United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Manager & Staff

Old 23-09-2011, 06:22 PM   #11
Redsbusby
BANG to the KE

Thanked 3,073 Times in 1,811 Posts
Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
Redsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mike Phelan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheyro_07Seven View Post
Mike Phelan,....Salah Satu Legenda Kita era 80-90 Neh,.....
gw rasa dy gak termasuk legenda deh oom..
cmiiw..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

THE ONLY THING WE WANT TO LOSE THIS SEASON IS THE DEBT
Redsbusby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2011, 10:13 PM   #12
Sheyro_07Seven
first team
The Real Big Boss

Location: Jember-Malang-Bojonegoro-Tuban-Tegal-Tangerang-Jakarta-Serang-Banjarmasin PP
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Sheyro_07Seven has a spectacular aura aboutSheyro_07Seven has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redsbusby View Post
gw rasa dy gak termasuk legenda deh oom..
cmiiw..
ealahhhh,.....pasti kena mulu neh ane klo blg LegendA ma si AgunG dah,..capek dehhh,.....

#dah ane jelasin kan masalah LegendA,.....
Sheyro_07Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 02:43 AM   #13
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter

04/10/2011 11:00 - ManUtd.com, Adam Marshall
Phelan: Canary to Carrington

Assistant boss Mike Phelan recalls his time*at Norwich*and assesses United’s current crop in an exclusive interview with United Review, the official matchday programme.

What do you remember about the move from Burnley to Norwich?
To me, it seemed like a proper football club and when the offer came in it felt like it was a natural progression for me to go there. Leaving Burnley was not something that had ever crossed my mind. I was a local lad and they were my team, but Norwich were in a higher division and seemed like a progressive club. Despite the fact they’d just been relegated from the First Division, I liked their philosophy and they actively sought to keep hold of their better players, like Chris Woods, Dave Watson, Steve Bruce and John Deehan. I liked the stadium, the training facilities were good and [manager] Ken Brown and [coach] Mel Machin were a good combination.

Winning the Second Division title in your first season must have been very satisfying…
Yes, we steamed through the division that year. The decision they made not to sell players at the start of that season sent out a strong message to everyone at the club and so did the fact that the manager brought in a handful of new lads including myself, Kevin Drinkell and David Williams. Ian Culverhouse joined soon after and eventually so too did Mark Bowen and Ian Crook. So we had a really good blend in the squad.

Did your Norwich team-mate at the time, Steve Bruce, always seem destined for greater things?
Steve was a great professional and I think he and a couple of others could have moved on after the club were relegated but they stayed. That didn’t just help the club, I think it helped them progress as players, too.

When Steve left to join United, could you ever have imagined you’d be following soon after?
No, my aim was to just do well for Norwich. I was comfortable there. I liked the club, the football we played, the fans, the area and the general way of life. Moving on wasn’t something I really thought about until United came in for me.

When did you hear about United’s interest?
I knew my contract with Norwich was coming to an end but the club were just happy to let it run its course – there were no ‘Bosmans’ in those days – and then we’d sit down at the end of the season to talk through a new one. I heard a couple of whispers about United and a few other teams who showed an interest in me and it soon became obvious that Norwich were willing to let me go. I talked to a couple of other clubs, but when I met the manager here I just had a good feeling about the place and it felt like an opportunity I had to take.

What do you remember about your debut season in 1989/90, which ended with the manager’s first trophy. Did it feel like the start of something big?
I admit I never really understood what United were all about until I came here. It’s like nowhere else. You’re in this pressure cooker that you don’t realise is there until you start playing for the club. You’re scrutinised week in, week out but you have to learn to deal with it and you have to perform. There’s no question it was a hard year – when you first join a club people judge you every day and you’ve got to win. We started off like a house on fire in the first game against Arsenal and then dipped after that. We managed to turn things around by winning the FA Cup and that was definitely a big moment. When you win something here, you win it well, and you want to do it again and again because it’s such a great feeling.

