United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > OUTSIDE UNITED > General Football > Player & Manager Watch

Old 05-06-2017, 02:01 PM   #11
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gareth Bale

Gareth Bale rules out move to Manchester United and insists he is happy to remain at Real Madrid after Champions League triumph

* Real Madrid won the Champions League for the 12th time on Saturday night
* Madrid beat Italian champions Juventus 4-1 at the Principality Stadium in Cardiff
* Wales star Gareth Bale came on as a second-half substitute in his home city
* Zinedine Zidane has refused to offer assurances over Bale's future at Madrid
* Bale, however, insists he is happy in Spain and has ruled out a return to England

Gareth Bale has ruled out a move back to the Premier League from Real Madrid this summer.

Bale picked up his third Champions League winner's medal in four incredible seasons after coming on as a late substitute in Real's 4-1 demolition of Juventus in his home city of Cardiff on Saturday night.

After the game Real coach Zinedine Zidane refused to offer assurances about Bale's future, saying only that it would be decided later in the off-season.

But asked directly if there was any hope for clubs like Manchester United who want to bring him back to England, Bale said: 'I am happy here at Madrid. We are winning trophies and I am happy.'

Bale was also asked if he saw his future at the club he joined from Tottenham in 2013.

The 27-year-old said: 'Yes. I have signed a long term contract at Madrid. My family is happy and I am happy so we will continue what we are doing.'

Real Madrid forward Gareth Bale has ruled out a summer move back to the Premier League. The 27-year-old has been coveted by Manchester United for a number of seasons

Bale has only recently recovered from ankle surgery and has not started a game for Real since late April. It was therefore not a surprise to see him on the bench against Juventus as Zidane gave a starting spot to the Spaniard Isco.

On Sunday Bale tweeted the message: 'I am just getting started' from his personal social media account.

But Zidane's response when asked about Bale's future was strange, given that the Welshman only signed a new deal in Spain last October and is contracted to Real until 2022.

The Real coach said: 'What's important is that he was with us. It was very important for him to reach this final.

'I think I was correct to pick the team that started the game and he played a little while so I'm really happy for him.

'On top of that, he's playing here at home. 'As for the rest, what we're going to do now is enjoy what we've achieved and the rest we'll see for next year.

'But first I want to enjoy it.'

Bale won a Champions League with Real in his first season and repeated the feat last year. Now he is part of the only team to win back-to-back competitions in the modern era after two goals from Cristiano Ronaldo and one each from Casemiro and Marco Asensio saw them home against Juventus.

'It was a very special occasion for me personally,' said Bale. 'It was an incredible feeling to lift that trophy here.

'I think it adds to the history of this club.

'This club is the biggest in Champions League history ever and now we have even more. It's great to be a part of and we want to make more.

'I only found out I wasn't going to start just before the game, but I always knew really because I'd only been training for five days with the team and I was really lucky to be involved, to be honest.

'I've worked double sessions for three, four weeks to get myself ready for this, to get myself fit, recover from the surgery - which still has a little more healing to do – but I will be able to rest in the summer, do some more rehab and then come next season stronger.

'It's been a tough year with a lot of football and the injuries, but the main thing for me is to get my ankle sorted and give it that rest it needs.

'I came back too early from the surgery. But I still have finished the season happy, it's a great finish with another trophy.'

Bale has been coveted by United for a long time and the Premier League club want to be at the front of the queue if Real decided to cash in on one of their star names.

But Bale himself believes he is part of a special team at the Bernabeu and clearly wants more.

'It's three [Champions League] trophies in four years, not many people can say that,' he said. 'It's great to be doing that and I want it to continue.

'There's always a first for everything. It's why you're a footballer, it's the reason I came here.

'We have to be in that category [of greatness]. All we can keep doing is keep working hard and hopefully there will be more to come.

'I think we can get better. We are still quite young as a whole team and we have a great squad.

'We haven't just got a great eleven, we have a great squad so if any injuries come along there are other people who can do a job.

'We are strong at the moment. We are confident and the plan is to win more.'
One of Bale's team-mates at Real, Alvaro Morata has hinted at a move away from the club.

The Spanish striker only joined Real from Juventus last summer but is frustrated at having started only 14 La Liga games. On Saturday the 24-year-old was sent on as an 89th substitute and is another player interesting United.

He said after Saturday's final: 'I want to play. There is a World Cup next year.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4571596/Gareth-Bale-rules-Manchester-United.html
Old 07-06-2017, 01:56 PM   #12
ivanzferdinand
first team
Follow IG. @dhidhik_iraone

Mentioned: 187 Post(s)
ivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud of
Visit ivanzferdinand's Facebook Visit ivanzferdinand's Twitter Visit ivanzferdinand's YouTube

"Gareth Bale Tolak Halus Tawaran Manchester United"

Gareth Bale memutuskan tetap bertahan di Santiago Bernabeu. Makanya, ia mengabaikan tawaran Manchester United untuk bergabung.

