United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Lounge

Old 13-08-2013, 05:14 PM   #1
Indriagind
-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Indriagind Ready for being a real United Indonesia
Default Final Message dr Opa Fergie

"Football has been my life and I have had the privilege to be involved in an absolutely fantastic football club in Manchester United.
The fans, the players, my staff – all of them have contributed to something truly remarkable. The trophies we have won, the wonder goals from the wonderful players, the amazing matches we have been involved in, and those dramatic comebacks I remember so fondly now – all of them have to be set in the context of the club and the contribution it has made to English football"

detail :Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2390134/Sir-Alex-Fergusons-love-letter-Premier-League.html#ixzz2bniAFFdh

Jd sedih bacanye, sebenarnya dia masih bisa berkarya di MU.
Indriagind is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Indriagind For This Useful Post:
Old 13-08-2013, 06:40 PM   #2
Blacklist7
United Indonesia

Mentioned: 130 Post(s)
Blacklist7 is a splendid one to beholdBlacklist7 is a splendid one to beholdBlacklist7 is a splendid one to beholdBlacklist7 is a splendid one to beholdBlacklist7 is a splendid one to beholdBlacklist7 is a splendid one to beholdBlacklist7 is a splendid one to beholdBlacklist7 is a splendid one to beholdBlacklist7 is a splendid one to behold

Visit Blacklist7's Facebook Visit Blacklist7's Twitter Visit Blacklist7's YouTube
Default Re: Final Massage dr Opa Fergie

Maaf, sekedar ralat, yg benar adalah message, klo massage artinya pijatan, mohon di croscek ulang ya bro / sist sebelum posting kembali..
Blacklist7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2013, 06:55 PM   #3
ncut_lgx
captain
yatto aeta XD

Thanked 1,792 Times in 875 Posts
Mentioned: 127 Post(s)
ncut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond repute

Visit ncut_lgx's Facebook Visit ncut_lgx's Twitter Visit ncut_lgx's YouTube
Default Re: Final Massage dr Opa Fergie

yah mungkin silahkan dibiarkan sejenak, ada yg mau komen maybe?
kalo udah beberapa lama ntar di-merge tretnya
judulnya gw benerin dikit deh..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I think we will remember this for a long time"
ncut_lgx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2013, 07:54 PM   #4
unai cantona
first team
Entah

Mentioned: 99 Post(s)
unai cantona is a splendid one to beholdunai cantona is a splendid one to beholdunai cantona is a splendid one to beholdunai cantona is a splendid one to beholdunai cantona is a splendid one to beholdunai cantona is a splendid one to beholdunai cantona is a splendid one to beholdunai cantona is a splendid one to behold
Visit unai cantona's Facebook Visit unai cantona's Twitter junai7
Talking Re: Final Massage dr Opa Fergie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacklist7 View Post
Maaf, sekedar ralat, yg benar adalah message, klo massage artinya pijatan, mohon di croscek ulang ya bro / sist sebelum posting kembali..
ha ha ha...kali aja bikin threadnya sambil pijatan
Old 13-08-2013, 08:49 PM   #5
-Ybb3F-
academy
Tukang Foto Keliling

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
-Ybb3F- has a spectacular aura about-Ybb3F- has a spectacular aura about
Visit -Ybb3F-'s Facebook Visit -Ybb3F-'s Twitter
Default Re: Final Message dr Opa Fergie

bagaimanapun terimakasih untuk threadnya

Thank you Sir Alex

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by troy andreas; 13-08-2013 at 09:36 PM..
-Ybb3F- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2013, 09:37 PM   #6
troy andreas
min tolong ket sekum diremove.

Thanked 1,947 Times in 1,102 Posts
Mentioned: 273 Post(s)
troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Visit troy andreas's Twitter

Sudah ada di thread Sir Alex sih, entar kalau sudah habis komentarnya di merge saja yah biar hemat.

"setial masa ada orangnya, setiap orang ada masanya."
troy andreas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2013, 10:39 PM   #7
fajrinited
first team
-

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
fajrinited is a glorious beacon of lightfajrinited is a glorious beacon of lightfajrinited is a glorious beacon of lightfajrinited is a glorious beacon of lightfajrinited is a glorious beacon of lightfajrinited is a glorious beacon of lightfajrinited is a glorious beacon of light
Visit fajrinited's Facebook Visit fajrinited's Twitter

Inii termasuk final massage g yah? Pas perpisahan Oppa..

Quote:
Sir Alex Ferguson

"I've got absolutely no script in my mind, I'm just going to rumble on and hope I get the core of what this football clubs meant to be."

"First of all, it's a thank you to Manchester United. Not just the directors, not just the medical staff, not just the coaching staff, the players or the supporters, it's all of you. You have been the most fantastic experience of my life."

"I have been very fortunate to manage some of the greatest players in the country, let alone Manchester United. All these players here today have represented your club to proper way they've won the championship in a fantastic fashion. Well done to the players."

"My retirement doesn't mean the end of my relationship with the club, I'm able to now enjoy watching them rather than suffering with them. If you think about it, those last-minutes goals, the comebacks, even the defeats, are all part of this great football club of ours. It's been unbelievable, thank you for that."

"I'd also like to remind you that when we had a bad times here, the club stood by me, all my staff stood by me, the players stood by me and your job now is to stand by our new manager."

"Before I start blubbering, I just want to pay tribute to Paul Scholes, he's unbelievable, one of the greatest players this club has ever had and will ever have."

"Paul, we wish you a good retirement and I know you'll be around to annoy me! Also I'd just like you to join me in wishing Darren Fletcher a speedy recovery."

"The players.... I wish the players every success in the future. You know how good you are, you know the jersey you're wearing. You know what it means to everyone here and don't ever let yourself down. The expectation is always there. I'm going home, well I'm going inside for a while, and I want to say thank you again from all the Ferguson family. Thank you."
fajrinited is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 27
-Ybb3F-, Blacklist7, bucay deathbat, ecly_watchaa, Elpiji, eyeofday, fajrinited, Federico27, fredrian.seven, goodfron, h-ANG, hendiplast, Indriagind, ing areese, irhamutd, jifortin, ncut_lgx, Rean, Red Army, rio vander vidic, SR 7, theater of dream, tumpal_oneunited, unai cantona, wira_ozora