United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Players

Old 10-05-2020, 07:13 AM   #331
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Marcus Rashford

Ada yang sudah punya minuman Coca-Cola kemasan kaleng edisi Premier League yang bergambar Rashford ?
Barangnya lumayan jarang ada di minimarket maupun supermarket hehe..
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2020, 02:12 AM   #332
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

RASHFORD: NO OTHER GOAL COMPARES TO MY FAVOURITE

Manchester United and England star Marcus Rashford says that nothing he has achieved has given him quite the same feeling as his first goal in professional football.

As an 18-year-old, the Academy graduate memorably broke into the first team for a UEFA Europa League tie against Midtjylland, and scored twice.

Three days later, he repeated the feat, this time against Arsenal in the Premier League, and when asked for his greatest moment from his four-year spell in the senior team, Rashford says nothing since has quite compared to the feeling of netting those first goals.

“You know, every other goal after that, it's not quite the same as that first goal,“ admitted the 22-year-old.

“I just felt grateful, really, to have the opportunity to play for the club and to be able to score goals like the one on my debut.”

United's no. 10, who had fired 19 goals during 2019/20 before picking up a serious back injury in January, also mentioned two matches that particularly stand out from his burgeoning career.

“There's obviously a few moments. I'd say the FA Cup final, when we won it in 2016 [against Crystal Palace]. That was one of the standout moments, because it was the first trophy,” said the Wythenshawe-born forward.

“I actually joined the campaign sort of midway through the FA Cup, so it was nice. I started the season in the Youth Cup and finished it by winning the FA Cup. So it was a nice feeling.”

The semi-final that led to that success was the next game in Marcus's thinking – a dramatic 2-1 win over Everton at Wembley that saw saved penalties, goal-line clearances and a glorious late winner from Anthony Martial.

“Would Everton [the 2016 FA Cup semi-final] be a special match? Yeah, I'd say so,” explained Rashford. “In terms of the way that we played, especially the way we attacked going forward. We tried to push the game, always be on the front foot, and we were causing them problems for the 90 minutes.

“I think just the way that we won at the end – Anthony scored late on – makes it that little bit better. But even if that game finished a comfortable 3-0 to us, that would still be my favourite game, just because of the way that we played.

“It felt like the goal was coming, but then the time crept up as well. But I just think, as a team, we never looked like we were going to not score that winning goal. We stayed patient, and kept doing what we were doing, and Anthony got the opportunity and made it count.”

www.manutd.com
Old 13-05-2020, 07:52 AM   #333
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Maguire: Rashford Kapten Masa Depan MU
Novitasari Dewi Salusi - detikSport

Jakarta - Harry Maguire meyakini Marcus Rashford layak jadi kapten Manchester United di masa depan. Maguire menilai Rashford punya rasa tanggung jawab yang besar.

Maguire saat ini menjabat sebagai kapten MU. Bek yang direkrut dari Leicester City pada awal musim 2019/2020 itu diangkat sebagai kapten pada Januari lalu menggantikan Ashley Young.

Maguire masih akan jadi kapten MU sampai beberapa waktu ke depan. Di masa depan, Maguire yakin Rashford layak diberi kepercayaan untuk memakai ban kapten.

"Ya, tentu saja," ujar Maguire saat ditanya apakah Rashford bisa jadi kapten MU, seperti dilansir ESPN.

"Saya pikir sebagai klub, Anda harus punya seorang kapten dan mengandalkannya, tapi Anda harus menyebar tanggung jawab kepemimpinan di tim."

"Marcus ada di sana dan dia bertarung di setiap pertandingan. Saat ini dia sedang absen karena cedera, tapi dia berjuang keras untuk kembali dan dia sangat jarang absen di pertandingan. Dia selalu ingin siap sedia," katanya.

