United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 07-03-2019, 11:37 PM   #301
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer ~ 20Legend

Kontrak Solskjaer dengan Molde Ternyata Sudah Berakhir
Okdwitya Karina Sari - detikSport

Manchester - Jalan Ole Gunnar Solskjaer menjadi manajer permanen Manchester United tampak kian lapang. Solskjaer mengungkapkan bahwa kontraknya dengan Molde sudah berakhir.

Solskjaer belum lama menandatangani kontrak baru dengan Molde saat ditunjuk MU menggantikan Jose Mourinho yang dipecat pada Desember 2018. Pada awalnya pelatih berusia 46 tahun itu hanya diplot untuk menukangi Paul Pogba cs sampai akhir musim ini.

Dengan demikian, Solskjaer seharusnya akan kembali ke Model di musim depan. Akan tetapi, sebuah kabar yang melaporkan bahwa Solskjaer telah menandatangani kontrak tiga tahun dengan Molde saat ini sudah dihapus dari situs resmi klub.

Sejak dilatih Solskjaer, Setan Merah setelah hanya sekali kalah dalam 16 pertandingan di semua kompetisi. Kinerja impresif Solskjaer membuat MU mengurungkan niat untuk mengejar manajer Tottenham Hotspur Mauricio Pochettino di musim panas nanti. Solskjaer dipecaya kini telah menjadi kandidat utama manajer permanen the Red Devils.

"Saya tidak yakin bagaimana kerjanya," Solskjaer mengatakan kepada podcast Fotballklubben, yang dikutip Manchester Evening News.

"Saya pikir kontraknya sudah berakhir, dan sekarang saya terikat kontrak dengan Mancehster United. Saya pikir kami butuh sebuah kontrak baru di sana (di Molde)."

"Saya cuma di sini sampai musim panas, berusaha melakukan wawancara kerja terbaik yang bisa saya lakukan."
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2019, 09:11 AM   #302
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has 10-year plan as he closes in on landing Manchester United 'dream job' on full-time basis

* Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is planning for the long term at Manchester United
* Solskjaer is moving closer to being handed his 'dream job' on a full-time basis
* United are set to confirm Solskjaer's appointment before the end of the season
* The Norwegian admits his approach has changed since taking over in December

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is planning for the long term at Manchester United as he moves closer to being handed his 'dream job' on a full-time basis.

United are set to confirm Solskjaer's appointment before the end of the season after he staged a remarkable turnaround as caretaker boss, despite losing his last two games to Arsenal and Wolves.

The 46-year-old Norwegian admits his approach has changed since taking over on a short-term deal in December.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is now planning for the long term at Manchester United. The 46-year-old Norwegian has staged a remarkable turnaround as caretaker boss of United. He feared that an ill-fated spell at Cardiff in 2014 had cost him his 'dream job' at United

'As a manager when I know the contract is finished in the summer, I haven't spent as much time at the academy as I had come to do,' he said. 'But it is clear that I am now working as if I... I think of the club five and 10 years ahead of time now as well.

'I have always thought that I'm going to have to do the best job interview I can. It's not up to me to consider if I live up to the standard, but I feel much more at home in this building here, at Old Trafford, with these players, than I've ever done.'

The former United striker always felt he was capable of returning to the club as manager, but feared that an ill-fated spell in charge of Cardiff in 2014 had cost him the chance.

'It's always been in the back of my head that this is the dream job. Of course, it is. But after what happened in Cardiff, I put this happening out of my mind,' he told Norwegian newspaper Verdens Gang.

'As a supporter in all the years since I moved from here, I have thought about Manchester United and what I would do. I felt this was something I could do.

'I wasn't afraid to come here and not be ready for this job. So far, I've thrived.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6823799/Ole-Gunnar-Solskjaers-10-year-plan-closes-landing-Manchester-United-time-basis.html
Old 29-03-2019, 09:13 AM   #303
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Solskjaer announced as full-time manager

Manchester United announces that current caretaker manager and former striker, Ole Gunnar Solskjær, has been appointed as the club’s full-time manager on a three-year contract.
Solskjær scored 126 goals in 366 appearances for United between 1996 and 2007 and also managed the club’s reserve team until the end of 2010. He was appointed caretaker manager on 19 December 2018 and won his first eight games in charge on the way to an overall record of 14 victories and two draws in 19 games, amassing more Premier League points than any other club during that time.

