United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Players

Old 26-06-2016, 07:11 PM   #11
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
alfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to behold
Visit alfiandrmwn's Facebook Visit alfiandrmwn's MySpace Visit alfiandrmwn's Twitter Visit alfiandrmwn's YouTube
Default Re: Joe Riley

Joe Riley on Twitter....
Patut dinantikan apakah akan dapat kesempatan musim depan
alfiandrmwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2017, 12:29 AM   #12
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Semoga menambah pengalamannya selama masa peminjaman

RILEY HEADS TO SHEFFIELD UNITED ON LOAN

Manchester United defender Joe Riley has sealed a move to League One leaders Sheffield United on loan for the rest of the season.

The 20-year-old has impressed this term, usually as an attacking left-back, and Blades boss Chris Wilder has completed the move following Riley's participation in the Reserves' 1-0 win at Liverpool on Monday night.

Riley proved his fitness on return from injury and actually played at right-back at Anfield before moving into a more advanced role late on, after initially making his name in the youth team as a winger.

After breaking into the first team under Louis van Gaal, and making two appearances, the youngster spoke to ManUtd.com about how he had fulfilled a dream by wearing the red shirt at Old Trafford.

The versatile defender will be keen to push on and enjoy more senior football at Bramall Lane as the Blades are looking good for promotion, with Gillingham next up on Saturday.

"Joe is a young player who is comfortable playing on both the right or left and that versatility will be important to us," Sheffield United boss Wilder told the club's official website.

"We are delighted to have him with us for the remainder of the season and happy that Manchester United have allowed him to further his development here."

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2017, 05:49 AM   #13
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
alfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to behold
Visit alfiandrmwn's Facebook Visit alfiandrmwn's MySpace Visit alfiandrmwn's Twitter Visit alfiandrmwn's YouTube

semangat terus joe riley, pantang menyerah
alfiandrmwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2017, 08:42 AM   #14
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute

Ya..semoga Riley berkembang pesat di sheffield.
Yakin dan yakin akan kemampuan Riley.
tumpal_oneunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2017, 08:07 AM   #15
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United youngster Joe Riley forced to cut short loan spell at Sheffield United after freak injury

* Joe Riley had been due to spend rest of the season on loan at Sheffield United
* Manchester United defender has had to return to his parent club early
* The 20-year-old fell over in training and dislocated his shoulder

Manchester United defender Joe Riley has returned early from a loan spell with Sheffield United after dislocating his shoulder a freak accident in training.

The 20-year old made his debut for the League One leaders last week in their 0-0 draw at Bristol Rovers. However, he fell over in training and damaged his shoulder prompting the return to United for treatment.

He will undergo a second scan at United's Carrington training ground in the next few days.

Manchester United defender Joe Riley has returned from a loan spell with Sheffield United

Sheffield United manager Chris Wilder said: 'It's was a bit of a freak accident in training. It was something and nothing. He stumbled and fell and dislocated his shoulder. It's desperate bad luck for Joe and for us.

'He played last week at Bristol Rovers and can be very pleased with his debut. It's not looking good for him in the short term.

'He has gone for a scan back at Manchester United. Those results will determine if he's back with us or if that's his season done.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4252998/Manchester-United-youngster-Joe-Riley-dislocates-shoulder.html
Old 24-02-2017, 08:13 AM   #16
Riskur
Divisi IT
rizkikurnwn

Thanked 1,007 Times in 435 Posts
Mentioned: 154 Post(s)
Riskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond repute
Visit Riskur's Facebook Visit Riskur's Twitter

Joe Riley suffers dislocated shoulder

Joe Riley has returned to Manchester United for assessment after dislocating his shoulder in training with loan club Sheffield United.

The defender, who joined the League One leaders on loan for the rest of the season in January, suffered the injury on Tuesday and is now back with the Reds for further investigation.

The 20-year-old had made two appearances for the Bramall Lane outfit, coming off the bench for the final minute of a 1-0 win at Peterborough United and playing the full 90 minutes of a 0-0 draw with Bristol Rovers.

