United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 04-08-2020, 09:27 AM   #191
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Alexis Sanchez

Alexis Sanchez on brink of joining Inter Milan in FREE transfer which could save Manchester United £58MILLION in wages - with Chilean flop set to take a massive cut on his £560,000-a-week salary

* Manchester United remain in talks to ship out Alexis Sanchez to Inter Milan
* Inter are hoping to complete the deal without a fee for the 31-year-old forward
* Sanchez is also willing to accept a dramatic pay cut with a three-year contract
* His departure would save United potentially up to £58million due to his wages

Alexis Sanchez is on the verge of ending his Manchester United nightmare with a permanent move to Inter Milan.

Talks were ongoing on Monday night over a deal that would see United reach a compromise over the remaining two years of his £560,000-a-week contract and allow the Chilean to move to Italy on a free transfer.

Despite reports in Italy that a deal had been agreed, United remained in dialogue to finalise details.

Manchester United remain in talks with Inter Milan over the permanent sale of Alexis Sanchez. Sanchez is willing to accept a large pay cut with a three-year contract worth £125,000 tabled

Sanchez is willing to accept a pay cut with Inter offering a three year contract worth £125,000-a-week after tax.

Inter have named Sanchez in their Europa League squad but need to agree a deal with United for him to continue playing for them beyond Wednesday's tie with Getafe.

The 31-year old Sanchez was due back from his loan at Inter on Friday.

The two years left on his contract at Old Trafford are worth up to £560,000-a-week, including £300,000 basic salary and £100,000 in image rights. His departure would save United potentially up to £58m in wages.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8589651/Manchester-United-locked-talks-Inter-Milan-permanent-sale-Alexis-Sanchez.html
maunya sih dijual 10-20 juta juga gpp deh, untung dapatnya gratis (barter sama Miki kan waktu itu?). Inter pinter juga lobbynya, udah pinjem gaji ditanggung United, sekarang dapat gratis trus gaji Sanchez dipotong drastis. untung Internya gak scudetto kalo gak nyesek tuh United pinjemin gratis. yg penting sekarang pos gaji sedikit berkurang, gantian gajinya Sancho nih
Old 05-08-2020, 01:52 AM   #192
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by zudomiriku View Post

maunya sih dijual 10-20 juta juga gpp deh, untung dapatnya gratis (barter sama Miki kan waktu itu?). Inter pinter juga lobbynya, udah pinjem gaji ditanggung United, sekarang dapat gratis trus gaji Sanchez dipotong drastis. untung Internya gak scudetto kalo gak nyesek tuh United pinjemin gratis. yg penting sekarang pos gaji sedikit berkurang, gantian gajinya Sancho nih
Mungkin ini solusi terbaik untuk semua pihak
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2020, 09:35 AM   #193
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Alexis Sanchez's Old Trafford nightmare is OVER: Inter Milan to unveil Manchester United flop on Thursday as he joins on a free transfer and signs a three-year contract to end his £560,000-a-week deal two years early

* Alexis Sanchez's permanent move to Inter Milan has now been confirmed
* The Chilean flop has moved to Serie A on a free transfer from Manchester United
* The 31-year-old has spent the 2019-20 season on loan at Antonio Conte's team
* Sanchez moved to United in 2018 from Arsenal but has flopped at Old Trafford
* And United have decided to rip up the final two years of Sanchez's contract

Alexis Sanchez is leaving Manchester United for Inter Milan on a free transfer.

Sanchez's loan at Inter was due to run out on Thursday, but the two clubs have agreed terms for the Chile winger to rip up the remaining two years of his contract at United and make a permanent move to the San Siro.

Sanchez is set to sign a three-year deal at Inter and take a pay cut that will see him earn £130,000-a-week after tax, with the move officially announced on Thursday.

Alexis Sanchez has signed for Inter Milan on a free transfer from Manchester United. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has opted to let the flop leave United with no transfer fee involved. Sanchez moved to Inter on loan last year and Antonio Conte has made the move permanent

Inter Milan CEO Beppe Marotta told Sky Italia: 'We will sign Alexis Sanchez from Manchester United on a permanent deal. We'll announce the deal tomorrow with an official statement.

