United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 08-01-2016, 01:22 PM   #1
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Odion Ighalo

Manchester United move would be hard to turn down for boyhood fan Odion Ighalo

* Watford striker Odion Ighalo has been in superb form this season
* The Nigeria international has scored 14 Premier League goals
* He has been linked with a big-money move away from Vicarage Road
* Ighalo admits he would find it hard to reject Manchester United
* He grew up supporting United as a boy and idolising Andy Cole

Watford striker Odion Ighalo says he would only leave Vicarage Road if Manchester United came calling.

The 26-year-old has been one of the standout performers this season, netting 14 Premier League goals in 20 appearances, a tally on surpassed by Everton's Romelu Lukaku and Leicester's Jamie Vardy (both 15).

His form has attracted interest from some of Europe's elite clubs, including Atletico Madrid and Roma, but Ighalo has ruled out a move to anywhere other than Old Trafford.

Watford striker Odion Ighalo admits he would find it hard to turn down an offer from Manchester Untied

The Nigeria international told The Sun: 'I don't think I will be moving but I'm not sure I could say no if United called.'

He went on to explain: 'They were my team growing up. I loved watching Andy Cole and Dwight Yorke.

'They were my idols and playing at Old Trafford has always been a dream.'

Watford, who were promoted from the Championship in May, have been exceeding expectations this term.

Despite being widely tipped as relegation candidates, Quique Sanchez Flores' men find themselves sitting comfortably ninth in the table with 29 points, 12 clear of the drop zone.

The Red Devils, meanwhile, by their own high standards at least, are struggling.

Igahlo vs Wayne Rooney and Anthony Martial graphic supplied by daily fantasy football game Oulala

United are fifth in the table and their performances, particularly relating to their lack of cutting edge in front of goal, have led to criticism for manager Louis van Gaal.

United have failed to score seven times in the league this season while also recently experiencing a six-game winless run.

They have also exited the Champions League at the group-stage and Van Gaal's future has been cast into doubt.

Ighalo signed for Watford from Serie A side Udinese in 2014, initially on loan, before making the switch permanent within three months.

Since making his senior international debut for Nigeria earlier this year, he has scored two goals in seven caps.

While he admitted that speculation surrounding Ighalo was natural given his ability, fellow Hornets striker and club captain Troy Deeney is confident that his team-mate will stay put.

'He is not going in January. So come and want him as much as you want but I know Gino (the Watford owner Giampaolo Pozzo) and it just wouldn't make sense,' said Deeney.

'The value of selling Odion for, what would he be worth? £20million, £25m? Or staying up and getting £200m? Simple business maths, he's not going to sell him.'

Deeney later told talkSPORT: 'I think his comments (about United) were taken out of context a little bit.

'He isn't going to leave in January. The manager and owner have made that clear.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3388325/Watford-star-Odion-Ighalo-admits-not-sure-turn-dream-boyhood-club-Manchester-United.html
rekrut aja sepaket ama Deeney biar jadi Cole-Yorke jilid II
Old 02-02-2020, 04:11 AM   #2
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Odion Jude Ighalo

Pemain asal Nigeria yang merupakan pinjaman dari Shanghai Shenhua hingga akhir musim ini untuk memperkuat lini depan United

UNITED COMPLETE LOAN MOVE FOR NIGERIAN STRIKER IGHALO

Manchester United can confirm that Odion Ighalo will join on loan from Shanghai Greenland Shenhua until the end of the season.

A lifelong Reds supporter, the experienced 30-year-old centre-forward is set to bolster our squad for the second half of the campaign, as the club competes in the Premier League, UEFA Europa League and Emirates FA Cup.

Speaking about the loan deal, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer said: “Odion is an experienced player. He will come in and give us an option of a different type of centre-forward for the short spell he’s staying with us.

“A great lad and very professional, he will make the most of his time here.”

Ighalo began his professional career in his native Nigeria with local clubs Prime and Julius Berger, before sealing a transfer to Norwegian side Lyn in 2007.

A year later, a move to Udinese in Italy eventually led to loan spells with Granada (twice), Cesena and Watford in the Premier League.

While at Vicarage Road with the Hornets, Ighalo impressively scored 40 goals from exactly 100 appearances across all competitions.

During that time he made three appearances against United and one at Old Trafford, losing twice and winning once, while also earning an assist.

That fruitful spell with Watford convinced Chinese team Changchun Yatai to sign him in 2017 and, two years later, in 2019, the Nigerian linked up with Shanghai Greenland Shenhua.

Across all clubs in his career so far, Ighalo has scored 131 goals from 322 appearances.

