United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 07-04-2014, 10:53 AM   #331
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Patrice Latyr Evra

Evra believes United can copy Chelsea and beat Bayern, as Mata offers bright future

Juan Mata offered Manchester United a tantalising glimpse of the future, but it is what he has achieved in the recent past that will give more immediate cause for optimism.

Enjoying his preferred No 10 role, in the absence of Wayne Rooney, the £37.1million signing scored twice at St James’ Park to remind us of what he can do.

The Spaniard is ineligible to play at the Allianz Arena on Wednesday when United try to complete the task of knocking holders Bayern Munich out of the Champions League after a 1-1 first-leg draw.

Reminder: Patrice Evra says this United season reminds him of the year Chelsea won the Champions League

Mata was part of the Chelsea squad that won the Champions League two years ago, getting past Barcelona with 10 men in the Nou Camp before beating Bayern in the final on penalties at the Allianz. Chelsea finished sixth in the Premier League that season, the same position United hold after a Mata-inspired win.

‘All season has reminded me of the Chelsea season,’ said Patrice Evra, who returned for United after missing the first leg through suspension. ‘I’m not saying we are going to do the same but you have to be positive, so why not?

‘We play (in Europe) with more of the United spirit. It’s unusual to say we can save our season in one game but you always believe when you play for United.’

His side warmed up for Munich by handing manager David Moyes his biggest league win in charge. The Scot made eight changes and will probably make eight more on Wednesday, although he will give Rooney until the last minute to recover from a badly bruised toe.

Unbeaten run: Bayern Munich's 53-match unbeaten run in the Bundesliga came to an end at Augsburg on Saturday

United’s talisman wasn’t needed as they maintained their good away form. Mata scored twice after claiming his first for the club a week earlier, and set up a fourth for Adnan Januzaj.

Shinji Kagawa was also excellent. Six Newcastle starters played in their December victory at Old Trafford but Alan Pardew’s team slid to a third straight defeat.

Midfielder Dan Gosling insisted: ‘The lads aren’t thinking about summer holidays. United only had four shots. I think 4-0 flatters them.’

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2598321/Patrice-Evra-believes-United-copy-Chelsea-beat-Bayern-Juan-Mata-offers-bright-future.html
Old 07-04-2014, 01:12 PM   #332
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Evra expects to be fit for Munich

Patrice Evra believes he will be fit in time for Wednesday's Champions League tie at Bayern Munich despite being withdrawn during the second half of the 4-0 victory at Newcastle United.

The experienced left-back was suspended for the first leg against the Bundesliga winners, with Alex Büttner performing admirably in the Frenchman's absence, and has been struggling with a knee problem.

"I think I will be fit," he said. "I received a knock and I was injured as well before Aston Villa with my knee so I will try my best to be fit. Sometimes you have to play your best and be honest with yourself and your team-mates. If you are ready to play, you have to give everything. No excuses. If you play a bad game, you can’t say it was because you were injured.

"First of all, I was really frustrated to not play in such a big game [the first leg] but I though Alex did a good job. I was so pleased with the performance of the lads and now we must make sure we pull off a shock because Bayern are favourites for this game. It is not often since I have played for Manchester United that we are not the favourites but, sometimes, you have to accept they are favourites and let’s surprise everyone."

Evra concedes United's best form this term has come in Europe, even if he finds it difficult to explain why that has been the case. Nonetheless, the Reds travel to Germany on the back of a superb domestic display at St James' Park while Bayern suffered a first defeat in 53 Bundesliga games against Augsburg.

"In the Champions League, we have played good," the defender stated. "We are confident and it looks like we are all up [for it] more than in the league and in the cup. I know it is not professional to say that but it is the truth. We look more like we're on it, we look more like we have the Manchester United spirit when we play in the Champions League.

"I wish I had the answer why, it’s difficult and really painful. I don’t have any answer to it. Sometimes you have to let the storm pass and make sure we are ready for Bayern and make sure we are ready for next year as well.

"We always believe when you play for Manchester United; it is not because you win 4-0 against Newcastle that we start to believe we can win against Bayern. Before the first leg, everyone was expecting us to lose 5-0 or something like that but, in the end, we drew. I think it is not a good result but it is not a bad result because they scored an away goal. I’m confident we can score an away goal at Bayern. The team is confident and when you play for Manchester United you have to be confident, even when sometimes you have a difficult moment.

"I will tell you something," he added. "It was funny because all season reminded me of the Chelsea season [that they won the Champions League in 2012] when they were not playing well in the league. I keep this in my mind. I am not saying we are going to do the same but sometimes you have to be positive so why not? You have to believe."

Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2014/Apr/patrice-evra-expects-to-be-fit-for-bayern-munich-tie.aspx?newsid=E37A3143-99D2-4178-9C9A-0EA173A042F3&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&pageNo=2
Old 10-04-2014, 05:05 PM   #333
theater of dream
Come on beibeh......

