United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 16-10-2012, 06:30 PM   #1
Redsbusby
BANG to the KE

Thanked 3,073 Times in 1,811 Posts
Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
Redsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond repute
Default René Meulensteen

Salah satu orang dibalik kesuksesan perkembangan pemain muda Manchester United nih... tambah naik daun lagi setelah rentetan pemain muda hasil didikannya mulai mencuri perhatian dari Morrison, Shawcross, Cleverley, hingga Welbeck...

Poland v England: Roy Hodgson should thank coach Rene Meulensteen for Tom Cleverley and Danny Welbeck

By Henry Winter | Telegraph

Two of a kind: Tom Cleverley (left) and Danny Welbeck celebrate another goal against San Marino on Friday Photo: GETTY IMAGES

When England’s plane flies over Holland today en route to Warsaw for Tuesday’s World Cup qualifier against Poland, Roy Hodgson should look out of the window and give thanks to a certain Dutchman.

For it was the enlightened coaching of Rene Meulensteen that helped enhance the technique of Tom Cleverley and Danny Welbeck. Now assisting Sir Alex Ferguson, Meulensteen was skills development coach at Manchester United’s academy from 2001 to 2005.

A disciple of the skill-enriching Coerver Method, Meulensteen encouraged youngsters like Cleverley and Welbeck to express themselves, treating the ball as a friend, enjoying its company and potential. With Les Kershaw, the then academy director, committed to four v four matches, United led the way in player development.

Back in 2005, having worked with prospects like Welbeck and Cleverley, Meulensteen observed that if their generation “carries on maturing, they’ll have skills coming out of their ears”.

He had a mantra for the youngsters, wise counsel when he gathered them in the centre-circle of the indoor pitch at Carrington. “You all have the ability,” Meulensteen told them. “But do you have the confidence to play in front of 10,000 people, 20,000, 30,000? Use all your time training.

“Don’t waste it. Learn. Train hard, work hard. Take responsibility.”

Cleverley and Welbeck increasingly take responsibility. “Rene did a lot of on-the-ball things, as many touches on the ball as you can, very technical work and that’s paying off now because we’re both comfortable on the ball,’’ reflected Cleverley on Sunday. “I’ve also been lucky to work with people at United like Paul McGuinness and Eric Harrison who’ve improved me.”

United’s new breed are pushing through into positions of prominence, as much with country as club. Cleverley, 23, has started all four games for Hodgson this season. Welbeck, 21, scored twice against San Marino on Friday.

Even if both are left out against Poland as Hodgson considers a more experienced line-up, their long-term importance is clear.

“I’ve been at the club since I was 11," continued Cleverley, “and Danny has been there since nine so we’ve built up a relationship, on and off the pitch. I feel comfortable playing with him and he’s a good lad as well. He’s got everything to be a top-class striker: his movement, which he’s always working on, his touch, his finishing, pace, power. We’ve got a great strike-force for England and Welbz is part of that.”

A certain club-mate is very much part of that. Such is Wayne Rooney’s importance to the national cause that Hodgson suggested over the weekend that he could inherit the armband when Steven Gerrard steps down.

“I definitely agree with the manager when he says Wayne can captain in the long-term,’’ said Cleverley. “He has all the attributes to be a top-class captain: he’s a leader, a winner. On Friday, he was quite vocal in the dressing-room. He was chipping in with points, to improve the team.

“If people need telling, Wazza’s not afraid to do that, even in training. If I’m on his team and we’re not winning he’ll let me know. I’m quite good at taking criticism - as long as it’s constructive. If someone like Wayne Rooney’s giving you good advice, or shouting good advice, I’ll take it on board.

“Wayne Rooney has had a lot of experience that me, Welbeck and all the young players in the squad can tap into. He’s definitely someone you could go to for advice. We’re lucky to have a lot like that at United like Giggsy and Scholesy with the way they carry themselves out on the pitch. And Rio. These are players we can model ourselves on and hopefully have the careers they’ve had. I’m always driven. Careers can be judged on appearances and titles and I’ve not got many of either yet. I won League One at Leicester and the Community Shield - if that counts.”

