United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > OUTSIDE UNITED > The Lounge: Out Of Topic

Old 29-08-2013, 02:22 PM   #11
Federico27
first team
UI Ponorogo

Mentioned: 50 Post(s)
Federico27 has a spectacular aura aboutFederico27 has a spectacular aura about
Visit Federico27's Facebook Visit Federico27's Twitter Visit Federico27's YouTube
Default Re: Apakan Tipe Kepribadian Anda?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bang_zak View Post
Berawal dari bincang bincang dengan OB kantor yang mau ikut tes psikologi, lalu bercerita2 soal tes psikologi, dan ternyata di brwoser tab nyimpen bookmark soal psikologi mengenai kepribadian, sampe akhirnya si OB yang bersangkutan tau seperti apa sebenernya karakter dia, lalu coba searching di mbah google soal tes kepribadian, dan nemunya di :

http://www.psikologizone.com/tes-kepribadian-mbti

coba ikutan tes lagi, ternyata hasilnya sama persis dengan tes psikologi yang saya bookmark di browser tab saya.

Here they are :

So, apa kepribadian anda?

Sedikit penjelasang mengenai simbol simbol abjad tersebut :

The first pair of psychological preferences is Extraversion and Introversion. Where do you put your attention and get your energy? Do you like to spend time in the outer world of people and things (Extraversion), or in your inner world of ideas and images (Introversion)?

Extraversion and Introversion as terms used by C. G. Jung explain different attitudes people use to direct their energy. These words have a meaning in psychology that is different from the way they are used in everyday language.

Everyone spends some time extraverting and some time introverting. Don’t confuse Introversion with shyness or reclusiveness. They are not related.

Take a minute to ask yourself which of the following descriptions seems more natural, effortless, and comfortable for you?

Extraversion (E)
I like getting my energy from active involvement in events and having a lot of different activities. I’m excited when I’m around people and I like to energize other people. I like moving into action and making things happen. I generally feel at home in the world. I often understand a problem better when I can talk out loud about it and hear what others have to say.

The following statements generally apply to me:

[/spoiler]

• I am seen as “outgoing” or as a “people person.”
  • I feel comfortable in groups and like working in them.
  • I have a wide range of friends and know lots of people.
  • I sometimes jump too quickly into an activity and don’t allow enough time to think it over.
  • Before I start a project, I sometimes forget to stop and get clear on what I want to do and why.

Introversion (I)
I like getting my energy from dealing with the ideas, pictures, memories, and reactions that are inside my head, in my inner world. I often prefer doing things alone or with one or two people I feel comfortable with. I take time to reflect so that I have a clear idea of what I’ll be doing when I decide to act. Ideas are almost solid things for me. Sometimes I like the idea of something better than the real thing.

• I am seen as “reflective” or “reserved.”
  • I feel comfortable being alone and like things I can do on my own.
  • I prefer to know just a few people well.
  • I sometimes spend too much time reflecting and don’t move into action quickly enough.
  • I sometimes forget to check with the outside world to see if my ideas really fit the experience.

Sensing or Intuition

The second pair of psychological preferences is Sensing and Intuition. Do you pay more attention to information that comes in through your five senses (Sensing), or do you pay more attention to the patterns and possibilities that you see in the information you receive (Intuition)?

Everyone spends some time Sensing and some time using Intuition. Don’t confuse Sensing with sensual. They aren’t related.

Take a minute to ask yourself which of the following descriptions seems more natural, effortless, and comfortable for you?

Sensing (S)
Paying attention to physical reality, what I see, hear, touch, taste, and smell. I’m concerned with what is actual, present, current, and real. I notice facts and I remember details that are important to me. I like to see the practical use of things and learn best when I see how to use what I’m learning. Experience speaks to me louder than words.

• I remember events as snapshots of what actually happened.
  • I solve problems by working through facts until I understand the problem.
  • I am pragmatic and look to the “bottom line.”
  • I start with facts and then form a big picture.
  • I trust experience first and trust words and symbols less.
  • Sometimes I pay so much attention to facts, either present or past, that I miss new possibilities.

Intuition (N)
Paying the most attention to impressions or the meaning and patterns of the information I get. I would rather learn by thinking a problem through than by hands-on experience. I’m interested in new things and what might be possible, so that I think more about the future than the past. I like to work with symbols or abstract theories, even if I don’t know how I will use them. I remember events more as an impression of what it was like than as actual facts or details of what happened.

• I remember events by what I read “between the lines” about their meaning.
  • I solve problems by leaping between different ideas and possibilities.
  • I am interested in doing things that are new and different.
  • I like to see the big picture, then to find out the facts.
  • I trust impressions, symbols, and metaphors more than what I actually experienced
  • Sometimes I think so much about new possibilities that I never look at how to make them a reality.

