United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Players

Old 01-06-2019, 01:24 AM   #11
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,284 Times in 1,701 Posts
Mentioned: 145 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a name known to allAndi Istiabudi is a name known to allAndi Istiabudi is a name known to allAndi Istiabudi is a name known to allAndi Istiabudi is a name known to allAndi Istiabudi is a name known to allAndi Istiabudi is a name known to allAndi Istiabudi is a name known to all

Default Re: Jose Diogo Dalot Teixeira

DALOT: MY IDOL RONALDO TAUGHT ME ABOUT HARD WORK

Diogo Dalot has spoken passionately about Manchester United legend Cristiano Ronaldo and explained why his fellow Portuguese remains his primary inspiration in football.

However, in an interview with SoccerBible Magazine, our buccaneering right-back is quick to point out that their shared nationality has nothing to do with his admiration for United legend Ronaldo.

When asked to name his role models when growing up in Porto, Dalot jokes that his response will probably be obvious to readers – but he also goes into detail when outlining why he loves Cristiano.

“My answer will be a little bit shocking for everyone,” laughs Diogo. “Ronaldo, for me, was the main one. He was my idol from day one. Not because he’s Portuguese, or his style of playing, but for his hard work. When you think of an athlete, a complete athlete, a complete footballer, you need to choose Cristiano.

“For me, he was the main inspiration to start playing football. Not because I want to be like him, I want to take my own path, but to get to know him and see how he works is unbelievable.”

Hard work is a recurring theme in Dalot’s answers and the 20-year-old is clearly determined to kick on at United, after completing his first season at Old Trafford following his transfer from Porto last summer.

Diogo made 23 appearances in 2018/19 and showed lots of promise, earning praise from fans for his attack-minded style of play at right-back. But the hard work does not stop now, as he explains.

“Of course it’s hard to get to a big team,” Dalot explains in his interview. “But then it’s harder to stay there because you are competing with a lot of footballers that are such hard workers.

“When you get to the big clubs, to the big leagues, you know that every day you need to get better and better and better. For me, I think the hard work is the main thing. Work hard and stay humble.”

Quizzed on the sacrifices he has made, Dalot continues: “Very many because, like I said, with all the humbleness, to be here is not easy. To be in a team like Manchester United at 19 years old is not easy. You need to make a lot of sacrifices.

“Sometimes you need to say no to your friends, to your family, because you need to rest, or you need to sleep. You can’t go out with your friends as you have a game or training the day after. But in my head, I’m always thinking that someday it will be worth it. I think I have that prize right now.”

As for the future, Dalot is admirably ambitious but the young Portuguese maintains a short-term attitude in his planning and states that every day should be a fight at a club like United.

“I don’t like to think too big for now,” he explains. “I used to say 'step by step'. Now I just try to focus on getting my opportunities and getting my minutes, and showing the manager what I’m capable of, that I can play here.

“Of course, when you lay down on your bed and you dream of the future, you dream of being one of the best right-backs in the world, being a reference for everyone. But that’s when you are in bed. When you wake up, you just need to put your feet on the ground and start working again, because every day is a fight for me. I think that’s the right way.”

Diogo Dalot was speaking to SoccerBible Magazine, in an interview for issue 12.

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2019, 01:33 AM   #12
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,284 Times in 1,701 Posts
Mentioned: 145 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a name known to allAndi Istiabudi is a name known to allAndi Istiabudi is a name known to allAndi Istiabudi is a name known to allAndi Istiabudi is a name known to allAndi Istiabudi is a name known to allAndi Istiabudi is a name known to allAndi Istiabudi is a name known to all

Misi Dalot di Musim Depan: Amankan Pos Bek Kanan Man United
Okdwitya Karina Sari - detikSport

Manchester - Bek muda Portugal Diogo Dalot puas dengan musim debutnya di Manchester United. Dalot kini bertekad mengamankan pos bek kanan di musim depan.

Dalot direkrut dari Porto dengan tebusan sebesar 19 juta pound sterling pada 2018. Sepanjang musim 2018/19, Dalot dimainkan sebanyak 23 kali di seluruh kompetisi dengan sumbangan dua assist yang tercipta di Premier League.

Meski begitu, musim perdana Dalot tidak berakhir manis karena MU gagal finis empat besar di Liga Inggris. Sekalipun membuat kejutan usai menyingkirkan Paris St. Germain, tim yang lebih diunggulkan, di perdelapanfinal Liga Champions.

