United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 27-05-2020, 11:15 AM   #981
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Ryan Joseph Giggs

Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2020, 07:25 AM   #982
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Giggs: Dengan Berat Hati, Harus Diakui Liverpool Fantastis
Randy Prasatya - detikSport

Jakarta - Ryan Giggs mengakui bahwa Liverpool tahun ini adalah tim yang fantastis. Sebagai legenda Manchester United, Giggs berat mengatakan hal itu.

Liverpool saat ini kukuh memuncaki klasemen Premier League dengan 82 poin dari 29 laga. The Reds unggul 25 angka dari Manchester City di posisi kedua yang sudah menjalani 28 pertandingan.

Besar kemungkinan Liverpool bakal mengunci gelar juara. Tim besutan Juergen Klopp itu tinggal butuh dua kemenangan lagi dari sembilan laga sisa, bahkan bisa cuma satu kemenangan andai Manchester City gagal menang melawan Arsenal.

Perjalanan Liverpool musim ini membuat Giggs terkesan. Dia kehebatan Liverpool meski dengan berat hati.

"Saya pikir Liverpool adalah tim yang fantastis periode ini. Mereka dipimpin oleh pelatih seperti hebat Juergen Klopp. Sangat menyakitkan saya untuk mengatakannya sebagai penggemar United, tetapi mereka sangat fantastis musim ini," kata Giggs dilansir Sky Sports.

"Jelas mereka akan melaju terus dan, apa pun itu, mereka akan memenangkan liga dan layak mendapatkannya," Giggs menegaskan.

Liverpool terakhir merasakan juara liga pada musim 1989/90. Artinya, sudah 30 tahun Si Merah tak pernah merasakannya.
Old 08-06-2020, 10:15 AM   #983
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'Good players should be able to play with good players': Ryan Giggs is excited to see Paul Pogba pair up with Bruno Fernandes... but insists it is too early to compare Manchester United's new man to Eric Cantona

* Ryan Giggs said Bruno Fernandes and Paul Pogba will do well for Man United
* The Wales manager praised both midfielder's 'individual quality' ahead of return
* Giggs also said Fernandes could have the same impact at club as Eric Cantona

Former Manchester United winger Ryan Giggs believes Paul Pogba and Bruno Fernandes will be able to play together due to their 'individual quality'.

Since Fernandes joined United in the January transfer window, the Frenchman has been sidelined with an ankle injury as the Portuguese new boy has made quite the impression on the Premier League in his short time.

Pogba is now back to full fitness after the legnth enforced break due to the coronavirus crisis and he faced up against Fernandes in a intra-squad training friendly at Old Trafford on Saturday.

The Wales national team manager is confident that both players will gel in the United midfield ahead of the Premier League's return on June 17, as he spoke ahead of The Race - Wheels for Heroes, a virtual charity race organised to raise funds for the NHS.

'You can't answer that question until the play together, whether or not they will gel. Good players should be able to play with good players but we'll have to wait and see. They both have lots of quality, it's about if they can complement each other now.'

Giggs had plenty of praise for Fernandes - who joined from Sporting Lisbon after a lengthy transfer saga - as he hailed manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's new signings as 'good people'.

Ryan Giggs believes Bruno Fernandes (left) and Paul Pogba (right) will play well together. The Wales manager is confident they will gel as he praised their 'individual quality'. Giggs sais that Fernandes could have the same impact at United as club legend Eric Cantona

'Ole's signings have been good, not only as players but they are good people. Fernandes coming in has given everyone a lift, it's an exciting end to the season.'

The Welshman also implied that the 25-year-old could have the same impact at Old Trafford as club legend Eric Cantona, as he explained: 'It's early doors to be talking about the players who have come in and made an impact [such as Eric Cantona] but certainly he's off to a great start.

'He's made players around him better and has just fitted in straight away. That's always what you pray for when a new signing comes in. He looks a good guy as well, he wants to play for the club. He's exciting, when he receives the ball he will try things, if something doesn't come off he will try it again, he's brilliant to watch.

