United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United News

Old 30-08-2019, 05:44 PM   #121
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Manchester United's Academy - News and Rumors

UNDER-23S EMULATING THEIR IDOLS ON FRIDAY

Manchester United's youngsters are eagerly anticipating following in the footsteps of their idols when they run out at Old Trafford on Friday night.

Neil Wood's Reds face West Ham United and are aiming to extend the 100 per cent start to the campaign. The Premier League 2 match has free entrance for all supporters and is also live on MUTV, with kick-off at 19:00 BST.

By following in the footsteps of some of the famous icons of the past, it is a chance for the Academy talents to relish performing at the Theatre of the Dreams in front of what will hopefully be a sizeable crowd.

“To play in a big stadium is always a great feeling,” said winger Largie Ramazani, who has started the season in fine form. “You think: 'Yeah, I'm here. First-team players played here and now I'm here playing'.

”I think it's going to be unbelievable. I've never played at Old Trafford so, to play there, is a dream come true. It's like you've watched Cristiano Ronaldo and Eric Cantona and think they've been there. Now I'm playing on that pitch as well.

“It definitely gives you confidence. The fans will come down to give us that extra boost and you feel more confident and will hopefully have a good game. It's just going to be amazing!”

Dylan Levitt's impressive performances have helped him gain another call-up to the Wales senior squad, with coach Ryan Giggs promoting the midfielder to replace the injured Aaron Ramsey for the upcoming Euro 2020 qualifiers.

“As kid, you want to be at Old Trafford one day,” said Levitt. “Hopefully, I'll play there against West Ham and we'll get three points as well.

”Whether you're home or away, Old Trafford is always going to be the big one. It's an honour to play there and I think the crowd will help us quite a lot as well. It's a big bonus for us. There might be a few nervous players but hopefully we can win again.“

Matej Kovar has yet to concede a goal and has looked the part between the posts.

“So far, so good,” he said. “We've done a brilliant job in the first three matches and hopefully we are going to continue with this work and it will be a good season for us.

”To be fair, I don't mind about clean sheets. For me, it's important to get the three points rather than keep a clean sheet. That's a bonus. I'm very happy to be winning games.

“Against West Ham at Old Trafford, we'll try to do our best as a team and also in terms of personal performances.”

Brandon Williams celebrates with goalscorer Tahith Chong as Manchester United Under-23s win 4-0 at Newcastle United

United's new Head of Academy Nick Cox feels the pressure of performing on such a big stage, and the scrutiny that comes with it, is perfect to aid the youngsters' development.

After a superb 4-0 win at Newcastle United's St James' Park in our last Premier League 2 outing, this week's match represents another challenge that mirrors senior football.

“The Academy journey prepares our players for the ultimate test: being able to perform under pressure in a winning first-team environment,” explained Cox.

“We provide various experiences along the way that prepare them for that; playing in front of crowds and playing in stadiums. It is always interesting to see how individuals cope, especially when faced with new experiences under the lights at Old Trafford.

"Academy staff are always looking much deeper than just the result on the night. Having the opportunity to play at Old Trafford will be an experience to remember for the rest of their lives.“

United versus West Ham in Premier League 2 kicks off at 19:00 BST on Friday night. There is free entry for all spectators at Old Trafford and the match is being shown live on MUTV.

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 11:46 PM   #122
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

UNDER-23S DUO IN THE FRAME FOR MONTHLY AWARD

Manchester United have two players in the frame for the Premier League 2 Player of the Month.

Brandon Williams and James Garner have been rewarded for their fabulous form in August with a place on the seven-man shortlist.

The youngsters were nominated by the Premier League Football Development panel after the Under-23s’ club coaches selected the best performances by opposing players in each fixture last month.

Williams has been excellent at left-back and adds width and drive to the attack by bombing forward. He donned the captain’s armband at Old Trafford, in the draw with West Ham United, and has adapted well to life in the higher age group. He made his England debut in the Under-20s' goalless draw with the Netherlands on Thursday night.

