United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 06-08-2012, 09:20 AM   #1
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Michael Vincent Keane

Karena belum ada threadnya maka saya buat disini yach

"Setan Merah" Orbitkan Keane

OSLO, KOMPAS.com — Manajer Manchester United (MU) Sir Alex Ferguson membuat kejutan saat melakukan pertandingan persahabatan lawan Valerenga di Oslo, Norwegia, Minggu (5/8/2012). Dia menurunkan pemain muda (19 tahun), Michael Keane, sebagai bek sayap kiri.

Bek sayap kiri senior, Patrice Evra, memang tak bisa bergabung dengan tim. Dia harus menemani istrinya yang sedang hamil. Ferguson tampaknya ingin mencoba Keane bukan saja untuk memberi kesempatan bermain, melainkan juga ingin melihat apakah dia bisa menjadi bek sayap. Sebab, biasanya dia bermain sebagai bek tengah.

Pertandingan berakhir imbang 0-0. Namun, Keane bermain memuaskan.

"Ini sangat aneh. Aku tak pernah bermain sebagai bek kiri selama setahun. Namun, aku kira aku bisa beradaptasi dengan baik di posisi ini. Rio (Ferdinand) dan semua pemain membantuku. Maka, aku pikir aku bermain bagus," kata Keane kepada MUTV.

"Mereka semua pemain hebat. Rasanya menyenangkan bisa bermain bersama mereka. Aku tumbuh dan berkembang dengan menyaksikan mereka. Oleh karenanya, bermain bersama mereka sebagai tim adalah sesuatu yang sangat mengagumkan. Aku benar-benar menikmatinya," tambahnya.

Keane kini berharap kembali diturunkan Ferguson saat "Setan Merah" meladeni Barcelona pada pertandingan persahabatan, Rabu (8/8/2012). "Kami baru sehari di sini (Norwegia). Namun, kami memiliki waktu yang menyenangkan di hotel, dan pertandingan ini merupakan pengalaman hebat. Pertandingan melawan Barcelona adalah kesempatan hebat bagi siapa pun. Ini akan menjadi pertandingan hebat untuk disaksikan. Tak masalah jika aku dimainkan. Aku bahkan sangat berharap," ungkap Keane.
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 04:38 PM   #2
waza
academy
@auastyle : ulil-albab.info

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
waza will become famous soon enough
Visit waza's Facebook Visit waza's Twitter Visit waza's YouTube
Default Re: Michael Vincent Keane

Bagus... Cukup lugas... Punya naluri menyerang yg bagus juga... Cuman mungkin kmaren agak grogi main bareng para senior...
Sukses dah, Keane...
Old 06-08-2012, 07:40 PM   #3
dudut
academy
Will Never Die

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
dudut Ready for being a real United Indonesia

semalam masih rada grogi tapi jujur gue ngeliat neh anak punya potensi khusus deh kayaknya dan babak kedua terbukti agak berkembang permainan nya

semoga aja bisa cepat menyatu dengan para senior nya

karena masih dikit info tentang negh anak
boileh kan ngasih dikit info nya

Michael Vincent Keane (born 11 January 1993) is an English footballer who plays for Manchester United as a defender. His twin brother Will Keane is also a footballer playing for Manchester United. Keane has represented the Republic of Ireland at U17, U18 and U19 levels.

Keane signed professional forms at Manchester United on his 18th birthday on 11 January 2011 and made his senior debut in the League Cup on 25 October 2011, coming as a substitute in the 70th minute in United's fourth round victory over Aldershot Town.On 28 January 2012 he was again named on the bench, this time against rivals Liverpool in the FA Cup. However he was an unused substitute and the match finished 2–1 to Liverpool

International career

Although he was born in England, Keane is of Irish ancestry, making him eligible to play for the Republic of Ireland national team. He has represented Ireland at under-17, under-18 and under-19 levels, but he expressed he desire to play for the England under-19 team and hoped to be included in the squad for the friendly against the Czech Republic in February 2012

Michael Keane, twin brother of young United striker Will, is a defender who has made great strides at the club.

Michael, initially a full-back, did not appear for United's Under-18s in 2009/10, but he did make his debut for the Reserves against Wigan in April 2010.

Quite small in stature for his age, the progress made after he caught up in terms of physical development has been very impressive as he became a key figure in the successful FA Youth Cup-winning team of 2011.

Graduation into Warren Joyce's Reserves followed and he slotted in effortlessly either at the heart of the defence or full-back,

earning praise from his coach for his consistent endeavour on the training field.