Riley had previously impressed for our Reserves earlier this term, mainly as an attacking left-back, having made two appearances for the first team under Louis van Gaal in 2015/16.

Blades manager Chris Wilder told the BBC: "It was a bit of a freak accident in training, something out of nothing. He stumbled and dislocated his shoulder.

"It is desperately back luck for Joe and ourselves. He has gone for a scan back at Manchester United. Those results will determine if he's back with us or if that's his season done."

Old 25-02-2017, 05:21 AM   #17
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Akhirnya kembali ke Manchester, sayang Joe Riley kembali karena harus menjalani perawatan cedera bahu bergeser bukan karena masa peminjamannya selesai dan dipanggil Mourinho untuk bergabung di tim utama United

Get well soon, Riley !!!
Old 13-05-2017, 08:33 PM   #18
Andi Istiabudi
manager

UNITED DEFENDER RILEY TARGETS A STRONG RETURN

Manchester United full-back Joe Riley has vowed to come back better than ever after injuring his shoulder while on loan at Sheffield United.

The 20-year-old suffered the injury in February, cutting short his spell with a team that ultimately won the League One title with 100 points. Although disappointed to be sidelined, the bubbly youngster admits he has even surprised himself with the positive mentality he has adopted.

By targeting a return to training during the close season, he is determined to push on with his burgeoning career and make his mark in 2017/18, after appearing twice for the Reds' first team last season.

"It was quite a freak injury," he told ManUtd.com in an exclusive interview. "I was in training and it was a good day, a normal day, preparing for the game really. So someone played me a through ball and I tried to get there but couldn’t slow down in time and I’ve gone head on into the surrounding fence. I really just couldn’t slow down and went with full momentum and everything into the fence.

"They were great at Sheffield United. They dealt with the situation really well and took me to hospital as fast as they could and got it sorted out. The treatment I had at Sheffield United and coming back to Manchester United has been top drawer really.

"A month and half before that, I’d recovered from a hamstring injury but I guess it’s a season I can reflect on as I’ve learned a lot from it with the injuries I’ve had. I had the hamstring tear just before and had recovered from that. The work I had here was quality. Then I had the freak accident at Sheffield United so it’s not the best situation."

The Blades beat off competition from other clubs to land Riley but he only ended up making one start and a late substitute appearance for the Bramall Lane outfit, with the defence keeping clean sheets on both occasions.

"Obviously, with the season I had last year, I was feeling positive and good," he told us. "It was nice to get on loan as I wanted to experience men’s football by playing the best I could in league football. It would have been good obviously as the lads and staff were quality at Sheffield United.

"I had a great time there and it would have been good to be part of that league win and promotion but, again, circumstances meant it wasn’t really the right time. I’m pleased for everyone at Sheffield United and still feel a part of what they went through. It was good to go down there and I think I learned a lot while I was there.

"I definitely appreciated the size of the club. I said that from the first moment as it was one of the main reasons that made me want to go there. They have a massive fanbase, they’re a big club and it was good to get down there.

"Going from Manchester United to Sheffield United there is a big difference in the stature of the clubs but Sheffield United are a big club and the fans are so passionate about the team. It was good to go somewhere where I can bring things from this club to that club as it was exactly the same in some respects and I enjoyed my time there.

"I spoke to Nicky [Butt] quite a few times and discussed which club was for me as I had a few clubs interested. He recommended Sheffield United and, apart from the injury, it turned out it would have been a good move with them getting promotion and winning the league. The lads and staff were quality and it was great to work with such a good bunch of people.

"Of course, it was a confidence booster knowing clubs are interested in you and might want you to go there. You’ve got to do what you feel is right at the end of the day and choose, with help and listening to different people, which club is most beneficial to you. I think Sheffield United was a good choice until the injury.