'He is not official yet, but unofficially he is ours for three seasons. We believe in him a lot and we are happy.'

It ends Sanchez's ill-fated United career that began with a spectacular move in January 2018 when the club gazumped rivals Manchester City to sign him from Arsenal in exchange for £35m-rated Henrikh Mkhitaryan.

Sanchez was handed the most lucrative contract in the Premier League worth up to £560,000-a-week including a basic wage of £300,000 and image rights of £100,000.

Sanchez's career at Manchester United hasn't worked out following his move in January 2018. Sanchez's new deal after his pay cut means he will earn £130,000-a-week after tax in Italy. The Chilean has netted four goals and recorded nine assists during his loan spell in Italy

He pocketed an additional £1.1million each year as part of his signing-on fee and £75,000 for every start.

The former Barcelona star failed to live up to expectations, however, scoring just five goals in 45 games for United before joining Inter on loan last summer.

After a difficult start in Italy, he has rediscovered his best form of late and coach Antonio Conte was keen to make the deal permanent.

Faced with paying over £50m in wages over the next two years for a player who was deemed surplus to requirements at Old Trafford, United were also anxious to strike a deal for Sanchez.

The two clubs have been in negotiations for several weeks and finally reached an agreement on Wednesday. It's unclear if United have handed Sanchez a pay-off to cancel his contract and take a pay cut at Inter.

It's understood that his new deal is close to the £300,000-a-week basic he earned at United, but the higher rate of tax in Italy means that he will take home less than half that.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8596611/Alexis-Sanchez-signs-Inter-Milan-FREE-TRANSFER-Manchester-United-rip-flops-contract.html
Old 07-08-2020, 09:44 AM   #194
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

The mind-boggling numbers of a Manchester United flop... Alexis Sanchez has cost them £13.2m per goal, £7.3m for every assist and £1.5m each time he's pulled on the shirt since 2018 - and his move to Inter Milan will save them another £58m!

* Alexis Sanchez's nightmare spell at Man United has finally come to an end
* Inter Milan have snapped up the Chilean forward on a free transfer
* Sanchez earned a basic salary of £350,000 per week with Premier League side
* With image rights, bonuses and add-ons that figure can hit £560,000

Manchester United will breathe a huge sigh of relief after parting ways with Alexis Sanchez.

The Chilean forward has secured a permanent move to Serie A outfit Inter Milan, where he has been playing on loan since the beginning of the 2019-20 campaign.

Sanchez's career flopped remarkably at Old Trafford following his move from Premier League rivals Arsenal in January 2018, when he was involved in a swap deal with Henrikh Mkhitaryan.

Alexis Sanchez's nightmare spell at Manchester United has finally come to an end. Sanchez has sealed a permanent move to Inter Milan, where he has been on loan in 2019-20

But he endured a nightmare time in Manchester, failing to recapture that form that saw him set the Emirates Stadium alight between 2014 and 2018.

However, it isn't just on the pitch where Sanchez has plagued the Red Devils over the past couple of years.

United's bank balance has been hit hard.

Sanchez's eye-watering demands at United are well-documented, with the 31-year-old earning a staggering basic salary of £350,000-per-week, before an additional net payment of £100,000 a week from a £5million-a-year image rights deal.

When he arrived at United, it was agreed that additional bonuses and employers' national insurance payments could take the potential overall figure to £560,000 a week if Sanchez was successful.

United have also had to pay £5m in agent fees over the course of the contract to the player's representative Fernando Felicevich - which is the equivalent of £21,370 per week.

The Chilean has endured a rapid decline at Old Trafford since making the move from Arsenal

And finally, former manager Jose Mourinho and United were so desperate to gazump rivals Manchester City at the time to sign Sanchez, that they committed to an astonishing £6.7m signing-on fee.