'He's given everyone a lift, the players around him, the staff, the fans. A really positive start but a long way to go yet.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8395597/Ryan-Giggs-excited-Paul-Pogba-pair-Bruno-Fernandes-Manchester-United.html
Old 10-06-2020, 06:08 PM   #984
Andi Istiabudi
manager

GIGGS REVEALS CHOCOLATE INCENTIVE

Ryan Giggs has revealed the personal incentives he would set for himself during his magnificent playing career with Manchester United.

One of the fittest players ever to grace the game, he would resist the temptation to eat treats, such as some extra butter on his toast or a bar of Cadbury's Dairy Milk, in order to push himself on the field.

In the latest episode of UTD Podcast, the Reds legend revealed that if he achieved his goals, he would allow himself the odd luxury and a taste of the chocolate he would crave.

Ryan was also on another bonus for hitting the back of the net, in a tradition that dated back to his early days with the Reds: the gift of £1 from a kindly steward.

This carried on, even after he broke into the senior side and started hitting the heights for United and Wales.

When asked how regimented his diet was, Ryan told UTD Podcast: “I’ve got little [things]. I mean, I love chocolate. I love loads of butter on my toast, among other things. When I wasn’t playing well and I was sluggish, I just cut them out completely.

“So that’s what it was. If I was playing well and having toast with loads of butter on it, I’d just carry on. But if I felt sluggish… it wasn’t anything physical, it was more mental, sort of punishing yourself.

“‘Right, you’re not having any butter until you start playing well, mate! I have Dairy Milk in the cupboard until you score!’”

The players' diets changed over the course of the Welshman's playing days and he adapted with the times.

“When I first came into the team, we used to eat at Old Trafford three hours before kick-off,” he added. “We would have steak. Then it changed; it used to be chicken and beans and soup. Then for the majority of my career, it would have been pasta for a normal kick-off.

“For early kick-offs, it would have been cereals and maybe some scrambled eggs on toast.”

In terms of Harold the steward's incentive, it was a nice touch that continued, regardless of what the left winger was achieving on the pitch.

“He started off before I was there,” explained Ryan. “He was at Old Trafford and The Cliff and then when I was actually in the first team, he would still be there. He would give me a pound every time I scored. He started it when I was younger and then he carried it on and, by the time I’m like 19 or 20, I’m saying: 'Harold give it a rest', but no, here’s your pound. He was a brilliant character.

“He'd still be giving it to me [when I was in my 30s].”

www.manutd.com
Old 11-06-2020, 09:16 AM   #985
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'I didn't get involved, I didn't take one session': Ryan Giggs says he had nothing to do with Manchester United's coaching plans during David Moyes' nightmare spell at Old Trafford

* Ryan Giggs admitted he had nothing to do with David Moyes coaching plans
* Giggs was named as part of Man United coaching set-up but wasn't involved
* Moyes was rather quickly sacked and Giggs took over as manager temporarily
* Giggs then became a much more active member of Louis van Gaal's set-up

Former Manchester United midfielder Ryan Giggs revealed that he had nothing to do with the club's coaching plans during David Moyes reign, despite being named as part of the coaching set-up.

Moyes took over from Sir Alex Ferguson at Old Trafford in 2013 with heaps of pressure on his shoulders, following on from United's greatest ever manager. The Scot did not see out the 2013/14 season with the Red Devils and was sacked after a poor run of form.

Whilst Giggs did take over in temporary charge of the club after Moyes' sacking, he admitted he had nothing to do with the coaching before the former Everton manager's departure.

Ryan Giggs admitted that he had nothing to do with David Moyes coaching set-up at Man . Giggs was named in the coaching staff during Moyes' short-lived time as manager of United

'It was a little bit different,' Giggs told the UTD podcast.

'I was already distancing myself from the players, but I was 39, 40, so did I have anything in common with the younger players? Not really, but obviously you're in the dressing room and still teammates.

