United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 26-11-2015, 03:05 PM   #121
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Ruud van Nistelrooy

Dukungan Nistelrooy nih untuk pemecah rekornya

Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2015, 09:04 AM   #122
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute

Kalo RvN ngedukung vardy untuk mecahin rekornya berarti RvN ngedukung vardy buat ngebobol gawangnya De Gea yah.
Hadeuuhh..
Semoga ga kesampaian deh..
tumpal_oneunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2015, 04:58 PM   #123
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
alfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to behold
Visit alfiandrmwn's Facebook Visit alfiandrmwn's MySpace Visit alfiandrmwn's Twitter Visit alfiandrmwn's YouTube

Van Nistelrooy Tak Menyesal Gabung Real Madrid

Ruud van Nistelrooy mengaku ia tak pernah menyesali keputusannya meninggalkan Manchester United dan bergabung dengan Real Madrid.

Mantan striker Belanda pergi dari Old Trafford di tahun 2006 dan bergabung dengan tim Spanyol, di mana ia mampu membuat 46 gol dalam 68 penampilan untuk klub La Liga.

Nistelrooy, yang kini sudah dianggap sebagai legenda United, tak menyesal meski tak bisa mengakhiri karirnya di Inggris.

"Saya sudah memikirkan tentang itu. Saya tidak pernah menyesalinya karena semua kini sudah berakhir. Jika saya bertahan, bisa jadi semuanya akan berbeda. Pindah ke Real Madrid adalah hal yang bagus," tutur Nistelrooy pada Daily Mail.

"Saya ada di zona nyaman di United, fans mencintai saya dan saya menghadapi semuanya dengan lebih santai. Saya bisa melihat hal tersebut. Di Real Madrid, saya harus kembali membuktikan diri saya.

"Di United, saya tidak harus melakukan itu lagi."
alfiandrmwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2016, 08:31 PM   #124
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter

Mulai musim depan RvN akan melanjutkan pengalamannya di PSV setelah dapat ilmu di Timnas Belanda sejak 2014.

Ruud van Nistelrooy (39) stops as assistant coach of the Dutch national team and starting from the new season as a trainer / coach for the strikers PSV under 17, under 19 and PSV

Van Nistelrooy was as a player between 1998 and 2001 active for PSV and walked in the past year as part of the course coach professional football training with PSV. Previously, he gained experience at the PSV B1, the current PSV under 17. "I've learned a lot over the past two years. Not only during the trainer course, but also in the field at the B1 and PSV. And how beautiful it as a beginning coach also to be involved in the Dutch national team, "Van Nistelrooy responding. "In my time as a player of Orange I naturally close to the job considering the coaching staff, but I've never really realized how much preparation and time it went down and what all there was to see in practice. For my development as a coach is a valuable experience. I am the KNVB also grateful that they have awarded me this opportunity. I'm really looking forward to my new job at PSV, where I'm going to help the young attackers at maximizing their abilities. "

Technical manager Marcel Brands PSV is very pleased with the new role of Van Nistelrooy. "It is known that we attach great importance to the combination of pedagogical savvy youth coaches and former footballers in our training. we have seen during his internship in recent years that Ruud really adds to our staff, so I'm very happy and proud that he is now in this position for us to get started. "

HTML Code:
http://www.psv.nl/psv/nieuws/artikel/nieuwe-functie-van-nistelrooy-bij-psv.htm
Old 03-02-2016, 08:37 PM   #125
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter

Ruud van Nistelrooy stops at Orange

Assistant coach Ruud van Nistelrooy is from the qualifying series for the 2018 World Cup no longer part of the technical staff of the Dutch team. The 70-time international has made it known that his contract that binds him to July this year at the KNVB, do not renew.

He goes at PSV started as a trainer-coach of the spiers of Under 17, Under 19 and Young PSV. Van Nistelrooy (39) that the course UEFA Pro Professional Football Coach follows the KNVB, walked under this program already internship at the Eindhoven eredivisionist.

Van Nistelrooy: "I have learned a lot over the past two years. Not only during the trainer course, but also in the field at the B1 and PSV. And how beautiful it as a beginning coach also to be involved in the Dutch team. In my time as Orange International course I close working given the coaching staff, but I've never really realized how much preparation and time it went down and what all there was to see in practice. For my development as a coach is a valuable experience. What I will continue certainly remember the fantastic way in which I can work with players and staff. I am the KNVB grateful that they have awarded me this opportunity. "

Coach Danny Blind about the departure of Ruud van Nistelrooy: "I am sorry that leaves Ruud, but I understand. He wants to be more on the field. Ruud is a fine man and a fine assistant, where I've worked with very nice recently. I think he has the talent to be and wish him every success at PSV a good coach. "

Van Nistelrooy will continue until June 2016 related to the Dutch team. He acts as the new season in the service of PSV.

