United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Players

Old 30-09-2019, 09:31 AM   #41
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Harry Maguire

'I see myself as a threat': Harry Maguire looking to have an impact at both ends of the pitch ahead of clash against Arsenal on Monday night

* Harry Maguire signed for £80million in August, a world-record for a defender
* The England centre-back scored three times for Leicester City last season
* Maguire is yet to open his account for United and missed a big chance last week
* Manchester United are looking to bounce back against Arsenal at Old Trafford

Harry Maguire believes he can contribute at both ends of the pitch and improve his leadership qualities for Manchester United.

Maguire scored three times for Leicester last season and also grabbed England's first goal in their World Cup quarter-final victory over Sweden in 2018.

The 26-year-old defender has yet to score for United since his £80million move to Old Trafford in the summer and was annoyed with himself for missing a good chance to equalise in last week's defeat at West Ham.

'I see myself as a threat,' Maguire told United Review, the club's official matchday programme, ahead of Monday's game against Arsenal.

'I've had a couple of headers this year up to now and I'm sure to get on the end of many more crosses and create chances in the box. It's something I take pride in as I work on it on the training pitch.

'I like to say I'll chip in with some goals to help the team out in terms of getting some good results.'

United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer admits he is already thinking of Maguire as a future captain of the side, but Maguire feels he needs to become more of a vocal presence on the pitch before that can happen.

'It's something I still want to improve on, my leadership qualities on the pitch and especially my talking,' he added. 'I want to demand more from the players, demand standards, but I'm obviously not concentrating on that at the moment.

'I am fully focused on improving the team and getting this club back to where it should be.'

Harry Maguire is yet to score for Manchester United in his opening six Premier League games

One part of his game Maguire will not be changing is his willingness to bring the ball out from the back and link play with the midfield and forwards.

'I definitely feel like it's the modern game, bringing it out from the back and it's something I do thrive on,' Maguire added.

'I want to step in and help the team going forward by starting attacks well and threading balls through the lines, to try and get people on the half-turn to play forward.

'I think it's a big part of the game now, for centre-backs not just to defend, but to have a big part in keeping the ball, controlling the game and starting attacks.

'My game will improve the more I know my team-mates and the more I experience I have of playing with them, the position they take up, the way they want to receive the ball and the areas in which I receive the ball so I know where my team-mates will be without having to look and try to find them.

'It will improve and I'm sure I'll improve throughout the season, playing with my team-mates more and improving my relationship with Vic (Victor Lindelof). We will improve as a team as well and we've got to improve.'

United's defeat at West Ham means they have taken just eight points from their first six Premier League games of the season and they needed penalties to see off League One Rochdale in the Carabao Cup third round in midweek.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7517451/I-threat-Harry-Maguire-looking-impact-ends-pitch.html
Old 02-10-2019, 10:00 AM   #42
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'I want to demand more from the players, demand standards': Harry Maguire keen to be a leader at Manchester United and go on to be the club's permanent captain

* Harry Maguire holds ambitions to go on and become Manchester United captain
* The England international arrived for a record £80m fee from Leicester City
* Ashley Young is the club captain with David de Gea as the alternative option
* Maguire admitted he wants to drive the team on to improve their poor form

Harry Maguire has revealed his ambition to lead by example at Manchester United and become the club's permanent captain.

Maguire became the world's most expensive defender when he joined the club for £80million in the summer from Leicester and he has already produced a number of impressive performances.

Ashley Young is the club captain currently with David de Gea the alternative option if the full-back is not in the squad.

Harry Maguire wants to work on his leadership to eventually become Man United captain. The England international has produced a number of impressive displays since he arrived

Maguire is now the foundation of the back four alongside Victor Lindelof and, while he is keen to become a captain, he admits he needs to become better at leadership.

'It's something I still want to improve on, my leadership qualities on the pitch and especially my talking,' Maguire said, as reported by the Star.

'I want to demand more from the players, demand standards, but I'm obviously not concentrating on that at the moment. I'm fully focused on improving the team and getting this club back to where it should be.'

A 1-1 draw against Arsenal at Old Trafford on Monday night ensured United have made their worst ever start to a Premier League season, as they sit 10th after the opening seven games.

Maguire made a winning start to his United career with the opening weekend demolition of Chelsea but that is one of only two league wins so far for the club.

