United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 13-09-2019, 09:45 AM   #231
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Romelu Lukaku

'Scapegoated. You are the reason': Romelu Lukaku felt he was blamed for Jose Mourinho's Manchester United failure as he opens up on time at Old Trafford after sealing Inter Milan move

* Romelu Lukaku believes he was unfairly blamed for Jose Mourinho's failings
* Lukaku says he left United because he didn't want to play in England anymore
* The striker says that his weight gain last term was the result of a digestion issue

Romelu Lukaku feels he was made a scapegoat for Jose Mourinho's failure at Manchester United after reflecting on his time at Old Trafford.

Mourinho spent £75 million to bring Lukaku to United from Everton in the summer of 2017, with the striker scoring 38 goals for club and country in 2017-18.

But Lukaku endured a difficult second season at the club, which saw Mourinho sacked in December 2018 and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer take charge.

Romelu Lukaku believes he was unfairly blamed for Jose Mourinho's failure at Man United. Lukaku rarely featured for United after Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's appointment last season

Lukaku left United for Inter this summer in a £75 million deal and believes he was made a scapegoat for the club's failings under Mourinho.

When asked to reflect on his exit and the reasons behind Mourinho's sacking, he told ESPN: 'Scapegoated. 'Meaning 'You are the reason.'

The striker was criticised by former United defender Gary Neville after admitted he was overweight but he insists his physical problems weren't the result of overeating.

The 26-year-old has impressed with two goals in two games since joining Inter. Lukaku has heaped praise on Inter boss Antonio Conte for creating a positive atmosphere

'Normally I have a fine digestive system,' Lukaku said. 'I digest everything very quickly. That's how it had been my entire life.

'But what the nutritionist (at Inter) said to me was, it had stopped working. I'm good now. My body is in the zone.'

Lukaku has adapted quickly to life in Italy, scoring on his debut in a 4-0 win over Lecce before finding the back of the net away at Cagliari.

The 26-year-old has been courted by Inter boss Antonio Conte since he was a teenager and reserved special praise for his new manager.

'The guy can make a team,' he said. 'It's already like the guys have been there for many, many years together, even the ones who just arrived. It's the strangest thing.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7456903/Romelu-Lukaku-felt-blamed-Jose-Mourinhos-Manchester-United-failure.html
Old 03-11-2019, 08:08 AM   #232
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Gas Pol, Lukaku
Okdwitya Karina Sari - detikSport

Bologna - Romelu Lukaku menjadi pahlawan Inter Milan saat mengalahkan Bologna 2-1. Striker Belgia itu melanjutkan performa gemilang bagi tim barunya.

Menyambangi Bologna di Renato Dall'Ara, Minggu (3/11/2019) dinihari WIB, Inter tertinggal lebih dahulu setelah Roberto Soriano mencetak gol di menit ke-59. Lukaku menjadi kunci kebangkitan Nerazzurri setelah membukukan gol balasan di menit ke-75, lalu mengonversi hadiah penalti di masa injury time.

"Sebuah penalti yang penting karena kami cuma harus menang hari ini," ungkap penyerang yang didatangkan dari Manchester United itu kepada Sky Sport Italia. "Bologna bermain dengan intensitas tinggi sehingga membuatku terkesan, tap kami punya sebuah mentalitas tim yang bagus dan aku gembira."

Hasil itu terus menempatkan Inter dalam persaingan gelar juara Liga Italia bersama juara bertahan Juventus. La Beneamata cuma tertinggal satu poin dari Bianconeri, yang menempati Capolista dengan perolehan 29 poin.

Sementara itu Lukaku berarti telah membukukan sembilan gol untuk Inter di Liga Italia. Menurut catatan Opta, Lukaku menjadi pemain pertama Inter yang mencetak minimal sembilan gol dalam 11 pertandingan di musim pertamanya sejak Ronaldo pada 1997/98.

Sebanyak enam gol dikemas Lukaku dalam empat pertandingan Inter terakhir. Lukaku menegaskan diri sebagai salah satu pemain terpenting Si Biru Hitam di musim ini.