"Di akhir musim, hasil-hasilnya memang tidak seperti yang kami inginkan, tapi aku bisa bilang bahwa itu adalah sebuah musim yang penting untukku," kata Dalot kepada Inside United.

"Memainkan 23 pertandingan dan aku terus bermain lebih sering dan memiliki kebugaran prima di Desember. Jadi sejauh ini sangat bagus untukku memiliki kesempatan bermain di beberapa posisi berbeda."

"Aku ingin membuat penyataan di tim dan bermain sebanyak mungkin di posisi bek kanan karena kurasa itu adalah posisi terbaikku. Aku cuma perlu membuktikannya kepada manajer dengan pekerjaanku."

Pada musim lalu, posisi bek kanan MU masih dirotasi dengan memainkan Ashley Young, dan Antonio Valencia. Pemain yang terakhir disebut dipastikan hengkang, begitupun dengan Matteo Darmian yang masuk daftar pemain dijual. Musim depan akan menjadi kesempatan besar bagi Dalot.

"Aku tahu bahwa beberapa orang mungkin berpikir bahwa aku bergabung ke mari dan tidak akan bermain sering-sering di musim ini. Beberapa orang berpikir aku akan bermain lebih sering," lanjut Dalot.

"Kita memang memiliki banyak pendapat yang berbeda, tapi secara keseluruhan kurasa itu adalah sebuah musim yang amat bagus untuk beradaptasi, mulai mengenal klub, liganya, atmosfernya dan sekarang tidak ada alasan lagi untuk musim depan. Aku cuma perlu terus berusaha. Targetku adalah merebut posisi bek kanan."
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 09:59 AM   #13
zudomiriku
#McQueenYaQueen

Thanked 1,670 Times in 898 Posts
Mentioned: 220 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Diogo Dalot 'told he can leave Man United this summer' by Ole Gunnar Solskjaer following 50m arrival of Aaron Wan-Bissaka

* Manchester United concluded a 50m deal for Aaron Wan-Bissaka on Saturday
* That has thrown the long-term future of fellow full-back Diogo Dalot in doubt
* According to reports, Dalot has been 'told he can leave' in this summer window

Portuguese full-back Diogo Dalot has reportedly been told he can leave Manchester United following the arrival of Aaron Wan-Bissaka.

United's pursuit of the Crystal Palace right back concluded on Saturday when it was announced he had joined in a 50million deal.

And following Wan-Bissaka's arrival, the Evening Standard report that United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has 'told Dalot he can leave' with his opportunities expected to be limited.

Full-back Diogo Dalot has reportedly been told he 'can leave Manchester United' this summer

Dalot arrived last summer from Porto in an 18m deal but was not thrust into the side straight away, instead he was allowed to find his feet and settle in England.

He made 18 appearances for the club last season but was largely used in a more attacking right-wing role given his impressive crossing.

Fans may have expected Dalot to compete with Wan-Bissaka for the right back spot but Solskjaer has reportedly rendered the player surplus to requirements.

Solskjaer has been keen to build a squad in his image - and not that of his predecessors - and he has shifted the club's transfer policy towards homegrown talents including Wan-Bissaka and Daniel James.

Ashley Young, who filled in at full-back for much of last season, has signed a new deal and he could now provide back up to Wan-Bissaka.

The England Under 21 international has signed a five-year deal worth 80,000-a-week that will keep him at the club until at least 2024. There is also the option of another year.

United will pay an initial fee of 45m, with another 5m due in add-ons should the player hit certain performance targets.

Wan-Bissaka told United's website: 'It's an unbelievable feeling and an honour to call myself a Manchester United player and something I know that only a small number of players have the privilege to say.

'I can't wait to get going and integrated into the squad. I will have a short break now after the European Championship but I'm looking forward to starting training with the manager and my new team-mates on the pre-season tour.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7197611/Diogo-Dalot-told-leave-Man-United-summer-following-50m-arrival-Aaron-Wan-Bissaka.html
mungkin salah satu dari Bissaka/Dalot bisa digeser ke bek tengah menemani Lindelof

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 6
Andi Istiabudi, fredrian.seven, rio vander vidic, tumpal_oneunited, zudomiriku