As well as those like Meulensteen who shaped his early years, Cleverley has been fortunate that Ferguson always believed in him, sending him off on loan to sharpen his game-craft.

“He’s a great manager to work under,’’ said Cleverley. “He’s developed me. I trust him with everything. I was always very small as a youngster and I was lucky United put their faith in me because maybe some other clubs wouldn’t. I went out on loan to Watford, Wigan Athletic, Leicester and I thoroughly enjoyed it all. But when you’re out on loan and see world—class players winning titles at United it does seem a hard mountain to climb. But I’m a big believer that if you work hard enough you can achieve as much as you want. That hard work will carry on and hopefully I’ll be sitting here next season with a few bits of silverware.

“I always try to stay grounded. I got a day off on Saturday and just went back to my mum’s in Bradford. I don’t want to sit here and say I’m completely level-headed but it does annoy me a bit when people say I’m getting ahead of myself. Every morning I wake up and think how lucky I am to be playing for the team which all my boyhood heroes played for and for my country.’’ With a little help from Rene Meulensteen.

Yang mau komen atau share sputar orang kedua setelah SAF dan Phelan ini silahkan, ditunggu

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

THE ONLY THING WE WANT TO LOSE THIS SEASON IS THE DEBT
Redsbusby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2012, 08:13 PM   #2
fredrian.seven
captain
Welcome Mou

Mentioned: 126 Post(s)
fredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant future
Default Re: René Meulensteen

Kadang mikir ni pelatih jasanya rasanya lebih banyak dibanding Mike Phelan.He... Tapi ya mungkin Rene lebih ke tekniknya sedangkan Phelan ke personal #soktau
fredrian.seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2012, 08:21 PM   #3
Ucup Carrick
captain
Rock n' Roll All Day and All
Of The Night

Thanked 1,304 Times in 618 Posts
Mentioned: 49 Post(s)
Ucup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of light

ada profilnya di wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ren%C3%A9_Meulensteen

ternyata pemain juga tapi cuma amatir....
Old 16-10-2012, 08:29 PM   #4
VaDLi
first team
fb.com/vadli | twitter @vadli

Thanked 1,733 Times in 898 Posts
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
VaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant future

Visit VaDLi's Facebook Visit VaDLi's Twitter Visit VaDLi's YouTube

Teams managed
Years Team
1990-1993 NEC Nijmegen (youth)
1993–1999 Qatar U18
1999–2000 Al-Ittihad
2000–2001 Al-Sadd
2001–2006 Manchester United (youth)
2005–2006 Manchester United (reserves)
2006–2007 Brøndby
2007– Manchester United (first team coach)