"Aku senang bisa memiliki sebuah start bagus seperti ini, tapi aku masih berusia 26 tahun dan aku perlu berkembang setiap hari, bersama seluruh tim," simpul Lukaku.
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2019, 09:08 AM   #233
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'Solskjaer wanted to keep me': Romelu Lukaku says Manchester United manager tried to persuade him to stay before £73million Inter Milan move

* Romelu Lukaku says it was his decision to leave Man United for Inter Milan
* Lukaku insists he wanted a fresh start after spending eight years in England
* The striker says he has 'eternal respect' for United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer

Romelu Lukaku claims Manchester United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer wanted him to stay at Old Trafford prior to his £73million move to Inter Milan.

Solskjaer has previously stated that it was 'time' for Lukaku to move on after the striker had fallen out of favour in his second season at the club.

Lukaku, however, has offered a different version of events but says his relationship with Solskjaer remains a good one.

'Solskjaer has my eternal respect. He understood me when I said in March that it was time for me to leave,' he told Het Belang van Limburg.

'I have been in the Premier League as an 18-year-old boy and now I am 26. Solskjaer wanted to keep me, but I was ready for something new.'

Since his move to the San Siro, Lukaku has scored nine goals in 12 league games but also faced adversity after being subjected to racist abuse from rival fans.

Romelu Lukaku says Ole Gunnar Solskjaer wanted him to stay at Manchester United. Solskjaer previously claimed it was United's decision to allow him to leave Old Trafford

However, the 26-year-old insists he's happy in Italy and says he was prepared for the abuse.

'I knew it would happen,' he added. 'I was prepared because I had spoken to other footballers about it.

'But I'm having a good time in Italy. The people on the street are very good to me and it's on that, that I want to focus.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7692783/Manchester-United-news-Romelu-Lukaku-says-Manchester-United-manager-tried-persuade-stay.html
Old 25-11-2019, 09:19 AM   #234
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'I knew my time at Manchester United was over when I was put on the wing': Romelu Lukaku wanted to leave Old Trafford after being played out of position by Ole Gunnar Solskjaer

* Ole Gunnar Solskjaer deployed Romelu Lukaku on more than one occasion
* Lukaku did not like being shunted to the wing so was keen on leaving the club
* The Belgium international is scoring goals for fun at Inter after his £73m move

Romelu Lukaku has revealed he knew his Manchester United career was over when Ole Gunnar Solskjaer decided to move him from his usual No 9 position to the wing.

Solskjaer chose to play Anthony Martial or Marcus Rashford as his main striker during periods of last season as Lukaku fell out of favour under the Manchester United boss.

Lukaku ended up joining Inter Milan in the summer for £73million and the Belgian has revealed when he knew his time was up at Old Trafford.

Romelu Lukaku wanted to leave Manchester United after being played on the wing. Solskjaer played Lukaku out-wide as he put his faith in Anthony Martial and Marcus Rashford

The 26-year-old, speaking to Corriere dello Sport, said of his United exit: 'Once I learned that [Ole Gunnar] Solskjaer planned to put me on the wing, then I knew my time at Manchester United was over.

'I've dreamed of Inter for some time. I loved Ronaldo and Adriano, but it was Ibra [Zlatan Ibrahimovic] that taught me everything, especially in our talks on the team bus. I believe he will return to Serie A.

'I don't mind being the most expensive player in Inter's history, nor replacing [Mauro] Icardi, who gave a lot here in Milan. When I arrived, Mauro was very nice and kind to me. I wish him all the best at Paris Saint-Germain and hope he wins there. We are two different forwards.'

Lukaku is enjoying playing under Antonio Conte and believes the fiery Italian is of a similar calibre to former Chelsea and Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho.

He added: 'Conte is unique. We know what to do in every situation. He and [Jose] Mourinho are the two best coaches of my career.'

