enough

'They have a good team, they have quality up front, they have players who can score and at the end, they scored and drew the game.

'It's a tough one to take because I think the game was under control. I don't feel [the game switched] it at all.

'After the first goal, they started to press us a little bit more, but even then, we get our chances, we could still score again.

'You start losing balls, losing confidence, the game starts to get better for them and they start to get more space in between the lines, more space wider. I think the performance was better than the result.

'Overall, we deserved more, but the game is not about deserving, it's about getting the three points.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10408281/Im-not-happy-Bruno-Fernandes-left-furious-Man-United-let-lead-slip-Aston-Villa.html
Old 18-01-2022, 08:30 AM   #182
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Bruno Fernandes eases fears over Manchester United future after he put talks over a new contract ON HOLD having turned down an offer last year as £100k-a-week star seeks parity with the club's top earners Cristiano Ronaldo and David de Gea

* Bruno Fernandes is believed to earn in the region of £100,000 per week
* That's significantly less than some of his team-mates, with Cristiano Ronaldo on more than £400,000 per week and David de Gea earning £375,000 per week
* Manchester United want to improve the star's deal to reflect his importance
* But negotiations have been paused and won't resume until end of season
* Fernandes, 27, is seeking parity with some of the top earners at Old Trafford

Bruno Fernandes has eased fears over his future at Manchester United after it emerged that the Portugal star has shelved contract talks until the end of the season.

United confirmed on Monday that initial discussions are on hold, although the club are relaxed over the situation given that Fernandes’ current deal runs until 2025 with an option to extend it by another year.

And sources close to the player revealed on Monday night that it’s only ‘a question of time’ before Fernandes agrees new terms with United.

The 27-year-old playmaker is said to want parity with the club’s biggest earners like Cristiano Ronaldo, David de Gea and Paul Pogba to reflect his importance to the team.

Fernandes is among the lower-paid stars at Old Trafford despite more than doubling his £50,000-a-week salary when he signed from Sporting Lisbon two years ago.

He has been one of the club’s best players since then, contributing 47 goals and 34 assists in 106 games.

Fernandes’ form has dipped this season amid concerns that he has been upstaged by Ronaldo’s return to the club, but he scored both United’s goals in Saturday’s 2-2 draw at Aston Villa.

Negotiations over a new Man United contract for Bruno Fernandes have been put on hold. Fernandes reportedly earns about £100,000 per week, a deal United want to improve given David de Gea is on £375,000 per week and Cristiano Ronaldo over £400,000. Fernandes emphasised his importance to United by scoring twice in their draw at Aston Villa

Meanwhile, interim boss Ralf Rangnick is understood to have spoken to Anthony Martial after they clashed over the France striker’s absence at Villa Park.

Rangnick claimed Martial – who is pushing for a move this month – said he didn’t want to be in the squad, but the 26-year-old hit back by insisting he would never refuse to play. Martial is said to feel let down by Rangnick’s comments.

Fellow Frenchman Pogba has moved a step closer to returning from the thigh injury he sustained in November after he was pictured in training yesterday with teammates including Ronaldo and Marcus Rashford who both missed the Villa game through injury.

United have confirmed that plans for a warm-weather camp in Dubai during the winter break have been scrapped over Covid concerns.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10409977/Bruno-Fernandes-talks-new-Manchester-United-contract-HOLD.html
Old 25-02-2022, 10:51 AM   #183
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Bruno Fernandes breaks David Beckham's record by becoming the first player to supply an assist in six straight Champions League matches in 24 years following pass for Anthony Elanga's equaliser against Atletico Madrid

* Bruno Fernandes produced a vital assist in Man Utd's 1-1 draw at Atletico Madrid
* The Portuguese star teed up Anthony Elanga to salvage a draw for United
* In doing so Fernandes broke David Beckham's Champions League assist record
* He is the first man to produce an assist in six straight games for an English team

Manchester United star Bruno Fernandes became the first player in Champions League history to register an assist in six consecutive appearances for an English club on Wednesday night.