Thanked 1,219 Times in 846 Posts
Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
theater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant future

Visit theater of dream's Facebook Visit theater of dream's Twitter

Ada nama Evra di Best Starting XI versi Whoscored..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
theater of dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2014, 10:10 PM   #334
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Saya merasa kedepannya nanti Evra bakal dipercaya Manchester United sebagai duta klub, kemungkinan sih setelah dia benar-benar sudah memutuskan untuk pensiun
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2014, 05:23 AM   #335
paiman
first team
Expired

Mentioned: 299 Post(s)
paiman is a splendid one to beholdpaiman is a splendid one to beholdpaiman is a splendid one to beholdpaiman is a splendid one to beholdpaiman is a splendid one to beholdpaiman is a splendid one to beholdpaiman is a splendid one to beholdpaiman is a splendid one to beholdpaiman is a splendid one to behold
Visit paiman's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andi Istiabudi View Post
Saya merasa kedepannya nanti Evra bakal dipercaya Manchester United sebagai duta klub, kemungkinan sih setelah dia benar-benar sudah memutuskan untuk pensiun
Sayangnya doi gak pensiun di United...
Kayaknya musim depan memang butuh bek kiri yg sepadan dengan Evra dehhh...
Buttner masih labil..
paiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2014, 05:36 PM   #336
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United have offered Patrice Evra a new 3-year contract in past few days

It looks like a change of manager at Manchester United could have long term implications for any number of star players at Old Trafford.

Reliable Sky Italia journalist Gianluca Di Marzio reports that Manchester United have offered Patrice Evra a new deal.

The French full back is out of contract at the end of the season and is believed to have been one of the first team players disenchanted with David Moyes.

Leighton Baines was heavily linked with Manchester United during Moyes’ time in charge at Manchester United.

The most recent reports suggest Manchester United are closing in on young Southampton left back Luke Shaw, who they expect to sign ahead of Chelsea.

It could well be that the departure of Moyes and the fact they need a back-up left back to teach Shaw the ropes at Old Trafford, will see Evra stay on at the current Premier League champions.

Quote:
Gianluca Di Marzio ✔
@DiMarzio
#evra was offered a new three year contract from @ManUtd in the last days.
Code:
http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/manchester-united-have-offered-patrice-evra-new-3-year-contract-in-past-few-days/
Old 24-04-2014, 05:43 PM   #337
theater of dream
Come on beibeh......

Thanked 1,219 Times in 846 Posts
Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
theater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant future

Visit theater of dream's Facebook Visit theater of dream's Twitter

wooow...
i like it....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
theater of dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2014, 08:08 PM   #338
paiman
first team
Expired

Mentioned: 299 Post(s)
paiman is a splendid one to beholdpaiman is a splendid one to beholdpaiman is a splendid one to beholdpaiman is a splendid one to beholdpaiman is a splendid one to beholdpaiman is a splendid one to beholdpaiman is a splendid one to beholdpaiman is a splendid one to beholdpaiman is a splendid one to behold
Visit paiman's Twitter

Saya harap ini bukan sekedar kabar burung....
paiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 04:19 PM   #339
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Patrice Evra admits Manchester United's season has been a 'nightmare'

Manchester United defender Patrice Evra has delivered a damning assessment of the 'nightmare' season which he cannot wait to forget.

The feelgood factor that surrounded the club following the interim appointment of Ryan Giggs disappeared on Saturday when Sunderland inflicted a seventh home defeat of the season on United.

The faces in the dugout may have changed, but the same problems persist for United on the field.

The hosts were wasteful in possession, their build-up play was slow, and they lacked a clinical touch up front.

Evra could not hide his frustrations after the defeat, which kept United in seventh place in the Barclays Premier League.

'This year has been a disaster,' the United left-back said.

'This year we have been really poor. We deserve all the criticism. We have not played well enough. We have lost some stupid games.

'When we are on the pitch we try to win every game but it's been so painful this season, it's been a nightmare. When I look at the table I just feel a big frustration.

'This year is a season I want to forget really quickly.'

Fronting up: Patrice Evra admits Manchester United's dismal campaign is one to forget

A lot of the United players have shied away from publicly stating why they think the team has performed so badly this term.

Former manager David Moyes too was often at a loss to explain his side's failings in press conferences.

But Evra was not so reticent. The Frenchman said he believes the confidence within the United squad plummeted as soon as Moyes took over following the retirement of Sir Alex Ferguson.

'I think there has been a lack of confidence,' the 32-year-old said.

'Sir Alex Ferguson was the heart of Manchester United. He is a legend. You cannot replace him so quickly.

'We knew it would be difficult but not this difficult. We can do much better than we have done - maybe not win the league but at least qualify for the Champions League with the players we have.'

Evra concedes the playing staff, whom Moyes did not mention in the thank you statement that followed his dismissal, are culpable for the dismal season too.

'Every player has to take responsibility,' the defender said.