Quote:
René Meulensteen (born 25 March 1964) is a Dutch football coach. He holds both the UEFA "A" and the Royal Dutch FA "TCI" coaching licenses. Meulensteen played football himself in the Dutch lower leagues as a midfielder but he retired from playing at the age of 29. He is currently employed by Manchester United, serving as their first team coach.
While still playing, he became a youth coach at NEC Nijmegen. A keen admirer of the training methods of Wiel Coerver, he went to Qatar at age 29 to work with Coerver, and the national youth players of Qatar. He went on to coach both the Qatar national team under 16's and under 17's youth sides. In 1999, he became manager of Qatari side Al-Etehad (now known as Al-Gharrafa). While Manchester United were lifting the 1999 UEFA Champions League trophy, Meulensteen was lifting the Middle East equivalent Arab Cup trophy. In 2000 he moved to league rivals Al-Sadd, where he managed the team to winning the domestic Emir Cup competition.
As Meulensteen objected to the team management's inclusion of particular foreign players in Al-Saad, he left the club. Having already showed interest in Meulensteen before he moved to Al-Saad, Sir Alex Ferguson and academy director Les Kershaw persuaded him to join Manchester United as "Skills Development Coach" in 2001, coaching all of the youngsters from age 9 to 21. In December 2005, Sir Alex Ferguson promoted him to manage Manchester United's reserve team, after the departure of Ricky Sbragia who left to become first team coach with Sam Allardyce and Sammy Lee at Bolton Wanderers. Meulensteen retained his role as "Skills Development Coach".
In June 2006, he signed a three year contract with Danish club Brøndby IF to become first team coach of the club. Also in 2006, Meulensteen completed his UEFA Pro License. His first half year as Brøndby coach turned out unsuccessful. In the winter break following the first half of the 2006-07 Danish Superliga season, Brøndby were in 7th place, 19 points adrift the leading side, local rivals F.C. Copenhagen. As Brøndby had finished as either champions or runners-up every year since the 1994-95 season, on January 5, 2007, Meulensteen and Brøndby IF dissolved their cooperation. Meulensteen didn't share the same views in the way forward as members of the Brøndby IF board. Meulensteen returned to live in Manchester, while Brøndby IF hired former head coach and then youth trainer Tom Køhlert as head coach for 2½ years.
On 18 January 2007, Meulensteen rejoined Manchester United as technical skills development coach mainly to work with the first team. After the departure in July 2008 of their assistant manager, Carlos Queiroz to Portugal as their national team manager, Meulensteen took over as first team coach, with Mike Phelan being promoted to assistant manager. Both assumed their new roles on 13 August 2008.[3]
Since his appointment as first team coach, Rene has helped Sir Alex Ferguson secure the Premier League title in 2007–08, 2008–09, 2010–11; the Community Shield in 2008, 2010, 2011, the League Cup in 2008–09 and 2009–10; the UEFA Champions League in 2007–08 and FIFA Club World Cup in 2008
Old 16-10-2012, 08:41 PM   #5
Redsbusby
BANG to the KE

Thanked 3,073 Times in 1,811 Posts
Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
Redsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond repute

Disini dimana ya pernah ada yg ngebahasa ttg Wiel Coerver (yang filosofinya diikuti Meulensteen diatas)... kalo gak salah ttg buku, apa gw dapet di tv yah bukunya dr coach siapa gt tentang bahan ajar di akademi sepakbola

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

THE ONLY THING WE WANT TO LOSE THIS SEASON IS THE DEBT
Redsbusby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2013, 08:25 AM   #6
troy andreas
min tolong ket sekum diremove.

Thanked 1,947 Times in 1,102 Posts
Mentioned: 273 Post(s)
troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Visit troy andreas's Twitter

Rene: We're on a mission

First-team coach Rene Meulensteen sat down with Inside United recently...

How would you describe your principle goal as a first-team coach at United?
It’s to help prepare the team as a squad and as individuals to guarantee the best possible chance for success in every game. That’s my challenge.

How far ahead are you and Mike Phelan planning as coaches? Days, weeks or longer?
We look at things in the shorter term when it comes to training, but of course we keep a close eye on the big challenges coming up. The most recent challenge was having Sunderland away on the Saturday and the FA Cup replay with Chelsea 48 hours later after the international break – that was a challenge in itself because you prepare for Sunderland then you’re straight into Chelsea. We always work hard before every game on each opponent and we also needed to look at our players and see how they were after the internationals and what recovery they needed. Of course, you’re always looking ahead, but my focus in the short-term is to work on making sure the everyday training routines are well planned and well executed.

How do you see football and coaching at the top level developing in the future?
Too many people are looking for an answer that is right in front of them. You can look back at how football has changed, and it has in terms of the environment being more professional nowadays and having fitter players. I think everyone’s executed all the systems out there, whether it be 4-4-2, 4-3-3, 4-2-3-1 or whatever, but that’s not what makes the difference. The one factor that stands out through the years, going from Di Stefano, Puskas, Cruyff, Beckenbauer and Maradona through to Ronaldo and Messi and those types of players, is the fact that these are the ones who have that level of skill to make the difference. You then want to combine that with one and two-touch football similar to the way Barcelona play and their philosophy of high pressing and getting the ball forward quickly. So, to develop the players of the future you need to help them master the skills of the players mentioned and combine them with one and two-touch football. It’s then about using those skills at the right time in the right place.