'I was doing my Pro Licence in Turkey when David Moyes rang to ask me to join him as a coach. I thought 'this could be my last season' and I wanted to concentrate on that, but I also realised this was my next step, so I took it.

'But actually I was really still a player, I didn't really get involved (with the coaching). I didn't take one session because I was playing, so you can't.

'I was involved in the meetings and went in early to training, but even that became difficult because you'd arrive an hour and a half before and I had a routine in which I'd get ready for training, so even that was getting more and more difficult.

'My relationship with the players didn't change, I'd just come down from the meeting and they'd ask me 'what are we doing today?'

Giggs took over as temporary manager before United signed Louis van Gaal to take over. Giggs played a much more active role in van Gaal's coaching team and enjoyed it

Giggs' tenure in the United hot-seat was short-lived, as the club appointed then-Holland manager Louis van Gaal during the summer of the 2014 World Cup.

The Welshman took on a much more active role under van Gaal's leadership, which he hails as a 'really good experience'.

'They [Moyes and Van Gaal] had a different approach, they were different people with different personalities and that's why I always talk about Louis really regarding my coaching, because for two years I was in the meetings with that responsibility,' he continued.

'I talk so fondly of him because that was my first proper coaching role. When you're playing, you don't really know about all the preparation or what the manager has seen on the videos, watching the opposition.

'The coaching staff would watch hours and hours of it. It was completely different, including the man management and the sort of things Sir Alex would do that I picked up on.

'But with Louis I could see first hand the different systems and why he'd play the different systems. The reasons for this and the reasons for that, it was a really good experience.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8408481/Giggs-says-Manchester-Uniteds-coaching-plans-David-Moyes-spell.html
Old 04-08-2020, 10:32 AM   #986
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'If we're able to get them, I would': Ryan Giggs urges Manchester United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer to go and sign BOTH Jadon Sancho and Jack Grealish this summer

* Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has been urged to sign Jack Grealish and Jadon Sancho
* The Englishmen are key transfer targets of the Red Devils this summer
* And United icon Ryan Giggs says the club should go all out for the pair

Ryan Giggs feels that Manchester United should be looking to land both Jadon Sancho and Jack Grealish as Ole Gunnar Solskjaer looks to bolster his squad ahead of next season.

The Red Devils will be playing Champions League football next season and are looking to grasp the opportunity to sign higher calibre players as a result of their place in the competition.

And United have been linked with a host of big names as Solskjaer attempts to add to his talented squad in a bid to close the gap on arch rivals Liverpool and Manchester City.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has been told to sign both Jack Grealish and Jadon Sancho if possible. Manchester United are looking to add to their squad after sealing Champions League football

Borussia Dortmund star Sancho and Aston Villa captain Grealish are two names strongly linked with a move to Old Trafford this summer, with the former believed to be at the top of Solskjaer's wishlist.

United icon Giggs, who currently manages Wales, hopes that funds will be made available for his former team-mate, who has already spent heavily on the likes of Harry Maguire, Aaron Wan-Bissaka and Bruno Fernandes.

The Welshman added that he feels the two Englishman would be great additions for his former club.

'Two good players,' he told the Webby and O'Neill Youtube channel. 'I think the thing with Grealish is he's obviously used to the Premier League and doesn't need to adapt to it so that's good.

And United icon Ryan Giggs said the club should go all out for two key targets if possible. Jadon Sancho is top of Solskjaer's wishlist with a move from Borussia Dortmund on the cards. Aston Villa captain Jack Grealish is also a target and could provide a creative spark

'For me from the outside, it looks like he's got the mentality to come to this place and not bother him. Certain players can get overawed.

'Also, the good thing this year is he's got 10 goals and got into double figures so that would be one question mark I would have had with him: does he score enough goals? To get to double figures with no penalties for Villa is impressive.

'Sancho is quick, direct but also an intelligent player. What I like about him is when he gets into those areas with the final ball, he doesn't panic. A lot of quick wide players sometimes do but he picks out the right pass.