Garner has added to his defensive midfield work by showing great vision and bringing a real goalscoring threat to his game. The England Under-19 international scored a couple of crackers in the league opener at West Brom and followed it up with the clincher in the 2-0 home success over Reading.

A fourth goal of the campaign arrived in the 4-0 win against Newcastle United at St James’ Park, from the edge of the box, but unfortunately he missed the game against the Hammers due to injury.

Arsenal also have two representatives on the shortlist – Folarin Balogun and Emile Smith-Rowe. Blackburn’s Harry Chapman, Chelsea midfielder Billy Gilmour and West Ham’s Daniel Kemp are the other contenders for the trophy.

The winner will be announced on Friday 13 September.

United's Under-23s have made an unbeaten start to the season under new coach Neil Wood and are next in action on Friday night, against Fulham, at Leigh Sports Village with free entry for all fans. The 19:00 BST kick-off is live on MUTV.

[IMG]www.manutd.com[/IMG]
Old 10-09-2019, 10:03 AM   #123
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

A kid in a hurry! Meet Deji Sotona, the United 16-year-old who has overtaken Diogo Dalot, Daniel James and Marcus Rashford to become the FASTEST player on the club's books

* Manchester United have a new sprint king after recent tests at the training base
* Academy prospect Deji Sotona was clocked with a maximum speed of 22.9mph
* That time saw him overtake efforts by Marcus Rashford, Daniel James and others

Manchester United academy prospect Deji Sotona has been crowned the new sprint king of Old Trafford.

The 16-year-old Republic of Ireland youth international, in recent tests at the United's Carrington training complex, was clocked at a staggering maximum speed of 22.9mph – more than 1.2mph ahead of second quickest Diogo Dalot.

Sotona, who plays for United's Under 18s, is highly regarding by Old Trafford coaches and is being tipped to make the first-team breakthrough.

Manchester United academy prospect Deji Sotona is the fastest player on the club's books. Diogo Dalot is Manchester United's quickest senior star but Sotona is faster than the right back

The teenager's speed was fully apparent from an early age – Sotona was Ireland's national Under 14 sprint champion at the age of 12.

The winger — who has been likened to Ryan Giggs behind the scenes at Old Trafford — is also eligible for England, something Football Association chiefs are understood to be aware of.

Within the first-team squad Dalot (22.6mph), Marcus Rashford (22.18mph), Daniel James (22.07mph) and Tahith Chong (22.36mph) are among the quickest.

But Sotona now holds the title of being the speediest player at United.

Fellow speedster James has taken to life at Old Trafford with relative ease, scoring three goals in four games for the Red Devils.

Manchester United legend and current Wales manager Giggs has urged James to take the burden off Gareth Bale.

'They’re playing and they’re in good form, both are scoring,' Giggs said of the duo. 'I think they’re both looking forward to being involved in the game.

'Dan has got off to a great start at Manchester United but he’s also been great for us, especially with difficult circumstances in the summer.

'The pressure is always on Gareth but I want to bring that pressure off Gareth, we can’t rely on him in every game because we’ve got other talented players in the squad.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7432913/Catch-Academy-star-Deji-Sotona-Manchester-Uniteds-fastest-player.html
Old 19-09-2019, 09:44 AM   #124
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United teenager Max Taylor returns to training after undergoing chemotherapy treatment and beating cancer

* Max Taylor underwent chemotheraphy after being diagnosed with cancer in Feb
* The 19-year-old returned to training with Man United Under-23's on Wednesday
* Taylor joined club in 2014 and signed a professional contract at United in 2018

Manchester United teenager Max Taylor has returned to training with the club's Under-23 side after beating cancer.

Taylor, who recently changed his surname from Dunne, underwent chemotherapy after being diagnosed with cancer in February.

The defender has responded well to treatment and is well enough to resume his career at United, having signed a professional contract in 2018.