"Before I went out on loan, I was enjoying my time playing. I was feeling positive, feeling strong and flying, in my opinion, as I was enjoying it. So that’s the reason why I felt it was the right time to get out on loan. A freak accident has held me back a bit but I guess you have these in life. It’s better to get them out of the way early and learn a lot from it an early age by getting up and ready for next season."

The waiting game will soon be over for Riley, who is showing admirable determination and energy in his quest to return.

"In my head, I’m aiming for pre-season but I guess it’s up to the doctor really," he said. "I’m happy with the progress I’ve made with my shoulder. I’ve seen the consultant and he’s given me a load of programmes and stuff to do. I’ve worked really well with the doc and the physio team, we’re working really well together, and I’m feeling really positive. Hopefully, by next season, I’ll be flying and ready to go.

"I think I’m trying to take positives from it all. It’s not the nicest thing to have happened but I’m taking the positives. I think I’ve dealt quite well with it and have definitely learned the positive side of realising that, in football, there are so many things that can knock you back and they will happen at some point during your career.

"It makes you realise, when you’re not playing, how much you want to be on the field and you’ll do everything you can to get back as fast as you can. Obviously, you’ll do it properly so it does not happen again so you do the rehab carefully but I want to make sure I’m flying for next season.

"Everyone can say: ‘He’s out for a while’ but I’m only 20, at the end of the day, so I’ve still got time on my hands and I’m ready to go in myself. I can’t wait to get back and get playing. I am only 20 and I’m waiting now to get an opportunity to start playing again.

"I’m just so positive to be honest, I’ve surprised myself actually how positive I am about the situation. I am just raring to go. I know for a fact I am just so determined to get back to where I was, I know I’ll be flying and, in my opinion, be better than I was. I am raring to go for when I get the opportunity again."

www.manutd.com
Old 16-07-2017, 08:30 PM   #19
Andi Istiabudi
manager

RILEY: AUSTRIA TRIP IDEAL FOR UNITED YOUNGSTERS

Joe Riley believes the training camp in Austria will ensure Manchester United's Under-23s are a tight unit in the coming season and feels it is ideal preparation for any first-team tours they might go on in the future.

The defender, whose loan spell at Sheffield United in 2016/17 was cut short due to a shoulder injury, has put in extra time during the summer break to ensure he is fighting fit for the big kick-off.

Always a bubbly personality, the 20-year-old is one of the senior figures on the trip to Obertraun and has showed his character within the group.

"I came in a bit over the summer so I was ready for pre-season," he told ManUtd.com. "I'm feeling good. The shoulder is fine now, just in my head I'm a bit wary of it, but yeah it's fine. I'm still continuing to do my shoulder exercises but my legs are ready.

"I can't wait to get going, to be honest. Obviously, last season didn't go to plan but it happens and now I'm buzzing to be getting back. I think if you come back for pre-season a little bit late, it can be a struggle to get back on it but, considering I'd already come in by myself, I am feeling good to be in the mix.

"It's a big squad [in Austria] and a good trip with a lot of banter and it's good to get away. It's great experience for some of the younger lads as it's similar to what they do with the first team. So you're ready if you get a chance to go away on a senior trip as you have already done something similar."

Riley joked about being a senior figure in the Under-23 ranks but appreciates he has a responsibility to help the new batch of Under-18s moving up a level to adapt to their new surroundings.

"One of the main focuses is bonding as all the young ones are coming up to the squad," he added. "Yeah, I'm so old now [laughs]. Obviously, I know all the lads anyway and they can look towards me and some of the older ones, like Matty Willock, for ideas or if they're not sure of things, we can help them.

"They're all good lads to be fair. It was a big step up for me at the time as I wasn't too involved with the Reserves but a lot of these lads were involved last season with the Under-23s as we didn't have many players. So they all know the ropes and it's really good to have them in the dressing room.

"There are five, six or seven more in the dressing room and the main focus is everyone bonding. The training pitch is all about playing together but the dressing room is when you have your own time and get to know each other on a more personal level."