You were involved in all but one of the games, including the final, during the famous European Cup Winners’ Cup run in ’91 – how was special was that?
There was just a really good feeling about that competition from day one and it’s fair to say the draw was quite kind to us. Playing in Europe was something that was brand new to me and it was an education. As players you always want to progress and that European experience allowed us to do that. To finish up winning the trophy was a real achievement for everyone.

Where does winning the league in ’93 and ending the club’s 26-year wait rank in your career?
It felt terrific. At the time you don’t really know what you’ve achieved because you’re so focused on doing it. Looking back now you wonder if that might have been the catalyst [for everything that followed]… and the reason why players began to fulfil their potential and help the club grow.

You left Old Trafford a year later and soon went into coaching – back at Carrow Road…
Leaving United is a hard thing to do but coaching was something I’d always fancied. I enjoyed my three months at Norwich with the Reserves, but it was a bit of a turbulent time at the club and after Gary Megson left I followed him to Blackpool and Stockport and became his assistant. I was out of work at the time the manager invited here for a chat and at the end of it he offered me a job, which was fantastic.

Looking at United now, how high is confidence at the moment ?
The players have certainly put in the hard work to achieve some good results, but it’s still relatively early and no-one at the club is getting carried away. The blend of youth and experience is there for all to see – the energy is high in the team and we’ve got players in there who haven’t won anything and are desperate to. Yes, you could say we’ve hit the ground running but it’s about keeping that momentum going.

Are you surprised at how seamlessly the younger players have slotted into the side?
Obviously you never know exactly how players will perform but the manager and coaching staff have put a lot of work in with them behind the scenes. There has been a lot of planning to get them to this point, they haven’t just suddenly appeared from nowhere. It’s a matter of deciding when to give them their opportunity and then it’s up to them to make their chance count. So far things have gone well.

They seem to have reinvigorated the squad…
Well, what youth does is generate an interest for everybody and a challenge to perform. All the players know they’re going to get games at some stage. They therefore all have to be ready for the call when it comes and I think the injection of youth this season has given an extra impetus to some of the more senior players because they can see that these lads can play. Youth brings that energy, that no-fear factor and an enjoyment to things and that’s what we’ve seen so far. There have been good individual displays and the collective form has been good as well. But it’s a long journey and we need to keep progressing if we’re to achieve what we want this season.
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2011, 06:22 PM   #14
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Mungkin Phelan sama kecewanya dengan Sir Alex terkait kekalahan kemarin ...

Phelan admits United pain

Assistant boss insists club will recover from City hammering

Mike Phelan: Admits the Man United players are stunned after Sunday's 6-1 defeat to rivals City

Manchester United assistant Mike Phelan admits the squad are hurting following their derby day humiliation but insists they will bounce back.

The Red Devils suffered their heaviest home defeat since 1955 on Sunday as their near neighbours romped to a stunning 6-1 win.

The victory puts Roberto Mancini's men five points clear at the top of the table and emphasises that they a real threat to United in the title race.

Phelan admits the defeat was hard to take but has urged perspective given there is still a long way to go in the season.

"You have to take the hurt on board and deal with it," he told the Manchester Evening News.

Success

"You find whether you have the success in you to go again. It is only three points. We are not even into double figures in games yet in the league season. You cannot afford to let it spiral out of control and be the defining moment of your season. It is one game which we have to overcome.

"One thing you do is take on board what has happened because it is important to learn from your mistakes. You can't forget it. We won't be allowed to and we shouldn't forget it.

"It is in the history books now and you have to live with that but you get an opportunity to work again, to look at the issues that caused us problems and deal with it.

"You can't hide from it. The players will hurt but they have another game to play. Normally we react well to a knock like we got on Sunday.

"We have a new group of players. It is a new unit we have put together. For some of them it is the first real big hit they have taken. We are going to find out now can they handle it. Can they take it on board? Can they learn from the game?"

Hurt

Comparisons have been drawn between Sunday and a 5-1 defeat United suffered at the hands of City at Maine Road in 1989 - a game that Phelan played in.

The club responded to that mauling by going on to win the FA Cup the following May and Phelan expects a similar response this time.