The centre back and his team-mates must now shift attention to Thursday night when they travel to face AZ Alkmaar before a visit to struggling Newcastle on Sunday.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7524631/Harry-Maguire-keen-leader-Manchester-United-clubs-permanent-captain.html
Old 22-10-2019, 10:32 AM   #43
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'If he is worth £80m, Virgil van Dijk is worth £300m': Rafael van der Vaart SLAMS 'amateur' Harry Maguire after Man United's draw against Liverpool

* Manchester United played out a 1-1 draw with leaders Liverpool on Sunday
* Rafael van der Vaart has hit out at Harry Maguire in an astonishing rant
* Dutchman said if Maguire is worth £80m, then Virgil van Dijk is worth £300m
* He called the England centre back an 'amateur' despite credible draw for United

Rafael van der Vaart has launched an astonishing attack on Manchester United's Harry Maguire, labelling the defender an 'amateur'.

Maguire played the full 90 minutes as United held league leaders Liverpool to a 1-1 draw on Sunday, but former Tottenham star Van der Vaart was far from ready to praise the England defender for his part in proceedings.

In particular, it seems the Dutchman has a problem with the world-record £80m fee United shelled out for the former Leicester man in the summer.

Harry Maguire (right) has been slammed by former Tottenham midfielder Rafael van der Vaart. The Dutchman also said that if Maguire was worth £80m, then Virgil van Dijk is worth £300m

Speaking to Ziggo Sport, he said: 'He can do something, but if he is worth so much money, Virgil van Dijk is worth £300million.

'If I am going to play with the amateurs on Sunday afternoon, I can easily find three who can do this. I mean that seriously.

'A bit silly to say, but I really think so.'

It is not the first time Van der Vaart has laid the boot into Maguire, having previously criticised his performance on the international stage during the Nations League.

When England were beaten 3-1 by Holland, the Dutch midfielder-turned-darts-player was on punditry duty and he remembers it well.

'It's funny because during the Nations League, I was doing work for Dutch television,' he noted.

'And I remember we were saying Harry Maguire was by far the worst player on the pitch.

'And then two months later, £80-£90m? Unbelievable.'

Maguire made 10 clearances against Liverpool on Sunday, and was part of a United defence that held out Liverpool for 85 minutes until Adam Lallana's late equaliser.

Even so, United will likely be happy to have salvaged a draw against a team as impressive as Liverpool, who had won all eight of their matches heading into Sunday's clash at Old Trafford.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7595353/Manchester-United-news-Van-der-Vaart-SLAMS-amateur-defender-Harry-Maguire.html
Old 24-10-2019, 04:36 PM   #44
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

MAGUIRE: PLAYING IN EUROPE IS ANOTHER CHALLENGE

Harry Maguire has said he is ‘relishing’ the prospect of potentially featuring in his first European game for Manchester United, when we lock horns with Partizan Belgrade on Thursday.

While our summer signing has a wealth of experience facing Europe’s top sides on the international stage, he has actually only once before played in a continental club tournament.

That clash came in 2014, when Maguire and his then Hull City team-mates lost 1-0 in a Europa League qualifier against Belgian outfit KSC Lokeren.

A lot has changed for the England defender since then and, after sitting out both of our European games so far this season, Harry could be in line to play in Serbia.

“When you sign for a club like Man United, you want to play in the biggest games possible,” our no.5 told the assembled media, ahead of the encounter with Partizan.

“Playing in Europe is another challenge. It’s something I’m looking forward to, something I’m relishing.

“I want to play in the biggest games with the biggest pressure and that’s why I signed for a club like Man United, one of the biggest in the world. I’m looking forward to challenging myself under the lights in European football.”

The centre-back, of course, joined the Reds from Premier League rivals Leicester City over the summer and was asked in the press conference about how he has settled in at Old Trafford.

“I’m enjoying being part of such a big club,” he said. “I’m going to be part of this club for the future - I signed a long-term contract here, so I knew I was coming in straight away and aiming to bridge the gap to the top two [in the Premier League].

“I’m looking forward to progressing in the future and I want to be part of that,” he added.

The Reds have found it tough to pick up points on our travels this season and, ahead of a run of four consecutive away games, Maguire said he is confident our results on the road will soon start to improve.

“It’s not nice when you’re not winning away from home, so it’s something that we’re working on,” said the 26-year-old. “We’ve got four tough away games now and we’re looking for victories in those games. Hopefully we can kick-start that with a win tomorrow.”

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2019, 02:28 AM   #45
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Kapten Maguire, Bagaimana Rasanya?
Mohammad Resha Pratama - detikSport

Belgrade - Harry Maguire sudah jadi kapten Manchester United meski belum lama bergabung. Bagaimana perasaan Maguire memimpin klub tersukses di Inggris itu?

Maguire memang bukan kapten utama tim. Namun, dia mendapat ban kapten itu saat memimpin MU melawat ke Partizan Belgrade dalam lanjutan Liga Europa, Jumat (25/10/2019) dini hari WIB.