Thinking or Feeling

This third preference pair describes how you like to make decisions. Do you like to put more weight on objective principles and impersonal facts (Thinking) or do you put more weight on personal concerns and the people involved (Feeling)?

Don’t confuse Feeling with emotion. Everyone has emotions about the decisions they make. Also do not confuse Thinking with intelligence.

Everyone uses Thinking for some decisions and Feeling for others. In fact, a person can make a decision using his or her preference, then test the decision by using the other preference to see what might not have been taken into account.

Thinking (T)
When I make a decision, I like to find the basic truth or principle to be applied, regardless of the specific situation involved. I like to analyze pros and cons, and then be consistent and logical in deciding. I try to be impersonal, so I won’t let my personal wishes--or other people’s wishes--influence me.

• I enjoy technical and scientific fields where logic is important.
  • I notice inconsistencies.
  • I look for logical explanations or solutions to most everything.
  • I make decisions with my head and want to be fair.
  • I believe telling the truth is more important than being tactful.
  • Sometimes I miss or don’t value the “people” part of a situation.
  • I can be seen as too task-oriented, uncaring, or indifferent.

Feeling (F)
I believe I can make the best decisions by weighing what people care about and the points-of-view of persons involved in a situation. I am concerned with values and what is the best for the people involved. I like to do whatever will establish or maintain harmony. In my relationships, I appear caring, warm, and tactful.

• I have a people or communications orientation.
  • I am concerned with harmony and nervous when it is missing.
  • I look for what is important to others and express concern for others.
  • I make decisions with my heart and want to be compassionate.
  • I believe being tactful is more important than telling the “cold” truth.
  • Sometimes I miss seeing or communicating the “hard truth” of situations.
  • I am sometimes experienced by others as too idealistic, mushy, or indirect.

Judging or Perceiving

This fourth preference pair describes how you like to live your outer life--what are the behaviors others tend to see? Do you prefer a more structured and decided lifestyle (Judging) or a more flexible and adaptable lifestyle (Perceiving)? This preference may also be thought of as your orientation to the outer world.

Everyone extraverts some of the time. This pair describes whether you extravert (act in the outer world) when you are making decisions or when you are taking in information.

Some people interact with the outside world when they are taking in information. Whether they use the Sensing preference or the Intuitive preference, they are still interacting in the outside world.

Other people do their interacting when they are making decisions. It doesn’t matter whether they are using a Thinking preference or a Feeling preference; they are still interacting in the outside world.

Everyone takes in information some of the time. Everyone makes decisions some of the time. However, when it comes to dealing with the outer world, people who tend to focus on making decisions have a preference for Judging because they tend to like things decided. People who tend to focus on taking in information prefer Perceiving because they stay open to a final decision in order to get more information.

Sometimes people feel they have both. That is true. The J or P preference only tells which preference the person extraverts. One person may feel very orderly/structured (J) on the inside, yet their outer life looks spontaneous and adaptable (P). Another person may feel very curious and open-ended (P) in their inner world, yet their outer life looks more structured or decided (J).

Don’t confuse Judging and Perceiving with a person’s level of organization. Either preference can be organized.

Judging (J)
I use my decision-making (Judging) preference (whether it is Thinking or Feeling) in my outer life. To others, I seem to prefer a planned or orderly way of life, like to have things settled and organized, feel more comfortable when decisions are made, and like to bring life under control as much as possible.

Since this pair only describes what I prefer in the outer world, I may, inside, feel flexible and open to new information (which I am).

Do not confuse Judging with judgmental, in its negative sense about people and events. They are not related.

• I like to have things decided.
  • I appear to be task oriented.
  • I like to make lists of things to do.
  • I like to get my work done before playing.
  • I plan work to avoid rushing just before a deadline.
  • Sometimes I focus so much on the goal that I miss new information.

Perceiving (P)
I use my perceiving function (whether it is Sensing or Intuition) in my outer life. To others, I seem to prefer a flexible and spontaneous way of life, and I like to understand and adapt to the world rather than organize it. Others see me staying open to new experiences and information.

Since this pair only describes what I prefer in the outer world, inside I may feel very planful or decisive (which I am).

Remember, in type language perceiving means “preferring to take in information.” It does not mean being “perceptive” in the sense of having quick and accurate perceptions about people and events.

• I like to stay open to respond to whatever happens.
  • I appear to be loose and casual. I like to keep plans to a minimum.
  • I like to approach work as play or mix work and play.
  • I work in bursts of energy.
  • I am stimulated by an approaching deadline.
  • Sometimes I stay open to new information so long I miss making decisions when they are needed.
[/spoiler]
*min, kalo ada thread sejenis di merge aja*
Sama bang saya jugadapet hasil ini...
hehehe...
tossss
Old 29-08-2013, 02:27 PM   #12
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Tipe kepribadian Anda adalah: E-S-F-P.
Old 29-08-2013, 02:41 PM   #13
marsel david
captain
I'M BACK!!