Are you proud to see youngsters such as Danny Welbeck and Tom Cleverley putting into practice what you’ve been teaching them for years now?
Absolutely. As a club we can develop players who can be world class. That’s the level we operate on. The fact that Danny and Tom have come through the ranks and become England internationals is something to be really proud of. Players like Tom and Danny have been brought up on everything about this club, the history, the tradition… they are the heartbeat of the club.

What do you do when you have a player coming into the club already at the level of Robin van Persie? What can you do for him as a coach?
It’s such an exciting challenge when a player like Robin arrives. Our first job was to help make sure he settled in quickly. It was an advantage to us that we knew what sort of player he was. The biggest challenge for us was to, as quickly as possible, create an environment whereby Robin understood what the club is about, what the training is about and what the expectations are. It could not have gone any better – he’s been absolutely brilliant, and hopefully that will continue for the next two months and beyond.

What’s given you most satisfaction about the way United have performed this season?
I can tell you the biggest disappointment: losing to Madrid. We all know what happened at Old Trafford and what an impact that had on the remainder of the tie. That was very disappointing as I felt there was a strong belief in the squad that we could go all the way this season. Other than that, I can only be pleased at the way we have, after the massive disappointment of last season, bounced back and said to ourselves: ‘We’re going to do all we can to make sure this doesn’t happen again’. There has been a certain determination in our performances… I’ve sensed it in training as well. The players know we’re on a mission. We’re now at a stage where the end is coming into view and the challenge intensifies. We’re certainly very satisfied to be in the position we’re in and hopefully it can only get better because I think the players feel we need to not only win this trophy back but make a statement in the way we hopefully do it.

The players always talk about this being the most exciting time of the season. Is it the same for the coaching staff?
Absolutely. We will never forget what happened last season – there is nothing more disappointing for everyone involved when you work so hard to stand there empty-handed at the end of the season. I don’t want to feel like that ever again. That experience has an unbelievable after-effect. Everyone couldn’t wait to get started again this season. We are so fortunate to work for a club of this size and for a manager that has achieved so much and is still as hungry as he was before he won his first trophy, and that transmits itself to us and the players. The biggest lesson you can learn is that success in the past is not a guarantee for the future. If you take your eye off the ball and lose a trophy it hurts. You need to value the fact that every trophy, no matter what it is, is important, as is the feeling that goes with winning that trophy. That’s something that stays with you forever. That’s what we are all working towards achieving.
troy andreas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 08:02 PM   #7
troy andreas

troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Boss still has plenty to offer

Report by Adam Marshall

First-team coach Rene Meulensteen has described life under Sir Alex at Carrington as he insists the boss still has plenty to offer in his new role as a board member.

The Dutchman was surprised to hear the Scot reveal his decision to retire after discussing plans for next season and will clearly miss working so closely with the greatest manager the game has ever seen.

It is also evident that the character portrayed in the media is very different to the one that engenders such a great spirit at the training ground on a daily basis.

"I didn't see it coming to be fairly honest," Meulensteen informed MUTV. "I didn't have any sort of indication from him and we were talking and in discussion for next season so it came as very unexpected.

"He has been fantastic and this is a great opportunity for me to express that people have totally the wrong perception of what sort of man he really is. That's because the cameras during the game portray a different sort of picture to how he is day-to-day, working with him.

"He is fantastic to work for, has enormous knowledge, enormous drive and it spurred everyone on. The way we came back this season, in the fashion we did, is clear evidence of that. "There wasn't a day that would go by where he didn't have a laugh. He loved to crack a joke, get involved and take the mickey out of other people but wouldn't mind if it was the other way around as well.

"The manager learned to delegate and trust the staff around him and that put a lot of responsibility on ourselves [the coaching team] but it created a really, really good working environment."