“From the first day I arrived, I felt at home at this special club,”

said Solskjær.

“It was an honour to be a Manchester United player, and then to start my coaching career here. The last few months have been a fantastic experience and I want to thank all of the coaches, players and staff for the work we’ve done so far. This is the job that I always dreamed of doing and I’m beyond excited to have the chance to lead the club long-term and hopefully deliver the continued success that our amazing fans deserve.”

Ed Woodward, Executive Vice Chairman, comments:

“Since coming in as caretaker manager in December, the results Ole has delivered speak for themselves.

“More than just performances and results, Ole brings a wealth of experience, both as a player and as a coach, coupled with a desire to give young players their chance and a deep understanding of the culture of the club. This all means that he is the right person to take Manchester United forward.

“I want to thank Ole and the coaching team for everything they have done so far and congratulate him on this richly deserved appointment. The fans and everyone at the club are behind him as he looks to take us where we need to be and build the next stage of our history.”

Code:
https://www.manutd.com/en/news/detail/manchester-united-announces-ole-gunnar-solskjaer-as-full-time-manager
Old 29-03-2019, 09:43 AM   #304
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'To lift the trophy again is what we expect and are used to': Ole Gunnar Solskjaer targets Premier League glory with Manchester United after being named club's permanent manager

* Ole Gunnar Solskjaer vowed to turn Manchester United into champions again
* He was installed as the club's permanent manager at Old Trafford on Thursday
* Solskjaer has transfored United's fortunes since taking over as caretaker boss
* United have made two payments to Molde of roughly £500,000 to secure him

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer vowed to turn Manchester United into champions again after he was confirmed as the club’s manager at Old Trafford on Thursday.

Solskjaer has been handed a three-year contract on a salary of £7million as a reward for transforming United’s fortunes since taking over as caretaker boss in December.

The 46-year-old Norwegian is relishing his ‘dream job’ and immediately focused on delivering the club’s first title since Sir Alex Ferguson retired in 2013.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer vowed to turn Manchester United into Premier League champions again. The Norwegian was installed as the club's permanent manager at Old Trafford on Thursday

‘The Premier League title is vital for us,’ said Solskjaer. ‘To lift the trophy again is what we expect and what we are used to and it’s what we have done so many times.

‘If I can leave the club having won things — of course the Premier League — then I’ll be proud.

‘I’m a happy man and I’m a determined man. The day I walk out of here I hope to be a proud man.

‘We can’t wait for too many years but it’s not like it’s going to happen overnight.

‘I know we will be successful but it’s about taking it step by step. You think back to what it feels like to be a winner and a champion and I can’t wait for these players to get that feeling.

‘We take confidence from our performances and results lately. It’s been by fine margins. The league is decided by margins and if you have the belief, confidence, togetherness, work-rate and attitude you’ll get those margins. ‘That’s when you’ll win games and suddenly end up challenging for trophies.’

United have made two goodwill payments to Molde of about £500k — Solskjaer’s salary at the Norwegian club — to tear up his three-year contract and bring him back to Old Trafford. A future partnership between the clubs is possible and a friendly between them may also take place to maintain the amicable relationship after Solskjaer was granted his wish to leave.

‘When people get a new job and say it’s a dream job, that’s more true to me than anyone,’ Solskjaer added.

‘This has been my ultimate dream. Maybe a naive dream, but I’ve always had that dream to have this responsibility for this huge, fantastic, family club. I’m honoured and privileged to lead us forward.

Solskjaer has transformed United's fortunes since taking over as caretaker boss in December

‘All I can promise is I will always be myself. I am not going to change. I just want to be the best Ole. I will be an optimist and positive guy and we will do this together.

‘I know the expectations of the club, the history, and of course I want to be successful and lift trophies. I can’t wait to get on to the challenge of improving this great bunch of players. It’s a squad full of potential. We’ve got a way to go towards lifting a trophy but we have done it before.’