'He's someone who can counter-attack if we're going to play that but also if a team are going to sit back, he can beat players and make things happen.

'They are two signings that may be available and if we're able to get them, I would go and get them.'

United had a strong end to the domestic campaign and are in with a chance of winning European silverware this season. They play LASK in the second leg of their round of 16 Europa League contest on August 6, holding a five goal advantage.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8583515/Ryan-Giggs-urges-Manchester-United-boss-Ole-Gunnar-Solskjaer-sign-Jadon-Sancho-Jack-Grealish.html
kalo memungkinkan Ole juga mau beli Sancho & Grealish, cuma kan Ed gak mau keluar duit banyak, lagi corona gini semua klub berhemat. harus beli bek juga, ntar kayak Chelsea, lini serang sangar tapi pertahanan berantakan
Old 11-10-2020, 01:42 PM   #987
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Jika Sukses di Piala Eropa Bersama Wales, Giggs Layak Latih MU
Randy Prasatya - detikSport

Jakarta - Mark Hughes yakin jika Ryan Giggs bisa kembali menjadi manajer Manchester United. Giggs saat ini dinilai punya banyak pengalaman.

Giggs adalah mantan pesepakbola yang cuma bermain untuk Man United. Saat David Moyes mengisi kursi manajer Man United pada 2013, Giggs masuk ke jajaran staf kepelatihan sekaligus menjadi pemain.

Perjalanan Moyes di Old Trafford cuma 10 bulan setelah terpaksa dipecat. Giggs lantas ditunjuk sebagai karteker dengan catatan dua kali menang, satu imbang, dan satu kekalahan. Dia kemudian pensiun sebagai pemain pada akhir musim 2013/2014.

Louis van Gaal kemudian datang sebagai manajer utama Man United mulai musim 2014/2015. Giggs ditunjuk sebagai asisten manajer, namun harus pergi setelah Van Gaal didepak dan datanglah Jose Mourinho pada Juli 2016.

Giggs padahal pada saat ini digadang-gadang sebagai calon penerus pelatih Man United selanjutnya. Van Gaal juga menilai pria asal Wales itu sangat oke.

Namun, Giggs akhirnya beralih membesut Timnas Wales sejak Januari 2018. Ada 22 laga yang sudah dilalui Giggs dengan rincian 11 kemenangan, tiga imbang, dan delapan kekalahan.

Meski tak bagus-bagus amat, Giggs setidaknya mampu membawa Wales ke fase grup Piala Eropa yang bergulir pada 2021. Catatan itulah yang membuat Huges percaya Giggs layak melatih Man United.

"Dia berada dalam tren yang meningkat. Dia kini lebih mungkin mendapatkan kesempatan di Manchester United daripada saat (Louis) van Gaal pergi," kata Hughes seperti dikutip dari BBC.

"Mungkin mereka masih merasa rekanm jejak kepelatihanya belum cukup kuat pada saat itu, tetapi jika dia melaju jauh di Piala Eropa dan melakukannya dengan baik, maka tidak ada alasan mengapa dia tidak berada dalam kandidat,"Hughes melanjutkan.

Manchester United saat ini dilatih oleh Ole Gunnar Solskjaer. Posisi Solskjaer sedang dalam spekulasi setelah inkonsisten membawa laju The Red Devils.
Old 12-10-2020, 11:23 AM   #988
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'There is no reason why he won't be in the frame': Ryan Giggs could be the NEXT Manchester United manager if he guides Wales to another successful Euros next summer, says former Red Devils striker Mark Hughes

* Ryan Giggs has guided Wales to the Euros in his first stint as a first-team boss
* The Manchester United legend was assistant to Louis van Gaal at the club
* Ex-team-mate Mark Hughes says Giggs may be in the running for the top job
* Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is under mounting pressure after a poor start to the season

Ryan Giggs could be in the frame for the Manchester United job if he guides Wales to a successful European Championships next summer, says ex-United striker Mark Hughes.