When asked if he is pleased the manager is still staying on in some capacity, as a director and an ambassador, Meulensteen replied: "Absolutely. I think it would have been absolutely ridiculous to walk away from this completely. I still think, behind the scenes, he has got things to offer."
Old 28-05-2013, 09:23 AM   #8
troy andreas

Siap- siap pindahin thread ini, colek para momod. Ane belum punya akses nih

================================================== ====

All change! Meulensteen latest member of Ferguson's Old Trafford coaching team to seek new challenge
By JOHN EDWARDS

Rene Meulensteen is set to complete a cull of Manchester United’s coaching staff after asking for 24 hours to consider a change of role under new Old Trafford boss David Moyes.
Sportsmail understands the highly-rated Dutchman has been told his days as first-team coach are over following Sir Alex Ferguson’s retirement, but that he can remain at United as head of their youth set-up.
United value his expertise and would be happy for him to revert to a role he filled before being promoted by Ferguson.

But it is understood he is leaning towards making a clean break and is ready to confirm that he will follow assistant manager Mike Phelan and goalkeeping coach Eric Steele out of Old Trafford in the next 24 hours.
Meulensteen evidently backs himself to land another senior coaching post and is already attracting interest in his homeland. FC Twente are keen to appoint him as their new manager and are believed to have made initial contact.
But they are only prepared to offer him a 12-month deal, and it is understood he has already declined it.
As Meulensteen prepares to make it a clean sweep of coaching departures, since Ferguson ended his 26-year reign, Moyes is ready to further bolster his backroom staff, after already lining up roles for Jimmy Lumsden and former England keeper Chris Woods.
Phil Neville could become his No 2, if the former Everton skipper misses out on the manager’s job at Goodison Park, while Steve Round could also come under consideration.

HTML Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2331581/Rene-Meulensteen-seeks-Manchester-United-exit-departure-Sir-Alex-Ferguson.html
Old 28-05-2013, 09:29 AM   #9
fredrian.seven
captain
Welcome Mou

Mentioned: 126 Post(s)
fredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant future

Ngeri... langsung pada minggat semua pasca pensiun Fergie. Jadi inget (lagi) sama (klo nggak salah) Chicago Bulls pasca mundurnya Jordan.

Musim debut yang berat buat Moyes. Ditinggal orang2 lawas yang paham.jeroan United.
fredrian.seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2013, 10:32 AM   #10
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter

Yah paling ndak jika memang benar Phil Nev jadi di dapuk ngegantiin Rene, doi tau lah sedikit banyak jeroan United, meski udah lama juga ninggalin OT-nya ...

Good luck deh buat Meneer Rene ....
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rondwisan For This Useful Post:

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 100
A.Per Utd, adittelor, ali_iyan, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, Aso Chrisjefta, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bucay deathbat, Byyou da silva, cecepuchino, chest, choco22, Craze_26, danygiggsy, dery pramudito, dhodoadrian, Didit_GGMU, doanilman, dudut, ecly_watchaa, endhy_cantona, eyeofday, fadlysyah, Fajar_, fajrinited, Federico27, ferly_Liemz, finza_13, fredrian.seven, GeaErang, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, heifani, hendiplast, iamsetia, id4y, il_capitano, intjeachmad, irfan_thered, irfi_1, irhamutd, jarpop, jifortin, Lucky_Cantona007, MichaelMU, mochies5, Muhammad Nizar, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, oldark, Om Juna, Oom Panda, paiman, penk22_, psichopat, putra_ME, Rean, Red Stain, Redsbusby, revald, rio vander vidic, Rizana, ronald hars, Roronoa Rooney, Ryan_lallo, saksono, sepatu_ancur, sompretz, SR 7, stamansa, Supernan, theater of dream, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, unai cantona, UNITED1878, VaDLi, vanmuujii, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, Victory, w.keane27, wazzapoetra, Wengge Schmeichel, wira_ozora, zudomiriku