United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 17-12-2014, 10:18 AM   #1
troy andreas
min tolong ket sekum diremove.

Thanked 1,947 Times in 1,102 Posts
Mentioned: 273 Post(s)
troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Visit troy andreas's Twitter
Default Paul McGuinness, academy head coach.

Boss congratulates award-winner McGuinness
Report by Adam Marshall

Louis van Gaal has congratulated Paul McGuinness ahead of the start of Manchester United's FA Youth Cup campaign.

The young Reds entertain Bury at Old Trafford on Tuesday in the third round of the prestigious competition, live on MUTV, and McGuinness' work has been recognised by being named the Pro Game Professional Phase Coach of the Year.

The FA coaching awards ceremony also saw United's Eamon Mulvey land the trophy for the Foundation Phase level and shows the esteem in which the club's Academy programme is held.

"We are very proud of Paul McGuinness," van Gaal told MUTV. "I have congratulated him. It's always good that one of your technical staff is awarded [such an honour]. It means a lot for him but also for the club."

The youth system is extremely important to the Dutchman, who has proved his commitment to youngsters during his short time at the club.

"It should deliver talents for the first team because the youth education is built for that reason," he stressed. "I hope that I can take benefit of it as a manager.

"I think we have shown at Manchester United that we have belief in young talent and we give them also the chance to show themselves in the first team."

Paul McGuinness with United youngster, photo taken during 2011.

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2014/Dec/louis-van-gaal-praise-for-paul-mcguinness-and-youth-system.aspx

"setial masa ada orangnya, setiap orang ada masanya."
troy andreas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2014, 10:27 AM   #2
troy andreas
min tolong ket sekum diremove.

Thanked 1,947 Times in 1,102 Posts
Mentioned: 273 Post(s)
troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Visit troy andreas's Twitter
Default Re: Paul McGuinness, academy head coach.

Manchester United relying on homegrown talent ahead of FA Youth Cup clash against Bury at Old Trafford
  • Manchester United set to field side in which all but three squad members have been with the club since age of seven
  • United youngsters take on Bury at Old Trafford on Tuesday night
  • Coach Paul McGuinness claims cup competition means a lot to his players
By SIMON JONES FOR MAILONLINE

Manchester United will rely on homegrown talent as they begin their 2014-15 FA Youth Cup campaign with a tie against Bury at Old Trafford on Tuesday night.

United are due to field a side in which all but three of the squad have been with the club since the age of seven.

The exceptions are defender Timothy Fosu-Mensah, who came from Ajax, Tyler Reid, formerly of Arsenal, and goalkeeper Dean Henderson from Carlisle United.

The line-up will be similar to the one that drew 0-0 with neighbours Liverpool in the U18 League at Altrincham earlier this month.

Coach Paul McGuinness said: ‘We’ve got younger players coming up and it’s only going to improve them. We played three or four schoolboys at Liverpool early in the season and it was a shock to the system because they weren’t quite ready for it.

‘Now they’ve had a few games, they are more experienced and we hoped it would be a different story in the home match with Liverpool. Certainly, they’ve improved a lot and I think this team will continue to improve.’
McGuinness spoke to Manutd.com about why he has such affinity with the FA Youth Cup.

The U18s coach was in charge of the 2011 side that lifted the trophy and his father, former United player and manager Wilf, won the competition in 1954, 1955 and 1956 and captained the side in the third of those seasons. In total, he played 27 ties and is one of only five players to have earned three winners’ medals.

‘The competition means a lot to me,’ said Paul. I grew up with my dad telling me how he won FA Youth Cups with the Busby Babes. He played more FA Youth Cup games than anybody else - there were only a few of them who played in all the fixtures - and he’s got that record so I grew up with all of that.

'I wanted to play in the FA Youth Cup myself but I only had a brief substitute appearance when I was playing here [against Barnsley in 1984]. I was still at school at the time.

‘In my time as a coach, it’s been great as well. I can honestly say, while the goal is to win the FA Youth Cup of course, it is not the biggest thing. It’s the experience the players gain from having a run in the competition.

‘The year we got to the final when Danny Welbeck was in the team as a schoolboy, the experience he gained there stood him in good stead playing for United and England at the top level. I know that run helped him go such a long way.

‘It’s more what the FA Youth Cup can do itself in preparing players for bigger challenges with competitive football and a simulation of first-team football. If you get to the end of it, you deal with big crowds and extra pressure. The most important thing about it is to win it and it’s a massive bonus as it really helps you but it’s the process along the way.