Kabar transfer ini ramai dibicarakan setelah Zinedine Zidane menolak memberi jaminan tentang masa depan Bale.

Bale sendiri merasa betah bermain bersama Real Madrid. Ia bahagia karena bisa memenangkan berbagai gelar bersama klub Ibu Kota Spanyol itu.

“Saya senang berada di Madrid, kami memenangkan piala dan saya bahagia,” kata Bale, sebagaimana dikutip SuperBall.id dari laman Daily Mail,

“Saya sudah menandatangani kontrak jangka panjang di Madrid,” lanjutnya.

“Saya dan keluarga bahagia sehingga kami akan terus melakukan apa yang sedang kami lakukan,” tambahnya.

Pemain berusia 27 tahun itu baru saja pulih dari operasi pergelangan kaki dan masih dibangkucadangkan Zidane sejak akhir April 2017.

Pada hari Minggu waktu setempat, Bale memposting pesan usai mengangkat trofi Liga Champions.

tribunnews/manchesterunited
Old 07-06-2017, 05:10 PM   #13
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute

Dan Gareth Bale pun ikut barisan yang menolak United.
Hohohoho...
Makin seru aja nih bursa transfer...
tumpal_oneunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2017, 11:13 AM   #14
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho ready to pounce for Gareth Bale as Real Madrid boss Zinedine Zidane hints at star's exit

* Jose Mourinho has consistently made it known he wants to sign a wide player
* Gareth Bale's future could be in doubt as Real Madrid track Kylian Mbappe
* Zinedine Zidane says he wants to keep Bale but might be forced to sell
* Mourinho fuelled speculation by speaking to Bale in the United States

Zinedine Zidane put Manchester United on alert by saying he may not be able to keep Gareth Bale at Real Madrid.

Bale’s future at the Bernabeu is in doubt once again as the European champions try to complete a world record £160million deal for Monaco striker Kylian Mbappe.

It’s understood that Real boss Zidane may have to sacrifice Cristiano Ronaldo, Karim Benzema or Bale to make room for Mbappe — with the Welshman favourite to go.

Gareth Bale's future at Real Madrid is in doubt as they chase Monaco's Kylian Mbappe

Zidane was asked about the situation after Madrid’s 4-1 defeat by Manchester City in Los Angeles in the early hours of Thursday. He replied: ‘I hope the BBC (Bale, Benzema and Cristiano) stay for this season. I hope everyone remains. I want everyone who is here to stay, but anything can happen right up until August 31.’

Jose Mourinho has made no secret of his desire to sign a new wide player this summer and has targeted Inter Milan’s £48m-rated winger Ivan Perisic.

Mourinho fuelled speculation when United played Real in Santa Clara last weekend after he embraced Bale before the game and was overheard saying: ‘I can’t buy you because you don’t talk to me!’

Bale, 28, insisted after the game that he is happy in Madrid, but Mbappe’s arrival could force his club to consider selling.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4737224/Man-United-boss-Jose-Mourinho-pounce-Gareth-Bale.html
Old 11-10-2017, 01:41 PM   #15
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Real Madrid put Manchester United on alert as they consider selling Gareth Bale... if they can recoup £86m fee

* Real Madrid star Gareth Bale missed Wales' matches due to left calf problem
* The former Tottenham winger has had torrid time with injuries over the years
* Real reportedly growing tired of Bale's injury woes - and could sell 28-year-old
* They may part ways with Bale if they can recoup £86m fee, alerting Man United

Real Madrid are reportedly growing tired of Gareth Bale's injury woes — and are considering selling him for a price 'close to' the £86million he cost in 2013.

Bale arrived at the Santiago Bernabeu for a then world-record transfer fee from Tottenham, and he has enjoyed a trophy-laden spell with the Spaniards.

However his time has also been hindered by injuries, with the 28-year-old currently struggling with a left calf problem which saw him miss Wales' crucial 2018 World Cup qualifiers with Georgia and the Republic of Ireland.

And El Confidencial claimed on Tuesday that Bale is in a 'fight not to exhaust the diplomacy of [Zinedine] Zidane and the patience of Florentino [Perez]' due to his lengthy injury list.

The Spanish outlet added that Zidane 'knows that he is a player with whom he can not count for a third of the season, at best'.

There are also concerns from the Spanish side that his love of golf — which he often plays when he has time off — contributes to Bale's back problems, it is reported.

It is understood that Real Madrid would consider parting ways with Bale, who has won three Champions Leagues in four seasons with the club, if they can recoup the £86m they paid Spurs to sign him over four years ago.

Real Madrid are considering selling him for a price 'close to' the £86million he cost 2013

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho is an admirer of the Welshman and has looked to bring him to Old Trafford in the past.

The Premier League giants were strongly linked with a move for Bale last summer but the Welshman opted to remain in Spain.

