United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > OUTSIDE UNITED > General Football > Club Watch

Old 18-07-2015, 08:07 AM   #1001
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
alfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to behold
Visit alfiandrmwn's Facebook Visit alfiandrmwn's MySpace Visit alfiandrmwn's Twitter Visit alfiandrmwn's YouTube
Default Re: Arsenal - News and Rumors

Hector Bellerin resmi perpanjang kontrak di Arsenal hingga 2020.
alfiandrmwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2015, 11:58 PM   #1002
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Selamat untuk Arsenal yang baru saja berhasil menjuarai Premier League Asia Trophy di Singapura setelah berhasil mengalahkan Everton
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2015, 12:31 PM   #1003
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

alfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to behold
Visit alfiandrmwn's Facebook Visit alfiandrmwn's MySpace Visit alfiandrmwn's Twitter Visit alfiandrmwn's YouTube

Arsenal 3-1 Everton: Theo Walcott, Santi Cazorla and Mesut Ozil all score as Arsene Wenger's side bag the Asia Trophy in Singapore
  • Theo Walcott opened the scoring for Arsenal and sent them on their way to victory against Everton in Asia Trophy
  • North London side grabbed their second of the game in the second half after some great work from Santi Cazorla
  • Just a couple of minutes later the win was secured as German international Mesut Ozil finished nearly in Singapore
  • However, Everton did pull one back via midfielder Ross Barkley who hit a stunner past Arsenal debutant Petr Cech

Little more than a glorified training session maybe, but here was a friendly game to enhance a few of Arsenal’s hopes and deepen some of Everton’s fears.

Arsene Wenger relaxed in his seat and enjoyed a fluent performance which suggested the Londoners were still in good rhythm and can extend a fine end to the last campaign into the next one.

Petr Cech made some wonderful saves and Santi Cazorla was irresistible as he scored one and created others for Theo Walcott and Mesut Ozil as Arsenal won the Barclays Asia Trophy.

Former Southampton player Theo Walcott scored the first goal of the game as Arsenal beat Everton in the Asia Trophy final in Singapore

England international Walcott pokes the ball goalwards as Seamus Coleman and Joel Robles look on anxiously during Saturday's final

Goalscorer Walcott wheels away in celebration as as the fans in the background celebrate his winner as Arsenal see off Everton

Arsenal attacker Walcott is joined by his team-mate Olivier Giroud as the duo celebrate taking the lead against fellow English side Everton

Everton, having failed to score against Stoke on Wednesday, misfired again in front of goal until substitute Ross Barkley pulled one back late in the game and Roberto Martinez paced around restlessly.

Perhaps of greater concern for the Everton boss would have be the impact of a game like this on the mind of talented young defender John Stones, who has become the object of Chelsea’s desire.

Stones and Phil Jagielka did not cope well with Arsenal’s blizzard of movement as Wenger’s players illustrated some of the class you are sure find in a squad set for the Champions League.

Whether it helps convince him that a future at Chelsea will accelerate his development remains to be seen.
There are sound arguments too for another season at Everton before stepping up a level. Some say his mind is made up and he is keen on a transfer to Stamford Bridge, despite saying he is content at Goodison Park.

At least Stones survived an injury scare in the first half when he twisted to intercept a pass and fell uncomfortably. He needed treatment and trudged off for a chat with Martinez before going back on to play 84 minutes.

What a strange feeling it must have been for Cech, playing for the first time in Arsenal colours. Not only does it look unfamiliar, but he found his every touch was greeted with shrieks of delirium from the crowd in Singapore.

There were more than 52,000 in the National Stadium and they rose to cheer when he trotted out to warm-up behind the goal, as Stoke were beating a Singapore XI 2-0 in the game between the losing semi-finalists.

Once the game had kicked-off, they applauded his every touch, even when he controlled a back-pass and moved it on from one full-back to the other.

Cech played for 11 years at Chelsea, defied a horrific injury to be the hero of their Champions League triumph and they rarely sang his name, not that they failed to appreciate his contribution.