Lukaku has started his Serie A career off in fine form with the striker scoring nine goals in his first 12 league games in Italy.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7717445/Romelu-Lukaku-wanted-leave-Manchester-United-played-position.html
Old 29-01-2020, 09:08 AM   #235
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Romelu Lukaku says it was 'a dream' to follow in the footsteps of Ronaldo and Adriano by playing for Inter Milan as he reveals he promised Antonio Conte he would play for him five years ago

* Romelu Lukaku joined Inter Milan from Man United for £74m in the summer
* The Belgian striker says that he grew up wanting to play for the Italian club
* He also revealed he told Antonio Conte in 2015 he would follow him one day

Inter Milan striker Romelu Lukaku said it was always a 'dream' of his to play for the club as he revealed he promised to follow manager Antonio Conte five years ago.

The Belgian striker joined the Italian outfit from Manchester United for £74m in the summer and has so far scored 18 goals in 27 appearances.

And he says the foundations for the move were actually built back in 2015.

'Everything started in a friendly between Belgium and Italy,' he told Tiki Taka. 'I noticed that he played with two attackers, Eder and [Graziano] Pelle, and they created a lot of chances.

'I understood that with his style of playing, I would have had a lot of chances to score and it would enhance my physical abilities.

'After the game, we talked a little and he told me that he was going to Chelsea, but it wasn't possible for me to follow him there. So, I told him that if he went somewhere else in the future, I would follow him.'

Inter Milan striker Romelu Lukaku said it was always a 'dream' of his to play for the club. Lukaku revealed he told manager Antonio Conte he would play for him one day back in 2015

Lukaku finally delivered on that promise in the summer, fulfilling a long-time ambition in the process.

'It was a great feeling,' he continued. 'To play in Italy and for Inter was a dream I had.

'The first final I watched as a kid, was Inter-Lazio. I wanted to play for Inter, who always had great strikers like Ronaldo, [Christian] Vieri and Adriano.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7937931/Romelu-Lukaku-says-dream-join-Inter-reveals-promised-follow-Conte-2015.html
Old 21-03-2020, 07:03 AM   #236
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Lukaku Tinggalkan MU Tanpa Penyesalan
Afif Farhan - detikSport

Milan - Romelu Lukaku kini sedang mengukir cerita indah bersama Inter Milan. Dia meninggalkan Manchester United tanpa penyesalan.

Sejauh ini bersama Inter Milan, Lukaku bikin 23 gol dalam 35 pertandingan. Dia adalah ujung tombak yang mematikan di dalam kotak penalti.

Manchester United adalah klub terakhirnya yang pernah dibela di tanah Inggris. Dua musim dia di sana, rekornya adalah 40 gol di liga dari 98 penampilan.

Dilansir dari Bein Sport, striker Belgia itu memang galau saat musim terakhirnya di Setan Merah. Dia mengaku, sebenarnya jasanya masih dibutuhkan sang manajer, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

"Ole masih mau saya bertahan di Manchester United. Tapi rasanya, saya sudah tak punya energi lagi, saya sudah habis," terangnya.

Lukaku mengaku belajar banyak di Manchester United. Hanya saja, dia pun rasanya ingin mendapat hal yang baru.

"Satu tahun terakhir adalah situasi sulit saya di sana (MU). Saya harus membuat keputusan, untuk mempelajari hal-hal baru dan bekerja dengan orang yang benar-benar mau menginginkan saya," paparnya.

Alhasil Lukaku memilih Inter Milan dan diangkut seharga 80 juta euro, meski kabarnya dia sudah sangat dekat ke Juventus. Tak ada penyesalan dari dirinya untuk meninggalkan Setan Merah.

"Saya hanya berharap yang terbaik untuk MU. Sebagai klub, mereka memberikan hal berharga untuk hidupku," tutupnya.
Old 27-03-2020, 01:03 PM   #237
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Inter Milan striker Romelu Lukaku using time off from football due to coronavirus crisis 'to start coaching badges online'

* Romelu Lukaku is among several Belgium stars to start their coaching badges
* Borussia Dortmund midfielder Axel Witsel is also starting the online UEFA course
* Manchester City midfielder Kevin De Bruyne expressed an interest in doing it

Romelu Lukaku is among several Belgium stars who have started their coaching badges online during the suspension of football due to coronavirus outbreak.