Fernandes, 27, was on hand with a vital assist in United's 1-1 draw away at Atletico Madrid, teeing up Anthony Elanga to cancel out Joao Felix's opener with 10 minutes of their last-16 first leg remaining.

The Portugal midfielder threaded an inch-perfect through ball into the path of Elanga, who cooly converted past Jan Oblak to snatch a draw for Ralf Rangnick's men.

And by doing so, he set a new assist record in the competition.

Fernandes has now registered an assist in six consecutive Champions League appearances, which is the first time a player has ever done so while playing for an English team.

David Beckham set the previous record when he produced an assist in five consecutive Champions League outings for United back in 1998.

Though despite etching his name into the history books, Fernandes came in for criticism from Red Devils legend Paul Scholes before their outing in Madrid on Wednesday.

Bruno Fernandes set a Champions League assist record in Man Utd's draw with Atletico Madrid. Fernandes teed up Anthony Elanga to salvage a 1-1 draw for United away at Atletico. He has surpassed David Beckham's record of registering an assist in five straight Champions League outings for an English club

Scholes said on BT Sport: 'I think he can do it in certain games, don't get me wrong, but it's only certain games.

'At Burnley away, yes. Tonight, possibly because United will have a lot of possession.

'He can play that position without a problem but when you come up against the best teams when they don't have as much possession, they won't have the ball as much, he will get found out.

'I think he's much better in the number ten position, floating round, getting on the ball and creating chances as he does.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10546861/Champions-League-Man-Utd-star-Bruno-Fernandes-breaks-David-Beckham-assist-record-Atletico-draw.html
Old 25-03-2022, 09:19 AM   #184
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Bruno Fernandes 'is close to signing a huge new five-year contract extension at Manchester United', with the midfielder set to be rewarded with a bumper salary of 'over £12MILLION a year' after impressing Old Trafford chiefs

* Bruno Fernandes has been a revelation since joining Manchester United in 2020
* The playmaker is now in line for a new contract, according to reports in Portugal
* New five-year deal will see him earn a similar amount to team-mate Paul Pogba
* That would see Fernandes bank just over £12million a year, a lucrative pay rise

Manchester United are close to tying down talisman Bruno Fernandes to a new contract, according to reports in Portugal, with the playmaker set for a pay rise.

Fernandes quickly became one of the club's most important players after arriving from Sporting Lisbon in 2020, and he has scored 49 goals in 117 appearances.

As a result, the Red Devils have moved to tie down the attacking midfielder to fresh terms, with the new deal set to see his wages increased to match his crucial status.

Surprisingly, Fernandes was not one of United's highest earners after his £68million transfer was agreed, with his contract said to be worth around £100,000-a-week.

But, as claimed by O Jojo, he is close to putting pen to paper on a five-year extension that will run until 2027 and see him earn a similar amount to Paul Pogba.

If the report proves to be correct, Fernandes would therefore bank just over £12million-a-year, a hefty increase from his starting salary at Old Trafford.

Bruno Fernandes is closing in on a new five-year contract at Manchester United, reports claim. Playmaker Fernandes has been a revelation at Old Trafford since arriving from Sporting Lisbon. His lucrative new terms will reportedly see him earn a similar yearly amount to Paul Pogba

Currently, his deal is set to run down in 2015, although he is widely expected to stay.

The same outlet has added that Miguel Pinho, Fernandes' agent, has been in regular contact with United over the contract, with talks 'intensifying' in recent weeks.

It is also believed that the club are keen to make the 27-year-old a 'reference' ahead of next season, as they get set to try and challenge for the biggest trophies again.

Fernandes is yet to taste glory in England, with United having fallen short in the Europa League final and several semi-finals in other competitions since his arrival.

Despite this, though, he is understood to remain fully committed to the project.

