United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 06-02-2014, 02:21 PM   #1
troy andreas
min tolong ket sekum diremove.

Thanked 1,947 Times in 1,102 Posts
Mentioned: 273 Post(s)
troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Visit troy andreas's Twitter
Default Ben Pearson

Ben Pearson.

Quote:
  • Birthdate: 04 Jan 1995
  • Birthplace: Oldham
  • Position: Midfielder
    Joined United: 01 Jul 2004
    United Debut:
    International: England U16, U17, U19

The Oldham-born starlet joined United back in 2004 and has worked his way through the ranks, gaining England recognition at youth level.

Without wishing to make any comparisons, his playing style in some ways bring to mind Paul Scholes in the way he manoeuvres the ball and has a low centre of gravity. Always looking for an option, he passes the ball thoughtfully around the midfield and also enjoys making meaty challenges.

A bad bout of glandular fever halted his progress in 2011/2012 but he returned to become something of a regular towards the end of the campaign and struck up a good

partnership with Joe Rothwell in the heart of the midfield. Pearson broke his duck at Under-18 level with a well-taken finish against Newcastle, and he'll look to add more goals to his game. A spiky character, he was in the thick of things in the FA Youth Cup semi-final at Chelsea and will have gained plenty from the experience.

The 2012/2013 season saw the midfield man grow in stature and become a central figure in Paul McGuinness' side. A number of impressive displays helped earn him not only an England Under-18 call-up for a friendly with Belgium but also the captain's armband for his country, even though he does not skipper the Reds.

An elevation to Under-19 level followed, as United's only representative in that particular international squad, as he came on leaps and bounds, scoring the first and last goal of the campaign for the Reds. Although goalscoring is one area that is being worked on, his rare combination of poise and tenacity ensured he was pivotal throughout.

After landing the Jimmy Murphy Young Player of the Year award, he started the Barclays Under-21 Premier League final against Tottenham at Old Trafford and will aim to be a regular at that level for Warren Joyce's side.

"Ben’s been outstanding," said McGuinness when losing the key man to the older age-group when signing professional terms. "He’s an outstanding passer of the ball, a combination player and a good playmaker and link player in midfield. We’d like him to get forward and make more forward runs but sometimes the personnel we had meant he had to play in more of a holding role. But he’s also got the ability to snuff out danger and he’s very quick over 10-15 yards.

"We worked a lot on interceptions and the fact we worked on it did suit him. Some of the training is aimed at certain players and we want them to do well. He was one of the midfielders we aimed it at and he lapped it all up. He understood it all and got in the right positions. That’s rewarding for a coach to see someone putting into practice all the things we’re trying to do."

Two goals at international level for England Under-19s against Andorra in October only increased the buzz around the young prospect, who is a key part of Nicky Butt's UEFA Youth League side.

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/Players-And-Staff/Reserves/Ben-Pearson.aspx?pageNo=3
Jimmy Murphy Young Player of the Year 2012/13.

"setial masa ada orangnya, setiap orang ada masanya."
troy andreas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 02:28 PM   #2
jifortin
Korda Jepara
@UtdIndonesiaJAP

Mentioned: 171 Post(s)
jifortin is a name known to alljifortin is a name known to alljifortin is a name known to alljifortin is a name known to alljifortin is a name known to alljifortin is a name known to alljifortin is a name known to all
Visit jifortin's Twitter
Default Re: Ben Pearson

Emang udah tembus tim inti ya om?
Old 06-02-2014, 02:30 PM   #3
troy andreas

troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Pearson being patient

Promising midfielder Ben Pearson gave his first big interview to Inside United recently...

So, Ben, you're celebrating a decade at the club...
Yes, I've been here since I was eight. I was out injured the year before last so that was hard but it actually helped. I started off by not playing much in my first year in the youth team and then got an illness. Coming back made me a bit hungrier. I wanted it a little more. I got straight back in the team and luckily, through injuries elsewhere and playing well myself, I kicked on.

How did it feel to win the Jimmy Murphy Young Player of the Year award?
It was a massive achievement, and I certainly didn't expect it, but I played well. We had quite a good season overall, apart from the FA Youth Cup. It was a bit of a freak game against Burnley and we were a bit unlucky. I played in both legs of the semi-final against Chelsea a year earlier and they had a good team. I know a few of their lads from England and they were a strong side.

How did you find the experience of the UEFA Youth League this season?
It was a bit of a mismatched squad as we had a mix of youth-team players and first-team pros. We did have a week's training as a group before each game but had not played together too much. So we did all right but every other other team we played had an Under-19 squad and it made things harder. We did okay in some parts of games but were disappointing in others. Nicky Butt said to us we had some excellent 45 minutes and some others were just poor.