Sebab, dua kapten utama MU absen yakni Ashley Young dan David de Gea. Dalam tugas pertamanya sebagai kapten, Maguire bermain cukup bagus selama 90 menit. Dia mampu menggawangi lini belakang MU dengan baik.

Meski Partizan punya banyak peluang, Maguire mampu mengadangnya. Seperti dikutip Whoscored, Maguire memenangi lima duel udara. Sayang ada catatan buruk ketika dia mampu dilewati lawan sebanyak tiga kali.

Ada salah satu momen ketika Partizan melakukan serangan balik dan salah satu pemainnya berhasil mengecoh Maguire hingga terjatuh. Beruntung MU bisa keluar sebagai pemenang dengan skor 1-0 lewat gol penalti Anthony Martial.

Debut yang manis sebagai kapten MU disyukuri Maguire. Dia juga memuji penampilan rekan-rekan setimnya yang tetap tenang meski diserang Partizan habis-habisan.

"Saya sangat merasa terhormat bisa memimpin tim, khususnya tim besar seperti United. Saya sangat bangga, tapi yang terpenting kami bisa clean sheet dan meraih tiga poin," ujar Maguire kepada BT Sport.

"Kemenangan tandang ini sangat penting - sudah lama kami menantikannya. Kami memang tidak tampil bagus dan beberapa kali ceroboh, tapi kami tahu bahwa akan sulit meraih kemenangan tandang pertama ini," sambungnya.

Kini sumbangsih Maguire tentu ditunggu saat MU melawat ke Carrow Road menghadapi Norwich City, Minggu (27/10/2019).
Old 26-10-2019, 02:35 AM   #46
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Mungkin saking terlalu semangatnya ditunjuk menjadi Kapten United

Kapteni MU, Maguire Lupa Lakukan Coin Toss
Okdwitya Karina Sari - detikSport

Belgrade - Sebuah insiden menggelitik tapi bikin malu terjadi di laga Partizan Belgrade vs Manchester United. Harry Maguire lupa melakukan kewajiban sebagai kapten MU.

Maguire menyandang ban kapten MU untuk pertama kalinya dalam laga tandang Liga Europa ke Stadion Partizana, Jumat (25/10/2019) dinihari WIB. Nah, kejadian tersebut terjadi jelang kickoff pertandingan.

Entah merasa gugup atau terlalu bersemangat, Maguire 'menghilang' ketika kapten Partizan Vladimir Stojkovic dan para ofisial pertandingan hendak melakukan coin toss (lempar koin). Rupanya, bek yang didatangkan dari Leicester City itu langsung bergabung dengan pemain-pemain MU untuk bersiap-siap melakoni pertandingan.

Dalam sebuah video yang dirilis BT Sport memperlihatkan, wasit Javier Estrada mesti berteriak memanggil Maguire. Setelah itu barulah bek termahal dunia itu sadar bahwa dia harus melakukan coin toss (lempar koin).

Maguire ngeles bahwa kealpaannya itu karena sudah lama sekali tidak menjadi kapten. "Terakhir kali aku menjadi kapten Anda melakukan coin toss di lingkaran tengah lapangan. Sudah lama sekali," tulis dia di media sosial.

MU sukses mengalahkan Partizan dengan skor 1-0. Anthony Martial menjadi penentu dengan golnya dari titik penalti di babak pertama.

Hasil ini menyudahi puasa kemenangan MU yang berjalan selama empat pertandingan. Dengan tiga tambahan poin, MU memuncaki klasemen Grup L usai mengoleksi tujuh poin unggul tiga poin dari Partizan di peringkat ketiga
Old 03-11-2019, 08:01 AM   #47
Andi Istiabudi
manager

MAGUIRE: WE DIDN'T MAKE OUR CHANCES COUNT

Harry Maguire says Manchester United's failure to capitalise on a promising start against Bournemouth ultimately cost the Reds all three points at the Vitality Stadium.

Speaking to MUTV following the match in Dorset, defender Maguire said that, had the Reds’ early pressure ended in a goal, it would have been a different game.

“It wasn’t a bad performance, but it lacked quality,” he remarked, after Joshua King had fired home the only goal of a 1-0 defeat that ended a run of three away victories in a row for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s men.

He said: “We felt like they had a couple of chances but we dealt with them pretty well as we were pushing bodies forward, but we’ve got to show a bit more quality in the final third.

“We got into some great positions. We found balls through the lines. I can remember Victor [Lindelof] playing quite a lot of balls through the lines, especially in the first half, and in the second. So we’ve got to show that little bit more quality.”