Inter Milan striker Lukaku, along with the likes of Borussia Dortmund midfielder Axel Witsel, were scheduled to start earning the UEFA qualification during this week's international break, before the Serie A season was suspended.

The players have started online elements of the course during the shutdown to cope with the Covid-19 pandemic, according to the Daily Telegraph.

Romelu Lukaku has started online elements of the UEFA coaching course during the shutdown

Manchester City midfielder Kevin De Bruyne was also among those to register an interest in studying for the UEFA 'A' and 'B' diplomas.

Lukaku was among the non-Italian players at Inter Milan who were allowed to return to their home countries to be with their families this week after their period in quarantine ended.

Former Manchester United captain Ashley Young and Victor Moses, who is on loan from Chelsea, have flown back to England, while Christian Eriksen is now in Denmark, reports Corriere dello Sport.

Along with the rest of Inter's squad, they had been in self-isolation for 15 days as they had all potentially come into contact with Daniele Rugani during the match against Juventus on March 8.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8157133/Coronavirus-Romelu-Lukaku-using-time-football-start-coaching-badges-online.html
Old 04-04-2020, 01:29 AM   #238
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Karena Lukaku Sudah Gatal Bikin Gol Lagi
Mohammad Resha Pratama - detikSport

Milan - Romelu Lukaku memang merindukan sepakbola. Maka masa karantina ini akan digunakan Lukaku untuk menengok lagi performanya enam bulan ke belakang.

Lukaku langsung tampil tajam usai dibeli Inter Milan dari Manchester United musim panas lalu. Dia adalah top skorer tim dengan 22 gol dan lima assist dari 35 penampilan, termasuk 17 gol di Serie A.

Tak salah memang Inter mendatangkan Lukaku dengan harga 65 juta euro karena terbukti tokcer. Tapi, lagi panas-panasnya membantu Inter bersaing di papan atas, Lukaku harus terhenti keran golnya.

Itu semua karena pandemi corona yang membuat Liga Italia dan banyak kompetisi lainnya ditangguhkan setidaknya sampai akhir bulan ini. Apalagi di Italia sudah ada ada 115.242 korban di Italia, 13.915 di antaranya meninggal dunia dan 18.278 lainnya sembuh.

Lukaku pun harus mendekam diri di apartemen untuk menjalani masa karantina. Memang membosankan, tapi Lukaku memanfaatkan itu untuk melihat lagi penampilannya sejauh ini agar bisa memperbaiki.

Dia pun berjanji akan tampil lebih oke lagi ketika musim bergulir.

"Saya kangen menghadapi musuh di lapangan, stadion yang penuh, dan merasakan dukungan fans," ujar Lukaku di Sportskeeda.

"Saya menggunakan waktu yang ada untuk menganalisa performa saya dan apa yang sudah dilakukan secara keseluruhan dalam enam bulan terakhir. Dalam sepakbola, Anda selalu berusaha lebih baik," sambungnya.
Old 05-04-2020, 08:50 AM   #239
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Romelu Lukaku Makin Dewasa Sebagai Striker di Inter
Bayu Baskoro - detikSport

Milan - Romelu Lukaku mengaku semakin dewasa sebagai penyerang usai bergabung ke Inter Milan. Ia banyak belajar di lapangan selama berseragam Nerazzurri.

Striker asal Belgia itu tampil menjanjikan bersama Inter sejak diboyong dari Manchester United pada awal musim ini. Dari 25 penampilannya di Liga Italia, Lukaku sudah menceploskan 17 gol.

Jumlah tersebut lebih banyak ketimbang pencapaian Lukaku di musim lalu saat masih bersama MU, yakni 15 gol dari 45 pertandingan di semua kompetisi. Penyerang 26 tahun itu memang mengalami masa sulit selama di Old Trafford dan kerap dijadikan kambing hitam atas buruknya performa Setan Merah.