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
marsel david is a name known to allmarsel david is a name known to allmarsel david is a name known to allmarsel david is a name known to allmarsel david is a name known to allmarsel david is a name known to allmarsel david is a name known to all

gue udah pernah coba nih.. emang akurat sih ya...
- HAIL VAN DER SAR #1-
marsel david is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2013, 10:39 PM   #14
troy andreas
min tolong ket sekum diremove.

Thanked 1,947 Times in 1,102 Posts
Mentioned: 273 Post(s)
troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Visit troy andreas's Twitter

Wkwkwkwk, Danny mantan korda Malang mana yah?

Referensi utk selesaikan skripsi buat anak2 psikologi bisa gak pake ini bang Zak?
troy andreas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2013, 11:03 PM   #15
ecly_watchaa
first team
MIKIRIN NEGARA.??

Mentioned: 84 Post(s)
ecly_watchaa has a brilliant futureecly_watchaa has a brilliant futureecly_watchaa has a brilliant futureecly_watchaa has a brilliant futureecly_watchaa has a brilliant futureecly_watchaa has a brilliant futureecly_watchaa has a brilliant futureecly_watchaa has a brilliant futureecly_watchaa has a brilliant futureecly_watchaa has a brilliant futureecly_watchaa has a brilliant future
Visit ecly_watchaa's Facebook Visit ecly_watchaa's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by bang_zak View Post
Om @ecly_watchaa emanganya orang administrasi yaa?bukannya jadi pelatihnya PKT Bontang...
pelatih onta yg ada hahaha,,,
admin lah geee, ngerangkap banyak sih gawean
namanya juga ngurusin public works...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ecly_watchaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2013, 03:52 PM   #16
unai cantona
first team
Entah

Mentioned: 99 Post(s)
unai cantona is a splendid one to beholdunai cantona is a splendid one to beholdunai cantona is a splendid one to beholdunai cantona is a splendid one to beholdunai cantona is a splendid one to beholdunai cantona is a splendid one to beholdunai cantona is a splendid one to beholdunai cantona is a splendid one to behold
Visit unai cantona's Facebook Visit unai cantona's Twitter junai7
Cool Re: Apakan Tipe Kepribadian Anda?

hasil ane :

hampir sesuai
Old 30-08-2013, 06:06 PM   #17
Rean
jadikan sederhana..

Thanked 2,321 Times in 872 Posts
Mentioned: 316 Post(s)
Rean has a reputation beyond reputeRean has a reputation beyond reputeRean has a reputation beyond reputeRean has a reputation beyond reputeRean has a reputation beyond reputeRean has a reputation beyond reputeRean has a reputation beyond reputeRean has a reputation beyond reputeRean has a reputation beyond reputeRean has a reputation beyond reputeRean has a reputation beyond repute

Visit Rean's Twitter RyanAniestyo

hasil test gw koq WTF ya. hahahaha
ga dink. gw INTJ juga sama dengan beberapa temen2 yg di page one.

mo tanya bang TS, ini klo karakter begini nih melekat seumur hidup atau bisa aja berubah? misalnya karena kita hiddup dengan orang yg karakternya lain, bisa kah lama kelamaan kita juga terbentuk karakternya sama dengan dia?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Rean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2013, 05:12 PM   #18
dyan_giggs
first team
@DyanFajarL

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
dyan_giggs is just really nicedyan_giggs is just really nicedyan_giggs is just really nicedyan_giggs is just really nice
Visit dyan_giggs's Facebook Visit dyan_giggs's Twitter Visit dyan_giggs's YouTube

hasilnya begini

The Doer

ESTP adalah orang memikirkan apa yang terjadi saat ini, mencari yang terbaik dalam hidup, ingin berbagi dengan teman-teman mereka. ESTP ini terbuka untuk dalam berbagai situasi, dapat berimprovisasi untuk mewujudkan hasil yang diinginkan. Mereka adalah orang yang aktif yang ingin memecahkan masalah mereka bukan hanya mendiskusikannya.

ESTP adalah yang paling mahir mempengaruhi orang lain. Mempromosikan adalah seni baginya. Mereka adalah seorang yang penuh aksi. ESTP tahu semua orang yang penting dan segala sesuatu yang perlu dilakukan karena mereka sangat pandai, selalu mengetahui di mana kegembiraan dan tindakan. Mereka suka memanjakan diri dalam hal-hal yang lebih baik dalam hidup dan untuk membawa orang lain bersama mereka. Tujuan mereka dalam hidup adalah untuk menjual diri dan ide-ide mereka kepada orang lain. Mereka mudah mendapatkan kepercayaan orang lain.

