United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Players

Old 07-06-2018, 12:08 AM   #1
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,284 Times in 1,701 Posts
Mentioned: 145 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a name known to allAndi Istiabudi is a name known to allAndi Istiabudi is a name known to allAndi Istiabudi is a name known to allAndi Istiabudi is a name known to allAndi Istiabudi is a name known to allAndi Istiabudi is a name known to allAndi Istiabudi is a name known to all

Default Jose Diogo Dalot Teixeira

UNITED SIGN DIOGO DALOT

Manchester United is delighted to announce the signing of Diogo Dalot from FC Porto on a five-year contract, with an option to extend for a further year.

The 19-year-old Portugal Under-21 international came through the ranks of Porto's youth system. He made his debut in Portugal's Primeira Liga earlier this year.

Jose Mourinho said: “Diogo is an extremely talented young defender with all the qualities to quickly become a great player for this club. He has all the attributes that a full-back needs: physicality, tactical intelligence and technical quality, combined with a Porto Academy mentality which prepares players for the maturity they need at the professional level.

“In his age group, he is the best full-back in Europe and we all believe he has a bright future ahead of him at Manchester United.”

Diogo Dalot said: “Joining Manchester United is an unbelievable opportunity for me. I have grown up in Porto's Academy and I am so thankful for everything they have done for me. But the chance of coming to the biggest club in the world is something I just couldn't turn down.

“I'm excited about working with Jose Mourinho and learning everything I can from such a successful coach. I am looking forward to playing alongside the fantastic players in the squad.”

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2018, 09:32 AM   #2
zudomiriku
#McQueenYaQueen

Thanked 1,670 Times in 898 Posts
Mentioned: 220 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jose Diogo Dalot Teixeira

Jose Mourinho thinks he could play for Manchester United for a decade and his debut at Young Boys excited fans... so, just how good is Diogo Dalot?

* Diogo Dalot impressed on his debut for Manchester United on Wednesday night
* The Portuguese defender will challenge Antonio Valencia for the right-back spot
* Manager Jose Mourinho believes Dalot could represent United for over 10 years
* The ex-Porto starlet cost £19m in the summer but could turn out to be a bargain

There were plenty of positives for Jose Mourinho against Young Boys on Wednesday night, but none more so than the performance of Diogo Dalot.

The 19-year-old defender caught the eye after being thrust into the first team for his debut in Switzerland as United earned a comfortable 3-0 win in their Champions League opener.

Antonio Valencia was left out due to concerns over him playing on the plastic pitch, but fans - and Mourinho - already believe Dalot can be his long-term successor.

Diogo Dalot controls the ball during his debut for Manchester United on Wednesday evening. The 19-year-old defender impressed as United beat Young Boys in the Champions League

The young right back, who cost £19million from Porto in the summer, arrived at Old Trafford after undergoing knee surgery in May and needed time to recover.

But his display in Bern gave every indication that he is now ready to push Valencia for his position and help United challenge in both Europe and the Premier League.

Speaking after the game, Mourinho said: 'I want to be also nice to Luke [Shaw] because I think both play at the same level. I think Diogo and Shaw, they played very, very, well.

'Our danger came from both, both of them. They had fantastic movement, they had depth, they had crosses, they had assists.

'They were involved in the most dangerous actions and they defended also well. So I think both of them, they were very, very good.

Quote:
DALOT vs YOUNG BOYS

Passes: 33

Pass accuracy: 84.8 per cent

Crosses: 4

Interceptions: 3

Fouls conceded: 1

Manager Jose Mourinho congratulates Dalot on his performance after the final whistle in Bern

'But of course Luke is here for a few years, he's playing since the beginning of the season and for Diogo first match for the club after a knee surgery. I think very good, solid performance.

'I think everyone could see the potential and everyone could see that he's a 19-year-old player who has more than 10 years to play for Manchester United.'

Mourinho's words will come as no surprise to those who witnessed Dalot's confident debut at the Stade de Suisse.

The Portugal Under 21 star showed a willingness to get forward and attack, using his pace to take on and beat Young Boys defender Loris Benito three times early on.

He swung four crosses into the box and found a team-mate with a solid 84.8 per cent of his 33 passes. Dalot also made three interceptions and gave away just one free-kick on the night.

Dalot earned praise from Mourinho and former United defender Rio Ferdinand for his display. Some United supporters believe Dalot is well placed to replace Antonio Valencia this year

Although he got away with a slip when Christian Fassnacht got the ball stuck under his feet with the score level at 0-0, Dalot's performance was full of promise.

'Very impressive start by Diogo Dalot, comfortable on the ball. Breaks up play well, good going forward, first time since Gary Neville finished that Manchester United have had a natural right back,' wrote one United fan on Twitter.