The move across London, however, could make him a genuine celebrity among Arsenal fans, even those back in London, not quite as prone to hysteria as those in the Far East.

Five minutes before half-time and Cech showed them what he can do with a brilliant reflex save, turning a glancing header from Steven Naismith against the bar.

Aronua Kone fired the rebound at goal and Gareth Barry nudged it over the line but the goal was ruled out for offside, presumably against Barry which was certainly not a clear offence.

Everton were trailing by one at this point. Jagielka and Stones had been unable to deal with a long pass clipped over the defence by Cazorla.

Quote:
MATCH FACTS

Arsenal XI: Cech, Bellerin, Koscielny, Chambers, Gibbs, Ramsey, Cazorla, Wilshere, Ozil, Walcott, Giroud
Subs: Szczesny, Debuchy, Gabriel, Arteta, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Monreal, Flamini, Coquelin, Akpom, Iwobi

Goals: Walcott 22, Cazorla 58, Ozil 63

Everton XI: Robles, Coleman, Stones, Jagielka, Garbutt, Barry, McCarthy, Deulofeu, Naismith, Cleverley, Kone
Subs: Howard, Hibbert, Lukaku, Mirallas, Barkley, Osman, Pienaar, Browning, Galloway, McAleny, Kenny, Williams, Robinson

Goals: Barkley 76

Att: 52,107

Former Chelsea goalkeeper Petr Cech made his Arsenal debut in the win against Everton but was no match for Ross Barkley's stunner

Spanish international midfielder Santi Cazorla grabs Arsenal's second goal of the game against Everton with a fine individual effort

Captain for the day Cazorla is mobbed by his Arsenal team-mates as the Spanish midfielder celebrates scoring in the Asia Trophy final

German international midfielder Mesut Ozil greets Cazorla following his goal against fellow Premier League outfit Everton on Saturday

Walcott, who was operating chiefly on the left, drifted behind the central defenders and finished smartly, hooking the bouncing ball with his right foot past Joel Robles.

Cech made another fine save, with a strong left hand to beat out a screamer from Luke Garbutt, as the game opened into a thrilling spectacle in the second-half.

It briefly pulsed from end to end until Arsenal seized control, with Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain injecting more intensity and pace after he replaced Jack Wilshere on the right wing.

Robles saved low from Cazorla, Walcott rolled a good chance wide and Olivier Giroud was unable to connect at the near-posted with a flashed cross delivered by Hector Bellerin.

Ozil fires Arsenal into a three-goal lead as the German international grabs his first of the game as team-mate Walcott watches on in Asia

Arsenal midfielder Ozil is all smiles as he celebrates his goal against Everton during the Asia Trophy final in Singapore on Saturday

Full-back Bellerin, who has just signed a new long-term contract at the Emirates Stadium, forced Robles to turn another effort behind, and Arsenal went further ahead from the corner which followed.

Ozil played it short to Cazorla, who cut in from the right, twisted clear of James McCarthy and slammed the ball low into the net from the edge of the penalty box.

Ozil added the third, linking up with Cazorla, gliding through the defence rather too easily for Martinez’s liking and clipping in a cool finish.

Oxlade-Chamberlain was dispossessed deep in his own half by Barry, who slid a pass to Ross Barkley and the substitute spoiled Cech’s clean sheet with a fierce strike from 18 yards.

Everton midfielder Ross Barkley hit a consolation for Roberto Martinez' side as they fell to defeat against Arsenal in the Asia Trophy final

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3166355/Arsenal-3-1-Everton-Theo-Walcott-Santi-Cazorla-Mesut-Ozil-score-Arsene-Wenger-s-bag-Asia-Trophy-Singapore.html
Old 19-07-2015, 01:14 PM   #1004
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

Theo Walcott stakes claim for new Arsenal deal with starring pre-season performance
  • Arsenal defeated Everton 3-1 in Barclays Asia Trophy pre-season game
  • Theo Walcott scored opener before Mesut Ozil and Santi Cazorla netted
  • Arsene Wenger confirmed talks over new deal for England international, who has one year left on his contract, are on course

Theo Walcott made a timely impression on boss Arsene Wenger as Arsenal won the Barclays Asia Trophy with a 3-1 win against Everton.