Solskjaer confirmed that his No 2 Mike Phelan is set to stay, although Ferguson’s former assistant has to negotiate his departure from Central Coast Mariners.

‘Mick is a key part of the set-up,’ said Solskjaer. ‘The staff we have work so well together. I’m not looking to make any changes.’

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6861811/Ole-Gunnar-Solskjaer-targets-Premier-League-glory-Manchester-United.html
Old 30-03-2019, 04:09 PM   #305
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Congrats Ole

Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2019, 11:01 AM   #306
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute

Selamat buat OLE udah PERMANEN.
Semoga bisa membawa Kejayaan buat Manchester United, sama seperti di era SAF.
tumpal_oneunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2019, 10:23 AM   #307
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

A United fan had this tattoo of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer emblazoned on his upper right thigh

Tor Henrik Stensland said he would get the tattoo if Manchester United managed to beat PSG. United came back from 2-0 down on aggregate away in Paris meaning he had to get the tattoo

Old 15-05-2019, 10:25 AM   #308
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer confirms Michael Carrick, Kieran McKenna and Mark Dempsey will remain part of his Man United coaching staff

* Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's backroom staff set to remain the same next season
* Norwegian confirmed Michael Carrick, Kieran McKenna and Mark Dempsey will continue in their roles at Old Trafford
* United finished a disappointing season in sixth place in the Premier League
* Their form slumped dramatically after Solskjaer was handed the job full-time

Michael Carrick, Kieran McKenna and Mark Dempsey will remain part of the Manchester United coaching staff next season, manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has confirmed.

A challenging Premier League season came to an ignominious end on Sunday as relegated Cardiff won 2-0 at a shell-shocked Old Trafford.

A lot of work is required this summer to improve United's squad and background set-up, but Solskjaer is happy enough with the coaching staff.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer (left) has confirmed that Michael Carrick (centre) and Kieran McKenna (right), as well as Mark Dempsey, will remain part of his Manchester United coaching staff

Mark Dempsey (centre), pictured on the training ground with Solskjaer (right) and assistant manager Mike Phelan (left), will also remain on the staff next season

Former captain Carrick and ex-Under-18 coach McKenna joined predecessor Jose Mourinho's backroom team at the start of the season, while Dempsey came in when the Norwegian was appointed caretaker.

'They are all going to stay,' Solskjaer told United's official app.

'I think that's important, that we keep that team going forward. We do bounce off each other and they are some excellent coaches.

'Kieran, with his 32 years of age, you'd think he's had 32 years in coaching.

'Demps - I've worked with him now since 2011 when I moved back to Norway, he came with me to Molde.

'He's a Manchester United lad through and through, he came through with Norman Whiteside and Mark Hughes in that youth team. I think he was captain and he played once for the first team. He knows what this means.

'Michael - what can I say that no-one else knows about Michael? When he came in, it was my last season as a player so I played with him for one year.

'He's a personality I can really connect with.'

United assistant manager Mike Phelan signed a three-year deal on Friday and goalkeeping coach Emilio Alvarez has been with the club since Solskjaer's predecessor Mourinho arrived in 2016.

The 1999 treble hero replaced the Portuguese as United manager in December and shone as caretaker manager, only to struggle to hit the right note as permanent boss.

Solskjaer says this season has taken a physical and emotional toll on his group, but the ups and downs have taught him a lot.

'I've learned that I don't like losing,' he said. 'I like winning. We started off fantastically.

'The boys were unbelievable when I came in. We were positive. We won games. The whole group gelled together and I enjoyed winning but I know that football is hard.

'You can't just expect everything to go that way and the reality hit us. We are in a league with loads of very good teams and, to be at our top (level), we need to be 100 per cent focused.

'We came into some games really, really focused with the full team and I thought that was fantastic.