Giggs, who is the most decorated player in the history of Manchester United, has guided his country to the Euros in his first role as a first-team boss.

With pressure already mounting on Ole Gunnar Solskjaer at Old Trafford following a dismal start to the season, Hughes - who played with Giggs at United and has managed a host of Premier League clubs - says the current Wales manager may well have his eyes fixed on the United hot-seat.

Manchester United legend Ryan Giggs is currently the manager of the Wales national team. Former United striker Mark Hughes believes Giggs could take the hot-seat at Old Trafford

'I think Ryan is in a good place in his management career,' Hughes said, as reported by BBC Sport.

'He is on an upward trend. He is probably more likely to get an opportunity at Manchester United than he was when [Louis] Van Gaal left. Maybe they felt his management CV wasn't strong enough at that point, but if he goes to the European Championship and does well, then there's no reason why he won't be in the frame.

'He was a fantastic player throughout his career and he's had good opportunities to learn the game on the other side of the fence. Obviously he was mentored by Sir Alex [Ferguson] for many years and in later years he was able to work alongside him.

'He then worked very closely with Van Gaal for a couple of years, which I felt was a good decision by him and the club.

'I thought that was with a view to him taking over the role when Van Gaal left. It wasn't to be, they made the decision to go for a bigger name in terms of management - [Jose] Mourinho.'

Hughes' comments come as Ed Woodward is reportedly prepared to put sentiment aside to sack Solskjaer, a fan-favourite owing to his heroics as a player under Ferguson, if results do not improve.

When David Moyes was sacked in April 2014, Giggs enjoyed a brief stint as player-manager at Old Trafford at the end of the 2013-14 season.

Giggs then retired that summer and became Van Gaal's assistant during his tenure at Old Trafford from 2014-16.

Giggs was assistant to manager Louis van Gaal during his two years as the United manager

Despite his close links to United, Giggs' immediate attention will be Wales' UEFA Nations League clash against Ireland on Sunday afternoon.

His side are aiming to bounce back following a three-goal defeat against England in a friendly at Wembley on Thursday night.

Hughes, meanwhile, has been out of work since leaving Southampton in 2018.

He has previously managed Blackburn, Manchester City, Fulham, QPR and Stoke City in the Premier League.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8827809/Ryan-Giggs-Manchester-United-manager-says-former-Red-Devils-striker-Mark-Hughes.html
Old 03-11-2020, 08:18 AM   #989
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Ryan Giggs 'is arrested on suspicion of assaulting his girlfriend at his £1.7million mansion after police were called to reports of a 'disturbance'

* Police officers called to Giggs's Worsley home shortly after 10pm on Sunday
* Former-Manchester United player and Wales manager Giggs was arrested
* Giggs was quizzed by police on suspicion of actual bodily harm and assault
* Giggs has been with girlfriend PR executive Kate Greville on-and-off since 2017

Ryan Giggs has been arrested on suspicion of assaulting his girlfriend Kate Greville at his £1.7million mansion.

Police officers were called to Giggs's Worsley home shortly after 10pm on Sunday following reports of 'a disturbance'.

Former-Manchester United player and Wales manager Giggs was arrested on suspicion of actual bodily harm and assault.

Giggs has been with girlfriend Ms Greville on-and-off since 2017. They met in 2013 when she began handling public relations for Hotel Football - which he co-owns.

A Greater Manchester Police spokesman told The Sun: 'Police were called at 10.05pm on Sunday to reports of a disturbance. A woman in her 30s sustained minor injuries but did not require any treatment.

'A 46-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of section 47 assault and section 39 common assault.'

He was released on bail and was photographed leaving Pendleton police station yesterday.

In 2018, Giggs went public with PR executive Ms Greville for the first time.

He whisked her away for a holiday in Italy eight months after his divorce and the pair were pictured exploring the town of Ravello on Italy's Amalfi coast.