Man United Under-23 defender Max Taylor has returned to training after overcoming cancer. Taylor underwent chemotherapy treatment after being diagnosed with cancer in February

To mark his return, United posted a squad photo of Taylor and his team-mates before their training session at Carrington on Wednesday.

Taylor also thanked doctors, the club and his family in an interview with United's official website.

'I feel immensely proud and happy to be back on the training pitch with my team-mates and friends,' he said to ManUtd.com.

'Without the invaluable support of my family, team-mates and, of course, the nurses and doctors, my return to training at this stage would not have been possible.

'I want to thank all of the club's medical and sports-science staff that I have worked with throughout my rehabilitation.

'The next step is to continue working hard in the gym, and out on the grass, to hopefully make my return on the pitch.'

Taylor joined United back in 2014 after impressing coaching staff while on trial and will now hope to win his place back for United's Under-23 side.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7477463/Manchester-Utd-teenager-Max-Taylor-returns-training-beating-cancer.html
Old 23-10-2019, 09:46 AM   #125
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United teenager Max Taylor makes emotional return to the pitch for Under 23s side against Swansea, just eight months after being diagnosed with cancer

* Max Taylor was diagnosed with cancer in February and was given chemotherapy
* He responded well to his treatment and returned to training in September
* He made his return for the U23 side against Swansea, coming on in the first half
* Neil Woods' team won 4-1, with Taylor putting in an accomplished performance

Manchester United youngster Max Taylor marked an incredible return to football by coming on for the Under 23s against Swansea after beating cancer.

The 19-year-old was diagnosed with the disease in February, immediately undergoing chemotherapy and responding well to treatment.

He continued to be monitored by medical staff as he recovered, and later returned to training at the club in September.

The teenager slots in at the back for United after coming on as a substitute in the 37th minute

And on Monday night, Taylor made his long-awaited and emotional return to the pitch, coming off the bench to replace the injured Teden Mengi in the 37th minute.

The defender put in an accomplished performance at the back for United as Neil Woods' men ran out 4-1 winners, with goals from Largie Ramazani, Dylan Levitt, an own goal from Josh Gould and Aliou Traore.

Taylor, who has changed his surname from Dunne, joined the club in 2014 after a successful trial.

The Manchester-born star made 17 appearances for United's Under-18 side in 2016-17, forming part of the team that won the Under-18 Premier League North trophy.

He later stepped up to the Under-23 squad in 2018-19 before his tragic diagnosis.

Max Taylor underwent chemotherapy treatment after being diagnosed with cancer in February. He has made a remarkable and inspiring return to the pitch after recovering from the disease

After his return to training last month, Taylor thanked doctors, the club and his family in an interview with United's official website.

'I feel immensely proud and happy to be back on the training pitch with my team-mates and friends,' he said to ManUtd.com.

'Without the invaluable support of my family, team-mates and, of course, the nurses and doctors, my return to training at this stage would not have been possible.

'I want to thank all of the club's medical and sports-science staff that I have worked with throughout my rehabilitation.

'The next step is to continue working hard in the gym, and out on the grass, to hopefully make my return on the pitch.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-7599979/Manchester-United-teen-Max-Taylor-makes-emotional-return-against-Swansea-U23s-beating-cancer.html
Old 06-11-2019, 08:46 AM   #126
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United's teenage stars are looking to Brandon Williams for inspiration after Ole Gunnar Solskjaer gave him first-team breakthrough

* Brandon Williams has made six first-team appearances this season
* Manchester United youngster came on in weekend defeat by Bournemouth
* He is one of a handful of teenagers getting first-team exposure at Old Trafford

Brandon Williams is an inspiration to the rest of Manchester United's emerging young stars, according to Under-18s coach Neil Ryan

The 19-year-old Williams has caught the eye in recent weeks and was a late substitute in the weekend defeat at Bournemouth.

It was his sixth appearance under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer this season and Ryan believes he is fast becoming a role model for the club's academy starlets.

Brandon Williams has been hailed as an inspiration by Manchester United's Under-18s coach

'I just think Brandon is another inspiration for all the players,' Ryan told United's website.