Others also praised the youngster's debut, with former Old Trafford favourite Rio Ferdinand describing Dalot's first start as 'very impressive'.

And among at least a section of United's support, Valencia's time as first-choice right back appears to be nearing its end.

'Dalot doing more for United's right back position in five minutes than Valencia has done in three years,' wrote another supporter during the early stages of the game.

One fan claimed that it 'took Dalot 70 seconds to put in a better cross than Valencia has in two seasons', while another wrote 'Diogo Dalot has already run past his full back more times in 45 minutes than Valencia since 2011.'

It is still early days for Dalot at United, with Valencia almost certain to return to the starting XI for Saturday's home game against Wolves.

But after making an impression during his first 90 minutes for the club, hopes are high for a player who appears to have many of the raw attributes to become a regular for the next decade.

And, at just £19m, that would make him one of the bargains of the summer.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6188593/Manchester-United-defender-Diogo-Dalot-impressed-against-Young-Boys.html
Old 22-09-2018, 12:30 AM   #3
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a name known to allAndi Istiabudi is a name known to allAndi Istiabudi is a name known to allAndi Istiabudi is a name known to allAndi Istiabudi is a name known to allAndi Istiabudi is a name known to allAndi Istiabudi is a name known to allAndi Istiabudi is a name known to all

DALOT'S HERE TO FIGHT FOR A POSITION

Diogo Dalot’s impressive debut for Manchester United against Young Boys emphatically shows he’s not just here to make up the numbers, according to Jose Mourinho.

The boss feels his teenage summer signing did more than enough in Wednesday’s 3-0 Champions League win in Switzerland to prove he’s ready to provide competition at right-back this season.

Mourinho confirmed his fellow countryman won’t feature in Saturday’s Premier League encounter with Wolverhampton Wanderers at Old Trafford as he is being saved for Tuesday’s Carabao Cup tie against Derby County.

“I want him in this process of adaptation,” Jose told reporters. “I want him to play totally fresh, so he's not playing [against Wolves]. He plays again on Tuesday.

“To play for Manchester United is difficult enough for a kid who is 19 years old, coming from another country and after an important injury and surgery. He doesn't need to face more difficulties because of an accumulation of matches.

“So he played 90 minutes in the Champions League on a difficult pitch, recovered totally and on Tuesday he plays again.

“But I think he showed to those who didn't know him very well that he's not a player to be here just for rotation; he's a player to be here for competition, for positions. He's a very good player.”

‘I’M HUNGRY FOR MORE’

Dalot joined United in the summer from Porto but has had to be patient for his first senior chance after picking up a knee injury, which denied him any game-time in pre-season.

The youngster made two outings for the Under-23s at Old Trafford before being named in Mourinho’s squad for the trip to Switzerland, and he produced a dynamic performance in the victory at Stade de Suisse.

“I was happy to make my debut, especially in the Champions League,” he told MUTV after the game. “I wanted to play and my team-mates helped me to feel comfortable.

“Competition is good for the team and it’s what every player likes, so hopefully I’ve given the coach a difficult decision. I’m ready and hungry for more.”

www.manutd.com
Old 04-10-2018, 11:43 PM   #4
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Diogo Dalot has been named on the 40-man shortlist for this year's Golden Boy award!

Old 27-02-2019, 09:20 PM   #5
Andi Istiabudi
manager

DALOT ENJOYING LIFE ON THE ROAD WITH UNITED

Manchester United defender Diogo Dalot said it was his duty to help his former football club in Portugal by buying them a minibus.

The 19-year-old donated the vehicle to Escola de Futebol O Fintas in Braga where he spent his formative years; he explained the reason for his gift when we interviewed him at the Aon Training Complex ahead of United's away game at Crystal Palace tonight.

“I wanted to give them something because they didn’t get anything for my transfer to here and I’m aware of their difficulties,” Dalot told us.

“I needed to help - it’s my job. I didn’t do it for the press. I did it because I wanted to and they’ve helped me get here. I think we [as footballers] can all help in some way. I don’t think it’s just all about the money, but I tried to help in this way and I think it was good for them.

“I remember the days when my dad had to drive my friends and I [to matches], because they didn’t have a van for the players,“ he added.

”I will try and help more if I can. I gave them a shirt too and they thought it was just the shirt, so they were very surprised [about the minibus].

“I Facetimed them when I was travelling to a United game, so it was a good moment to see.”

It’s been a long time since Dalot travelled to and from matches with his dad; now he is transported to top-flight fixtures in the United team bus, with the next stop being South London for this evening's Premier League meeting with Palace.

The Eagles are in good form, unbeaten in their last six games in all competitions. They enjoyed a convincing win in their last outing, a 4-1 away mauling of Leicester City, and Dalot believes they'll be difficult opponents

“I think when we play them at [their] home it’s always a tough game,” he said.