Riley is planning on making a real impression in 2017/18 and is keen to show the sort of form that took him all the way to a first-team debut in the FA Cup in January 2016.

"I don't want to think too far ahead," he explained. "My main focus is to get back fit and flying up and down the wing. Left or right, either side is fine by me. The main thing is to give some competition to the full-backs in the first team."

www.manutd.com
Old 20-09-2017, 12:43 AM   #20
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Semoga kini bisa tampil lebih baik lagi pasca cidera

REDS DEFENDER RILEY ENJOYING HIS RETURN

Manchester United defender Joe Riley says he is feeling “good and strong” after making a successful comeback from injury in the early weeks of this season.

The full-back had to cut short his loan spell at Sheffield United last season after injuring his shoulder in February. But, after a positive pre-season period which included a training camp in Austria, the 20-year-old has battled back to full fitness and played in four of the Reserves’ five games so far this season.

After wearing the armband in the opening 1-0 win against Leicester City last month, Riley captained the side again during Monday’s 2-2 draw away to Chelsea. Speaking after the game, the bubbly youngster said he’s in good condition and enjoying being out on the pitch again.

He told MUTV: “Obviously I had the setbacks but I guess they just set you up to come back. You want it more when you’re sat on the sidelines, watching the team playing. You just want to play. I’m feeling good and I’m feeling strong. I’m happy to be back playing and happy to have the armband.”

The young Reds led 2-0 against the Blues at Aldershot’s EBB Stadium through goals from Tosin Kehinde and James Wilson before a late rally meant the London club claimed a share of the spoils.

Riley feels his team can take a number of positives but must learn from certain aspects of the game, ahead of Friday’s Premier League 2 clash against Derby County at Leigh Sports Village, which will also be screened live on MUTV.

He added: “We started off well, I thought. I got a couple of crosses in, Demi [Mitchell] was getting forward. We obviously got the second goal, we probably should have scored another couple maybe. We got the draw but we’re not happy, we should have taken the win.

“Chelsea's two goals were not great ones to concede, to be honest. We had some good passages of play so we can take some positives from it but we needed the three points. I think we can learn from this and take some of this game into the next game. We need to rest up now and prepare for Friday.”

Meanwhile, Under-23s coach Ricky Sbragia praised both sets of players for coping with tough conditions, with the game played in torrential rain for long periods, and was happy with the way his team responded to back-to-back defeats.

“There was a lot of water on the surface so that became difficult for both teams but credit to the teams – they tried to go for the winner, it was very open,” he told MUTV. “We went 2-0 up and credit to Chelsea, they pegged us back and it could have gone either way – we had a couple of chances and they did, but in general, we’re really pleased with the work ethic.

“I don’t actually think about the points – I think about the way we’ve played. We’ve come into this on the back of two games where we were really beaten, against Tottenham and Arsenal. We had a lot to prove tonight, we knew Chelsea were in that category of top teams, so in general we’re really pleased.”

Sbragia also gave credit to striker Wilson, who has worked his way back after a serious knee injury, and felt the 21-year-old’s first goal of the season was a reward for his efforts in matches and on the training ground.

“He bangs them in, in matches and in training too,” Sbragia added. “He’s had a couple of chances in the previous games. With more luck, he could probably have had a couple more [goals] and another one today, he had the header and the keeper has made a save.

“He’s up there [in attack] on his own, he’s worked extremely hard for the team, he’s led the line extremely well and I’m really pleased he got the goal – I think he’ll be happy with that as well.”

www.manutd.com
The Following User Says Thank You to Andi Istiabudi For This Useful Post:

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 21
agylbonez, alfiandrmwn, Andi Istiabudi, Blacklist7, chincarito, eyeofday, fredrian.seven, h-ANG, HenryRooney07, jifortin, jojo poenya, Juni HW, penk22_, Redsbusby, rio vander vidic, Riskur, tumpal_oneunited, wira_ozora, zohoki, zudomiriku