Sejak menembus tim utama MU pada 2015, Rashford terus menanjak dan jadi andalan di lini depan. Hingga kini, striker 22 tahun itu sudah mencatatkan 201 kali penampilan di semua kompetisi bersama Setan Merah dan mengoleksi 64 gol.
Old 13-05-2020, 08:35 AM   #334
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Marcus Rashford Ungkap Gol Terbaiknya untuk Man United
Lucas Aditya - detikSport

Jakarta - Marcus Rashford merupakan andalan lini depan Manchester United dalam lima musim terakhir. Pemain 22 tahun itu mengungkapkan gol favoritnya bersama The Red Devils.

Rashford sudah menembus tim utama Man United sejak 2015/2016. Hingga kini, sudah ada sebanyak 201 pertandingan di semua ajang yang dia jalani.

Produktivitas gol Rashford di Mu cukup oke. Dia sudah mengemas 64 gol untuk Setan Merah.

Gol perdana Rashford untuk MU dicetak pada 25 Februari 2016. Saat itu dia membantu MU menang 5-1 atas FC Midtjylland di Liga Europa.

Di Old Trafford saat itu, Rashford membukukan dua gol. Dia pun menyebutnya sebagai dua yang paling diingat.

"Anda tahu, setiap gol setelahnya, tak sama seperti gol pertama," kata Rashford di situs resmi klub.

"Saya merasa bersyukur, sangat, bisa mempumuao kesempatan bermain untuk klub dan bisa mencetak gol seperti itu di pertandingan debut," dia menambahkan.
Old 04-06-2020, 10:24 AM   #335
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United striker Marcus Rashford handed special award for his charitable efforts during the coronavirus crisis, helping provide meals for '2.8million children a week'

* Marcus Rashford has received a special recognition award for his charity efforts
* The Manchester United striker has helped raise nearly £20million for FareShare
* The charity have been able to provide free meals to 2.8million children a week
* The England international thanked the public for their help in raising funds

Marcus Rashford has been honoured with a special award for his charitable efforts during the coronavirus crisis.

The Manchester United striker has raised nearly £20million for charity FareShare which has helped to provide meals for nearly 2.8million children a week.

The 22-year-old was given a special recognition award from the High Sheriff of Greater Manchester Eamonn O'Neal.

Marcus Rashford has been honoured with a special award for his significant charitable efforts. High Sheriff of Greater Manchester Eamonn O'Neal has given him a special recognition award

Sharing the award on Twitter, the England international said: 'Wouldn’t normally share these types of things but this certificate is not just for me, it belongs to you all.

'Each and every one of you that has contributed the few £s you can, you’ve all made a huge difference.'

The striker went on to say to highlight the positive work the charity have been able to carry out thanks to the donations.

'2.8million children a week are receiving meals they otherwise wouldn’t have during this lockdown because of YOUR help. I couldn’t have done any of this without the help of you all and @fareshare.

'To be recognised by my city is a great feeling. From being young I knew that if I ever got in a position that I could help I would and I’m so proud of what we’ve achieved so far. Thank you all, you’re all superstars.

'And we won’t stop until children and their parents no longer have to worry about where their next meal is coming from. I appreciate you all, thank you to the High Sheriff of Greater Manchester.'

The charity have been able to help children who were reliant on free school meals before the pandemic meant children were forced to stay at home.

Speaking in April, Rashford explained he had also relied on initiatives like breakfast clubs.

He said: 'My mum worked all day every day when I was growing up to make sure I had at least one meal on the table every night. I needed breakfast club and free school meals otherwise I didn’t eat until 8/9pm.'

United have also been involved in several fundraising efforts to help fight the pandemic.

The club pledged to deliver 60,000 meals to NHS carers and front-line staff at the end of April as part of a joint initiative with the Manchester United Foundation.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8357821/Man-United-striker-Marcus-Rashford-given-special-award-charitable-efforts-coronavirus.html
Old 12-06-2020, 06:27 AM   #336
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Old 12-06-2020, 09:22 AM   #337
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'I will keep fighting until no child has to worry about their next meal': England and Man United star Marcus Rashford reveals FareShare charity have met the financial target to feed three MILLION vulnerable people across the UK

* Marcus Rashford has helped supply three million meals to vulnerable people
* The Manchester United striker has been working with charities in recent months
* His appeal has helped raise over £20million in financial and food donations
* The England international was given an award last month for his charity work

Manchester United star Marcus Rashford has helped a charity supply three million meals to vulnerable people.