But after flopping at United, Sanchez opted for a loan spell at Inter at the end of August last year to try to get his career back on track.

However, the Premier League giants have still been picking up £300,000 per week of his wages while the agent fee is still coming into play.

Sportsmail understands United also paid Sanchez a £9m pay-off fee as part of his move to Inter Milan. The club are said to be very satisfied at the outcome considering Sanchez would have earned in the region of £50m under the terms of his contract at Old Trafford that still had nearly two years to run.

Sanchez (celebrating against his former side Arsenal) has scored just five times for United. And Sanchez has only produced nine assists for his Red Devils team-mates in 45 matches. The 31-year-old will be desperate to get his career back on track at Inter under Antonio Conte

Overall, since his move to United in January 2018 - Sanchez has cost the club an astonishing £66,420,840 (taking into account his weekly wages at Old Trafford and Inter - that United were still paying up - during a total of 132 weeks, as well as the agent fees and signing-on fee).

Before his loan spell at Inter, United forked out £34,973,710 overall on Sanchez and since moving on loan to the San Siro, the Red Devils have had to part with another £15,747,130... and that's even before the signing-on fee.

And when you consider that incredible sum and how he has performed on the pitch for United, the figures are absolutely astronomical.

During 89 weeks at United, Sanchez played just 45 times under Mourinho and then Solskjaer - equating to nearly £1.3m per game.

In those 45 appearances, Sanchez has scored a mere five goals, far off from his spectacular numbers in the Premier League with Arsenal where he remained one of the most deadly forwards in Europe.

Therefore, Sanchez has cost United almost £11.5m per goal. He has been far from active in front of the posts, offloading just 22 shots on target in 45 games - matching up to £2.6m for every effort on target.

Assists wise, the former Barcelona star has created nine - which works out at £6.4m each.

And finally, it's in the build-up where Sanchez seemed to enjoy his most success for United, creating 72 chances overall for team-mates.

That equates to £798,000 per chance for the Red Devils during his nightmare time at the club.

So it's fair to say that United were keen to get Sanchez off the books as quickly as possible as they look to make inroads on rivals Liverpool and Manchester City and free up money in order to bring in their desired targets.

Sanchez's departure could save United potentially up to £58m in wages, which would come as a blessing to their manager and the board.

Solskjaer plans on bringing big names in to freshen up his squad and offloading Sanchez makes that easier - England international Jadon Sancho looks set to arrive from Borussia Dortmund.

United are on the verge of agreeing personal terms with the 20-year-old winger on a five-year contract - a deal that could reach an eventual £108m for one of Europe's biggest talents.

After securing Champions League football next season for United, it's time for Solskjaer to firmly look forward without Sanchez.

Meanwhile for Sanchez, his Inter move represents the perfect chance to kickstart a career that has rapidly declined beyond belief in recent times.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8591173/Manchester-United-flop-Alexis-Sanchez-cost-club-staggering-13-2m-goal-7-3m-assist.html
United untung bisa berhemat pos gaji, Inter paling untung, musim lalu pinjem gratis, gaji ditalangin, dapat Sanchez gratis, gaji cuma 1/4 dari gaji di United, karir Sanchez terselamatkan (tapi jika pelatihnya masih Conte)
Old 07-08-2020, 07:12 PM   #195
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute

Akhirnya resmi juga ya milik Inter sepenuhnya.
Gagal bersinar di United, agak lumayan di Inter.
Hehehe
tumpal_oneunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 10:10 AM   #196
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Alexis Sanchez hits out at Manchester United in extraordinary rant after ending nightmare spell: 'After my first training session, I got home and asked my agent if I could tear up the contract and go back to Arsenal'

* Alexis Sanchez has opened up about his poor showing at Manchester United
* The Chilean admitted he wanted to move back to Arsenal after one day's training
* Sanchez admitted he wanted to move to Manchester City but the deal failed
* The 31-year-old discussed the shock of being dropped by Jose Mourinho

Alexis Sanchez revealed he wanted to leave Manchester United after one training session following his move from Arsenal in 2018.