This season has been testing for one of United's main men, and Fernandes' below-par performances have even led Ralf Rangnick to bench him on occasion.

In his 37 appearances so far, he has scored nine goals and recorded 14 assists.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10648591/Bruno-Fernandes-closing-signing-five-year-contract-extension-Manchester-United.html
Old 01-04-2022, 08:42 PM   #185
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Bruno Fernandes DOUBLES his wages as he signs a new four-year contract at Manchester United worth around £240,000 a week, with the option of an extra season at Old Trafford

* Bruno Fernandes has signed a new four-year contract at Manchester United
* The deal, which runs through until June 2026, has an option of an extra year
* Portuguese star has reportedly doubled his wage and will earn £240,000 a week
* Fernandes, 27, insists it is an 'honour' to extend his stay at Old Trafford

Bruno Fernandes has committed his long-term future to Manchester United after putting pen to paper on a new four-year extension at Old Trafford.

Fernandes quickly became one of the club's most important players after arriving from Sporting Lisbon in 2020, where he has scored 49 goals and provided 39 assists in 117 appearances.

As a result, the Red Devils have moved to tie down the attacking midfielder to fresh terms, with the new deal running through until June 2026 with the option of an extra year.

Fernandes has now doubled his wage and will earn around £240,000 a week at Old Trafford, according to The Athletic.

Bruno Fernandes has committed his future to Manchester United after signing a four-year deal

The 27-year-old revealed that his dream of playing for the Red Devils has become a 'reality' and that he was 'honoured' to extend his stay at the club.

Bruno Fernandes told the club's official website: 'From the moment that I joined Manchester United, I have had a special relationship with the club and our amazing fans. I grew up watching this team, dreaming of getting the chance to play here one day.

'That dream is now a reality and an honour.

'Even after two years, it still feels amazing to step out at Old Trafford, to hear the fans sing my song and to score in front of the Stretford End. It is a true privilege to wear this shirt and to fight for our incredible club.

The 27-year-old revealed it was an 'honour' to extend his stay at the Old Trafford club. Playmaker Fernandes has been a revelation at Old Trafford since arriving from Sporting Lisbon

'There is so much more that I want to achieve here, and I know that is the same for the rest of the squad and staff. More than anything, we want to give the fans the success that they deserve.

'We have shared some great moments over the last years, but the best is yet to come from myself and this team.'

Although his form has come under more scrutiny of late, Fernandes is seen as a key part of United's squad as they look to appoint a new permanent manager this summer.

John Murtough, United's director of football, heaped praise on Fernandes and labelled him as the 'ultimate professional'.

Murtough said: 'Everyone is well aware of Bruno's importance to Manchester United. His goals and assists record is phenomenal and he has performed remarkably consistently since he joined the club.

'Bruno's work-rate, dedication and fantastic attitude are exactly what we want from a Manchester United player.

'He is the ultimate professional with many fantastic attributes to drive the high standards required to play for this great club.

'Bruno, like everyone across the football club, remains hugely ambitious and determined to deliver sustained success on the pitch to get us back to challenging for titles.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10675635/Bruno-Fernandes-signs-new-FOUR-YEAR-contract-stay-Manchester-United.html
Old 04-04-2022, 09:28 AM   #186
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Bruno Fernandes moans 'the standard of this club has to be higher and better' after Manchester United dropped MORE points in dull Leicester draw... and he demands his team-mates start to 'think about winning every game we have' from now on

* Bruno Fernandes is calling for Manchester United stars to raise their standards
* United picked up a disappointing 1-1 draw against Leicester City at Old Trafford
* Fred rescued the point after Kelechi Iheanacho had given the Foxes the lead

Bruno Fernandes called for Manchester United to raise their standards after a disappointing 1-1 draw against Leicester.

United's hopes of finishing in the Premier League top-four were dealt a setback at Old Trafford on Saturday although Fred struck to rescue a point after Kelechi Iheanacho had given Leicester the lead.