The England international has been working with charities whilst the Premier League has been suspended due to the coronavirus pandemic.

His appeal has helped raise over £20million in financial and food donations for food waste and hunger charity FareShare to ensure children across the UK don’t go hungry while away from school.

Manchester United star Marcus Rashford has helped a charity supply three million meals

Rashford posted on Twitter on Thursday saying: 'Guys, I have AMAZING news!! We had a goal that by end of June, @fareshareuk would be able to supply three million meals to vulnerable people across the UK.

'Today we have met the financial goal to provide these meals. Thank you all SO much for the support.

'And whilst I’m celebrating this, there is SO much more to do.

'Trust me when I say, I will keep fighting until no child in the UK has to worry about where their next meal is coming from. This is England in 2020 and families need help.'

Rashford was honoured with a special award last month for his charitable efforts during the coronavirus crisis.

The 22-year-old was given a special recognition award from the High Sheriff of Greater Manchester Eamonn O'Neal.

Speaking in April, Rashford explained he had also relied on initiatives like breakfast clubs.

He said: 'My mum worked all day every day when I was growing up to make sure I had at least one meal on the table every night.

'I needed breakfast club and free school meals otherwise I didn’t eat until 8/9pm.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-8411699/Marcus-Rashford-reveals-charity-met-financial-target-feed-three-MILLION-people.html
Old 16-06-2020, 09:53 AM   #338
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Marcus Rashford reveals Man United allowed him into their academy a year early when his mum struggled to put food on the table as England star urges Government to continue food voucher scheme during school holidays

* England star Rashford has urged the Government to continue food vouchers
* Scheme introduced during Covid-19 crisis is set to end over school holidays
* Rashford has opened up about his own struggles while growing up
* He said United allowed him into their academy aged 11 instead of the usual 12
* That's after his mum Melanie explained difficulties in feeding her five kids

Marcus Rashford has revealed Manchester United took him into their academy a year earlier than normal because his mum struggled to put food on the table.

As the England star asks the Government to keep providing free meals for vulnerable children during the school holidays in a heartfelt letter, he has opened up on his own experiences growing up.

Rashford has helped raise over £20million during the coronavirus crisis to feed three million kids a week across Britain through charity FareShare.

Speaking on BBC Breakfast, Rashford said United made an exception to their rules to allow him into their academy programmes aged 11 rather than 12 after his mum Melanie explained their tough home situation.

He said: 'My mum was a single parent, she had five kids all living in the same house. The programme that I started at 11 years old, you're supposed to start it at 12 years old.

'It basically gives you accommodation closer to the training facilities and a new school and she worked that hard to push it forward because she knew that was a step I needed to take.

'I needed to be eating the right food as I was growing, I needed to be close to my team-mates, my new school and my new school friends. She made that decision when I was 11 years old and United allowed it.

'That was the reason I ended up going at a younger age to the others, it was to help my mum with her situation and also get me out of the situation were were in.

'So there is always a big element of sacrifice to get to the top level and that's the one we had to make.'

Manchester United striker Marcus Rashford has opened up on his personal experiences growing up after writing a letter to the Government to continue their food voucher scheme. Rashford opened up on his struggles growing up as his mum struggled to feed five children

Rashford, 22, described how his mum would have to plan her kids' meals for the week while working to a tight food budget during his upbringing in Wythenshawe, Manchester.

He said: 'My mum, she did the best she could, we used to go to a shop called Pound World and everything was under a pound.

'We would schedule out the week, we would get seven yoghurts and you could have one yoghurt a day and so on. She did the best she could within the circumstances.

'There are some families out there, like mine, that have four or five kids and it is literally impossible for her to take control of the situation.

'This is all going on at a time when kids should be concentrating on school work and stuff like that.

