United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 16-10-2012, 12:52 AM   #1
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter
Default Tyler Blackett

14/10/2012 18:56 - ManUtd.com, Adam Marshall
Blackett reveals ambition

Manchester United Under-21s defender Tyler Blackett speaks to us about making his mark at Old Trafford...

How happy are you with your progress at the start of the season?
It is pleasing to have broken through into the first team on tour but, right now, I’m focusing on doing well with the Under-21s this season and seeing what happens with that. It was a great experience for me on tour.

Playing on tour was a good way to cap last season for you…
Last season, I was doing my bit in the FA Youth Cup. We had a good run but didn’t quite make the final. It helped playing in the Cup for a second year [Blackett was in the team that won it in 2011]. I was more experienced and more relaxed this time. I had some Reserves action too [last season]; I hope to be a regular for them this term. The Reserves was a step up, playing against bigger, stronger players, it was more of a test for me. I played on the wing at Sunderland just to get more experience in a different position and show my versatility.

How long have you been here?
I was seven when I came to United and I signed at eight. I was born and raised in Manchester so I’m a United fan. It’s my local club, and this is where I want to be.

Does it help having other local lads who’ve been here as long?
It’s good to see Jesse Lingard, Larnell Cole and Ryan Tunnicliffe making progress. They’re only a year older than me so it’s good to see what they’re doing.

Are you happier at left-back or centre-back?
I’m comfortable with either but, right now, left-back is more my priority.

You have shown you can chip in with some goals too…
Paul [McGuinness] has got me taking free-kicks and I’m trying to improve them. I hope to take more in the Under-21s.

You were all taught your skills by Rene Meulensteen. Has he been a big influence on you?

Rene coached us at Under-12 level, I think – we did lots of skills sessions. It shows in a lot of our players, with the good feet they’ve got. You don’t even think about it but the skill Rene taught us comes to mind in games and you can see that in our play. I’m sure Rene is proud of us.

Is the new Under-21 league tougher?
There’ll be a few tough games as the league’s changed. I’m sure we’ll notice a few new things along the way. We’re more or less the same age, anyway, so it’s good for us. We’re used to playing teams like Bolton and Liverpool growing up, so it’s changed a bit. It does feel more professional going to different places. The longer away trips are good. It’s different, but exciting.

How is training under Warren Joyce?
Warren is tough but it’s good training with him. He’s not going to change his style for us after winning everything last season. There’s a winning mentality and he likes to push his team to see what we’ve got and that’s getting us ready for the first team, which is important. The team spirit is good in training, we’re all trying to push each other.

Have you trained with the first team much?
We get called up to train with them now and then, but I just focus on whatever the job is. Training with them is a step up, to play against the players we have got now – a big step up. But you’ve got to be ready for it when it comes. You’ve got to be on your game all the time.

Would you say you’re in the best place for learning your trade?
I’ve got to keep working hard. Playing in my position, I can learn from Patrice Evra. I look up to him. I look up to all the defenders and try to take little bits from them and put them into my game. I can play centre-back as well, so if there are injuries then I can fit in there too.

What are your immediate aims?
My aim is to play regular U21 football, do well and, hopefully, the next season after that, to push on.
“Let’s not underestimate the other teams. They are very good teams and there are a lot of games to play before the end of the season. We’re in a good position. But that means nothing if you don’t win the next game.” - Dimitar Berbatov
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2012, 02:13 AM   #2
UNITED1878
academy
@davidliem11

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
UNITED1878 has a spectacular aura aboutUNITED1878 has a spectacular aura about
Visit UNITED1878's Facebook Visit UNITED1878's Twitter
Default Re: Tyler Blacket

ijin ngeramein opa ron...lama tak bersua semenjak gathnas jogja ama opa ron

sempet liat doi maen pas tur...prospek nya cukup menjanjikan.

calon pengganti evra. cuma bingung juga kalo fabio tar makin mateng.