Was the strict refereeing part of the overall learning experience?
We had too many sendings off but every tackle seemed to result in a yellow card. I'm glad we played in it and just hope it can keep going for generations to come because it's great experience. You play abroad, travel with the first team and are on the plane with them before going to the senior games that night.

Having had that experience, is your focus now cementing an U21s place?
Yes, a few people have gone out on loan and I've been waiting since the start of the season because we had a massive squad. Hopefully I get more games and progress but we'll see. Darren Fletcher played a few games in that squad but he's back with the first team and things like that give the young players more of an opportunity. A lot of players haven't played many games because it's been difficult with the UEFA Youth League and the fact we've not had many Under-21 league fixtures.

You have experience already at that level – you started last year's final...
I played against Tottenham at Old Trafford and just hope I can kick on this year and see what happens in terms of any game time coming up.

How are things going at international level?
I captained England Under-18s at the end of last season. We lost the game but it was another big achievement for me. We've progressed in the European qualifiers this season and I got my first two goals against Andorra.

There is a feeling that you are capable of adding more goals to your game...
Last year, the position I played was deeper which meant I was more defensive. This season, hopefully I'll get to do more attacking and score more goals. I'm capable of doing it. I think I know if I'm playing more often I can be confident of trying more things, which will hopefully come off.

Tackling is a big part of your game – is retaining that aggression important to you?
I like getting stuck in. Obviously you need to when playing in midfield but, off the ball, I can be quite aggressive too with my running, helping out and being more defensive for the team.

Paul McGuinness has mentioned how you worked on interceptions and put it into practice really effectively in the Under-18s...
That was mostly what we did in training – trying to hold a strong line and picking the ball up by anticipating where it would go. We did one session on that every week and that focus helped the team last year against Newcastle when we beat them 7-0 by doing that.

And interceptions rather than tackles can be just as effective – as Michael Carrick proves...
Some people don't understand when watching on television because you only see the ball and not what is going on off it. You can appreciate the role a lot more and see how effective some players are, like Carrick, as he has been one of the main ones at doing this. He is different class, a top player who is still under-rated.

Have you got any others you can look up to at United?
Well, Paul Scholes has been assisting the U19s. He's from Oldham like me so we have a bit of banter as well. It's so good to have legends like him and Nicky Butt because they are a massive help and give us something to aspire to.

Are your long-term ambitions to break into the first team?
Yes, I'm a big United fan. I need to play games and try to impress in them. I'll see what happens from there really but I need to aim to move up in the coming years. You never know, it may be a good time for me as I could get a chance like Adnan Januzaj did. He's taken it and pushed on from there. I accept the way these days, instead of throwing youngsters in, is to take more time and send them out on loan to get experience before trying them out. But you never know – Adnan didn't go out on loan so it might just be a case of getting a chance and taking it at the right time.

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Exclusive-Interviews/2014/Feb/ben-pearson-exclusive-interview-inside-united.aspx?pageNo=3

Old 06-02-2014, 02:32 PM   #4
troy andreas

Ranking Manchester United's Top 10 Youth Team Prospects

"The standout player at U18 club level this season surely has to be Ben Pearson of Manchester United, who has put in several sterling performances."

So says England Football Blog, previewing the squad for the forthcoming England Under 18 match against Italy.

Local lad Pearson was born in Oldham and joined United's Academy when he was just 9. He has been likened to Paul Scholes in style and the role of the "Ginger prince" played when he first emerged into the First Team from 1995.

He looks to have a bright future for England, having broken through last season. He also had a good game in the FA Youth Cup semi-final against Chelsea last season, despite being only 16.

Glandular fever held him back last year, but he still managed 14 starts for United's Under 18s. He scored then and has already scored this season, also. His creative and link-up play, together with his tenacity in the tackle mark him out for the future.

HTML Code:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1367224-ranking-manchester-uniteds-top-10-youth-team-prospects/page/2

Old 05-03-2014, 09:46 AM   #5
troy andreas

Manchester United midfield starlet insists he won’t leave like Pogba and Daehli

Manchester United‘s Ben Pearson has insisted he is happy to wait for his chance to become a first team player at Old Trafford and has no intention of leaving any time soon.

In the past few years, United have lost the likes of Paul Pogba and Mats Moller Daehli because they didn’t get first team opportunities quickly enough and there was a worry that their departures could set an unwanted precedent of talented midfielders leaving before they are blooded into the first team.

However Pearson, who has now been at United for a decade, said he had no intention of leaving and understands that the nature of football now means that youngsters have to wait a bit longer for their chances.

“I’m a big United fan,” he told Manutd.com.

“I need to play games and try to impress in them. I’ll see what happens from there really but I need to aim to move up in the coming years. You never know, it may be a good time for me as I could get a chance like Adnan Januzaj did. He’s taken it and pushed on from there.