Ryan Giggs has been arrested on suspicion of assaulting his girlfriend Kate Greville (pictured together in 2018) at his £1.7million mansion. Former-Manchester United player and Wales manager Ryan Giggs was arrested on suspicion of actual bodily harm and assault

The couple were immediately linked after Giggs' split from Stacey who he divorced in December 2017.

Giggs was first linked to Ms Greville after she ended her marriage in 2015, 18 months after she started working for him.

Ms Greville's ex-husband Damian Burke accused Giggs of being 'the third person in our marriage'. They denied they had a sexual relationship at the time.

Giggs and ex-wife Stacey finalised a £40million divorce after he cheated on her with model Imogen Thomas and his brother's wife, Natasha. They had an eight-year affair.

Kate was showered with gifts by the footballer as his ten-year marriage to wife Stacey, who has two children with the footballer, crumbled, according to the Sun.

The two first met in 2013 after Kate helped promote his Hotel Football venue, launched with ex-United teammate Gary Neville.

And a month after his divorce, Giggs hired Kate as head of PR for GG Hospitality, his firm owned with Neville.

The Welsh FA spokesperson said: 'The FAW is aware of an alleged incident involving the men's national team manager Ryan Giggs.

'The FAW will be making no further comment at this current time.'

A representative for Mr Giggs told The Mirror: 'Mr Giggs denies all allegations of assault made against him. He is cooperating with the police and will continue to assist them with their ongoing investigations.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8907511/Ryan-Giggs-arrested-suspicion-assaulting-girlfriend.html
Old 12-03-2021, 11:20 AM   #990
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Ryan Giggs' chances of managing Wales at Euro 2020 'hanging in the balance' after he agreed to stay away from upcoming matches amid investigation into alleged assault of his girlfriend

* Ryan Giggs was arrested for allegedly assaulting his girlfriend Kate Greville
* He has had his bail extended until May 1 and will miss Wales' upcoming fixtures
* The Sun report his dream of managing at Euro 2020 is 'hanging in the balance'
* The case is being looked at by the Crown Prosecution Service
* If Giggs is charged Rob Page would likely take charge of the team at the Euros
* Page is set to take charge of the three matches at the end of March

Ryan Giggs' dream of managing Wales at Euro 2020 is 'hanging in the balance' after the decision to keep him away from his side's upcoming World Cup qualifiers.

Giggs is still under investigation after being arrested for an alleged assault of his on-off girlfriend Kate Greville in November, and he recently had his bail extended until May 1.

It was decided this week that Giggs - who denies the allegations - will be absent from the touchline when Wales play Belgium, Mexico and the Czech Republic at the end of the month.

Ryan Giggs' dream of managing Wales at a major tournament is hanging in the balance

Giggs, pictured, left with Ms Greville, is accused of assaulting the 36-year-old PR executive in November 2020. Police have extended the former Manchester United player's bail until May

And The Sun report that it is still unclear whether the Manchester United legend will be allowed to manage his country at the upcoming Euros, with the assault allegation still hanging over his head.

It has been reported that he is on 'special leave' with the Welsh FA, as Rob Page prepares to lead the team into the upcoming trio of matches.

When those games are complete, it will take Giggs' total of missed matches to six after he was absent for November's fixtures too.

The decision to keep him away come after reports of a disturbance involving 36-year-old PR worker Ms Greville in November, with police seen parked outside Giggs' home in Worsley, Greater Manchester.

The Wales boss is still waiting to see if he has a case to answer, with his file currently being looked at by the Crown Prosecution Service. His bail has been extended to May 1 but if he is charged it is unlikely he will take charge of the team at the Euros.

Currently, it seems as though Giggs faces a race against time to be on the touchline for Wales' Euro 2020 campaign, which kicks off against Switzerland in Baku on June 12.

Rob Page will once again stand in for Giggs as Wales prepare for their three upcoming games

That is followed by a game against Turkey - also in Baku - before the final Group A match against Italy in Rome.