“Of course we have a few injuries so we need to stick together as always, but this time more than ever. I think we’re going to be ready for it.

“In the last game, Crystal Palace did well, but we just need to keep focusing on ourselves first and, of course, be ready for the dangers.”

Victory at Selhurst Park tonight would see Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s Reds set a new club record of eight consecutive away wins in all competitions. Dalot played in two of those triumphs, 1-0 against Tottenham last month and more recently 3-0 at Fulham.

“I think we’ve had some very good games,” he said. “The away games have been incredible. I think we are keeping the team solid and playing good football and the away games, for me, have been a good experience to be a part of.”

The Portuguese youth international has been adapting to life in Manchester since joining United from Porto last summer, and has set his sights on making more appearances this season after injuries limited his opportunities earlier in the campaign.

“It’s been good,” said Dalot. “I had a difficult beginning of the season with the injuries. I only really started playing and training, and wasn’t fully fit, until December. So I’ve only had two or three months of fitness. It’s been good to have gained appearances, but I’ll be fighting for more until the end of the season.”

www.manutd.com
Old 04-03-2019, 01:03 AM   #6
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Endorse...endorse...

Old 05-03-2019, 01:18 AM   #7
Andi Istiabudi
manager

DALOT: MAYBE ONE DAY I CAN SCORE A GOAL LIKE ANDREAS!

Diogo Dalot wants to get in on the wonder goal act.

The Portuguese defender spends post-training sessions with Andreas Pereira perfecting the art of finishing.

After the Belgian’s brilliant goal against Southampton, Dalot wants to join his team-mate on the scoresheet.

“It’s true that Andreas practices that shot,“ Diogo told us. ”There are three or four of us who stick around at the end of the training sessions, me included, to practice.

“Who knows, maybe one day I can score a goal like that! Against Southampton it was Andreas and we are glad that he can help the team, and it was a great goal.

“We always try to score goals – it doesn’t matter if it’s a beautiful goal or not, but today we had some quite beautiful goals and that always makes the atmosphere good.

“The most important thing was just the three points and the win.”

Pereira’s second-half curling hit from long range cancelled out another eye-catcher from Southampton’s Jan Valery, who had opened the scoring in the 3-2 thriller.

Despite United then taking the lead through Romelu Lukaku, Saints came back to level via a superb free-kick from James Ward-Prowse before the striker scored an 88th minute winner.

“This is Man United. When you’re 1-0 down we know the crowd always pushes for us and we wanted to win it,” said Dalot.

“I think the badge speaks for itself when we talk about comebacks, desire and attitude, and for us it was just another game that we gave everything in.

“It was like a two-second punch in the stomach when we conceded that second goal, it was a good goal too which David [De Gea] had no chance with. But we knew we had maybe 10 minutes more and, like I said, it’s Man United and we wanted to win it, and Rom got us the other goal.

“It’s always a pleasure to play in this stadium and what a game to win with such a great comeback. It was unbelievable.”

The spirited fightback against Southampton has put United in the mood for the challenge of overturning Paris St Germain’s 2-0 lead in the Champions League last-16 match in France on Wednesday night.

“We have no pressure on us [on Wednesday] because we are 2-0 down but we know in football anything is possible and in this club you know that even more,” Dalot said.

“We feel that if we can score a goal then they will be worried so we will focus on doing that.”

Dalot came on for the injured Alexis Sanchez in the 52nd minute against the Saints but not in his customary full-back role. However, the 19-year-old, who celebrates his 20th birthday in a fortnight, was just happy to be on the pitch.

“I just enjoy playing. It can be on the right wing, left wing, in goal, I just want to play,” he told us.

“Now Ash [Young] is playing more at right-back and the manager knows I am able to play in other positions I need to be ready for whatever he wants from me.”

www.manutd.com
Old 15-03-2019, 12:01 AM   #8
Andi Istiabudi
manager

DALOT: WHO MY HEROES WERE GROWING UP

Diogo Dalot has revealed who his football heroes were as a youngster and reflects on two important achievements in his fledging career to date.

The Braga-born full-back joined FC Porto’s youth system in 2008 at the age of nine and has since blossomed into one of the most promising players in his native Portugal.

Dalot only made his first-team debut for Porto in October 2017 but gained vital experience in Primeira Liga, prior to his move to United last summer.

Speaking to United Review recently, the 19-year-old discussed the icons who inspired him to become a professional footballer and his early memories of Porto’s 2004 Champions League triumph as a five-year-old.

“Of course, when you grow up, it’s all about big players like [Cristiano] Ronaldo, the other Ronaldo, Iniesta, Xavi and Messi,” he told the club’s official matchday programme.

“You grow up seeing those kind of players in big clubs, in big games, and you watch them because you want to be a football player one day and you want to be the best.