'It is crazy to think this is still going on in 2020 and it's something I don't believe should be happening.'

Rashford's mum Melanie persuaded United to allow him into their academy a year early. The striker has recently raised over £20million to feed three million kids a week across Britain. Rashford hopes his letter will help persuade the Government to continue providing meals

Rashford penned an open letter to the Government to express concerns at the end of their food voucher scheme, set up for children reliant on food being provided at school, next month.

Vouchers worth £15 to spend in supermarkets were distributed to those who needed them.

In the letter, Rashford wrote: 'I encourage you to hear their pleas and find your humanity. Please reconsider your decision to cancel the food voucher scheme over the summer holiday period and guarantee the extension.

'This is England in 2020 and this is an issue that needs urgent assistance.

'Please, while the eye of the nation are on you, make the U-turn and make protecting the lives of some of our most vulnerable a top priority.'

Speaking about the letter on BBC Breakfast, the United star added: 'It's written from the heart and it's about how my life was at the moment - the letter is to open up and let people understand the impact on families and to know I've done the right thing.

'What families are going through now, I've once had to go through that - and it's very difficult to find a way out.

'It's very important for me to help people who are struggling. Whether the outcome changes or doesn't change - that's why I wrote it.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8421117/Marcus-Rashford-reveals-Man-United-allowed-academy-year-early.html
Old 16-06-2020, 10:58 AM   #339
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Di Balik Kesuksesan Rashford, Terdapat Pengorbanan Ibunya
Bayu Baskoro - detikSport

Manchester - Marcus Rashford menceritakan kisahnya saat bisa bergabung ke akademi Manchester United. Dia dapat masuk lebih awal berkat pengorbanan sang bunda tercinta.

Rashford merupakan produk akademi Man United yang kini bertransformasi menjadi pemain bintang Setan Merah. Penyerang 22 tahun itu menjadi pencetak gol utama di klubnya dengan koleksi 19 gol dari 31 laga kompetitif musim ini.

Striker Timnas Inggris itu diketahui memiliki kisah menyentuh saat bergabung dengan akademi Man United 11 tahun lalu. Ada pengorbanan Melanie Rashford, ibunya, ketika Rashford berhasil diterima masuk ke akademi.

Kepada BBC, Rashford menceritakan bagaimana Melanie memohon kepada Man United supaya memperbolehkan putra sulungnya itu bergabung ke akademi. Padahal, pihak klub hanya menerima anak berumur 12 tahun ke atas, sementara Rashford saat itu baru berusia 11 tahun.

Melanie menjelaskan kepada klub bagaimana kesulitan ekonomi dirinya yang hidup sebagai orang tua tunggal dengan lima orang anak yang masih kecil. Man United menerima permintaan tersebut dan langsung mengangkat Rashford sebagai pemain akademi.

"Ibu saya orang tua tunggal, dia memiliki lima orang anak yang tinggal serumah dengannya. Program yang saya ikuti di umur 11 tahun itu seharusnya hanya bisa diikuti anak-anak berusia 12 tahun," kata Rashford kepada BBC.

"Program itu memberikan anda akomodasi supaya lebih dekat ke fasilitas latihan dan juga sekolah baru. Ibu bekerja keras memasukkan saya ke sana karena dia tahu kalau itu adalah langkah yang harus saya ambil," Rashford menambahkan.

"Saya harus makan makanan yang tepat di masa pertumbuhan, saya mesti lebih dekat dengan rekan setim saya, dengan sekolah baru saya, serta teman-teman baru di sekolah. Ibu mengambil keputusan ketika saya masih 11 tahun dan United menerima permintaannya,".