As a result, Keane was rewarded with a first-team debut during the Carling Cup win at Aldershot.

Emerging as a central defender of some repute, he revealed to Inside United that he has chosen to represent England at international level, after initially featuring for Republic of Ireland, and is maturing all the time at Carrington.

A splendidly consistent campaign saw him voted Reserves Player of the Year despite some fierce competition and he made his England debut for the
Under-19s in May, playing in the same team as Will.
By playing in 30 games in all, he was used more than anybody else at Reserves level and scored five goals along the way when venturing forward for set-pieces. Clearly a bright future beckons for the defender, who is already attracting plenty of interest from other clubs keen to snare him on loan.

ni berita soal match semalam yang dipuji ama vida,, semalam selain roo dia lah orang yang menggagalkan peluang gol valerenga

Keane savours senior start

While Nemanja Vidic and Rio Ferdinand reprised their tried and tested partnership in central defence against Valerenga, rookie defender Michael Keane was making his first senior start in an unfamiliar left-back role.

The absence of Patrice Evra, who returned to Manchester to be with his pregnant wife during her labour, gave Keane an unexpected outing, but he savoured every moment of the Reds' goalless draw in Norway.

"It was strange," the youngster told MUTV. "I've not played there [left-back] for over a year now, but I thought I adapted quite well to the position and Rio and all the other players helped me out a lot, so I thought I did quite well.

"They've all got great experience and they're great players to play with. I grew up watching all of them and to play in the same team as them is great. I really enjoyed it."

Club captain Vidic, meanwhile, was suitably impressed with Keane's endeavours, admitting: "I'm glad he's had a full ninety minutes. He was confident on the ball and it's a big change from the youth academy, obviously, and I think he did really well."

Whether or not Keane is involved in the Reds' next outing, against Barcelona on Wednesday, he is merely relishing the chance to be a part of the senior squad's pre-season preparations.

"It's been good so far," he said. "We've only been here a day but we had a good time around the hotel and the game today was a great experience. It [the Barcelona game] is a great occasion for everyone and it'll just be a great game to watch, never mind play in if I get a chance. I'm looking forward to it."

link : http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Fe...g-on-tour.aspx
dudut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 09:18 PM   #4
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Mungkin karena jarang tampil dengan pemain senior jadi agak grogi, hehehe...
Michael butuh jam terbang lebih banyak nih agar penampilannya makin konsisten.
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 07:16 AM   #5
Redsbusby
BANG to the KE

Thanked 3,073 Times in 1,811 Posts
Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
Redsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond repute

Nice info dudut thankkssss
Doi emang lebih trkenal di Reserve sbg bek tengah, dan gw baru tau tentang doi yg memulai dr posisi full-back, krmn kyknya biasa aj..

Terserah keane atau siapa aja, tp gw brharap selain lingard ada pemain muda lain yg dpt jatah di tim utama musim ini...
Redsbusby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 08:33 AM   #6
fredrian.seven
captain
Welcome Mou

Mentioned: 126 Post(s)
fredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant future

Di masa mudanya emang M. Keane agak terhambat progress-nya (fisik dan skill-nya) dibanding Will Keane. Jadi pas aku denger dia bela Irlandia junior jadi ngira karena "level" dia nggak setinggi sodara kembarnya. M. Keane bener2 mulai berkembang pesat saat naik ke level reserve hingga jadi pemaen terbaiknya.

Pas googling dapet foto2 dia pas muda bareng Will.

fredrian.seven is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fredrian.seven For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2012, 09:45 AM   #7
Redsbusby
BANG to the KE

Redsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond repute

Jiahh mas dedi malah nunjjukin foto.. Aku jd kangen will nih sayaanng bgt harus cidera panjang, takut doi kehilangan sentuhan seperti sebelum cidera...

Untuk ukuran bek tengah kyknya emang gk tinggi2 bgt, selain karena doi msh bisa tumbuh lagi. Kemarin mike ditegur vidic kyknya pas salah posisi lawan Valerenga.haha, cuma vidic klo nasihatin lebih kalem, beda ama rio yg semprot abis2an evra musim lalu
Old 25-09-2012, 10:27 PM   #8
Redsbusby
BANG to the KE

Baru aja dipuji Jonny Evans dgn mengatakan Mike Keane bener2 udah berkembang sbg pemain, kayaknya ini kyk kebetulan aja dimana setelahnya muncul berita resmi Vidic absen 8 pekan. Siap2 bikin debut bareng tim utama musim ini kyknya
Old 26-09-2012, 09:04 PM   #9
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter

25/09/2012 15:00 - ManUtd.com, Adam Marshall
Keane impresses Evans

Michael Keane could benefit if Sir Alex Ferguson fields a youthful side in Wednesday's Capital One Cup tie against Newcastle United.