‘You can see them develop in front of your own eyes if they get through each round. The problem can easily be when you go out as it’s a cup competition and you can lose in the first round. Then you miss that opportunity.

‘We’re making some progress by playing matches at Altrincham this season and we need to simulate that kind of game whether we’re in the FA Youth Cup or not. But, in English football, the FA Youth Cup is still one of the most special tournaments to play in.

‘A number of them are ready to make quite a bit of a breakthrough and it would definitely help to have a little run in the FA Youth Cup.’

Ro-Shaun Williams missed the draw with Liverpool due to injury, with Timothy Fosu-Mensah dropping into defence, while Demetri Mitchell remains sidelined. The cup tie is also live on MUTV as United strive to win the competition for the first time since 2011.

Charlie Scott will be part of a Manchester United squad packed with homegrown talent

Joe Riley will be hoping to feature during United's 2014-15 FA Youth Cup campaign

Dean Henderson is one of just three players not to have come through United's academy

Axel Tuanzebe in action during United's Under 18 fixture against Liverpool earlier this month

HTML Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2876275/Manchester-United-relying-homegrown-talent-ahead-FA-Youth-Cup-clash-against-Bury-Old-Trafford.html#ixzz3M7fCY11m

"setial masa ada orangnya, setiap orang ada masanya."
troy andreas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2016, 09:12 PM   #3
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter

PAUL MCGUINNESS LEAVES MANCHESTER UNITED ACADEMY

Paul McGuinness has announced he is leaving his post as youth-team coach at Manchester United to pursue other ambitions in football.

The son of former United player and manager Wilf McGuinness, Paul has guided the careers of scores of successful young players since joining the Academy staff in 1992 and was in charge of United's victorious FA Youth Cup side of 2011.

In announcing his decision, Paul said: "It has been an honour and a privilege to follow in my father Wilf's footsteps and to serve Manchester United in a variety of roles for a total of 28 years.

"I have dedicated my life to each job, from player to education and welfare officer, to Centre of Excellence director and scout, assistant academy director for under-9s to under-16s and later under-17s to under-21s, head coach for the professional development phase and finally youth-team coach.

“I will be forever grateful to Sir Alex Ferguson for making my dreams come true and inviting me to represent Manchester United as a player and for the last 23 years as a proud member of staff.

"I have learned a great deal by working with Sir Alex and so many special Manchester United people over the years, especially my mentors Eric Harrison, Jim Ryan and Tony Whelan.

“I have so many incredible memories, particularly the FA Youth Cup win in 2011 and being asked to be part of the Munich memorial service in 2008, but I have especially enjoyed working behind the scenes with devoted colleagues, nurturing and coaching young players to reach their potential.

“To have seen 86 Academy players develop to make their debut for the first team and 23 to become full internationals has been thoroughly rewarding.

"I now have other ambitions I would like to fulfil in football that I can only experience outside the club.

“I am extremely grateful to all the staff at Carrington and Old Trafford for their friendship and professionalism over the years. Many thanks also to all the United supporters from all over the world - especially the incredibly dedicated followers of the Under-18 and youth teams.

"Finally, I would like to wish good luck for the future to Louis van Gaal, Ryan Giggs, the first team and all the players and staff at the Academy.”

United's executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward said: “Paul has been a great servant to the club and everyone here wishes him the best in fulfilling his ambitions in the game.

"The board is grateful to him for everything he has given to the role over many years of service. His successor will have very big shoes to fill."

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2016/Feb/paul-mcguinness-leaves-manchester-united-academy-after-28-years-at-the-club.aspx
Old 14-02-2016, 09:18 PM   #4
fredrian.seven
captain
Welcome Mou

Mentioned: 126 Post(s)
fredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant future

Bukan jelek hanya mungkin udh jenuh aja. Butuh penyegaran aja. Semoga sukses d klub baru dan moga itu bukan di rival United.
fredrian.seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2016, 11:09 PM   #5
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredrian.seven View Post
Bukan jelek hanya mungkin udh jenuh aja. Butuh penyegaran aja. Semoga sukses d klub baru dan moga itu bukan di rival United.
Yup, dah lama juga di United mungkin memang jenuh. Bahkan jg sejak jadi pemain dah menimba ilmu di United.
Moga2 gitu deh, asli Manchester soalnya.
penk22_ is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 9
alfiandrmwn, Andi Istiabudi, fredrian.seven, goodfron, h-ANG, penk22_, sepatu_ancur