The forward has also earned 35 caps for Nigeria and scored 16 times, notably finishing as top scorer in the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations in Egypt.

Speaking in 2016, Ighalo admitted that United would be a dream move for him as a lifelong supporter of the Reds.

“They were my team growing up,” he was quoted as saying. “I loved watching Andy Cole and Dwight Yorke on TV. They were my idols and playing at Old Trafford has always been a dream.”

We all look forward to welcoming Ighalo to the Theatre of Dreams.

manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 04:13 AM   #3
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Odion Jude Ighalo

Pinjam Ighalo, Man United Cuma Bayar Sepertiga Gajinya
Mohammad Resha Pratama - detikSport

Manchester - Manchester United resmi meminjam Odion Ighalo dari Shanghai Shenhua. Meski Ighalo bergaji fantastis, Setan Merah cuma membayar sepertiganya. Kok, bisa?

Ighalo didatangkan MU mepet-mepet jelang penutupan bursa transfer Januari dengan kontrak enam bulan. Striker asal Nigeria itu diproyeksikan mengisi kekosongan di lini depan sepeninggal Marcus Rashford yang cedera.

"Manchester United mengonfirmasi bahwa Odion Ighalo akan bergabung dari Shanghai Shenhua dengan status pinjaman hingga akhir musim. Selama datang, Odion!," demikian pernyataan resmi klub.

Ighalo masih berada di Shanghai saat deal tercapai dan akan terbang ke Manchester akhir pekan ini untuk menjalani tes medis, demi merampungkan kepindahannya. Ighalo diharapkan juga bisa mempertajam lini serang MU.

Pasalnya, Ighalo punya catatan gol oke saat memperkuat Watford sedari 2015 hingga 2017. Pemain 30 tahun itu membuat 39 gol dari 39 penampilan, termasuk 15 gol di musim debutnya bersama Watford di Premier League.

Sayangnya, Ighalo menurun di musim keduanya karena cuma bikin satu gol dari 18 laga sebelum pindah ke Changchun Yatai pada 2017. Tapi, catatan 15 gol di Premier League itu adalah yang terbaik di antara striker MU saat ini, termasuk Rashford yang maksimal cuma bisa bikin 14 gol di liga.

Dengan cederanya Rashford dan menyisakan Anthony Martial serta Mason Greenwood, Ighalo diprediksi bisa jadi pilihan utama Ole Gunnar Solskjaer. Bicara soal pemain dari klub China, sudah pasti Ighalo punya gaji selangit.

Dilansir Daily Mail, Ighalo punya gaji 300 ribu paun atau sekitar Rp 5,4 M per pekan dari Shanghai. Jumlah ini setara dengan beberapa pemain top MU seperti Paul Pogba dan David de Gea.

MU lantas meminta keringanan kepada Shanghai dan hanya diharuskan membayar sepertiganya, yakni sekitar Rp 1,8 M per pekannya. Tapi, MU diwajibkan membayar biaya peminjaman sekitar 2-4 juta paun atau sekitar maksimal Rp 72 M.

MU mengalihkan buruan ke Ighalo setelah gagal mendapatkan Joshua King dari Bournemouth yang dihargai 40 juta paun. Harga itu terbilang sangat tinggi untuk pemain yang cuma jadi pengganti sementara Rashford.
Old 02-02-2020, 07:41 AM   #4
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Mungkin jika penampilannya bagus hingga akhir musim bukan mustahil Ighalo bakal permanen..

Old 02-02-2020, 10:32 AM   #5
rio vander vidic
first team
-

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
rio vander vidic has a spectacular aura aboutrio vander vidic has a spectacular aura about

ini alternatif yg sangat kepepet ya😆😆😆
rio vander vidic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 07:21 PM   #6
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Odion Ighalo: Striker Baru Man United Setajam Apa di Premier League?
Lucas Aditya - detikSport

Jakarta - Odion Ighalo sudah dipinjam oleh Manchester United dari Shanghai Shenhua. Setajam apa eks pemain Watford itu saat bermain di Premier League?
MU mengalami krisis striker tengah dengan cederanya Marcus Rashford. Saat ini, tinggal tersisa Anthony Martial dan Mason Greenwood.

Ighalo didatangkan di saat-saat terakhir bursa transfer musim dingin. MU cuma membayar sepertiga gaji Ighalo di Shanghai Shenhua.

Di Premier League, Ighalo bukan pemain debutan. Dia sudah 55 kali bertanding dengan catatan 16 gol di Liga Inggris dalam data yang dilansir oleh situs resmi Premier League.

Musim terbaik Ighalo terjadi pada Liga Inggris 2015/2016. Dia 15 kali membukukan namanya di papan skor.