HTML Code:
http://www.knvb.nl/nieuws/oranje/nederlands-elftal/16511/ruud-van-nistelrooy-stopt-bij-oranje
Old 21-03-2016, 02:12 PM   #126
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Ruud van Nistelrooy proves he's not rude by nature as former Manchester United star posts picture responding to fan mail

* Manchester United legend replied to fan mail as far as Japan and China
* Ruud van Nistelrooy thanked his fans for the support with Instagram post
* Dutchman hung up his boots in 2012 and is now coaching at PSV
* Van Nistelrooy's scored an incredible 347 club goals in his career

Former Manchester United striker Ruud van Nistelrooy has contradicted his first name by responding to mail from his fans all over the world.

The Dutchman hung up his boots several years ago but his loyal supporters haven't forgotten the lethal marksman, who scored 347 goals in his storied career.

Risking a further onslaught through his letterbox the 39-year-old posted a picture of himself on his Instagram account, poised to scrawl his signature over a photograph of himself.

Ruud van Nistelrooy signs a photo of himself for a fan as he responds to his fan mail for March

Alongside the picture the former Real Madrid striker wrote: 'This months fan mail going out to Japan, China, Poland, Germany, Singapore, England, Spain. Thanks for your ongoing support!'

Van Nistelrooy has moved into coaching since finishing his career at Malaga in 2012 and recently left his role with the Dutch national side to coach to train strikers in PSV Eindhoven's Under 17s, Under 19s and reserves.

He made his name as a striker at the club before joining Manchester United where he enjoyed a prolific five-year spell.

The Dutchman scored an incredible 62 goals in 67 league games for PSV over three seasons, with an overall haul of 75 goals in 91 appearances in all competitions.

PSV are currently top of the Eredivisie, one point ahead of Ajax, and were knocked out of the Champions League on penalties by Atletico Madrid on Tuesday.

Van Nistelrooy had held the record for scoring in the most consecutive Premier League games prior to Jamie Vardy's sensational 11-game run this season.

He finished as the league's top goalscorer with 25 goals in the 2002/03 season as he guided United to the Premier League title.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3499682/Ruud-van-Nistelrooy-proves-s-not-rude-nature-former-Manchester-United-star-posts-picture-responding-fan-mail.html
Old 21-10-2016, 08:33 AM   #127
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Atas Kariernya, Son Berterima Kasih pada Van Nistelrooy
Rossi Finza Noor - detikSport

Leverkusen - Jauh sebelum mendapatkan nama di Tottenham Hotspur, Son Heung-Min lebih dulu membangun reputasi di Bundesliga. Di awal kariernya di Bundesliga itulah dia bertemu Ruud van Nistelrooy.

Awal karier Son tidaklah mudah. Karena bertekad untuk mewujudkan mimpinya bermain di Eropa, Son nekat meninggalkan Korea Selatan pada usia 16 tahun. Ketika itu, dia tidak bisa berbahasa Inggris --apalagi berbahasa Jerman.

Son bergabung dengan tim junior Hamburg SV tanpa ada seorang pun yang dia kenal di sana. Kendala bahasa juga membuatnya benar-benar merasa kesepian dan seringkali rindu kampung halaman. Namun, ia melihat sisi positifnya; keadaan tersebut membuatnya membumi.

Son juga mengaku bersyukur, orang-orang di sekelilingnya bersedia membantunya. Setelah beberapa bulan di Jerman, dia akhirnya bisa berbahasa Jerman. Sampai kemudian dia sukses menembus tim utama Hamburg pada tahun 2010.

Pada Januari 2010, Hamburg mendatangkan Van Nistelrooy dari Real Madrid. Striker asal Belanda itu langsung terpana melihat Son, ketika nama yang disebut terakhir itu melakoni latihan perdananya.

"Ruud van Nistelrooy banyak membantu saya," ungkap Son seperti dilansir ESPNFC.

"Dia melihat saya di latihan perdana saya dan langsung berbicara kepada saya. Dia bilang, saya adalah pemain bagus. Dia membuat saya percaya diri dan saya ingin berterima kasih kepadanya."

"Begitu juga dengan Rafael van der Vaart, dia juga membantu saya. Dia memberitahu saya banyak hal soal sepakbola Inggris dan betapa beratnya sepakbola di sana. Saya masih muda waktu itu dan saya mencoba mempelajari apa pun yang dia katakan," ucap pemain berusia 24 tahun ini.