Despite a series of successive matches on the road, the 26-year-old added that the team felt in the right shape to be able to claim all three points on the south coast.

“Four away games in 11 days, or whatever it is, is tough for the boys, but no excuses, we felt good physically out there, we felt good mentally, and were going in with confidence, and I think it showed at the start of the game.

“We’ve got to now get our heads down, look forward to Thursday and then another big game before the international break [Brighton] where we must bounce back.”

Maguire added that with King scoring right before the break, it felt like a “sucker punch” following United’s bright start.

“The first 20 minutes we were right on top – we’ve got to score in that period. We had numerous chances and the quality in the final third wasn’t good enough to create that real clear-cut chance.

“Then they probably came back into the game at the end of the first half, and it’s an awful time to concede – probably the worst time to concede – just before half-time.”

He added: “It’s disappointing that we huffed and puffed in the second half. We had them pinned back and after three away games we were confident coming into this game and, in the end, we’re really disappointed.”

www.manutd.com
Old 04-11-2019, 09:08 AM   #48
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'Of course it's a setback, we don't like defeats': Harry Maguire offers no excuses for Manchester United's loss at Bournemouth and calls on his side to bounce back in the Europa League against Partizan Belgrade

* Harry Maguire has urged Manchester United to respond after another defeat
* Josh King's goal saw United lose their fourth Premier League game this season
* But centre-back Maguire offered no excuses for their defeat at Bournemouth
* The defender also insisted his side must react when they face Partizan Belgrade

Harry Maguire insisted Manchester United must quickly make amends for the latest disappointment of a dreadful start to the season.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side have picked up just five Premier League points from the last 18 available after slipping to Saturday's 1-0 loss at Bournemouth.

United appeared to be building some momentum on the back of three successive away wins in three different competitions but their mini-revival was ended at the Vitality Stadium by former player Joshua King.

Harry Maguire has urged Manchester United to bounce back from their defeat to Bournemouth. The defeat consigned United to their fourth Premier League loss of the season already. But Maguire offered no excuses for the display and said his side must beat Partizan Belgrade

The south coast setback leaves the Red Devils with only 13 points from 11 top-flight games - their lowest total at this stage of a season for 33 years - and piles pressure back on manager Solskjaer.

Defender Maguire offered no excuses for defeat and is demanding an immediate response during Thursday's Europa League clash against Partizan Belgrade and Sunday's league meeting with Brighton.

'Of course it's a setback. It's a defeat, we don't like defeats,' the England international told manutd.com.

'Wherever we play, we go to play for three points. It's disappointing.

'The four away games in 11 days, or whatever it is, is tough for the boys. But no excuses we felt good physically, we felt good mentally. We were going in with confidence.

'We've got to now get our heads down and we look forward to Thursday and then another big game before the international break where we must bounce back.'

Centre-back Maguire and manager Solskjaer were both critical of United's lack of quality in attacking areas.

Substitute Mason Greenwood went closest against the Cherries when he struck a post with eight minutes remaining.

Solskjaer has backed forwards Anthony Martial and Marcus Rashford to regularly find the net and played down the prospect of recruiting offensive reinforcements during the January transfer window.

'To win games, you need to score goals and I'm sure Anthony and Marcus are going to get their share of goals,' said the Norwegian.

'We need more creativity but we've got loads of players here in the squad who could create more.

'It's not just looking outside (in the transfer market), we have to deal with what we have.'

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer was also critical of his side and in particular their attacking display. Solskjaer said internal solutions to their problems are as key as looking in the transfer market

Bournemouth's first victory in five league games was built on a third successive clean sheet, while King's solo effort was the club's first goal in 359 minutes of action.

Cherries boss Eddie Howe, who saw his team concede in each of their opening eight league fixtures, has challenged his players to maintain their improved displays at the back.

'We're very pleased with our past three defensive performances,' said Howe.

'We have to do it on a consistent basis. Three games isn't enough. We have to be looking after 20 to 25 games and showing a vast improvement from last season to really say we've turned a corner.

'It's early steps but the signs look good.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7644433/Harry-Maguire-offers-no-excuses-Manchester-United-defeat-Bournemouth.html
Old 20-11-2019, 08:52 AM   #49
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Harry Maguire reveals he got his first Manchester United shirt in 2011 after being knocked out in FA Youth Cup Final while playing for Sheffield United… and was sent signed team kit

* Harry Maguire came up against Man United in the FA Youth Cup final in 2011
* United boasted the likes of Paul Pogba and Jesse Lingard as they won 6-3
* Maguire collided with Ravel Morrison during the game and was knocked out
* The 26-year-old recalls being sent a shirt from United after the game

Harry Maguire has revealed that he received his first Manchester United shirt in 2011 as a gesture of good faith having been knocked out during the FA Youth Cup final.