apa jdiin CB aja gitu..secara postur juga lumayan tinggi besar.

or diputer2 posisinya biar ada bakat kyk o'shea
He was the boy who played like a man and now he is the man who plays like a boy. #11LEGEND
UNITED1878 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2012, 10:36 PM   #3
VaDLi
first team
fb.com/vadli | twitter @vadli

Thanked 1,733 Times in 898 Posts
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
VaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant future

Visit VaDLi's Facebook Visit VaDLi's Twitter Visit VaDLi's YouTube
Default Re: Tyler Blackett

Old 17-10-2012, 04:36 PM   #4
Victory
reserve player
masih newbie :)

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Victory is a jewel in the roughVictory is a jewel in the roughVictory is a jewel in the rough

mau keluar dr United di usia brapa nih???

*pasrah mode on*
Old 17-10-2012, 05:30 PM   #5
Redsbusby
BANG to the KE

Thanked 3,073 Times in 1,811 Posts
Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
Redsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victory View Post

*pasrah mode on*

Hahaha...
Pertanyaan buat semua youngster di tim reserve nih

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

THE ONLY THING WE WANT TO LOSE THIS SEASON IS THE DEBT
Redsbusby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 09:26 PM   #6
HenryRooney07
first team
@07_hendry

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
HenryRooney07 is a glorious beacon of lightHenryRooney07 is a glorious beacon of lightHenryRooney07 is a glorious beacon of lightHenryRooney07 is a glorious beacon of lightHenryRooney07 is a glorious beacon of lightHenryRooney07 is a glorious beacon of lightHenryRooney07 is a glorious beacon of light
Visit HenryRooney07's Twitter

Pakde pan gal pliisss kasik kesempatan nih bocah.. mayan bgt maennya.. badannya gede juga' he.he,,,
Old 17-09-2014, 04:54 PM   #7
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Tyler Blackett's Promising Start Hints at a Bright Future at Manchester United

In a summer of change at Manchester United, in which Danny Welbeck’s sale and Radamel Falcao’s signing has stirred debate, the promising start to the season made by Tyler Blackett hints at a bright future for the Manchester-born defender and other youth-team prospects.

In July, Blackett was named in Louis van Gaal’s pre-season squad to tour the United States. Just two months later, having impressed at centre-back, the academy graduate has played every minute of United’s first four Premier League games.

It’s a trajectory that few young players at the world’s best clubs can match. Naturally, had Rio Ferdinand or Nemanja Vidic stayed, Blackett may not have played. The same is true if United had signed a centre-back in the summer.

Yet none of that matters to Blackett, who has looked confident and assured—two characteristics not usually associated with young players.

When the 20-year-old joined Birmingham City on loan last season, he conceded a penalty on his debut and was withdrawn after just 23 minutes a few weeks later in a game against Sheffield Wednesday.

So how has Blackett gone from nervy loanee to United regular in just a matter of months?

Insight from Birmingham manager Lee Clark, per Colin Tattum of the Birmingham Mail, suggests that it has much to do with Blackett’s professional attitude:

Quote:
He is brilliant on the training pitch, he is always asking myself and the coaches to stay behind and do some individual work on his defending and different type of stuff. You want lads like him to succeed because you know they are working really hard at their game to try and get better.
Talent and ability is one thing, but application and hard work is equally important. That Blackett seemingly has both bodes well for the future.

And the above example is certainly not a one-off.

Gary Neville, another academy product and one of United’s greatest-ever players, also noted Blackett’s willingness to learn and improve his game on a recent trip to the club’s training ground, per the Daily Telegraph:

Quote:
In a corridor at Carrington at 3pm, I came across Tyler Blackett sitting on his own, with a computer on his lap, studying clips of his performance in the 2-1 home defeat to Swansea City. Wearing my England coach’s hat, I could absolutely see that Manchester United is going to be a fine place for young English players to develop.
Despite Blackett’s improvements, there’s still an obvious rawness to his game, which is only to be expected.