'Then you learn a lot when you go through tough times and think about 'who can we build this team around?' and who we think is going to take the next step because we need to go to the next level.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7026969/Ole-Gunnar-Solskjaer-confirms-coaching-staff-remain-season.html
Old 14-06-2019, 10:30 AM   #309
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer 'to cut his summer holiday short as he aims for ideal start to first full Manchester United season'

* Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is reportedly ready to cut short his summer holiday
* The Norwegian is preparing for his first full season as Manchester United boss
* He has already signed Daniel James from Swansea and wants more new faces

Manchester United boss is ready to sacrifice his summer holiday in a bid to be fully prepared for his first full season as Manchester United manager.

After a disappointing end to the campaign saw United finish sixth, missing out on Champions League football, Solskjaer warned his players he expects them to return fit and firing for pre-season.

And according to the Sun, Solskjaer is expected to be back several days before his players to get everything prepared.

Solskjaer is ready to welcome new signing Daniel James into the club after the Welshman completed an £18million move from Swansea City.

United face a tough pre-season and the Norwegian manager appears ready to leave players off the tour should they fail fitness tests on return from their holidays.

The club will face Perth Glory and Leeds United in Australia this summer before further matches against Inter Milan and Tottenham. Pre-season ends with a trip to south Wales where they will take on AC Milan.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is to cut his holidays short to begin preparations back in Manchester. Solskjaer is reportedly ready to leave star players out if they return unfit from their holidays

Solskjaer is looking to make a number of additions to his squad this summer and wants to be prepared for the upcoming season following the release of Premier League fixtures on Thursday morning.

He wants Crystal Palace full-back Aaron Wan-Bissaka but saw an opening bid of £40m rejected by the south London side.

On the fixture front, United have managed to avoid an away trip to a top six rival until December.

United begin the 2012-20 season with a tough opener against Chelsea but have a kind opening month as Solskjaer looks to guide them back into the Champions League.

He took over from Jose Mourinho on an interim basis last December and produced above expectations before being handed the job permanently towards the end of the campaign.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7139723/Solskjaer-cut-holiday-short-aims-ideal-start-Man-United-season.html
Old 19-08-2019, 08:58 AM   #310
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'You always put question marks around Paul': Ole Gunnar Solskjaer discusses possibility of Pogba's exit with Real Madrid tipped for last-gasp bid

* Ole Gunnar Solkskjaer has expressed a confidence that Paul Pogba will not leave
* Real Madrid are reported to be preparing a final attempt to sign the midfielder
* Despite the window having closed for English teams, the Spanish can still buy
* Pogba made a strong start to the season and got two assists in the Chelsea win

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer remains confident that Paul Pogba will stay at Manchester United.

The 26-year-old has been the subject of intense speculation over the summer, with his openness about a desire for a new challenge elsewhere compounded by comments from his agent Mino Raiola.

But unlike fellow wantaway star Romelu Lukaku, Pogba knuckled down during pre-season and provided two assists in the 4-0 win over Chelsea in United's Premier League opener.

The midfielder was naturally upbeat after that victory but talk swirled once more when he also admitted 'there's always that question mark' about his future.

'You always put question marks around Paul,' United boss Solskjaer said when those comments were put to him ahead of Monday's trip to Wolves.

'I don't think it's odd saying enjoy playing, I have fun with my team-mates, I enjoy what I'm doing, I love my job and enjoy the game.

Ole Gunnar Solkskjaer has expressed a confidence that Paul Pogba will not leave this summer. Real Madrid will reportedly make a late attempt to sign the Frenchman this summer. Solskjaer praised the professionalism and conduct of Pogba in pre-season

'Of course, that sentence with the question mark about him, there's always question marks about Paul.

'There's not one press conference that I've not answered a question about Paul Pogba. Eighty per cent of what he said was that he enjoyed that game and his time here.'

Asked about the other 20 per cent, Solskjaer said: 'That's the question mark. Is he questioning you or are you putting question marks on him? I've got absolutely no concerns on Paul.'

Links to Real Madrid persist and Mathias Pogba this week claimed his brother wants to leave.

Pushed on whether Pogba will definitely be a United player when the European transfer window shuts on September 2, Solskjaer said: 'Unless some... for me, yeah, he's going to stay.'

While the World Cup winner looks set to stay, surely something has to give when it comes to defensive options.

Harry Maguire's record-breaking arrival has swollen the number of first-team central defenders to seven, although Eric Bailly faces a spell on the sidelines injured.