Walcott, in the final year of his contract at the Emirates, looked sharp and scored the opening goal. Santi Cazorla and Mesut Ozil put the Gunners 3-0 up before Ross Barkley replied for Everton.

Wenger replied simply ‘yes’, when asked if he was satisfied that contract talks were progressing with Walcott and added: ‘He is sharp and has prepared well, like every player. They look close to full fitness. It’s quite amazing how quickly the players are back to a good body shape and good fitness. They prepare well.

Theo Walcott celbrates after scoring Arsenal's opening goal in 3-1 Barclays Asia Trophy victory over Everton

Gunners manager Arsene Wenger has confirmed that talks over a new deal for Walcott are on course

done their homework and he’s one of them.

‘In pre-season you start to build your confidence up and the wins help. The fitness and the heat help, the quality of our opponent provoked a good intensity for us. So it’s a good preparation.

‘The focus is to get the quality of our game back.’

Goalkeeper Petr Cech played for the first time since his £10million move from Chelsea.

He said: ‘It’s great to have a game under my belt. It was important to get fit and get to know every-body.’

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3166704/Theo-Walcott-stakes-claim-new-Arsenal-deal-starring-pre-season.html
Old 19-07-2015, 08:58 PM   #1005
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Kemenangan ini tentunya akan menjadi modal semangat bagi Arsenal sebelum menghadapi Chelsea di ajanbg Community Shield. Lumayan Arsene Wenger menambah lagi koleksi gelarnya bersama Arsenal di Singapura
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2015, 06:54 PM   #1006
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

Theo Walcott insists he isn't worried about sealing new Arsenal deal as winger targets 20 goal tally for Arsene Wenger's side
  • Arsenal defeated Everton 3-1 in Barclays Asia Trophy pre-season game
  • Theo Walcott scored opener before Mesut Ozil and Santi Cazorla netted
  • Arsene Wenger confirmed talks over new deal for England international, who has one year left on his contract, are on course

Theo Walcott will be 10 years an Arsenal player in January, by which time he would like to be half-way towards a goal target of 20, challenging for the title and committed to a new contract.

Walcott is into the last year of his existing deal, wants to stay and admits he is happy to start the campaign with his long-term future still undetermined.

Talks will soon re-open now club officials are back from the team’s tour to Singapore and Arsene Wenger has spent the last few days giving off positive vibes about a player he signed at the age of 16.

'If it happens, it happens,' said Walcott. 'I’m comfortable with it, definitely. It’s not in my thought process and I think that’s the best way to be. You don’t want to dwell on it. You want to play well.

'I enjoy playing for this club. My agent has talked to the club. So I’m just letting them crack on with things and I’ll continue playing football. We’ll just play the waiting game and see what happens but I’m sure it won’t be long.

'I won’t let that delay me, or change the way I’m going to be playing. I can’t let that affect me. I want to do well for this club.'

Walcott has become Arsenal’s longest-serving player since Abou Diaby left at the end of last season, and anxious to make up for time lost to a serious knee injury in the last 18 months.

He finished last season with a flourish and looked in good shape as he started pre-season with a goal against Everton in the Barclays Asia Trophy in Singapore, on Saturday.

'I didn’t want the season to end,' said Walcott. 'It was a frustrating season. When you’ve been out for such a long time, it’s difficult to get into a winning team.

'This is my first pre-season for two years and I want to get fit. It’s a really exciting year for me personally and I think this team can go very far. The squad is one of the best I’ve been involved in and I want to be part of that.

'There is something special in this group of players. We have got to keep this group together. Successful teams stay together for a long time this team can be very successful.

'We’ve won two FA Cups and the next big step is obviously challenging for that Premier League which, to be honest, if we could have done if we had the form from the second half of last season in the first half.