“I also remember Porto winning the European Cup when I was five. We had some very good players. If you ask me about watching the game, I don’t remember, but I remember celebrating! It was a great moment for me as a fan and for the club.

“We had the opportunities sometimes to talk to players like Paulo Ferreira and the players who won when they came to our training centre. It was good to be able to communicate and share in their experiences.”

MY FIRST BIG, BIG EMOTIONAL WIN

Capped by Portugal at youth level from Under-15s to Under-21s, Diogo won the Under-17 European Championship in Azerbaijan in 2016, scoring two crucial goals during his five appearances and being named in the Team of the Tournament.

“The European Under-17 Championship in 2016 was my first big, big emotional win,” Dalot stated. “Only a few days after do you realise you are a champion! I think Portugal nowadays has something to say in Europe and last summer we also won the U19 European Championship again.

“I think it was the first step for big things that are coming. If you watched all the team [that won the U17 Euros] I think you will see quality, you will see desire to win, you will see everything that you can think about in a player.

“Most of them are playing for big teams and in big leagues now and I think you will see some pretty good players in a few years, and a very good [national] team. I love to play with them.”

PORTUGUESE FOOTBALL'S BIGGEST MOMENT

Later that year, the Portuguese prodigy also played his part in helping the Under-19 team reach the quarter-finals of the European Championship. Despite the team’s last-eight exit, Dalot had still shown enough to earn a place in the finals' best XI.

However, it proved to be a golden summer for his country, who won the European Championship final at the expense of Paul Pogba’s France – an occasion Diogo described as the biggest moment ever in Portuguese football.

“After I won it with the Under-17s, I then went to the Under-19 championship,” Dalot recalled. “We were in the hotel there watching Portugal beat France in the Euro 2016 final, and the day and the celebrations we had were amazing.”

He went on: “It was the biggest moment in Portuguese football history. We were in our rooms and then the referee blew the final whistle and we went to the corridor and celebrated, banging walls, singing, everything!

“It was a great victory, but not so good for Paul [Pogba]! Of course, he says he didn’t deserve to lose, but I think Portugal deserved to win. It was a great day for us.

“We were nervous when Ronaldo was injured, but when he came back out after the injury and started talking with the players, I think it gave more strength to those out on the pitch. I have no doubt that Ronaldo helped to inspire Eder’s winner.”

www.manutd.com
Old 18-03-2019, 11:31 PM   #9
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Old 20-03-2019, 11:18 AM   #10
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Dalot Terinspirasi Ronaldo
Okdwitya Karina Sari - detikSport

Manchester - Cristiano Ronaldo menciptakan cerita sukses pesepakbola Portugal di Manchester United. Bek muda Diogo Dalot ingin mengukir kisah serupa dengan Ronaldo.

Full back berusia 20 tahun itu direkrut MU dari Porto pada musim panas lalu senilai 19 juta pound sterling. Sejauh ini, Dalot memang belum mengamankan sebuah tempat di tim inti Setan Merah.

Dalot baru dimainkan 18 kali di sepanjang musim ini. Namun, di bawah asuhan Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, Dalot lebih sering mendapatkan kesempatan bermain usai 10 kali dimainkan.

Ronaldo membela MU selama enam musim. Superstar sepakbola yang kini berusia 34 tahun itu berangsur-angsur menjadi pencetak gol ulung dan membantu MU memenangi tiga titel Premier League, satu Piala FA, dan Liga Champions.

"Apa yang Ronaldo lakukan di sini itu terjaga, tidak ada yang bisa mengacaukannya ataupun mengubahnya," Dalot mengatakan kepada A Bola, yang dilansir Mirror.

"Itu adalah sebuah halaman sejarah klub yang indah dan kuharap suatu hari nanti aku bisa membuat ceritaku sendiri."

Dalot hanya bekerja selama enam bulan dengan Jose Mourinho, yang diberhentikan sebagai manajer MU pada Desember 2018. Dalot mengungkapkan jasa Mourinho di awal kedatangannya di Old Trafford.

"Ruang ganti Manchester United fantastis, dengan banyak pemain dari berbagai negara, diciptakan dalam kultur yang berbeda-beda tapi saling menghormati, dan aku diterima dengan cara terbaik," lanjut Dalot.

"Sudah pasti aku mendapatkan bantuan dari Jose Mourinho dan semua staf yang dari Portugal, begitupun dengan para pemain Brasil, yang membuat segalanya lebih mudah dalam level komunikasi, sekalipun Bahasa Inggrisku lancar. Adaptasiku bagus, tenang, dan terutama progresif," dia menambahkan.

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 6
Andi Istiabudi, fredrian.seven, rio vander vidic, tumpal_oneunited, zudomiriku