'You always feel responsible even when David Moyes was in charge. I will not point the finger at anyone else. This year everyone failed.'

At the start of the year not even the most pessimistic fan could have predicted that United would go into their final home game of the season 20 points off the top of the table.

Evra is sure the club will bounce back next term, when Louis van Gaal is expected to be at the helm.

'I really think (this year) is an accident,' said Evra, who has won the Premier League five times during his eight-and-a-half-year spell at Old Trafford.

'I know Manchester United will never die. And also Manchester will come back next year.

'When we lost the league on goal difference to Manchester City (in 2012) I said Manchester United will win the league by 13 points, and we nearly did. In the end we won it by 11 points. That is my mentality - never give up.'

Whether Evra gives up his place in the United squad will be decided following Sunday's final game of the season at Southampton.

Evra is out of contract this summer and it has been suggested that he wants to move to France or Italy, where Inter Milan are keen on his signature.

'I will decide in two weeks about what I am going to do,' said Evra, who joined United from Monaco in January 2006.

'There have been a lot of rumours, but I have not decided anything yet. My agent will have a meeting with Manchester and we will see.'

When pressed on the matter, Evra responded with a cryptic answer: 'Look, everyone knows how much I love this club,' he said.

'It's difficult...

'The reason is an important reason. And you will see. I will tell if I am staying or leaving this club at the end of the season.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2620250/Patrice-Evra-admits-Manchester-Uniteds-season-nightmare.html
Old 19-05-2014, 02:54 AM   #340
troy andreas
min tolong ket sekum diremove.

Thanked 1,947 Times in 1,102 Posts
Mentioned: 273 Post(s)
troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Visit troy andreas's Twitter

Patrice Evra nearing Old Trafford exit after Juventus medical

Manchester United defender Patrice Evra is nearing an exit from Old Trafford, after undergoing a medical at Juventus on Friday ahead of a move to the Serie A champions according to reports in Italy.

The 33-year-old was reportedly in Turin two days ago, discussing details of his contract and also underwent a medical with the Italian giants, ahead of the proposed move.

The Frenchman is out of contract this summer, and is free to talk to other teams with his departure from Manchester United appearing imminent.

Evra looks set to follow Nemanja Vidic and Rio Ferdinand in leaving the Red Devils, bringing and end to a fantastic few years as part of a successful Man United defence.

In signing for Juventus, the left-back would dismiss the option of following Vidic to Milan and join him at Inter, however it is believed Evra may be waiting to sign any contract until United appoint a their new manager, and could even be persuaded to stay.

Louis Van Gaal is favourite to land the vacant spot at Old Trafford, and it's thought Evra has no place in the Dutchman's plans with England youngster Luke Shaw tipped to be his successor.

HTML Code:
http://www.givemesport.com/466940-patrice-evra-nearing-old-trafford-exit-after-juventus-medical?autoplay=on

"setial masa ada orangnya, setiap orang ada masanya."
troy andreas is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 145
Aba_MaczUnited, abeat_bjm, adhe united macz, AdhiX, ailverson, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Alphin Ambo, aMieBeckz, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, Anto MJ, Ardiey11, Aso Chrisjefta, ayahocta, bang_zak, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, bombom, Brian Agni, Bulma, Cewek Minus, chest, d10neladitya, Deddy Hernandez, DeE_, DermawanIsUnitedFans, derry07cantona, dery pramudito, dhodoadrian, dudut, ecly_watchaa, eyeofday, fadilbedil, Fajar_, fajrinited, Febribule, ferly_Liemz, fey777, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, Gustiono, h-ANG, HaHa, Haji Paidin, Hand_rooney, HaRrY-UIK, hendiplast, Hilman01, HRHMU86, iamsetia, icalace, id4y, iqbal, irfi_1, irhamutd, IskandarJool, J. A. Adji, jifortin, jojo poenya, juju, King_Cantona, Lang25, larukuga, lauraniza, Mahesa_Jenar, MichaelMU, mousetrap, MUFC1878, mygalzbiatch, NadaDaniela, Naen ERROR, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, Noe26, noerdiana 11, octus, oldark, ollacarla, Om Juna, om tato, Oom Panda, paiman, penk22_, piko, Popay_UKI04, prahmono, Pure_red, pweechevalier, Raihan_UKI27, Rean, Red Devils 07, Redsbusby, Rendi Pardi, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rizluq, Robby Utd, robby7beckham, ronysnaja, Ryan Smith, Ryan_lallo, sepatu_ancur, setiawans001, smile_boy, SR 7, stamansa, Stevenson Meyki, Syarifeghy, Tevan, theater of dream, TomEnrico, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, unai cantona, UNITED1878, united7, unreal, vankyoet, Van_Munandar, vdgquintana, vhio, wahyou91, waynehanks, whoami, william metta, wira_ozora, xkeiszglf34, Yayat Dg Kulle, Zee de Wazza, zudomiriku, [skywalker]