The Foxes might have walked away with all three points but the video assistant referee chalked off James Maddison's strike 10 minutes before full-time because of a foul in the build-up to the 'goal'.

United, though, were uninspiring without Cristiano Ronaldo, sidelined due to illness, with his fellow Portuguese Fernandes withering in his critique of their display as he called for sharp improvements.

Bruno Fernandes called for Manchester United to raise their standards after Leicester draw. United's hopes of finishing in the Premier League top-four were dealt a setback at Old Trafford

'Everyone is disappointed,' he told MUTV. 'This result was not the result that we want but there is nothing we can do now.

'We have to look ahead to the next game and understand that the standard of this club has to be higher and better, and we know that we are capable of that.'

Fernandes, who on Friday put pen to paper on a new contract that ties him to United until 2026 with the option of a further year, has come under scrutiny following a dip in his own form this season.

With Ronaldo and the injured Edinson Cavani absent and Marcus Rashford benched, Fernandes was deployed as a false nine while the returning Paul Pogba played higher up the pitch in a supplementary role.

United struggled to create many openings in a first half where their best chance fell to Fernandes, who fluffed his shot, but he had a hand in their equaliser three minutes after going behind.

Fernandes' low strike drew a good save from Kasper Schmeichel but the ball headed into the path of Fred, who slotted in the rebound after 66 minutes which ultimately secured a share of the spoils.

Portuguese midfielder Fernandes has called for sharp improvements after their poor display. Gary Neville thinks Man United's top four hopes may be over after they drew with Leicester

But Fernandes wants to draw a line under a result that left United three points adrift of fourth-placed Arsenal, who have played two games fewer, and is now eyeing next week's trip to Everton.

'You have to think (about) winning every game we have going forward,' he added.

'But now, (we need to be) thinking about the next one and not rushing too much because we have to think game by game.'

Leicester boss Brendan Rodgers was able to pair former United defender Jonny Evans and Wesley Fofana together at the heart of the defence for the first time since last season's FA Cup final 11 months ago.

While Evans returned from a hamstring injury, this was a first league start of the campaign for Fofana, who earned extra praise from his manager following his recovery from a broken leg.

'It was Wesley's first day of Ramadan and he hasn't eaten or absorbed a thing so to play to that level, it shows the strength of him and the top player he is,' Rodgers said.

'Those two centre-halves give you stability in the game.'

While Fofana played the entire match, Evans was withdrawn due to cramp moments after Iheanacho's opening goal but the defensive pair are in line to feature in the Europa Conference League on Thursday.

Leicester welcome PSV Eindhoven to the King Power Stadium on Thursday before Crystal Palace travel to the midlands three days later.

'The idea is to recover over the next few days and then look to get them in that game (against PSV),' Rodgers added. 'The game we'll have to assess will be Crystal Palace because of the short turnaround.'

Gary Neville thinks United are unlikely to finish in the top four after they were held to a 1-1 draw by Leicester on Saturday.

'I think so,' Neville said on Sky Sports, when asked whether the Red Devils were destined to finish outside the Champions League places.

'That was really bad out there today. I thought it (international break) might work for Manchester United, give them a little break from the club, come back and just have a right go in this last nine games.

'This is going to be a long two months for those Manchester United players and those Manchester United fans if they are going to play like that because it was really poor out there today.'

He also revealed that he is no longer angered by United's performances, but is getting bored by how his former club are playing.

'I think overall there are too many things at this club at this moment in time that are uncertain. Talks around Harry Maguire, Marcus Rashford, Cristiano Ronaldo, Cavani, the new manager, Ralf Rangnick. Is he going to be a consultant at the end of the season, is he not?

'That was a really tough watch today. I'm not angry, I don't think any Manchester United fans left the ground angry tonight, because we've gone probably past anger. We're just flat, we're bored.