ESTP adalah orang yang antusias dan bersemangat, Mereka bersedia untuk terjun langsung ke hal-hal yang dapat membuat tangan mereka kotor. Mereka memikirkan saat ini, disini dan sekarang. Mereka melihat fakta-fakta dari situasi, dengan cepat memutuskan apa yang harus dilakukan, melaksanakan tindakan, dan beralih ke hal berikutnya.

ESTPs memiliki kemampuan luar biasa untuk melihat sikap masyarakat dan motivasinya. Mereka menangkap isyarat kecil, seperti ekspresi wajah dan sikap. ESTP menggunakan kemampuan mereka untuk mendapatkan apa yang mereka inginkan dari sebuah situasi. Jika ESTP telah memutuskan bahwa sesuatu perlu dilakukan, maka mereka “melakukannya dan langsung saja”tidak terlalu memusingkan aturan. Namun, ESTP cenderung memiliki keyakinan sendiri yang kuat tentang apa yang benar dan apa yang salah, ketabahan akan menempel pada prinsip mereka.

ESTP memiliki bakat yang kuat untuk drama dan gaya. Mereka bergerak cepat, cepat berbicara pada orang yang memiliki penghargaan terhadap hal-hal indah dalam hidup. Mereka mungkin lebih boros. Mereka biasanya sangat baik menceritakan cerita dan melakukan improvisasi. Mereka biasanya membuat hal-hal semau mereka, bukan tunduk pada rencana.

Mereka suka bersenang-senang, dan menjadi orang yang menyenangkan. Mereka kadang-kadang bisa menyakiti orang lain tanpa menyadarinya, karena mereka umumnya tidak tahu dan mungkin tidak peduli tentang efek kata-kata mereka terhadap orang lain. Bukan karena mereka tidak peduli tentang orang-orang, itu karena mereka tidak terlalu memusingkan perasaan orang. Mereka membuat keputusan berdasarkan fakta dan logika.

Ringkasan: Fleksibel dan toleran, mereka mengambil pendekatan pragmatis difokuskan pada hasil sesegera mungkin. Mereka ingin bertindak penuh semangat untuk memecahkan masalah. Fokus pada di sini dan sekarang, spontan, menikmati setiap saat. Nikmati kenyamanan materi dan gaya. Belajar dengan baik bila dengan praktek.

Keywords: Wirausaha, manajemen krisis, menjual dan mempromosikan, beradaptasi, mengambil risiko.

Karir pekerjaan: Pemasaran, perdagangan, penjualan, manajer usaha kecil, penegakan hukum.
dyan_giggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 12:51 PM   #19
bang_zak
first team
Contract Status : Expired

Thanked 1,012 Times in 409 Posts
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
bang_zak is a splendid one to beholdbang_zak is a splendid one to beholdbang_zak is a splendid one to beholdbang_zak is a splendid one to beholdbang_zak is a splendid one to beholdbang_zak is a splendid one to beholdbang_zak is a splendid one to beholdbang_zak is a splendid one to beholdbang_zak is a splendid one to behold

Visit bang_zak's Facebook Visit bang_zak's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rean View Post
hasil test gw koq WTF ya. hahahaha
ga dink. gw INTJ juga sama dengan beberapa temen2 yg di page one.

mo tanya bang TS, ini klo karakter begini nih melekat seumur hidup atau bisa aja berubah? misalnya karena kita hiddup dengan orang yg karakternya lain, bisa kah lama kelamaan kita juga terbentuk karakternya sama dengan dia?
Bisa om @Rean , kenal si Valentino Simanjuntak ga? Presenternya BPL pas di MNC taon taon kemaren? Dia pernah jadi pemateri soal yang beginian pas saya pelatihan, nah dia cerita kalo dia dulu ga seperti yang dia sekarang, semua tergantung lingkungan dan diri masing masing..pengen berubah or ga..tapi emang butuh waktu buat merubahnya...
bang_zak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 01:12 PM   #20
theater of dream
Come on beibeh......

Thanked 1,219 Times in 846 Posts
Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
theater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant future

Visit theater of dream's Facebook Visit theater of dream's Twitter
Default Re: Apakah Tipe Kepribadian Anda?

hasil gw sama pula kayak @dyan_giggs

theater of dream is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 35
4ntdarma, Aba_MaczUnited, Andi Istiabudi, bang_zak, Blacklist7, dhodoadrian, dyan_giggs, ecly_watchaa, ekanata, fajrinited, Federico27, finza_13, fredrian.seven, Hand_rooney, hendiplast, irfi_1, ivanzferdinand, marsel david, ncut_lgx, Om Juna, Peace_Devils, Rean, rio vander vidic, ronald hars, Ryan_lallo, setiawans001, SR 7, swareksa, theater of dream, unai cantona, VaDLi, vankyoet, zudomiriku