The centre half, a product of the Sheffield United academy, was starring for his hometown side against a Manchester United team containing the likes of Jesse Lingard, Paul Pogba and Ravel Morrison at Old Trafford.

During the second leg of the two-legged final, Maguire collided with former Manchester United starlet Morrison, who knocked the England centre half out.

Harry Maguire came up against current club Man United in the FA Youth Cup final in 2011

Maguire was forced off and had to be taken away on a stretcher due to the seriousness of the injury.

However, the £80million summer signing recalls a kind gesture from those at his current club who looked to make amends with the youngster.

'It was just after half-time when it happened. I had a clash of heads with Ravel and actually got knocked out,' Maguire told Inside United.

During the second leg, Maguire clashed with Ravel Morrison and had to be stretchered off. The centre half remembers being sent a United shirt by club staff after the game as a gesture

'It was the only time I've been knocked out in my career, touch wood. It was a nasty blow and I was in hospital overnight.'

Maguire's side lost the second leg 4-1, leaving United champions having won the contest 6-3 on aggregate.

'Obviously it was disappointing to go off and not see the end of the game, when the medals and the trophy were presented.

'But then someone got in touch from Manchester United and checked I was okay.

'They sent me a Manchester United shirt, and just said: 'Good luck for the future, you're a good, promising young player, keep your head down and so on.'

'It was a nice touch from the club and just shows what a classy club United is.'

Since that final eight years ago, Maguire's career has gone from strength to strength. The 26-year-old went on to play for Hull City with Liverpool full back Andy Robertson before joining Leicester City after the Tigers' relegation.

A starring role at the 2018 World Cup shot Maguire into the limelight, and the Englishman joined United from the Foxes in the summer, with the £80million fee being the largest amount of money ever spent on a defender.

On Sunday, Maguire will return to the club where it all began as Manchester United travel to Sheffield United in the Premier League.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7701985/Harry-Maguire-reveals-got-Manchester-United-shirt-2011-knocked-out.html
Old 25-11-2019, 09:21 AM   #50
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United's Harry Maguire shows school of hard graft can work ahead of Sheffield United reunion: 'For me, the best way to learn is by playing'

* Defender Harry Maguire returns to hometown club Sheffield United on Sunday
* He shows you can achieve stardom without being mollycoddled at elite academy
* He played 134 times for Blades in League One and had stints at Hull & Leicester
* The centre-back made the £80m move to Manchester United in summer

Manchester United's Harry Maguire returns to hometown club Sheffield United on Sunday, having shown you can achieve stardom without being mollycoddled at an elite academy.

Maguire, now 26, played 134 games for the Blades in League One and had stints at Hull City and Leicester before his £80million move to Old Trafford. And the England defender said: 'For me, the best way to learn is by playing games.'

His manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer agrees, saying: 'The academies are great, but sometimes you see a different type of player coming through the other route.

'One of the dangers with the academies is everything is there for them. They don't have to do anything. Do we prepare them for this man's game?

'Jamie Vardy is another example of finding your own way and making your own career. I have come through the back door myself and I like players with a different type of mentality. Harry has come in and been different class on and off the pitch — as a leader, but also as a good person.'

Maguire skippered United in their last game against Brighton and is the natural choice for the United armband whenever Asheley Young is missing.

Harry Maguire returns to his hometown club Sheffield United on Sunday in the Premier League. Maguire, now an England international, played 134 games for the Blades in League One

This will be his first league game back at Bramall Lane since leaving in 2014, though he was part of the Leicester team that won there in the League Cup in 2017.

A trip to Sheffield United is the type of fixture United need to win if they are to push for a top-four place. 'We've put ourselves in a difficult position. We have done well against teams like Chelsea so for me we need to improve on games where teams give us a different challenge,' said Solskjaer.

'We have lost games we have dominated, but we haven't found the openings. I think now, with Anthony Martial coming back, if we keep him fit, it gives us a big chance to claw back some points.'

[codle]https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7718525/Manchester-Uniteds-Harry-Maguire-shows-school-hard-graft-works-ahead-Sheffield-United-reunion.html[/code]

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 15
adaastopa5922, Andi Istiabudi, Bhayu Eka Huday, braausasda9593, Deddy Hernandez, h-ANG, penk22_, Redsbusby, Rendi Pardi, rio vander vidic, Riskur, steve.crowford, tumpal_oneunited, zudomiriku