Inclusion for the club's Reserve Player of the Year would certainly be endorsed by Jonny Evans, who skippered the young United team knocked out by Crystal Palace last season. The Northern Ireland international is looking forward to seeing more fledglings, including fellow defender Keane, link up with the first-team regulars.

Keane was in the senior squad for the wins against Galatasaray and Liverpool without making the bench but he will be hopeful of being involved against the Magpies.

"Last year, I was captain of the team that got beaten by Crystal Palace," Evans stated. "Although I don’t like saying that!

"It was an honour to be captain but we lost that game. It was quite a young side we had out that night but I’m sure the manager will juggle it and make sure he picks a team that can win the tie.

"We won the League Cup two years in a row not that long ago, because it was along the lines of the manager giving the young lads a chance and, to be fair, he did stick with it all along the way. It was the first trophy I won at the club and he stuck with the young players that time.

"I’m 24 now and I just feel like I’ve gained a lot of experience over the last couple of years. Hopefully I can pass that on."

When asked if any young hopefuls have particularly caught his eye, Evans was quick to praise England Under-19 international Keane.

"I’ve been really impressed with young Michael Keane," Evans added. "I think his brother has been getting more of the headlines over the last couple of years. Will’s also a fantastic player but obviously he’s got an injury at the minute.

"I’ve been really impressed with Michael when he’s stepped up into training with us and I can see him getting a bit of a run-out if things go well."
“Let’s not underestimate the other teams. They are very good teams and there are a lot of games to play before the end of the season. We’re in a good position. But that means nothing if you don’t win the next game.” - Dimitar Berbatov
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2012, 02:35 AM   #10
dudut
academy
Will Never Die

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
dudut Ready for being a real United Indonesia

awalnya seh iseng iseng nyari info soal will keane malah ketemu berita soal michael keane

berita tanggal 11 november kemaren seh,, ternyata dia cedera

Fingers crossed for Keane

Rio Ferdinand hopes Michael Keane can recover from injury in order to prove his worth at Leicester City.

The England Under-19 defender joined the Foxes on loan last week, along with team-mate Jesse Lingard, but picked up a hamstring injury during his debut against Bolton.

After returning to Carrington for treatment, it's hoped that he could be available again soon to City boss Nigel Pearson.

"It would be a good loan move if he had not got injured!" admitted Ferdinand. "It would have been great for him. He is a great prospect. I have spoken highly of him for a couple of years now. He has a really big future. I am just disappointed he has had a setback with a little injury."

Ferdinand had his own spell away on loan, during his early days at West Ham, and appreciates that it is an important step for any youngster to take.

"I look on my time at Bournemouth with really fond memories," he explained. "It was a very important time in my development. Any young player who gets the opportunity to go out on loan should grab it with both hands if they are not getting the opportunity at the club they are at. It can be the making of you as a player."

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Fe...loan-move.aspx

sekalian nanya dunq maklum bahasa inggris gua g begitu fasih, tapi yang agak agak gimana gt dr berita ini emang bener ya michael keane di loan telat banget ane tau nya

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
dudut is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 80
Aba_MaczUnited, aldysetiabudi, ali_iyan, Alphin Ambo, Andi Istiabudi, Ardiey11, arymashuda, asririzky, ayahocta, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, bombom, Bulma, chest, chincarito, cie_1, dekepiks, dery pramudito, dudut, ecly_watchaa, edoardo, fadilbedil, fadlysyah, Fajar_, fajrinited, ferly_Liemz, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, fvck madness, h-ANG, hendiplast, iamsetia, id4y, irfi_1, irhamutd, ismail saleh, jifortin, jojo poenya, jonajoni, Lang25, Mahesa_Jenar, marviel, MichaelMU, MUFC1878, mygalzbiatch, NdeGue, Noe26, novafajaraditya, oldark, ole, Om Juna, penk22_, Redsbusby, reza willya, rio vander vidic, robby7beckham, Roronoa Rooney, SakuRavi, sepatu_ancur, smile_boy, sutimbul, tothenator, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, UNITED1878, VaDLi, Van_Munandar, Victory, wahyou91, waza, wira_ozora, Yayat Dg Kulle, Zee de Wazza, zudomiriku