United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > OUTSIDE UNITED > General Football

Old 26-05-2015, 06:14 AM   #51
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Championship - News and Rumors

Welcome back norwich.
Final Time : The boro 0 - norwich 2
tumpal_oneunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2015, 11:56 AM   #52
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Russell Martin lifts the play-off trophy as the spraying of champagne signals the start of what promises to be a long party

Norwich lift the Championship play-off trophy after beating Middlesbrough to return to the Premier League
Old 21-06-2015, 11:28 AM   #53
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
alfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to behold
Visit alfiandrmwn's Facebook Visit alfiandrmwn's MySpace Visit alfiandrmwn's Twitter Visit alfiandrmwn's YouTube

Derby County complete signing of Andreas Weimann as striker joins former Aston Villa team-mate Darren Bent on four-year deal
  • Derby sign Aston Villa forward Andreas Weimann for reported £2.75million
  • The striker joins up with former Villains team-mate Darren Bent
  • Weimann played 129 matches and scored 24 goals during his time at Villa

Forward Andreas Weimann has joined former Aston Villa team-mate Darren Bent at Derby after agreeing a four-year deal with the Rams.

Weimann has joined Paul Clement's ambitious side for an undisclosed fee, reported to be around £2.75million.

The 23-year-old has spent his entire senior career at Villa, barring two loan spells at Watford in 2011, making 129 appearances and scoring 24 times.

Derby County have completed the signing of Aston Villa's Andreas Weimann for a reported £2.75million

The 23-year-old spent his entire senior career at Villa Park, barring two loan spells at Watford in 2011

The Austria international was a peripheral figure under Tim Sherwood in the latter part of last season and is now ready for a change of scene.

'I'm excited to be here and I'm looking forward to the new challenge,' he told www.dcfc.co.uk.

'Derby has plans to be successful and get promoted and that's what attracted me here; I want to be part of that.

'The opportunity to play first-team football and drive the team to promotion is something that I want to do.

But the Austria international was a peripheral figure under Tim Sherwood in the latter part of last season

'I was at Aston Villa for eight years so I'm looking forward to this new stage in my career, although it will be a bit strange not being there.

'Eight years is a long time, especially in football, so maybe a change will do me good and get me started again.'

Weimann is also pleased to be linking up again with Bent, who signed permanently to the iPro Stadium last week.

Weimann has joined former Villa team-mate Darren Bent at Derby after agreeing a four-year deal at the club

'I know Darren from my time at Aston Villa and I think that he is a really good signing for Derby,' Weimann said.

'He did really well on loan here last season and, wherever he plays, he scores goals.

'I am not shocked that he did so well at Derby and I am sure he will score loads of goals next season as well.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3130393/Derby-County-complete-signing-Andreas-Weimann-striker-joins-former-Aston-Villa-team-mate-Darren-Bent-four-year-deal.html
alfiandrmwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 12:54 PM   #54
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Championship, League One and League Two could all be renamed next season as the Football League plan major rebrand

* Second, third and fourth tiers of English football were named 11 years ago
* The names Championship, League One and League Two could be scrapped
* Football League is looking at ways to market itself in a digital age
* Chief executive Shaun Harvey insists it is a decision for the next '20 years'

The Football League may rename its three divisions in time for next season as it plans a rebrand to market the second, third and fourth tiers of English football to a younger audience.

The three leagues have been known as the Championship, League One and League Two for the last 11 years after the First, Second and Third Division names were scrapped.

And in a bid to further boost the Football League's appeal, three new titles could be adopted in time for kick-off next August.

Norwich won the Championship play-offs last season but the division may have a new name for 2016-17

Shaun Harvey, chief executive of the Football League, told The Daily Telegraph: 'We've entered into a very extensive consultative process with all the stakeholders, including the Premier League, sponsors and fans.

'There is no limit to where that work can go and, equally, there is no certainty that there will be any form of radical change.

'We felt we needed to undertake this rebrand at this stage, where the Football League is strong, to build on that base, rather than look to cover up any shortcomings.

'Ultimately, this is about finding the right basis for the Football League to go on for the next 20 years.'

The Football League's previous rebrand was designed to help the old First Division stand out from the third and fourth tiers, in a similar way to the Premier League in 1992.