Victor Lindelof partnered the former Leicester defender on the opening weekend, while academy graduate Axel Tuanzebe - who Solskjaer believes has a 'big, big part of this club in the future' - was named on the bench.

Phil Jones, Chris Smalling and Marcos Rojo were conspicuous by their absence from the squad, with the United manager conceding they are overstocked.

'That will be for us to work out, and of course I do have too many centre-backs to keep everyone happy,' Solskjaer said.

'But we need to win games, we need to perform, so we're going to pick the players that will give us the biggest chance to win games. They're all quality centre-backs and I know that we will need quite a few of them.

'Of course, Eric's injury means that at the moment I've got six fit ones, which is maybe one too many to keep everyone involved.

'But then that's our jobs, to make the most of what we have now, and for them as well to make sure every day in training.

'And when they get the chance, because they will - we've got loads of games, play well when you get it. All of these, Marcos, Phil, Chris... they've been here for a long time and they've proven that they can do it.'

Options are not quite so abundant in attack, although Daniel James, Anthony Martial and Marcus Rashford all got on the scoresheet against Chelsea.

It was a dream debut for Welsh winger James, while the latter pair finally have the chance to dominate the attack - even if Solskjaer sees 17-year-old Mason Greenwood coming into his own.

'I want both of them to be more scoring easy goals,' Solskjaer said of Martial and Rashford. 'Because you don't have to work too hard to score them, just a little bit of movement.

'It was a great counter-attack, great runs by Anthony and I think maybe he felt he should have got the first pass, it went a little bit wide out to Jesse (Lingard) and he stopped.

'But then he got himself back in a good position and even though he might have mishit it, it went in, so if you can get five extra goals like this every season, both of them, that's 10.'

Asked whether Rashford or Martial is the most natural finisher, he said with a smile: 'Well, they've still got a way to go because Mason's more of a natural finisher than them two.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7369859/Transfer-news-Ole-Gunnar-Solskjaer-discusses-possibility-Pogbas-exit-Real-Madrid.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 139
Aba_MaczUnited, adhe united macz, adittelor, ali_iyan, Anak.Kecil, and1, Andi Istiabudi, Aso Chrisjefta, azisfirdaus, Azrul Red United, B4YU, Baby_Faced_Assassin, bang_zak, beckz_on7, benni_07utd, Blacklist7, bs_brew, chamid, charlesamahati, chevy solskjaer, cynta, dannyboy, Deddy Hernandez, dekepiks, DermawanIsUnitedFans, dery pramudito, der_emperor, devil_heart, dhodoadrian, Diego, ecly_watchaa, edhie van de sar, edroid, Efri Loebay, fadilbedil, fajrinited, Federico27, ferly_Liemz, fey777, finza_13, FirdaAnnisa, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, giggs26, goodfron, goodmin, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, Hamka Husain Pasonai, hdhe16, hendiplast, iamsetia, id4y, Intan Pradina, irfan_thered, irhamutd, irwin3, jifortin, Jovan Anwar, kingherooney, Legolash, lusiarha, Mahesa_Jenar, marsel david, MichaelMU, MUFC1878, Muhammad Nizar, mygalzbiatch, Nachir_79, NdeGue, novanprihasa, octus, oldark, ole, Om Juna, Oom Panda, penk22_, Popay_UKI04, Pure_red, Raihan_UKI27, Rean, Red Army, Red Stain, Redsbusby, rezkhadenis, rio vander vidic, Riskur, Rizana, rndr_UICSumenep, ronald hars, ronysnaja, Ryan Smith, sepatu_ancur, setiawans001, shastro, smile_boy, SR 7, stefano_will, sugeng99pramono, Tamanaro, taz_devil_utd, theater of dream, Theresia Intan, tietocinex, TomEnrico, tovanokristan, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, tyquack, ubay, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, uicb-dyz, UNITED1878, unreal, VaDLi, vanquish, vanrayen, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, Victory, victory II, wahyou91, walikece, whoami, wickham, wira_ozora, Yayat Dg Kulle, Zee de Wazza, zudomiriku, [skywalker]