'And there was nothing there today. I do genuinely believe players care, but they lack direction, and that comes from the very top,' Neville continued.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10681011/Bruno-Fernandes-moans-standard-club-higher-better-Leicester-draw.html
Old 19-04-2022, 09:30 AM   #187
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United star Bruno Fernandes walks away uninjured after crashing his £90,000 Porsche a day before his side's clash with Liverpool - with a second car landing in a garden a few miles from United's Carrington training ground

* The crash took place just a few miles from Manchester United's training base
* Pictures from the scene have showed Bruno Fernandes' battered Porsche car
* The midfielder emerged unhurt, with others involved also escaping injuries
* It is expected that Fernandes will take part in training this evening as planned

Manchester United star Bruno Fernandes has escaped serious injury after being involved in a car crash this morning.

Midfielder Fernandes, 27, is unhurt after an incident involving his Porsche near the club's Carrington training base - and he is expected to train as usual today.

It is believed the other parties in the collision, which is thought to have taken place close to the player's Cheshire home, are also unscathed.

Pictures have emerged from the scene showing the vehicle - worth £90,000 - damaged on the driver's side, with two cars visibly battered down a narrow road.

The second car, a Volkswagen, appears to have careered into a fence, with the driver's door hanging open. Debris was also scattered across the tarmac.

Inside, the front airbags look to have burst out, while the right-hand wheel was badly buckled and forced in against the frame, which displayed large scuff marks.

Emergency crews were also snapped by the crash.

In another photo shared on social media, Fernandes can be seen standing on the side of the road with his smashed-up luxury motor in pieces in front of him.

United interim manager Ralf Rangnick has confirmed that no one was hurt in the crash and Fernandes will be fit to face Liverpool in his pre-match press conference this afternoon.

Rangnick said: 'Yes, he's training with the team, obviously the accident happened on the way to Carrington but as far as I know nobody was injured.

'He trained with the team, he was okay and will be okay for tomorrow.'

Fernandes' crash comes a day before his side play Liverpool in the Premier League.

He has been a crucial player for the club since joining from Sporting Lisbon in January 2020, having scored 49 goals in 120 total appearances.

Manchester United midfielder Bruno Fernandes has been involved in a car crash today. A picture taken on the same road shows the footballer standing at the scene of the incident

Fernandes was later seen being driven out of training by his team-mate Juan Mata. Fernandes's collision comes just a day before his side face Liverpool in the Premier League. The midfielder is expected to train as usual this afternoon

This season, he has netted nine goals and registered 14 assists in 40 games.

Fernandes played 90 minutes in United's 3-2 win against Norwich at the weekend, and would be expected to start in the game at Anfield tomorrow.

It was announced this month that he had signed a four-year contract extension at Old Trafford, which saw his wages double to around £240,000-a-week.

He won four Premier League Player of the Month awards in 2020, becoming the first player to achieve that impressive feat in a calendar year.

United are currently fifth in the top-flight, three points off fourth-placed Tottenham.

Victory over Liverpool will leave them level on points with Spurs in the race for the final Champions League qualification spot, having played a game more.

Meanwhile, club legend Rio Ferdinand has claimed Fernandes is the only signing in the past decade to have improved during their time at Old Trafford.

When asked whether Fernandes was the exception in developing with United, club legend Ferdinand said: 'I would 100 per cent agree with that.

'I don't know any others that have come and you actually go, "Oh he's actually miles better! We'll get more money for him now!" There's none.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-10728127/Manchester-United-Bruno-Fernandes-involved-car-crash-star-escaping-injury.html
Old 01-07-2022, 09:31 AM   #188
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Bruno Fernandes believes Man United 'are not willing to lose a player like Cristiano Ronaldo' amid doubt over the forward's future... but admits he would like him to join boyhood club Sporting Lisbon when his contract ends

* Bruno Fernandes says Manchester Untied would not let Cristiano Ronaldo leave
* The 37-year-old forward's future has been subject to speculation in recent times
* Ronaldo has been linked with a return to his boyhood club Sporting Lisbon

Bruno Fernandes believes Manchester United would not be willing to let a player as valuable as Cristiano Ronaldo leave this summer, despite speculation surrounding his future.