Back then all 22 clubs in the First Division resigned from the league to set up the Premier League - a new-look division designed to attract more money in the form of broadcast and sponsorship agreements.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3226668/Championship-League-One-League-Two-renamed-season-Football-League-plan-major-rebrand.html
Old 20-10-2015, 01:29 PM   #55
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Joe Cole was unveiled by Coventry City on Monday and will make his debut against Rochdale tomorrow
Old 20-04-2016, 01:50 PM   #56
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Bolton 0-0 Charlton: Addicks relegated to League One with Trotters after stalemate

* Charlton's stay in the Championship is over after goalless draw
* Jose Riga's side failed to beat already-doomed Bolton on Tuesday night
* A drab draw means the teams meet again next season in League One

Twenty-five minutes remained on the watch when Jose Riga called in Johnnie Jackson and the head of Charlton’s captain dropped.

He knows this race was over long ago but Tuesday night confirmed their fears. The countdown clock has struck zero on Charlton’s time in the Championship.

This hurt for Jackson, a man who has spent six years at The Valley and one who does not deserve the fraught nature of Roland Duchatelet’s confused ownership. The soul of this football club has been ripped from in front of his eyes.

Jackson shook Riga’s hand, took to the bench and watched as Charlton barely mustered a chance to take their meek survival bid to the weekend, albeit merely mathematically.

Fans have been lost, protests taking greater precedence than results as Duchatelet’s reign lurches from one PR disaster to another. That Jackson was made to sit at a fans’ forum and stick up for the regime before Christmas was bad enough. It’s got worse since. Everything but their award-winning community scheme is an embarrassment.

That not every single one of Riga’s squad went over to the hardy group of 200 behind one goal at the Macron Stadium is nothing short of a scandal. A club divided.

More baffling public relations came in the days preceding this definite relegation, the beleaguered chief executive Katrien Meire further enraged supporters by taking a 10-day holiday in Dubai. The woman who finds the depth of feeling by supporters ‘weird’.

Maybe she does not understand that hers is not a normal job and taking leave with the club at a low point would go unnoticed. Maybe she did not care. There was no chance of them staying up after only drawing at Ipswich on April 6 anyway.

In truth Riga had no chance of keeping Charlton up when he took over in January and watched on glumly as his team and Bolton served up a night nowhere near deserving of its second-tier status. They were both as uninspiring as each other, waiting for the end of May.

Bolton defender David Wheater made the best fist of breaking the deadlock - amazing given these two had conceded 151 goals between them already - when his bullet header was tipped over the bar by Nick Pope. Wheater saw a shot deflected wide from the resulting corner.

That was that. Bolton are still on course of collecting the dubious honour of statistically ending this campaign as the worst Wanderers side of all time. Charlton need restructuring top to bottom.

Riga’s situation requires clarification and the noises coming from the camp is that he is unlikely to remain in charge should the owner not offer transfer assurances.

Serious questions will continue to be asked by their loyal fanbase; many may stop turning up to games but will always fight for the cause.

That is removing Duchatelet. He is despised but, for the moment at least, is going nowhere, setting ex-player Paul Elliott and his consortium an eye-watering asking price of £38million for a club he bought for just £17m two years ago.

The figures do not stand up and neither has their team. They have gone down with a whimper.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3548601/Bolton-0-0-Charlton-Addicks-relegated-League-One-Trotters-stalemate.html
MK Dons segera menyusul nih
Old 04-06-2016, 01:36 AM   #57
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter

Roberto di Matteo bakal menukangi Aston Villa mulai musim depan.
Benitez masih tetap kan ya? Seru juga
penk22_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2016, 01:50 PM   #58
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Rafa Benitez goes from Real Madrid to the Championship in 12 months after staying on as Newcastle boss on three-year deal

* Newcastle have confirmed Rafa Benitez will remain as manager at the club
* Spaniard declined to take up release clause in his contract after relegation
* Former Liverpool boss commits to a three-year deal at St James' Park
* Magpies say Benitez 'will have day-to-day responsibility for all football-related matters' on Tyneside

Rafa Benitez has been assured that he does not have to sell any Newcastle players despite their relegation from the Premier League and only agreed to stay on as manager after being given total control over all football matters at the club.

The Magpies will lose around £40million in revenue next season and owner Mike Ashley had stated as recently as March that there was ‘virtually nothing left’ in the bank account.