“I accept the way these days, instead of throwing youngsters in, is to take more time and send them out on loan to get experience before trying them out. But you never know – Adnan didn’t go out on loan so it might just be a case of getting a chance and taking it at the right time.”

Last season Pearson was fantastic for United and won the Jimmy Murphy Young Player of the Year award. He has since gone on to make some impressive appearances for the Under-19s side and now that a host of players have left the club on loan, is starting to appear on a regular basis for the Under-21s, something he is keen to continue doing.

He added: “I played against Tottenham at Old Trafford [in the final] and just hope I can kick on this year and see what happens in terms of any game time coming up.

“A few people have gone out on loan and I’ve been waiting since the start of the season because we had a massive squad. Hopefully I get more games and progress but we’ll see. Darren Fletcher played a few games in that squad but he’s back with the first team and things like that give the young players more of an opportunity.”

Pearson’s tenacity on the pitch has drawn comparisons with Paul Scholes and although he isn’t yet at the level where he can challenge for a first team spot, it shouldn’t be long before he gets a chance if he can continue to progress with the Under-21s under Warren Joyce’s guidance.

[video]

Here are a few more extracts from his extended interview.

On winning the Jimmy Murphy Player of the Year award..

“It was a massive achievement, and I certainly didn’t expect it, but I played well. We had quite a good season overall, apart from the FA Youth Cup.”

On his progress as a player…

“I was out injured the year before last so that was hard but it actually helped. I started off by not playing much in my first year in the youth team and then got an illness. Coming back made me a bit hungrier. I wanted it a little more. I got straight back in the team and luckily, through injuries elsewhere and playing well myself, I kicked on.”

On his playing style…

“I like getting stuck in. Obviously you need to when playing in midfield but, off the ball, I can be quite aggressive too with my running, helping out and being more defensive for the team.”

On learning from Paul Scholes…

“Well, Paul Scholes has been assisting the U19s. He’s from Oldham like me so we have a bit of banter as well. It’s so good to have legends like him and Nicky Butt because they are a massive help and give us something to aspire to.”

HTML Code:
http://thepeoplesperson.com/2014/03/04/manchester-united-midfield-starlet-insists-he-wont-leave-like-pogba-and-daehli/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Old 05-03-2014, 11:07 AM   #6
Fian14
-

Mentioned: Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jifortin View Post
Emang udah tembus tim inti ya om?
ben pearson keren

---------- Post added at 11:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by troy andreas View Post
Pearson being patient

---------- Post added at 11:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 AM ----------

Quote:
Manchester United midfield starlet insists he won’t leave like Pogba and Daehli

orangnya keren ganteng, pantesan mau di masukin di tim utama

Quote:
Ben Pearson.

pokoknya keren

Last edited by troy andreas; 05-03-2014 at 11:18 AM..
Old 23-09-2014, 09:39 PM   #7
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter

23/09/2014 - ManUtd.com, Adam Marshall
Pearson out to impress van Gaal

Manchester United midfielder Ben Pearson is hoping to be the next beneficiary of Louis van Gaal's faith in young players after seeing his peers Tyler Blackett, Reece James and Andreas Pereira involved in the Dutchman's squad.

The 19-year-old from Oldham*has been proving his worth at Under-21 level and is popular among fans for his tenacious style and ability to carve out opportunities for his team-mates. Named the club's Young Player of the Year in 2013, he is determined to continue improving and refining his game in order to push himself into the first-team picture, but he remains clear on the battle he faces to achieve his dream.

After another hard training session at the Aon Training Complex, Pearson sat down with ManUtd.com*to discuss the future after first reflecting on United's victory over City in the Manchester Senior Cup final.

"City were dominating and I was thinking: 'We're struggling here and something needs to change'," he admitted. "I was quite poor in the first half. Well, the whole team were below par but I was particularly poor.*When you're*not playing well, you've got to do something so I just work hard and hope everything works out. It seemed to work out against City as the ball kept falling to me and*I was able to win it a lot of the time.*

"Warren Joyce changed the formation and went man-for-man. It's something we do every day in training so it can work when we revert to it in matches. Obviously, you can't do it for the whole game as it tires you out but, when you're losing, it's a perfect tactic to try to change it. We all know what to do and everyone is good at it. We seemed to dominate after that as everyone seemed right up for it and*were*buzzing. Once we got that second goal, Willo [James Wilson] just kept scoring."*

Wilson, naturally, stole the plaudits with his four-goal salvo in last month's final but Pearson's contribution was also impressive, and he is aware that there is a need for consistency in his performances, in addition to loading the bullets for his strikers.

"I must admit I'm not really too bothered about scoring and getting headlines," he insisted. "As long as the team wins and the performance is good, that's all I am really*concerned about.