The 37-year-old Portuguese superstar sealed a sensational return to Old Trafford 12 months ago and went on to score 24 goals in all competitions last season.

Bruno Fernandes believes Manchester United would not be willing to let a player as valuable as Cristiano Ronaldo leave this summer, despite speculation surrounding his future.

The 37-year-old Portuguese superstar sealed a sensational return to Old Trafford 12 months ago and went on to score 24 goals in all competitions last season.

The likes of Bayern Munich, Roma, Inter Miami and Chelsea have been monitoring the forward's situation while talks have grown surrounding a return to his boyhood club Sporting Lisbon.

Fellow Portuguese and United team-mate Fernandes has, however, put ice on his future being elsewhere for at least the upcoming season.

Fernandes told Record Portugal: 'We're both on vacation yet, no one bothers friends on holiday - I hope 4 days find him to train there [at Manchester United], I'm not expecting more than that.

Bruno Fernandes insists Manchester United would not be willing to let Cristiano Ronaldo leave. Ronaldo's future has been subject to speculation after not making the Champions League. The Manchester United star began at Sporting before earning a move to Old Trafford in 2003

'As far as I know, there's nothing more to it than that, but everyone takes care of their future. I do not believe that the club is willing to lose a value like Cristiano.'

Ronaldo, who broke through at Lisbon, making 31 appearances, before earning a move to Old Trafford in 2003 has been linked with a move back.

Fernandes, who was speaking at an event in which he became an ambassador of the Portuguese Teqball Federation, did admit it would be brilliant to see Ronaldo return to Lisbon, but only after his United contract expires next summer.

He added: 'It would be a great moment for sportinguistas, almost everyone expects this; I'd like that to happen.

'He has the ambition to continue playing for many years, we will see what he will decide - I hope - when the contract with United is over, but the ambition and dream of the sportinguistas would be to see Ronaldo playing with the Sporting jersey.'

Ronaldo has one more year left on his current deal with United and seems unlikely that he will extend that deal.

New United boss Erik ten Hag, however, wants to play an attacking style and sees Ronaldo playing a key role despite the fact he is looking to bring in another forward and lower the age of the squad - therefore it seems unlikely United will let him walk away.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10969931/Bruno-Fernandes-believes-Man-United-not-willing-lose-player-like-Cristiano-Ronaldo.html
Old 21-07-2022, 09:32 AM   #189
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Bruno Fernandes admits he STILL doesn't know if Cristiano Ronaldo will stay at Man United this summer as the club's missing star continues to keep his team-mates in the dark over his future - or even a return to training - following his transfer request

* Bruno Fernandes has called for Cristiano Ronaldo to be given 'space' at the club
* Ronaldo expressed his desire to leave United in a bombshell move last month
* He is yet to return to training after being allowed time off due to 'family issues'
* Fernandes says he has been left in the dark over the striker's transfer request
* The only chats the Portuguese pair have had were about his family problems

Bruno Fernandes says he doesn’t know if Cristiano Ronaldo will stay at Manchester United, but has called for the unsettled star to be given time and space to sort out his problems.

Ronaldo has missed United’s tour of Thailand and Australia due to a family issue after asking to leave Old Trafford this summer, and there is still no sign of when he will return to the club just 17 days before Erik ten Hag’s side kick off the new season.

United insist Ronaldo is not for sale but Fernandes admitted the players are in the dark over his Portugal teammate’s future.

‘I don’t know what Cristiano said to the club and to the manager,’ said Fernandes. ‘I don’t know what’s going on in his head, if he wants to leave. I didn’t ask them that.