"Itulah alasannya kenapa saya lebih muda ketimbang yang lain. Itu bisa terjadi karena bantuan ibu saya dengan keadaan sulitnya, serta dapat membawa kami keluar dari situasi tersebut. Selalu ada pengorbanan besar buat mencapai level top dan itu yang dilakukan ibu saya," Rashford menutup kisahnya.
Old 17-06-2020, 09:09 AM   #340
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Marcus Rashford is cut from 80/1 into bookmakers' joint-favourite with Tyson Fury to win Sports Personality of the Year Award after Boris Johnson caved in on free school meals following his massive campaign

* Rashford's campaign persuaded Government to extend meal voucher scheme
* Man United and England star has raised £20m to provide three millions meals
* Now, food voucher scheme for 1.3m children will be extended over summer
* Rashford is now joint-favourite to claim SPOTY award with boxer Tyson Fury

Marcus Rashford is now bookmakers' joint-favourite to win this year's BBC Sports Personality of the Year Award after persuading the Government to make a U-turn on free school meals.

The England and Manchester United star has spearheaded a campaign that has raised £20million to provide three million meals for disadvantaged children during the Covid-19 lockdown.

And now Rashford has forced Prime Minister Boris Johnson into extending a food voucher scheme benefitting 1.3million children over the summer holidays.

Marcus Rashford is now among the SPOTY favourites for 2020 after his meals campaign. The striker has recently raised over £20million to feed three million kids a week across Britain. Rashford could succeed England cricketer Ben Stokes as Sports Personality winner

Downing Street said on Tuesday the £120m Covid Summer Food Fund was a 'one-off' recognition of the struggles families will face as lockdown dents the economy.

Rashford hailed the news this afternoon, tweeting: 'I don't even know what to say. Just look at what we can do when we come together, THIS is England in 2020.'

And Rashford's outstanding campaigning has now seen him fall from odds of 80/1 and leapfrog Jordan Henderson and Lewis Hamilton to become the 6/4 SPOTY joint-favourite with boxer Tyson Fury, according to Paddy Power.

Rashford hailed the news this afternoon, tweeting that it showed what could be done when 'we come together'

Hamilton and Henderson are 12/1 to claim the prestigious annual award, voted for by the public, in December.

England cricketer Ben Stokes won it last year following his World Cup and Ashes heroics.

Rashford, 22, was backed in his campaign to extend the free meals programme by a number of Conservative and Labour MPs and former England striker Gary Lineker.

The three-month football break during the Covid-19 crisis has allowed Rashford to recover from the back injury that had sidelined him since January.

He is likely to be involved when United resume their Premier League campaign with a visit to Tottenham on Friday evening.

They are hopeful of qualifying for next season's Champions League, with their current position of fifth place potentially enough if Manchester City's European ban is upheld.

In addition, United remain in the FA Cup and the UEFA Europa League this season.
Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8427181/Marcus-Rashford-joint-favourite-Tyson-Fury-win-Sports-Personality-Year-Award.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 98
Aba_MaczUnited, AbdoelWhae, adnantsaqib69, adrieee, alfiandrmwn, alif unyil, ali_iyan, alpben, and1, andi abdul, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, annetapitt5084, Ardiey11, Ardi_UIMOLT, asby_ansya, axlfaris, B4YU, bang_zak, bbobbyitta5057, beckz_on7, Blacklist7, braausasda9593, chincarito, Deddy Hernandez, der_emperor, dzulbeid, edhowin, Eka UPC, endhy_cantona, eyeofday, fey777, fredrian.seven, ghopoereds, Gothic, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, Hand_rooney, HaRrY-UIK, hasyim arif, HenryRooney07, hombreng, id4y, ImranImoh30, jehnzhulze7993, jifortin, Jodirama, jojo poenya, Juni HW, kuncahyo dicky, lauraniza, Legolash, Lila, mfikri19, Muhammad Nizar, Muzen Sebastian, mygalzbiatch, NdeGue, penk22_, Rean, Regasiqbal, Rendi Pardi, revald, reza willya, RH20, rio vander vidic, Riskur, robby7beckham, rohibur rizqi, ronald hars, Rony_17, SatriaRedArmy, sepatu_ancur, smile_boy, SR 7, Taufik_Liem, theater of dream, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, united7, Van_Munandar, victory II, wazza_ampuh, widhyraditya_, wira_ozora, Zakaria Jhack, zudomiriku, Zulfan