Kaki kanan menjadi kekuatan utama Ighalo. Ada sebanyak 12 gol dibuat dengan kaki terkuat Ighalo itu, sebanyak 3 gol dengan kaki kiri, satu sisanya dengan sundulan.

Di antara tim-tim besar, Ighalo paling sering menjebol gawang Liverpool. Pemain Nigeria itu dua kali membobol gawang The Reds saat membantu Watford menang 3-0 dalam laga Liga Inggris pada 20 Desember 2015.

Selain itu, gawang pesaing Man United lain yang berhasil dijebol Ighalo ada Chelsea dan Tottenham Hotspur itu sama-sama sekali dibobol pemain 30 tahun itu.

Ighalo belum diturunkan saat MU ditahan Wolverhampton Wanderers di Liga Inggris, Minggu (2/2/2020) dinihari WIB. Laga di Old Trafford itu selesai 0-0, lini depan MU tampak mandul.

Ighalo mesti sabar menunggu untuk debut bersama MU. Liga Inggris saat ini memasuki winter break.

Pertandingan berat langsung menunggu MU begitu Premier League start lagi. Chelsea yang dihadapi Man United di Stamford Bridge pada 18 Februari 202
Old 03-02-2020, 08:51 AM   #7
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

‘It’s a dream come true’: Odion Ighalo opens up about his love for Manchester United as he speaks for the first time since arriving in the UK following deadline day move

* Odion Ighalo described his move to Manchester United as a 'dream come true'
* The striker completed a loan move until the end of the season on deadline day
* The 30-year-old signed for the club from Chinese club Shanghai Shenhua
* United will hope Ighalo can start quickly after again failing to score vs Wolves

Odion Ighalo described his move to Manchester United as a 'dream come true' as he arrived in the UK after signing for the club on loan until the end of the season.

The 30-year-old striker sealed a shock loan move to United from Chinese club Shanghai Shenhua in the closing moments of the transfer window on Friday.

The move came as a surprise to many in the footballing world, but after arriving into the city's airport the Nigerian opened up on his long-standing love for the club and excitement about what lies ahead.

Odion Ighalo described his loan move to Manchester United as a 'dream come true'

'Its been crazy. Obviously I am happy to be in Manchester and this is a great opportunity for me', Ighalo told Sky Sports News.

'And I’m grateful to God, my agent and the coach that gave me this opportunity to be here. I’m happy to be here to work hard with the team and finish very well this season.

'It’s a dream come true because since I was a kid I have always dreamed about Man United, but this is reality now.'

The Nigerian completed a deadline day loan move from Chinese club Shanghai Shenhua. Ighalo arrived into Manchester on Sunday after making the long flight from Shanghai

United will be hoping their new recruit hits the ground running after again failing to score in a 0-0 home draw with Wolves yesterday, meaning they have failed to score in the four league games top scorer Marcus Rashford has been injured.

The move was sealed in dramatic circumstances on the final day of the transfer window, with the deal being announced at one minute past midnight after the window had already closed.

United initially attempted to sign Bournemouth striker Josh King earlier in the day before turning to their attentions to Ighalo, with the player's agent claiming the move only started to gather pace at midday on Friday.

After arriving into Manchester Airport following a long flight from China, the striker said he would be resting on Sunday but is ready to get straight into action with the team starting on Monday.

'Today I will just chill because I have travelled from Shanghai to Manchester. Today (the plan) is just to rest and tomorrow we start to work', Ighalo added.

It is not the first time the Nigerian has played in the Premier League after spending three successful years with Watford, scoring 17 goals and assisting six in the league before his move to China in 2017.

Ighalo could make his debut for the Red Devils against Chelsea on 17 February after the club takes a brief winter break.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7958111/Odion-Ighalo-describes-love-Manchester-United-arrives-UK-shock-loan-move.html
Old 04-02-2020, 08:43 AM   #8
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Default Re: Odion Ighalo

'He needs one month': Manchester United new boy Odion Ighalo might not be fully ready for Premier League until MARCH due to difference in training to China, according to his old manager Quique Sanchez Flores

* Manchester United completed shock deadline day loan deal for Odion Ighalo
* The striker has spent the last years playing in the Chinese Super League
* Quique Sanchez Flores believes it will take a month for Ighalo to get fit

Odion Ighalo's former boss Quique Sanchez Flores has warned it may take up to a month for Manchester United's new signing to reach his peak after completing a shock return to the Premier League.

Sanchez Flores was Ighalo's manager at Watford when the Nigerian struck 17 goals in a season, before also coaching him for a short time at Shanghai Shenua in China.

The Old Trafford side will be hoping the 30-year-old can rediscover that form this season, but Sanchez Flores warned that standards between China and England differ greatly.