On his United debut, he showed his inexperience by giving the ball back to a Swansea player when the away side were awarded a free-kick. It was taken quickly, United were caught off guard and the ball was in the back of the net.

A shrewd, wily defender would have held on to the ball, delaying the game and giving his team-mates a chance to get back in formation.

But that’s nit-picking, especially since Blackett has been so calm and assertive aside from that mistake. The fact that he hasn’t been sent out on loan again—as Michael Keane has—shows Van Gaal likes him.

The list of young players whose successful careers stemmed from Van Gaal’s tutelage is only getting longer. It was the Dutchman who handed debuts to Xavi, Andres Iniesta and Thomas Muller at a young age.

For Blackett, he is the perfect coach at this stage of his career.

Renowned for trusting in young players and helping them improve at a rapid rate, Van Gaal will be crucial to Blackett’s development. Even though United will likely target a centre-back in January or next summer, there’s no reason why Blackett cannot be a first-choice defender under Van Gaal if he continues to improve.

He has an impressive physique for a man only months out of his teenage years, which will become more noticeable as he gets older. Developing his positional awareness and improving his decision-making is the next step for Blackett.

United will have a top-class defender on their hands if he does just that.

Quote:
Steve Bartram
@stevebartram1
Factoring in youth football, Tyler Blackett was the second-longest serving player in yesterday's #MUFC XI. Joined in 2002, before Rooney.
In a wider context, Blackett’s emergence illustrates that United’s approach to developing the best young players is alive and well.

Adnan Januzaj was the one to break through last season, and it looks like Blackett this season.

That’s important because, despite the sums paid for Di Maria and Co., United have not lost sight of the importance of overseeing academy players’ progress.

How Blackett, Januzaj and whoever is next to make the step up to first-team football fare remains to be seen.

For the moment, it’s promising that Blackett is taking the chance that’s been handed to him.

Code:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2200279-tyler-blacketts-promising-start-hints-at-a-bright-future-at-manchester-united
Old 17-09-2014, 07:31 PM   #8
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victory View Post

*pasrah mode on*
Kali ini agak lama kayaknya ...

*Hope so ....., aamiin
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2014, 12:16 PM   #9
troy andreas
min tolong ket sekum diremove.

Thanked 1,947 Times in 1,102 Posts
Mentioned: 273 Post(s)
troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Visit troy andreas's Twitter
Default Re: Tyler Blacket

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNITED1878 View Post

apa jdiin CB aja gitu..secara postur juga lumayan tinggi besar.

or diputer2 posisinya biar ada bakat kyk o'shea
Wishnya terwujud yah bro Dave

"setial masa ada orangnya, setiap orang ada masanya."
troy andreas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2014, 01:02 PM   #10
h7die
academy
Post to express not to impress

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
h7die has a spectacular aura abouth7die has a spectacular aura about
Visit h7die's Twitter

Sosok yang menjadi harapan ditengah2 datangnya para bintang ke United musim ini. Mudah2an bisa survive.
h7die is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 66
Aba_MaczUnited, ajier307, aldysetiabudi, alfiandrmwn, Alin Giggs, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, Ardiey11, asririzky, Bengzimare, Bloody "Devil" R3d, dudut, ecly_watchaa, endhy_cantona, fadlysyah, Fajar_, fey777, fredrian.seven, ghopoereds, h-ANG, HaHa, Haji Paidin, HaRrY-UIK, HenryRooney07, ilz, jifortin, Mahesa_Jenar, mousetrap, nggambustodc, novelkaban, oldark, Peace_Devils, penk22_, Rean, Redsbusby, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rizky na, robby7beckham, ronysnaja, Ryan_lallo, SandalbolonG, sepatu_ancur, SR 7, stamansa, Supernan, Thomas, tomihidayat13, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, UNITED1878, united7, VaDLi, Van_Munandar, Victory, wira_ozora, Yayat Dg Kulle, yogagoy, zacharyel, zudomiriku