Cristiano Ronaldo has yet to join Man United's pre-season tour of Thailand and Australia. Compatriot Bruno Fernandes admits he has been left in the dark about Ronaldo's future. The Portuguese midfielder has called for Ronaldo to be given 'respect' during his absence. Fernandes says he has only spoken with his international team-mate about his 'family issues'

‘Obviously, Cristiano was our top scorer last season, he added goals to us. But it’s not on me, it’s the club that has to make the choices and Cristiano makes his own choice.

‘From everything we know, he had some family problems so we have to respect his space, give him some space and that’s it.

‘The only thing I asked Cristiano when he didn’t turn up was if everything was okay with the family.

'He told me what was going on, that’s it and nothing more.

‘I don’t want to be involved in that. We have to respect the decision of everyone.’

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11032543/Bruno-Fernandes-admits-heard-Manchester-United-wantaway-Cristiano-Ronaldo.html
Old 15-08-2022, 09:35 AM   #190
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Bruno Fernandes is the 'WORST possible team-mate' and 'gets away with murder', claims Gabby Agbonlahor - as he blasts the Man United star for 'throwing his arms up in the air' when things go wrong

* Gabriel Agbonlahor has criticised Bruno Fernandes for his work rate on Saturday
* The Portuguese midfielder failed to make an impact in Manchester United's loss
* Agbonlahor questioned why he doesn't receive the same level of ire from fans

Gabriel Agbonlahor has savagely criticised Bruno Fernandes for his poor work rate as Manchester United suffered a second consecutive Premier League defeat in a 4-0 loss to Brentford on Saturday.

Appearing on talkSPORT following United's defeat, Agbonlahor was critical of the 27-year-old's qualities as a good teammate:

'For me, Fernandes, since he's been in the Premier League, yes he's had great stats, goalscoring and assists but he looks like the worst teammate.

'Every time a player gives it away, every time he gives it away, he throws his arms up at his teammates, he throws his arms up at the bench.'

Agbonlahor compared Fernandes to former United star Paul Pogba, who was regularly criticised during his time at Old Trafford for failing to give his all in the United shirt:

'I've played with players like him, you'd be fuming at him. He'll press now and then. If that was Paul Pogba they would be slaughtering Pogba in the media.'

Gabriel Agbonlahor criticised Bruno Fernandes' performance in Manchester United's defeat. The former Aston Villa forward called Fernandes the 'worst possible teammmate'

The former Aston Villa forward further questioned why Fernandes does not receive the same level of condemnation as some of his teammates in Erik ten Hag's sqaud:

'Fernandes gets away with murder. Did you see Fernandes do anything? It's easy to say Maguire, Ronaldo, Rashford, Sancho.

'Fernandes, for me, I can't remember the last time he had a decent game. He's always the one that's throwing his arms up in the air. Even when he gives it away.

'He could pass it to you but pass it out of play and he'd blame you. That's the sort of player Fernandes is. The worst possible teammate.' He added.

After signing for the club in 2020 January transfer window, Fernandes enjoyed a successful debut season scoring eight times in the Premier League in Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's first full season at the club.

The former Sporting Lisbon star would build on his initial success with an excellent 20/21 Premier League campaign, contributing 28 goals across 58 games as United finished second in the Premier League.

Despite starting last season emphatically with a hat-trick against rivals Leeds in United's Premier League opener, Fernandes struggled to replicate his earlier performances throughout the season, scoring just once in the final ten league games of the campaign as the club slumped to a sixth-placed finish under interim boss Ralf Rangnick.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11110489/Bruno-Fernandes-WORST-possible-team-mate-gets-away-murder-says-Gabby-Agbonlahor.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 17
Andi Istiabudi, arik_, B4YU, bangkit, fredrian.seven, h-ANG, iamsetia, Iqbal14, jifortin, Redsbusby, Rendi Pardi, rio vander vidic, Riskur, tumpal_oneunited, udhetewur, zudomiriku