Namun, Lukaku kini mulai bangkit sejak berada di tanah Italia. Eks striker Everton itu mengaku menjadi lebih dewasa sebagai penyerang, serta selalu belajar dari tiap pertandingan yang dijalaninya.

Hal tersebut diungkapkan Lukaku saat ia mengobrol dengan legenda Arsenal, Thierry Henry, via Instagram. Ia kini berusaha tak hanya mencetak gol saja, tetapi juga bisa berguna untuk rekan-rekan setimnya.

"Ketika anda beranjak dewasa, ini tidak hanya tentang diri anda sendiri lagi. Mencetak gol memang sudah menjadi candu buat saya, itulah yang saya jalani saat ini," kata Lukaku kepada Henry, dilansir dari Daily Mail.

"Namun semakin bertambahnya usia, anda juga mesti menggunakan kecerdasan. Saya adalah murid dalam permainan ini. Saya rasa jika saya mau membantu rekan setim, maka saya juga harus bisa memberikan assist," dia menambahkan.

"Itu tak hanya bisa dilakukan oleh saya sendiri, melainkan juga untuk rekan yang berada di samping anda. Semuanya harus merasa penting, jika saya tak bisa menembak maka saya selalu mencari ruang memberikan umpan," ujar Lukaku
Old 26-04-2020, 03:57 PM   #240
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Jangan Asal-asalan Kritik Lukaku
Randy Prasatya - detikSport

Jakarta - Pelatih Belgia, Roberto Martinez, sempat heran dengan kelakuan pengamat sepakbola yang suka mengkritik Romelu Lukaku. Martinez menegaskan Lukaku striker top.

Karier Lukaku bisa dikatakan cemerlang setelah meninggalkan Chelsea dan bergabung ke Everton. Dia mampu menjadi mesin gol untuk The Toffees besutan Martinez.

Setelah empat musim memperkuat Everton, Lukaku diboyong oleh Manchester United. Kedatangan Lukaku memang tak lantas bikin The Red Devils mampu bersaing gelar juara Premier League.

Striker asal Belgia itu tak jarang menjadi sasaran para pengamat sepakbola atas kegagalan MU menang. Padahal, setiap musimnya Lukaku mampu melesakkan belasan gol untuk MU.

Lukaku kini sudah hengkang dari MU untuk memperkuat Inter Milan. Jalannya sejauh ini cemerlang dengan melesakkan 23 gol dari 35 laga, Martinez berharap tak ada kritik lagi untuk anak asuhnya timnas Belgia itu.

"Pengamat selalu menyoroti kemampuan yang tidak dimiliki oleh pemain. Ada pemain yang selalu disoroti karena hal-hal baik, dan ada yang disoroti karena tidak pernah melakukan. Lukaku termasuk dalam kategori tersebut, setelah dia meninggalkan Chelsea," kata Martinez dalam wawancara dengan Times, dikutip dari Football Italia.

"Dia memiliki musim fenomenal di Everton. Saat dia menuju Manchester United, semua orang akan menyoroti ketika Lukaku tidak mencetak gol. Maka akan ada penilaian negatif tentang penampilannya," sambungnya.

"Lukaku punya kualitas luar biasa. Dia pencetak gol, dia tidak bisa diukur dengan sesuatu yang tidak dia lakukan. Seperti halnya Diego Maradona tidak melakukan tekel, tidak bisa bertahan dengan baik atau tidak bisa menggunakan kaki kanannya. Tidak ada yang akan berbicara berapa kali Maradona menggunakan kaki kanannya," Martinez menegaskan.

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 35
adaastopa5922, alfiandrmwn, Andi Istiabudi, an_setanmerah, Blacklist7, delongedee, endhy_cantona, fredrian.seven, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, id4y, iman, ivanzferdinand, jojo poenya, kedangsul, Kurnia Alif, Legolash, m4nunited, malle, penk22_, Rean, Rendi Pardi, reza willya, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rizkimn11_, robby7beckham, smile_boy, theater of dream, tumpal_oneunited, victory II, wira_ozora, zudomiriku