But Benitez believes he now has the guarantees needed to make an immediate return to the top flight and even spoke of emulating Sir Bobby Robson, the last manager to bring Champions League football to St James’ Park.

‘I am here because I am convinced we can go up next season, stay there for a long time and even win trophies,’ said the 56-year-old, who was reconfirmed as boss on a three-year deal.

Rafa Benitez has committed his future to Newcastle by agreeing a new, three-year contract with the Magpies

‘I would like to build something. I would like to be close to Sir Bobby, that would be fantastic.’

Benitez, who has spent the past week drawing up a list of summer transfer targets, insists he is under no pressure to offload high-earning stars such as Andros Townsend, Georginio Wijnaldum and Moussa Sissoko.

He added: ‘Football business, I will have responsibility of. The main thing is that I have assurances we will have a strong team and a winning team.

‘What I have is the assurance that if I don't want to sell any players I don't have to. We can keep all the players who we want.’

Sportsmail revealed on May 10 that Benitez was no longer set on activating the relegation break clause in his contract.

And the Spaniard says the potential of the club, as well as the support he received from fans after taking charge for the final 10 games of the season, has persuaded him to remain in the second tier.

‘It is a challenge, yes. I have won trophies all my career,’ he said.

'The reason for me to stay was the fans, the stature of the club and the future.

‘Now it is time for a new project, a new challenge. I can see the possibilities and the size of the club and the potential. Everything is massive and I want to be a part of it. I will start working immediately so we can be big - the first thing is promotion.’

Meanwhile, chief scout Graham Carr is now expected to remain at the club, at least in the short term, although a club statement confirmed: 'Benitez will have day-to-day responsibility for all football-related matters at the club'.

Benitez told Newcastle's official website: 'The love I could feel from the fans was a big influence for me in my decision to stay, as was my relationship with Lee Charnley and all the staff.

'This is a huge club and I wanted to be part of the great future I can see for Newcastle United.'

And while he will have to come to terms with getting down to business at grounds such as Rotherham's New York Stadium and Brentford's Griffin Park, he is well aware that the Championship will not surrender and allow Newcastle an instant return to the top flight.

'The Championship is one of the strongest leagues,' he said. 'It's a challenge.

'There are good teams. We need experience and your (fans') support.

'We have to start working - when I finish this press conference, I will start working.'

Charnley added: 'When we brought Rafa to the club in March, we knew he was a phenomenal manager and everything we have seen from him since has only served to reinforce that.

'We are therefore delighted to have secured his services for the next three years and I believe with Rafa as manager it gives us the best possible chance of returning to the Premier League at the first time of asking and delivering success for this football club beyond that.

'It is clear that Rafa has connected deeply with the club's supporters and we do not underestimate the role they have played in his decision to stay.

'He has captured the hearts and minds not just of the fans, but of everyone who has had the pleasure of working with him at the club thus far.

'As a world-class manager we had no doubt in our minds as to the importance of retaining him at Newcastle United.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3609379/Rafa-Benitez-stays-Newcastle-manager-three-year-deal.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aston Villa confirm appointment of Roberto Di Matteo as former Chelsea manager states desire to get club 'back to its rightful place'

* Roberto Di Matteo has signed a two-year deal with Aston Villa
* The Italian tactician replaces Remi Garde at Villa Park following relegation
* Di Matteo has targeted an immediate return back to the Premier League

Aston Villa have confirmed the appointment of Roberto Di Matteo as the club's new manager.

The former West Brom and Chelsea boss succeeds Remi Garde, who was sacked in March ahead of Villa's relegation from the Barclays Premier League.

Di Matteo, who guided Chelsea to Champions League glory in 2012, makes his return to management a year after leaving German side Schalke.

'It's a wonderful honour for me to become manager of this great football club and I'm looking forward to the challenge of taking Aston Villa back to its rightful place,' said Di Matteo.

Sportsmail exclusively revealed on Wednesday that the Italian was set to sign a two-year deal with the Midlands outfit.

He was the first choice of Villa’s new owner-in-waiting, Tony Xia, although the takeover still looks a few weeks from competition.

Sources close to Chinese businessman Xia insist that his £52m buyout of Randy Lerner is progressing as planned, saying rumours that the purchase has hit the rocks are wide of the mark.

The authorities also want proof of Xia’s other credentials - such as studying at Harvard - and are being provided with them.