Bale has made 10 appearances for Zidane's men this season, scoring three goals.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4965516/Real-Madrid-consider-selling-Gareth-Bale.html
mending beli Griezmann sekalian, masih muda & gak gampang cedera kayak Bale
Old 15-11-2017, 12:24 PM   #16
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United handed transfer boost as Real Madrid 'are ready to sell Gareth Bale and replace him with Paris Saint-Germain starlet Kylian Mbappe'

* Real Madrid have grown frustrated with Gareth Bale's injury troubles
* The Spanish giants are ready to sell the Welsh international, according to reports
* Manchester United showed interest in Bale and are prime candidates to buy him
*Real Madrid have grown frustrated with Gareth Bale's injury problems and are ready to cut their losses on the winger next summer.

The Wales international has been hit with a number of injuries since moving to the Spanish capital, which has resulted in him playing just 63 per cent of matches.

And according to AS, Real Madrid's top brass are prepared to sell their club-record signing and fill the void by scuppering Paris Saint-Germain's bid to permanently sign Kylian Mbappe next summer.

Real Madrid have grown frustrated with Gareth Bale's injures and are ready to cut their losses. Bale has played 63 per cent of matches since joining and missed 40 of the last 60

The Spanish outlet claim that Bale's lengthy injury list — which has seen him miss 40 out of the last 60 matches for the La Liga giants — has seen his stock plummet from £133million to £80million.

Bale has not played for Madrid since their 3-1 win over Borussia Dortmund in the Champions League on September 26 and his most recent injury — a hamstring tear — means he faces more time on the sidelines.

Real Madrid reportedly declined any advances from Jose Mourinho last summer, in hope that Bale could rediscover his best form for the La Liga and Champions League holders.

But Manchester United's protracted interest in the former Tottenham superstar makes them the primary candidates to take an £80million gamble on the injury-prone Welshman.

Any switch to Old Trafford could then pave the way for Madrid to swoop for French wonderkid Mbappe.

Financial Fair Play could force the Parisians to sell some of their prized assets and the report claims Madrid could be interested in making Mbappe their latest marquee signing.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5080767/Man-Utd-boost-Real-Madrid-ready-sell-Gareth-Bale.html
Old 15-12-2017, 03:59 PM   #17
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Bale Dikabarkan Capai Kesepakatan Prakontrak dengan MU
Doni Wahyudi - detikSport

Madrid - Musim ini mungkin akan jadi yang terakhir dijalani Gareth Bale dalam seragam Real Madrid. Media Spanyol mengabarkan dia bakal pindah ke Manchester United.

Media Spanyol, Diario Gol, mengklaim kalau Bale sudah mencapai kesepakatan prakontrak dengan The Red Devils. Transaksi transfer itu diyakini akan terjadi dalam waktu dekat.

Pihak El Real disebutkan meminta bayaran 79 juta pound sterling, namun MU hanya bersedia menyetor 53 juta poundsterling. Demikian dikutip dari DailyStar.

Bale dihadang berbagai cedera dalam beberapa periode terakhir. Hal mana membuat kontribusinya untuk El Real menjadi sangat minim. Di musim ini dia baru bermain 11 kali.

Bale mencetak gol penentu kemenangan Madrid daat berhadapan dengan Al Jazira di ajang Piala Dunia Antarklub. Kemenangan itu mengantar Madrid melangkah ke final untuk berhadapan dengan Gremio.

Code:
https://sport.detik.com/sepakbola/liga-inggris/d-3770835/bale-dikabarkan-capai-kesepakatan-prakontrak-dengan-mu
kalo sesuai dengan tawaran United 53 juta okelah, tapi kalo Madrid minta 79 juta mending Griezmann aja, Bale kan sering cedera belakangan ini, ngapain beli 'pemain kaca'
Old 17-12-2017, 12:04 AM   #18
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Jika memang Bale berhasil direkrut United maka bisa jadi kontrak Ibra nanti tidak diperpanjang..
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2017, 10:15 PM   #19
theater of dream
Come on beibeh......

Thanked 1,219 Times in 846 Posts
Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
theater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant future

Visit theater of dream's Facebook Visit theater of dream's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andi Istiabudi View Post
Jika memang Bale berhasil direkrut United maka bisa jadi kontrak Ibra nanti tidak diperpanjang..
Tapi gw rasa ngga hubungan nya, kontrak Ibra tergantung performa, pemain yg besar kemungkinan out adalah Mikhi

Sent from my Lenovo A6000 using Forum Runner

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
theater of dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2017, 10:09 PM   #20
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by theater of dream View Post
Tapi gw rasa ngga hubungan nya, kontrak Ibra tergantung performa, pemain yg besar kemungkinan out adalah Mikhi

Sent from my Lenovo A6000 using Forum Runner
Kita lihat saja nanti gimana keputusan Mou, Bang Rahmad.
Semoga saja benar Bale bakal gabung ke United agar serangan bisa makin gencar, hehehe..
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 17
Andi Istiabudi, Blacklist7, dhodoadrian, fey777, goodfron, h-ANG, Hand_rooney, ivanzferdinand, penk22_, Rean, revald, rio vander vidic, SatriaRedArmy, tumpal_oneunited, wira_ozora, xkeiszglf34, zudomiriku