The Chilean endured a nightmare spell at Old Trafford, despite the Red Devils paying him around £560,000-a-week. He scored just five goals in 45 matches before moving to Inter Milan on loan for the 2019-20 season, a move which he made permanent last summer.

And the 31-year-old, who confirmed a Manchester City move fell through before he joined United, revealed that he asked to move back to former club Arsenal after just one day of training under Jose Mourinho.

Alexis Sanchez has lifted the lid on his time at Manchester United with some shocking truths. The Chilean revealed he asked his agent to move him back to Arsenal after one training session

In a shocking Instagram video, Sanchez said: 'I want to tell you about my period at United, about many things that were said and that made me look bad.

'I got the opportunity to go to United and it seemed tempting to me. It was something nice for me, because when I was a kid I liked that club a lot.

'I ended up signing without much information about what was happening in the move. The first days that I was with my colleagues, sometimes there are things that you do not realise until you arrive.

'The first training I had I realised many things. home and I told my representative: "Can't the contract be terminated to return to Arsenal?"

Sanchez was signed by Manchester United in 2018 and earned around £560,000-a-week. The 31-year-old was brought to Manchester United from Arsenal by Jose Mourinho (middle)

'They start laughing and I told them that something did not sit right with me. It had already been signed.'

Sanchez recalled one moment at Manchester United when he was left out of the matchday squad by Mourinho for a game against West Ham in September 2018.

It was an incredible fall from grace for the Chilean winger, who just nine months ago was one of the most dangerous attacking players in England's top-flight while at Arsenal.

The Chilean said: 'In a game with West Ham I wasn't picked. That had never happened to me as a player. It bothered me and I said it couldn't be possible.

'To go from being one of the best in the Premier League to not playing in five months. I came to my house and I was very sad. The next day I trained in a double shift, because I love what I do.'

Manchester United lost the West Ham game 3-1 and Mourinho was sacked just months later with the Red Devils languishing in mid-table. Sanchez then took the opportunity to speak to his successor, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, about a move away.

Sanchez revealed his shock at being dropped by Mourinho for a defeat to West Ham. Sanchez (left) agreed with Mourinho's replacement Ole Gunnar Solskjaer to move away

Sanchez added: 'Then the next coach arrived, the current one, and I decided to talk to him. I told him that I needed to take a breather, and the opportunity to go to Inter. He told me that yes, there was no problem.'

The winger, who scored 80 goals in 166 matches at Arsenal before moving to Old Trafford in a swap for Henrikh Mhkitaryan in January 2018, admitted the comments made by certain media outlets made him angry during his time at Old Trafford.

He said: 'Journalists spoke without knowing and it bothered me, it hurt. Former players spoke who had no idea of ​​anything that was happening inside the club and gave their opinion damaging you, that it was your fault.

Sanchez has thrived since joining Inter Milan in 2019 and recently made his move permanent

Since they had to blame one, they blamed me.'

Sanchez ended the video by revealing he wanted his time at Manchester United to work out, but he has grown from the situation.

'I only have words of thanks to United for giving me the opportunity to defend the shirt,' said Sanchez. 'It bothered me that things did not go the way I wanted.

'If the atmosphere had been more positive, it would have turned out differently. I tell it all now because I have already passed a period of learning as a player and a person. I would have liked to win everything.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8696275/Alexis-Sanchez-slams-Manchester-United-shock-rant-claiming-wanted-leave-one-day.html
Old 04-09-2020, 01:53 PM   #197
tumpal_oneunited
captain

tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm...Sanchez...
Bye bye deh
Old 05-09-2020, 06:22 PM   #198
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tumpal_oneunited View Post
Hmmm...Sanchez...
Bye bye deh
Nasibnya hampir sama seperti Falcao yaa, gagal bersinar di Old Trafford..
Old 06-09-2020, 07:28 AM   #199
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Alexis Sanchez Disebut Serakah Usai Serang Man United
Okdwitya Karina Sari - detikSport

London - Alexis Sanchez dikecam mantan bintang Arsenal, Ray Parlour. Sanchez disebut serakah dan seharusnya memiliki mentalitas yang lebih tangguh.