The Premier League are taking the lead in vetting Xia as a ‘fit and proper’ person because Villa could theoretically be back among the elite by next spring and the League don’t want a ‘nightmare scenario’ of ‘dodgy owner’ to deal with later.

Former Chelsea boss Roberto Di Matteo has put pen to paper on a two-year deal at Aston Villa

Di Matteo will be given a summer transfer kitty running to several tens of millions of pounds, as and when the takeover goes ahead. His contract with Villa will be valid regardless.

Steve Clarke will join Di Matteo as his No 2. Aston Villa goalkeeping coach Tony Parks has been released as part of the club's new regime.

The 53-year-old former Tottenham and Brentford goalkeeper was informed he was to leave on Thursday ahead of Di Matteo's official appointment as manager.

Parks joined Villa alongside Tim Sherwood last year and worked with Brad Guzan, Shay Given and Jed Steer.

He was previously goalkeeping coach at Norwich and Tottenham where he helped Hugo Lloris, Brad Friedel and Heurelho Gomes. He was named goalkeeper coach of the year in 2013.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3623450/Aston-Villa-confirm-appointment-Roberto-Di-Matteo.html
semoga Newcastle & Aston Villa musim depan bisa promosi ke EPL, biar tambah rame persaingan di EPL, penuh dengan pelatih2 top
Old 03-10-2016, 11:42 PM   #59
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by penk22_ View Post
Roberto di Matteo bakal menukangi Aston Villa mulai musim depan.
Benitez masih tetap kan ya? Seru juga
Baru juga 4 bulan dah dipecat setelah kemarin kalah dari Preston, sekarang posisi Aston Villa terpuruk di peringkat 19 Championship.
Padahal 4 tahun yang lalu berhasil membawa Chelsea juara UCL
Old 03-10-2016, 11:45 PM   #60
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Roberto di Matteo dipecat Aston Villa walau baru 124 hari

Aston Villa memecat Roberto di Matteo sebagai manajer walau baru melatih klub itu selama 124 terakhir.

Dalam pernyataannya pada Senin (03/09), Aston Villa mengatakan, "Klub sepak bola Aston Villa hari ini berpisah dengan manajer Roberto Di Matteo."

"Klub memutuskan mengambil tindakan menyusul hasil-hasil mengecewakan yang membuat tim menduduki posisi ke-19 Liga Championship."

Villa diejek para pendukungnya setelah kalah 2-0 melawan Preston pada Sabtu (01/10) dalam pertandingan Championship, liga yang berada di satu tingkat di bawah Liga Primer.

Pertandingan itu menjadi yang terakhir bagi Di Matteo di Aston Villa. Di bawah asuhannya, Villa hanya menang satu dari 11 pertandingan Championship.

Pria berusia 46 tahun tersebut adalah mantan pemain dan mantan manajer Chelsea sebelum ditunjuk sebagai manajer Villa tidak lama setelah pengusaha Cina Dr Tony Xia mengambil alih Villa pada 2 Juni lalu.

Capaian terbesarnya di Chelsea adalah mengantarkan klub London itu menjuarai Liga Champions pada 2012. Ia juga berhasil mengangkat posisi West Bromwich Albion pada 2010 di Liga Championship.

Dengan pemberhentian Di Matteo, maka asistennya Steve Clarke akan menjabat sebagai manajer sementara Villa.

Mantan bos Birmingham City, Steve Bruce, dan mantan manajer Wolves, Mick McCarthy, disebut-sebut berpotensi menggantikan Di Matteo.

HTML Code:
http://www.bbc.com/indonesia/olahraga/2016/10/161003_olahraga_astonvilla_dimatteo

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 49
adaastopa5922, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, annetapitt5084, Aso Chrisjefta, bbobbyitta5057, braausasda9593, Elpiji, Fajar_, fajrinited, finza_13, FirdaAnnisa, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, ghopoereds, h-ANG, iamsetia, ihsan_banget, irhamutd, jehnzhulze7993, jifortin, Lola, loveUNITED, moehfar, Ompiter, penk22_, Pure_red, Redsbusby, richoeka, rizluq, Ryan_lallo, SR 7, stevenazure, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, VaDLi, Vanilla.Float, Van_Munandar, Victory, Wengge Schmeichel, word89vkodv, xkeiszglf34, zudomiriku