"I have never forgotten the hurt of the 5-1 at Maine Road. But you react. You pull together. We knew we were a good group of players as this group knows it is a good group of players," added the 49-year-old.

"Something has happened that we didn't think could happen, as it did in '89, but now it has happened it is a question of do you pull together or do you let it affect you?

"It wasn't all bad. From a coaching point of view some of the game was okay but others we lost focus. That could be because it is a new group and everything has been going well. You reflect on that and you see what is in the players' lockers and the club's locker and how we move forward. We will. These things have happened before.

"We look at it, analyse it, try not to dwell too much on it and move on. It makes you reflect on what you have got, what you thought you had but you haven't.

"Sometimes you can get a little bit, not carried away, but everything is good because you are playing well, you are scoring goals and creating things, everyone is patting you on the back then you get a reducer. That is good when it happens. Sometimes a hard lesson learnt is a good lesson to build from."

Source : http://www.skysports.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2011, 07:42 PM   #15
mandra el
academy
@mandra_el

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
mandra el Ready for being a real United Indonesia

Kita semua fans nya aja merasa sangat kecewa dan sangat terpukul.., gmn dengan mereka para staff2 kepelatihan nya. Pasti sangat2 merasakan hal yang lebih sangat kecewa dan terpukul, karena hasil seperti itu (1-6). Pasti d luar dugaan mereka. Dan mereka jg tidak menyangka, kalo pun kalah tidak dengan skor yg sangat telak begitu!!! Dan mungkin malah mereka sangat optini UNITED bakal keluar sebagai pemenang dlm lag itu. Semoga ini bisa menjdi bahan pembelajaran bagi para staff kepelatihan UNITED!!! Untuk segera memperbaiki performa dan mental para pemain UNITED. UNITED pasti bangkit!!!

Last edited by mandra el; 29-10-2011 at 07:45 PM..
mandra el is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 12:00 AM   #16
irfi_1
first team
KASET RAKYAT

Mentioned: 192 Post(s)
irfi_1 has a brilliant futureirfi_1 has a brilliant futureirfi_1 has a brilliant futureirfi_1 has a brilliant futureirfi_1 has a brilliant futureirfi_1 has a brilliant futureirfi_1 has a brilliant futureirfi_1 has a brilliant futureirfi_1 has a brilliant futureirfi_1 has a brilliant futureirfi_1 has a brilliant future
Visit irfi_1's Twitter

Quote:
"I knew nothing about this. My family knew nothing about it. Mick Phelan knew about it, but he didn't tell me. He's sacked. He's out the door!"

- Sir Alex Ferguson, talking to MUTV, after the surprise renaming of the North Stand-

irfi_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 11:29 PM   #17
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Optimisme seorang Mike Phelan

Phelan: Manchester United are not far off Barcelona
By Shane Farrington

The Red Devils No.2 believes the club have what it takes to bridge the gap in quality to the Spanish giants and revealed Johnny Evans should be fit for the new season

Manchester United assistant manager Mike Phelan has conceded there is a gap in quality between themselves and Barcelona but believes the Premier League runners-up are on the way to closing the margin.

Both sides have regularly featured in the latter stages in the Champions League in recent seasons and face each other in an upcoming pre-season friendly, and Phelan admits the Spanish giant are the side to beat in the continent.

Speaking ahead of the clash, Phelan admitted: "I think there is a gap there [between United and Barcelona]. But there's a gap for a lot of teams, not just ourselves. Barcelona have been exceptional - they've combined experience and youth and maintained success.

“The challenge for us is to compete. It will take time but we're not that far away. We've been in three European finals and we've won one. Now we're hungry to continue that. Barcelona are the ones to catch."

Phelan also revealed Johnny Evans is closing in on full fitness but fellow defender Chris Smalling remains some way off a return to action, and the club are wary of picking up further injuries during pre-season.

"At the moment, Chris Smalling is going to be a bit longer in his recovery,” he added. “He's had a setback, an injury, and he's progressing slowly.