Wales did not reach the 2018 World Cup, but their most recent major tournament was a memorable one as they reached the Euro 2016 semi-finals under the stewardship of Chris Coleman.

Giggs took over in January 2018 and has been building up to his first managerial experience at a major tournament - but whether he makes it there is as yet unclear.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-9350323/Ryan-Giggs-dream-managing-Wales-Euro-2020-hanging-balance-amid-assault-allegations.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 242
#Sandy, 4ntdarma, Aba_MaczUnited, Abe7, ad1sn, adefebsa, adie fergie, adittelor, airsukma, akhu93, Alam Belitung, aldo_twinz, aldyroAVR, aldysetiabudi, alfiandrmwn, Alin Giggs, ali_iyan, Amelldegea, aMieBeckz, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, andrydjemb4, Anugerah Agung, Ardiey11, arif meteor, arthaphore, arymashuda, Aso Chrisjefta, asririzky, asyahdul, ayahocta, azisfirdaus, babol cantona, beckz_on7, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, bombom, BQbgGHbqbp, Brian Agni, capt_gunts, chevy solskjaer, chincarito, cimpluy kusut, clsenz, cyan91, cynta, d10neladitya, dannyboy, danygiggsy, dayat_5, Deddy Hernandez, dee_vee7, delongedee, DenisRadiansyah, DermawanIsUnitedFans, dery pramudito, Dhie_Cantona07, dj_lindra, dspakpahan, dudut, dyan_giggs, ecly_watchaa, ekoozzy, endhy_cantona, eqhy, ericsuryadi, erin, eyeofday, fadilbedil, fadnaticdevils, Fajar_, fajrinited, FauCAN7ONA, Febribule, febza, fercuy, ferly_Liemz, fey777, fikrirf, FirdaAnnisa, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, ghopoereds, giggs26, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, HaRrY-UIK, hendiplast, HenryRooney07, hexasatani, hombreng, HRHMU86, hzent, iamsetia, id4y, Ingang Julian, Ip2ank_utd, ipay, irhamutd, ivanzferdinand, JickyVay, jifortin, jodie_1704, Jodirama, Juni HW, kahfi, Kakay Tanjung, karneva_gilang, khazuhiro, kingherooney, King_Cantona, kocomotoo, LAM ILHAM, Lang25, Linda Kria Nurdiana KRSJD, littlebig, Lucky_Cantona007, Lukman, lutviarfiansyah, m taufiq hidayat, mahersal123, Mahesa_Jenar, marviel, Merahponod90, MichaelMU, MkzArdhy, mochies5, moehfar, MUFC1878, MuhFher, mygalzbiatch, Nachir_79, NadaDaniela, nanando, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, nobitanta, normansyahrizal, Novaldi budi s, novanprihasa, octus, okto_reddevil, oldark, Ole_Solskjær, ollacarla, Om Juna, Oom Panda, OSziXXoztn, paiman, penk22_, penx jones, petetdidi, prahmono, Pure_red, pweechevalier, rahmatedi, Rean, red, RedRob, Redsbusby, red_girl_mia, revald, Revin Agantu, reynaldjhonson, rgnar, rifkyhab, Rijat, rio vander vidic, Riskur, Rissa14, rizluq, ronald hars, ronysnaja, Roronoa Rooney, RyanRezha, Ryan_lallo, saka7, sepatu_ancur, setiawans001, smile_boy, SR 7, stamansa, sw19bear, Syarifeghy, teukurevi5, theater of dream, Tio Rizky Ari, toge, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Ucky vidic, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, uicb-dyz, unai cantona, UNITED1878, united7, unitedlogy, unreal, VaDLi, vanjisung, vankyoet, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, vdgquintana, Victory, VitoRz, vivasoilsolid, v_ree_a, wahyou91, waynehanks, wazzapoetra, wickham, william metta, wimastio.aryo, wira_ozora, wowfajar, xkeiszglf34, Yayat Dg Kulle, zayzee, zeavhere, Zee de Wazza, zudomiriku, Zulfan