Bintang sepakbola Chile itu baru saja mengungkapkan unek-uneknya saat masih memperkuat Manchester United. Sanchez mengatakan, dia langsung tidak betah di klub hanya setelah melakoni satu sesi latihan.

Karier Sanchez di Old Trafford memang periode untuk dilupakan. Sanchez digaet dari Arsenal pada Januari 2018 dengan gaji fantastis sebesar GBP 560.000 per pekan (nyaris Rp 11 miliar). Namun, dia terus-terusan dibekap cedera dan kesulitan beradaptasi sehingga hanya membuat 45 penampilan dengan sumbangan lima gol dan sembilan assist.

Sanchez kemudian dipinjamkan ke Inter Milan pada musim panas 2019. Dia sukses mencetak sembilan gol dan 10 assist yang membantu Nerazzurri finis runner-up Serie A dan menjadi finalis Liga Europa, sebelum akhirnya kontraknya dipermanenkan.

"Saya tidak percaya Anda ingin meninggalkan sebuah klub setelah satu sesi latihan," sembur Parlour kepada TalkSPORT. "Bagaimana bisa itu terjadi?! Anda mestinya memberi diri Anda sendiri sebuah kesempatan; itu kan sebuah lingkungan yang baru dan cara latihan yang berbeda daripada di Arsenal."

"Tapi dia kan dibayar GBP 560.000 sepekan dan dia langsung ingin pergi? Anda harus kerja keras dong," lanjut anggota skuad Invincibles Arsenal itu.

Selain Man United, Sanchez juga diburu Manchester City. Namun, the Citizens akhirnya mundur dari persaingan karena tidak mampu bersaing dalam aspek finansial, termasuk tawaran gaji. Sampai kini tidak sedikit yang memprediksi bahwa Sanchez mungkin saja akan memiliki karier yang lebih baik seandainya berlabuh ke Etihad.

"Kenapa dia begitu serakah? Kalau dia betul-betul ingin bermain untuk Man City, kenapa dia tidak memangkas gajinya dan bilang, 'Aku akan bergabung dengan bayaran GBP 250.000 per pekan?' Dia bisa kan hidup dengan gaji GBP 250.000 sepekan? Dia memperoleh GBP 560.000 per pekan ketika dia bergabung Manchester United. Itu ngeri," lanjut Parlour.

"Bagaimana Anda bisa bilang, sebagai seorang pemain, ketika Anda muncul di klub lalu Anda ingin pergi di hari berikutnya? Itu tidak benar. Mentalitas seperti itu seharusnya tidak dimiliki seorang pemain bola," ketus dia.

"Anda mestinya bilang, 'Ini adalah Manchester United, salah satu klub terbesar di dunia, dan aku harus berjuang untuk posisiku dan memastikan aku berusaha untuk tampil seperti saat masih di Arsenal. Mungkin sepakbolanya beda, mungkin tidak cocok untuk dia tapi Anda harus mencoba dan memenangkan fans, memenangkan para pemain, semuanya. Dan itulah yang tidak dia lakukan," simpul Parlour akan kiprah Alexis Sanchez di Man United.
Old 07-09-2020, 10:18 AM   #200
tumpal_oneunited
captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andi Istiabudi View Post
Nasibnya hampir sama seperti Falcao yaa, gagal bersinar di Old Trafford..
Iya Bang, tapi attitudenya di masa akhir di MU bikin kurang respect ke Beliau euy..
Sanchez oh Sanchez

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 23
alif unyil, Andi Istiabudi, annetapitt5084, Ardiey11, bang_zak, Blacklist7, dhodoadrian, Dino De Gea, h-ANG, jifortin, penk22_, Rean, Rendi Pardi, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rizkimn11_, rohibur rizqi, tumpal_oneunited, wira_ozora, zudomiriku