Son bermain selama tiga musim untuk Hamburg, di mana dia tampil sebanyak 73 kali di Bundesliga dan mencetak 20 gol. Pada 2013, dia pindah ke Bayer Leverkusen, di mana dia mencetak 21 gol dalam 62 penampilan.

Kini, Son menemukan rumah baru di Spurs. Tidak ada lagi kata homesick karena ia sudah fasih berbahasa Inggris dan kedua orang tuanya pun ikut tinggal bersamanya di London.

Ia mengaku mencintai London. Tapi, ada satu yang tidak dia sukai dari London: makanannya.
Old 21-07-2017, 09:49 PM   #128
Andi Istiabudi
manager

RUUD SIGNS UP FOR LEGENDS CLASH

Ruud van Nistelrooy is set to pull on a Manchester United shirt once again after signing up for the highly-anticipated Legends game against Barcelona at Old Trafford.

The former United striker will join a host of star names, including Ronny Johnsen, Wes Brown, Paul Scholes and Dwight Yorke for the match on Saturday 2 September, having previously featured for the ex-Reds against Real Madrid in 2013.

Van Nistelrooy remains a favourite among fans at Old Trafford after scoring 150 goals in just 219 appearances for the club between 2001 and 2006, and, in an exclusive interview with ManUtd.com, says he cannot wait to return to Manchester.

"It will be great to be back at Old Trafford," he said. "I was lucky enough to represent United for five years and the support I received from the fans is something I'll never forget.

"In that sense, it will be good to go back, show them my gratitude and enjoy the game."

www.manutd.com
Old 12-08-2017, 12:07 AM   #129
delongedee
academy
@idhamdee GloryUnited

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
delongedee Ready for being a real United Indonesia
Visit delongedee's Twitter

Waktu doi maen di psv berharap banget fergie beli dia,eh jadi kenyataan
Old 01-09-2017, 12:26 AM   #130
Andi Istiabudi
manager

BOLT: VAN NISTELROOY MADE ME A RED

Usain Bolt has revealed that legendary Manchester United striker Ruud van Nistelrooy inspired him to become a fan of the club.

The recently retired Jamaican sprinter has been a huge Reds supporter for a number of years and watched from the stands at Old Trafford last weekend as United beat Leicester City 2-0 to maintain their winning start to 2017/18 in the Premier League.

Van Nistelrooy enjoyed a prolific five-year spell with the Reds, in which he won the Premier League, FA Cup and League Cup, as well as being named the Sir Matt Busby Player of the Year twice, before joining Real Madrid in 2006.

The striker will be back at the Theatre of Dreams on Saturday as part of the United Legends team which will take on Barcelona, in aid of the Manchester United Foundation. Speaking to ManUtd.com ahead of the game, Bolt admitted his admiration for the Dutchman's talents led to him becoming an avid follower of the Reds.

"Ruud was the one who made me start supporting Manchester United," he said. "Just watching him play, a striker at the level he was, playing for United. It was like 'this guy is one of the best', you know what I mean, and, for me, he is why I started watching Manchester United. I never turned back and I've just seen great players after great players coming to United and doing a great job."

Van Nistelrooy, who hung up his boots in 2012 and currently manages his former club PSV Eindhoven's youth team, was a firm fans' favourite during his successful period at United and scored 150 goals in 219 appearances across all competitions for Sir Alex Ferguson's side.

When asked what impressed him the most about Ruud, Bolt said: "Just the way he makes it look easy. I always said Zinedine Zidane is also one of my favourite players. I love the way they play and make football look really easy. It's just that – the way they score and make the game look easy."

www.manutd.com

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 71
alfiandrmwn, and1, Andi Istiabudi, Anto MJ, beckz_on7, Blacklist7, cie_1, Deddy Hernandez, DeE_, delongedee, ecly_watchaa, ezr, fadilbedil, fadnaticdevils, Fajar_, fajrinited, finza_13, FirdaAnnisa, fredrian.seven, giggs26, Gustar_UIBontang, h-ANG, hdhe16, hendiplast, iamsetia, id4y, indis, irfi_1, irhamutd, jifortin, kingherooney, Lang25, lusiarha, Mahesa_Jenar, marsel david, MCR7, MUFC1878, NdeGue, oldark, ollacarla, omink_08, Oom Panda, penk22_, pongsamma, Prianto United, Raihan_UKI27, red, Red Army, Red Stain, Redsbusby, rio vander vidic, robby7beckham, RyanRezha, Ryan_lallo, sepatu_ancur, tietocinex, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UNITED1878, united7, VaDLi, vankyoet, Van_Munandar, Victory, wira_ozora, zudomiriku, [skywalker]