'You're always looking at the players ahead of you and, if you see someone like Brandon step up for the first team, and have a great debut and do well in prestigious games, it was great to see another academy boy step up when called upon.

'It should really inspire all the other younger players within the academy, from whatever age, to look for the next step and challenge themselves. You never quite know, until you're in that situation, how you are going to cope or how you will perform.

Mason Greenwood receives an arm around the shoulder from Solskjaer at Bournemouth

James Garner shields the ball during United's Europa League tie at Partizan Belgrade

'If you don't do great, it doesn't matter as it's about development and, the next time, you've got to be ready when you get that next opportunity.'

Williams is among a handful of teenagers at Old Trafford gaining first-team exposure this season.

Mason Greenwood has starred in front of goal while James Garner, Tahith Chong and Angel Gomes have all been handed opportunities across all competitions.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7651405/Manchester-Uniteds-teenage-stars-looking-Brandon-Williams-inspiration.html
Old 11-01-2020, 05:31 PM   #127
Andi Istiabudi
manager

UNDER-23S PAIR JOIN STALYBRIDGE ON LOAN

Alex Fojticek and Max Taylor are joining Stalybridge Celtic on loan for the remainder of the season.

Keeper Fojticek has already spent the first part of this campaign with the Northern Premier League side and impressed between the sticks.

Indeed, the 19-year-old played in 28 matches, all bar one of the games in his first spell at Bower Fold, earning the backing of manager Simon Haworth.

“Alex is a fantastic young lad,” Haworth told the club's official website. “He was a pleasure to have in the dressing room and a big part of the team spirit we've built this season.”

The Slovakian has kept seven clean sheets for his loan club.

Taylor, meanwhile, has earned a place in United's Premier League 2 side under Neil Wood, after being named on the bench for the Europa League tie at Astana in November.

The centre-back started Monday's top-of-the-table clash with West Ham United and is ready to take the next step and play senior football for the first time.

The 20-year-old will be at Stalybridge for the rest of the season and we wish both players the very best of luck.

www.manutd.com
Old 29-01-2020, 08:45 AM   #128
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United starlet Ethan Galbraith steps up to train with senior squad as 18-year-old pushes for role in Carabao Cup semi-final second leg against Manchester City

* Ole Gunnar Solskjaer had chance to take a close look at his young players
* Ethan Galbraith was among those training ahead of Carabao Cup semi-final
* The 18-year-old midfielder has impressed in United's academy set-up
* He is pushing for involvement in second leg against Manchester City at Etihad

Ethan Galbraith was among the fresh faces training with Manchester United ahead of their Carabao Cup semi-final second leg against Manchester City.

The 18-year-old midfielder has been impressing within United's academy set-up and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer included him to train with the senior squad.

Galbraith, who has already made his international debut for Northern Ireland, will be looking to become the latest youngster to earn game time under the United boss.

Ethan Galbraith trained with Manchester United's first team ahead of the Carabao Cup clash

The diminutive playmaker has an eye for a pass and also provides a goal-threat. United are arguably lacking a player with these qualities and there may be an opportunity for Galbraith to step up.

He made his debut for the club in the Europa League against Astana last November but was limited to two minutes off the bench.

And Solskjaer also gave him some exposure to training with the first team before United's Carabao Cup clash with Manchester City.

The Northern Irishman (pictured next to Brandon Williams) is looking to impress the coaches

Galbraith was joined by a number of academy stars at Carrington on Tuesday such as Tahith Chong, Angel Gomes and James Garner.

They are all hoping to gain a place in the side or on bench to face Manchester City on Wednesday night.

City lead 3-1 and the Old Trafford club have it all to do away from home in the second leg.