Sanchez Flores told The Athletic: 'Mainly, the problem is how they train in China. It is not the same as in England.

'Is he really ready for first-team matches in the Premier League because the physical difference is so big? He probably needs one month to recover the full rhythm.

'The good thing is he knows his body well, works hard on injury prevention and he is always working after training.

'I should say, also, that I felt in China, he gave exactly the same effort and quality as he gave me four years ago. We had the feeling in China that he could recover a high level with any team in Europe.'

Quique Sanchez Flores has issued a warning over Odion Ighalo's current state of fitness. Ighalo found the net 39 times during a two-and-a-half year spell with the Hornets

Sahcez Flores still believes Ighalo can shine under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer as Manchester United strive to climb the league.

The Spaniard added: 'I have an amazing impression of the player. I fell in love with him. As a guy, he's professional. He's a straight arrow. As a person, his life is private. He has strong Christian values and he is respectful.

'As a player, it is difficult to explain Ighalo. His first quality is he can protect the ball and he gives time to the team to get up the field and win the second ball. It's so difficult to get the ball from him. He's stronger than he looks.

'Four years ago, when we put ball in the space, he was also super fast. Now, with five years difference, he is a bit different… but he will always be fine in a physical battle.

'We played him up front in a two with Troy Deeney and they knew each other inside out but he is absolutely fine to play as a lone frontman, too. One of his most valuable qualities is that his team-mates very quickly learn his strengths and he adapts very well.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7962109/Manchester-United-new-boy-Odion-Ighalo-not-ready-MARCH-according-former-boss.html
Old 04-02-2020, 08:54 AM   #9
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Odion Ighalo 'could have the same impact as Eric Cantona' for Manchester United, says former keeper Mark Bosnich

* Mark Bosnich says it was imperative that Man United signed a striker in January
* The club's former goalkeeper says there is no pressure on him to perform
* Bosnich has drawn comparisons with United's signing of Eric Cantona in 1992

Former Manchester United goalkeeper Mark Bosnich says Odion Ighalo 'could have the same impact as Eric Cantona' for Manchester United.

United signed Ighalo on a shock six-month loan deal from Shanghai Shenhua on transfer deadline day after a desperate late search for a striker.

The signing of Ighalo has been questioned by critics but the Nigerian boasts a decent record of 17 goals in 55 Premier League games for Watford.

Mark Bosnich has tipped Odion Ighalo to make a similar impact to Eric Cantona at Man United. Ighalo joined United on a shock six-month loan deal from Shanghai Shenhua on Deadline Day

The 30-year-old has also found the back of the net 16 times in 35 appearances for Nigeria and Bosnich has warned doubters not to write him off.

'This was an emergency signing,' Bosnich told Sky Sports News.

'I can understand a lot of people taking about a scatter gun approach, well it had to be with Marcus Rashford being out.

'The top four is still possible for Manchester United, they had to go and get somebody.

'The boy that's come in (Ighalo) has got nothing to lose, nobody expects anything unbelievable from him but they definitely needed somebody in that position.'

Back in November 1992, United bought Cantona from Leeds United in a £1.2million, with the Frenchman firing the club to their first Premier League title.

And, while United have no chance of winning the title this season, Bosnich believes Ighalo could make a sizeable impact at Old Trafford.

'You never know,' he added. 'A long, long time ago Manchester United signed a certain Frenchman (Eric Cantona) who no one really expected much from and he ended up propelling them to one of their most successful seasons of all time.'

United are now seventh in the Premier League after Saturday's 0-0 draw with Wolves but Bosnich has backed the club to make the top four.

Bosnich believes Ighalo is the right type of striker United needed to add goals to their attack. The Nigerian also boasts an impressive record of 16 goals in 35 games at international level

'I think they can [make the top four], there's no doubt about that,' he added.

'Six points at this stage of the season for me is still nothing.

'The big question of them not scoring goals is the way that they're playing.

'People would have a lot more confidence if they had been watching performances and saying okay this team is actually going somewhere.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7961791/Odion-Ighalo-impact-Eric-Cantona-Manchester-United-says-Mark-Bosnich.html
kalo impactnya kayak Cantona? terlalu lebay ah si Bosnich ini
Old 04-02-2020, 03:18 PM   #10
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute

Semoga Ighalo memberikan dampak positif buat MU.
Amiiin.
tumpal_oneunited is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 15
alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Andi Istiabudi, Artson_Toraja, B4YU, h-ANG, iamsetia, penk22_, Rendi Pardi, rio vander vidic, robby7beckham, tumpal_oneunited, Van_Munandar, zudomiriku