'But that’s the word you don’t want to use in sport: if. We need to make sure we do it from the start. It’s a big challenge for us.

'We’ve spent the money. The stadium is absolutely fantastic. It’s a fortress now, I believe. We are playing great football and winning games. And the most important thing, we’re not conceding as many.

'We’ve learnt not to panic in games. There is a long time to score goals and win a game and that is the crucial thing the manager has put in our head, not to panic and I think we’ve showed that.'

In terms of personal targets for the new season, Walcott knows he will be expected to weigh in with goals, no matter where he plays.

He scored a hat-trick playing centre-forward against West Bromwich Albion on the final day of last season, and scored from the left-wing against Everton as Arsenal won the Barclays Asia Trophy in Singapore on Saturday.

The 26-year-old England international may not always get his wish to play through the middle but he is no longer simply recognised as simply a tram-lined speed merchant.

'In modern-day football, the three up front tend to change around a lot,' said Walcott. 'You see it with England, you see it with Barcelona and Real Madrid. We have trust in each other everyone can do that.

'It’s well documented where I want to play. Up front there is a lot of competition for places. If I’m in another role, I have to do my best there and it’s another option for the manager to have.

'I’m always going to be judged on goals. That’s what a striker wants and I’ve been very happy with my goal record when given the opportunity. When you’re that wing-striker you need to be on 15 or 20.

'I enjoy scoring, I want to score and it’s a nice feeling. You get confidence from it as well and the players who belief in you when you score, so you’re going to get more opportunities.'
Old 20-07-2015, 11:29 PM   #1007
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute

Udah juara aja nih arsenal di pramusim.
Semoga United menyusul deh, bisa Juara di ICC.
Buat naikin semangat para pemain jelang musim baru dimulai.
tumpal_oneunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2015, 12:31 PM   #1008
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

ARSENAL FAN’S HORROR TATTOO… EIGHT EVEN WORSE EFFORTS
OH DEAR!

Tattoos are a big commitment. Once the ink has hit the skin, the mark left is permanent – barring painful surgery – so it’s best to be completely sure that the image or text you’re having is not something you’ll grow fed up with as the years pass. With football’s deep-rooted tribalism, ‘getting ink done’ to show your support is a popular part of fandom, and although some can be tasteful, others are truly woeful.

This Gooner’s ‘tribute’ to Arsene Wenger has been doing the rounds on the internet in recent days, with the Frenchman, for reasons we cannot even comprehend, riding a dog while holding aloft the Premier League trophy and the FA Cup. The site of Wenger clutching the domestic league’s big prize is, bizarrely, not even the funniest aspect of the image! This fan’s efforts got our brains buzzing in FFC Towers… are there worse football tattoos? Well, here are EIGHT, decide for yourselves!

Code:
http://www.footballfancast.com/premier-league/arsenal-fans-horror-tattoo-eight-even-worse-efforts
Old 21-07-2015, 12:42 PM   #1009
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

Arsenal can win the Premier League this season, according to chief executive Ivan Gazidis after successful pre-season tour
  • Arsenal beat a Singapore XI and Everton to win the Barclays Asia Trophy
  • The Gunners have again signalled their intent to mount a title challenge
  • Ivan Gazidis says Arsenal have a belief they can win the Premier League
  • Chief executive Gazidis also hailed Arsene Wenger's impact on the club

Arsenal can head into the new campaign with real belief they will be able to mount a sustained assault on the Barclays Premier League title, according to chief executive Ivan Gazidis.

The Gunners have returned to London from a successful tour to the Far East where they won the Barclays Asia Trophy with an impressive 3-1 victory over Everton on Saturday.

Arsene Wenger's men will now step up their preparations for the start of the domestic season by hosting the Emirates Cup at the weekend, with games against Lyon and Wolfsburg, before the traditional curtain-raiser of the FA Community Shield against Chelsea at Wembley on August 2.