"I think I'm still a similar sort of player now to the one I have always been. I still need to get forward more and add a few goals but I'm more of a conductor. I am a bit more of a passer and a tackler who breaks up play and starts attacks off.*

"I'm a deep midfielder and I prefer that as I can get on the ball a bit more and have more time on it. I do like to play in a more attacking role as well though. I did score a few goals for the Under-18s but, at the minute, I'm playing a bit deeper. Joe [Rothwell] has been a bit more attacking and we've got Josh [Harrop] now who is also a bit more attack-minded. As Charni [Ekangamene] has gone, it's been down to personnel really as he was that sort of player, a holding midfielder, but hopefully I will get a few more goals."

Pearson has excelled in a number of Under-21 matches over the past year or so and agrees when it is suggested his stellar displays included those against Bayer Leverkusen [in the UEFA Youth League] and Wolves, in addition to the Senior Cup showing last month. A feature of each of those performances was how he stepped up a gear after the interval and dominated proceedings.

"Once I start getting a few balls into feet and begin getting a bit of confidence, it always helps but I do usually come on strong in the second half," Pearson concurred. "I don't know why that is. I just seem to get into the game a bit more. I can still play better than that though."

Pearson exudes conviction when discussing the future and he has been given encouragement by Louis van Gaal's policy of blooding youth products. Five have already been handed senior debuts by the Dutchman and there is plenty of integration into the first-team training sessions. Nonetheless, the teenager remains realistic enough to appreciate a loan move could be the quickest route to first-team football.

"The manager has played a few youngsters already," he stated. "Tyler [Blackett] has been playing regularly and Reece James has played. A few of the lads were involved against MK Dons and, hopefully, all of us can come through. The manager has done it previously at Ajax and Barcelona and I hope he can do it here. There are a few young*lads pushing for first-team places. It is all about getting an opportunity. There are always lads going up and training with the first team. You've just got to impress in those training sessions.

"I have done it a few times and it's good but a lot faster and there is a lot more pressure. It's great playing with players you've watched as a kid and learning off them. Darren Fletcher is really good to us as he is always talking with the younger lads and helping out. But all the senior players are really good and do that.

"Hopefully, later down the line, I can go out on loan but I'm not sure about this season. It would have*to be a bit later but it might be decided I should go out there and experience*playing with a first team.*

"I'm not sure if I'm ready yet. You've just got to throw yourself into it and see what happens. I do feel I need a few more games this season to get up to full speed as there have been gaps between the Under-21 matches. I need to get a run of games to get fully in tune."

Although he started on the bench against Sunderland at Old Trafford recently, Pearson's performance confirmed he is likely to remain a key figure for the Under-21s as the season pans out. If he's on song, the team arguably functions better as a unit and he is capable of providing the basis for victory against any opponents. His development should prove fascinating to watch.
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2015, 04:17 PM   #8
Red Stain
reserve player
Red till i die

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Red Stain will become famous soon enough

Duet sehati nya Joe Rothwell nih.
klo ngeliat video mereka mirip duet Keane dan Scholes..

sedikit preview
Old 12-01-2016, 09:58 AM   #9
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Wah sayang banget yach, padahal bakatnya cukup menjanjikan..

PEARSON MAKES PERMANENT MOVE TO PRESTON

Manchester United midfielder Ben Pearson is joining Preston North End on a permanent basis for an undisclosed transfer fee after the two clubs agreed a deal.

The tenacious 21-year-old, a former winner of the Jimmy Murphy Young Player of the Year award, recently returned from a loan spell with League One side Barnsley and started in the Under-21s' victory over Tottenham last week.

Pearson is to sign a two-and-a-half year contract with the Deepdale club, where he will be reunited with Sam Johnstone, who signed for North End on loan earlier this month, and former Red Marnick Vermijl.

"I really enjoyed my time at Manchester United," he told Preston's official website. "And I can only say good things about them. As a young lad, it is hard to break through there with the players that they've got and all of the money that they can spend on players, so it's time to take a step back.

"It's time to jump down a league but with a willingness to get back to the top, and I think this is the right time to do that."

Everybody at United would like to wish Ben every future success in his career.

http://www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 10:11 AM   #10
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Cak @rondwisan; dan moderator serta admin forum lainnya, tolong threadnya dipindah ke "Ex United Player" yach, do'i sudah resmi nih

Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 33
aldysetiabudi, Andi Istiabudi, asririzky, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, clsenz, edoardo, eyeofday, fajrinited, fredrian.seven, Gustiono, h-ANG, irfan_thered, jifortin, Lang25, mygalzbiatch, oldark, penk22_, Rean, Red Stain, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UNITED1878, united7, unreal, Van_Munandar, wira_ozora, Yayat Dg Kulle, zudomiriku