The likes of Brandon Williams and Mason Greenwood have enjoyed plenty of chances with the senior side and perhaps Solskjaer will trust more of his youngsters by throwing them in at the deep end against the defending champions.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7939131/Manchester-United-starlet-Ethan-Galbraith-trains-senior-squad-ahead-Carabao-Cup-semi-final.html
kayaknya bisa dimainkan bareng Fred nih, kan Matic kabarnya doubt

Last edited by zudomiriku; 29-01-2020 at 08:55 AM..
zudomiriku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2020, 10:05 AM   #129
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United fast-track deal for 16-year-old Shola Shoretire to secure starlet's future at Old Trafford

* Shola Shoretire has emerged as one of the best players his age in Europe
* 16-year-old is target for top clubs and Manchester United want him fast-tracked
* Shoretire could make an impression on first team before the end of the year

Manchester United have fast-tracked an agreement for rising star Shola Shoretire to secure his immediate future to the club.

The 16-year old is already regarded as one of the best 'No 10s' in Europe for his age and was a target for elite sides across the continent.

He is still at school yet is expected to play for the U23s this season and could even make an impression on the first team squad before the end of the year.

Manchester United youngster Shola Shoretire is still not old enough for a professional contract. Shoretire is regarded as one of the best 16-year-old No 10s in European football

The Newcastle-raised teenager can't sign a professional contract until he turns 17 next February but is so highly regarded by United that they have moved to put a scholar year in place with the promise of a lucrative first professional deal attached.

Shoretire was at school on Friday before heading to Old Trafford to play a starring role and score in the U18s FA Youth Cup quarter final win against Wigan.

He joined the club as a ten year old and was promoted by head of first team development Nicky Butt to the United academy tour of Austria in 2018 when he was just 14.

He became the youngest player to appear in the UEFA Youth League in December 2018 aged 14 years 314 days when introduced as a substitute in a 2-1 win against Valencia.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8075041/Manchester-United-fast-track-deal-16-year-old-Shola-Shoretire.html
Old 28-04-2020, 10:41 AM   #130
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United fend off interest from Arsenal as 15-year-old starlet Omari Forson gets set to sign professional contract at Old Trafford

* Omari Forson is set to sign a professional contract with Manchester United
* He signed from Tottenham last year and has since impressed in the youth system
* The Red Devils academy star was a leading target in Arsenal's recruitment plans

Manchester United's highly-rated youngster Omari Forson is set to sign a professional contract.

The 15-year-old midfielder, deemed one of the country's brightest prospects, joined United from Tottenham last year.

Forson has gone on to impress while starring for the club's Under-16 and Under-18 teams this season.

United have moved quickly to tie down the former West Ham academy product to professional terms amid interest from Arsenal.

Manchester United's highly-rated Omari Forson is set to sign professional terms for the club. He has impressed in the club's Under-16 and Under-18 teams after joining from Tottenham. United have had to fend off growing interest from other Premier League clubs such as Arsenal

The Gunners have been keeping a close eye on the England Under-16 international as they restructure their academy.

But the teenager is ready to commit his future to United after being promoted up an age group to play with Neil Ryan's Under-18s.

Forson does not turn 16 until July and his progression has caught the eye of academy bosses who are keen to retain a crop of talented youngsters.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8261113/Manchester-United-fend-Arsenal-sign-15-year-old-starlet-Omari-Forson.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 50
Aba_MaczUnited, adi_Giggsy, alfiandrmwn, Andi Istiabudi, Blacklist7, ditra wirochadi, Dosol, dwitri27, edoardo, endhy_cantona, Fauzijapank, finza_13, fredrian.seven, Fx hendy, Genk's007, GILANG ZULYAN, Gustiono, h-ANG, haryo adi n, id4y, ijuul, juliand_fergie, mahersal123, mousetrap, my1878, normansyahrizal, Officialendy, penk22_, Red Stain, reza willya, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rizkimn11_, robby7beckham, ronald hars, S Juan Ahmad, Sigied Giggsy, suartawan, tasho, tumpal_oneunited, Van_Munandar, victory II, wira_ozora, xkeiszglf34, Zakaria Jhack, zudomiriku, Zulfan