“Jonny Evans will hopefully be available when we get back [from Europe]. He's back doing light work on the training ground. We hope he'll be available for the start of the season. He won't have had the games under his belt but if he's fit and progressing well we'll push him forward."

"As a club, you look at the issues that may have caused injuries. Some of those are created on the pitch and there's not a lot you can do about that.

“Maybe some have crept in through overuse or overwork but we've analysed those things and we're sure our players are prepared for what's always a hard league.

“All of these players are preparing for what could be a season of 60-plus games. That takes time, obviously. What we try and get to is a point where everybody is fit for selection in the first game of the season."

Source : http://www.goal.com
Old 14-08-2012, 12:36 AM   #18
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter

11/08/2012 21:33 - ManUtd.com, Steve Bartram
Mixed emotions for Phelan

While delighted to see United back to free-scoring form, assistant manager Mike Phelan endured mixed emotions after the Reds' thrilling Chevrolet Cup victory over Hannover 96.

The Reds staged a dramatic fightback to win 4-3 in Germany, a result rendered unlikely by the concession of three sloppy goals, giving Phelan and his fellow coaches food for thought with the season proper looming large.

"It was exciting, all right," Phelan told MUTV. "We made a game of it because we gave a couple of sloppy goals away, which we shouldn't be doing. But credit to the players; they came back, they showed a little bit of spirit at the end and it was a good victory.

"It's important we score goals. We can't go into a championship and be struggling finding the net. We have progressed in that department, but we have to look at it from the point of view of how disappointing it was to give the goals away in the first place. We switched off.

"We look a team that can go forward and score goals, but we also look as though we can concede as well, and that's not good."

With the six-game DHL Tour now at an end, Phelan declared himself happy with the state of the Reds' squad ahead of the 2012/13 Barclays Premier League season.

"It's been a long one, it's took us all over the place but that's part of being a Manchester United footballer," he conceded. "We've taken the team to numerous continents and we've come away relatively unscathed so we're happy with that.

"We now have to settle down a little bit and get focused now on the Premier League. That will be a big challenge."
“Let’s not underestimate the other teams. They are very good teams and there are a lot of games to play before the end of the season. We’re in a good position. But that means nothing if you don’t win the next game.” - Dimitar Berbatov
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2012, 10:23 PM   #19
VaDLi
first team
fb.com/vadli | twitter @vadli

Thanked 1,733 Times in 898 Posts
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
VaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant future

Visit VaDLi's Facebook Visit VaDLi's Twitter Visit VaDLi's YouTube

#OnThisDay 1962 | Happy Birthday United Assistant, Michael Christopher "Mike" Phelan!!

Old 25-09-2012, 08:28 AM   #20
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Happy Birthday Mike Phelan, wish you all the best !

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 87
Aba_MaczUnited, achiell, adesaktiTRK, adriano_ronaldo, alpben, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, baradhatu, Blacklist7, bmanutd, bombom, chevy solskjaer, cupen7, danygiggsy, dery pramudito, der_emperor, Didit_GGMU, doanilman, ecly_watchaa, elbayu, endhy_cantona, eyeofday, fajrinited, fercuy, ferly_Liemz, fey777, FirdaAnnisa, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, gembul, h-ANG, havidic, hdhe16, HRHMU86, iamsetia, id4y, ilz, irfan_thered, JickyVay, jifortin, jonajoni, mrl74, MUFC1878, Muhammad Nizar, NdeGue, Nickz09, oldark, ollacarla, Oom Panda, panda777, penk22_, psichopat, putra_ME, Redsbusby, revald, rio vander vidic, Riskur, robby7beckham, rohibur rizqi, ronald hars, RyanRezha, saksono, sepatu_ancur, SHOHIBULWAFI, Sigied Giggsy, sompretz, SR 7, stamansa, Stevenson Meyki, theater of dream, tumpal_oneunited, UdyMUFC, UNITED1878, unitedlogy, VaDLi, vanmuujii, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, Victory, w.keane27, wazzapoetra, whoami, Zee de Wazza, zudomiriku