Arsenal have just returned to London following a successful Barclays Asia Trophy campaign in Singapore

Theo Walcott opened the scoring on Saturday as Arsenal ran out 3-1 winners against Everton in Kallang

Having brought in veteran goalkeeper Petr Cech from the champions, Arsenal have again signalled their intent to build on FA Cup success and so close the gap on the Blues and Manchester City.

Gazidis accepts while the Gunners may continue to face a somewhat uneven financial playing field, the squad should be positive of what they can achieve going forward.

'We always have to do things better than our competitors, that is our challenge, but there is a real belief we can win the Premier League and compete to win major trophies in the next few years,' Gazidis said in an interview with Fox Sports Asia.

Wenger is preparing for a 20th campaign in charge of the Gunners.

Gazidis believes the 65-year-old Frenchman, whose last contact extension took him up to the summer of 2017, still has the appetite for more success following almost a decade without silverware before back-to-back FA Cup successes.

'It is difficult to imagine anybody else could have done it as well as Arsene. I think Arsene has had tremendous support from the board and in return Arsene has really put the club first and made sure we progressed through that period and come out of it strongly,' the chief executive added.

'I joke that we are developing our training ground and one of the things we are doing is putting a cryo-chamber in there and if we put Arsene in there we can preserve him for a little longer.

'But he is in great shape - fit, enthusiastic, as hungry as ever and ambitious as ever, and he can see what is happening with this squad and he is very excited about the direction of travel so we aren't thinking at all about changes.

'Of course long-term you have to have the right infrastructures in place and a lot of work is going into that with Arsene's support and involvement as he knows at some point - and I hope that will be far down the road - he will step aside and someone will step into his large shoes.'

Wenger remains keen to add further quality to the squad before the end of the transfer window.

Real Madrid's Karim Benzema is one reported target, while Borussia Dortmund moved to warn Arsenal off any interest in Gabon international Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang.

Midfielder Mathieu Flamini, meanwhile, is expected to join Galatasaray.

Competition is set to be fierce for a place in the Arsenal starting XI next season, provided everyone remains fit.

England midfielder Jack Wilshere is hopeful he can remain very much in contention following recent injury setbacks.

He told Arsenal Player: 'I have played two games (in Singapore) and there are another two games coming up next weekend after another tough week of training, so I am feeling good.

'I think you feel better day by day. The fitness staff here are really good. They make the sessions individualised, so they know what you need in your position.

'Each session gets harder and harder. I am feeling better and better and hopefully that can continue.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3168496/Arsenal-win-Premier-League-season-according-chief-executive-Ivan-Gazidis-successful-pre-season-tour.html
Old 24-07-2015, 01:54 PM   #1010
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

Arsenal can sign almost any player in the world... there is more than £200m in the bank but I'm glad Arsene Wenger didn't buy Raheem Sterling, says director Lord Harris
  • Arsenal were restricted in the market when they moved into the Emirates
  • But the club now has £200million sitting in the bank ready to spend
  • Arsenal director Lord Harris says Arsene Wenger could buy any player
  • The club made funds available to buy Petr Cech for £11m from Chelsea
  • Harris says he is pleased Wenger didn't buy Raheem Sterling
  • Harris wants Wenger to stay beyond the end of his current contract

Arsenal director Lord Harris has backed Arsene Wenger to break the club transfer record on a new centre forward, with the long-serving board member revealing funds are available to sign 'anyone but Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi'.

Real Madrid star Karim Benzema is understood to be top of Wenger's wanted list and Lord Harris, who closely monitors the north London side's finances, has told Sportsmail there is a healthy balance of more than £200million in the club's accounts.

The Carpetright owner, who left school aged 15 to become a salesman, admitted the development of the Emirates Stadium previously limited spending power but feels the Gunners are now in a position to cash in on their investment and challenge for major European titles.

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has the transfer funds to buy almost any player in the world

The Frenchman has £200million in the Arsenal coffers that he can use to buy a new striker this summer

It is thought that Wenger is keen on bringing Real Madrid forward Karim Benzema to the Emirates

'Money was tight when we moved to the Emirates but it's a lot freer now,' said the 72-year-old. 'We could go into the market and probably buy any player in the world, apart from half a dozen who are un-buyable. In the accounts, there's over £200million in the bank. You could say to Arsene we've got no money and he wouldn't worry, or you could give him £100m and he might not spend it.

'At the moment there are no plans to sign anyone, unless he finds a real superstar like Mesut Ozil or Alexis Sanchez. He's looking for one of those but there aren't many available. We would back him to break the club's transfer record. If he wanted the man, he could have him. Apart from Messi and Ronaldo, he could have any player. We will probably have to break the club record to get the man he wants.'

Speaking in a rare interview at his office in Orpington, the carpet tycoon revealed that Wenger's top target is keen to make the move to the UK. The Gunners have already signed goalkeeper Petr Cech – whose £11m arrival from Chelsea could open the door to a loan move for Wojciech Szczesny – and Lord Harris revealed that the first enquiries were made last summer when Thibaut Courtois returned to Stamford Bridge.

'We get a list of the players that Wenger wants,' said Lord Harris. 'On the list is a centre forward, but I'm not going to tell you who he is. You've got to get the other team to want to sell him, but I think he wants to come. It basically comes down to whether the other team can find a superstar to replace him, because they don't have to sell.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3172642/Arsene-Wenger-sign-wants-200m-bank-m-glad-didn-t-buy-Raheem-Sterling-says-Arsenal-director-Lord-Harris.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 156
4ntdarma, Aba_MaczUnited, abdul rahman, adefebsa, AdhiX, adrieee, aleeyswifta326, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, aMieBeckz, and1, Andi Istiabudi, anugrahfirman, arik_, Aso Chrisjefta, bang_zak, begundal, Billy.Sutoyo, billywarouw, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bombom, BQbgGHbqbp, chincarito, danny7fans, dannyboy, Darwin Sukendar, derry07cantona, der_emperor, dhanz77, dhodoadrian, dudut, dulsun, Dwi Oktarina, ecly_watchaa, edroid, EGnxPEthtx, eyeofday, fadilbedil, fadnaticdevils, fajrinited, Febribule, febza, ferly_Liemz, fey777, fikrirf, FirdaAnnisa, franky winata, fredrian.seven, frengkysme182, frmnsyh_KEANO, Ganda_aja, ghopoereds, goodfron, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, Hairul_Vfc, hendiplast, HMzqLWaylr, iamsetia, id4y, ihsan_banget, Imron Setyo C, irfi_1, irhamutd, ivanzferdinand, jifortin, Jodirama, JustUnited, K3nny_11, kingherooney, King_Cantona, louis_ozhan, LZmtYMzeao, Mahesa_Jenar, marsel david, MCR7, moehfar, mspxxs4z, Nachir_79, NanDerSar, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, novanprihasa, ollacarla, Om Juna, Oom Panda, OrangeCreativeDesign, OSziXXoztn, OYrmKRgssa, paiman, panjoel, penk22_, pukimax, qfsddwrda9, R.amaly27, Raihan_UKI27, Rean, Redsbusby, red_devilz, red_girl_mia, Ridho Pambudi, Rikky Mur Cahyo, rio vander vidic, Riskur, Rizana, rizluq, robby7beckham, ronald hars, SatriaRedArmy, scratch, sepatu_ancur, smile_boy, SR 7, stamansa, taz_devil_utd, theater of dream, TomEnrico, tovanokristan, Trezz Kiko, Triguna Wibawa, tri_roban, tumpal_oneunited, tyo the red boy, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, uicb-dyz, UNITED1878, united7, VaDLi, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, Victory, vikry tokek, Vino17, vivasoilsolid, wahyou91, waynehanks, Wengge Schmeichel, whoami, wira_ozora, word89vkodv, Yayat Dg Kulle, yudith, zudomiriku, ZulhamFerdy, [skywalker]