United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 09-02-2010, 02:51 PM   #1
icalace
first team
#UISMR

Mentioned: 88 Post(s)
icalace is just really niceicalace is just really niceicalace is just really niceicalace is just really niceicalace is just really nice
Visit icalace's Facebook Visit icalace's Twitter
Talking Teddy Sheringham....

Klo ad yang mw nambahin foto, profil dll tentang Teddi Sheringham,,post aj dsni y...

Full Name : Edward Paul Sheringham
Position : Forward
Date of Birth : 2nd April 1966
Place of Birth : Highams Park, London
United Debut : 10/8/1997 (A) vs Tottenham
Height : 6' 1''
Transfer Fee : £3.5 million
Weight : 13st
International : 21 caps - 7 goals

Career History
Teddy Sheringham began his career with Millwall as an apprentice. Following loan spells at Aldershot and Djurgaarden in Sweden, and after playing 220 league appearances for Millwall, scoring 93 goals, he was bought by Nottingham Forest in 1991 where he came to prominence.

Whilst at Forest he played with a young Roy Keane. At the end of his first full season at the City Ground, Sheringham was sold to Tottenham Hotspur for £2.1 million. At Spurs he made 166 League appearances and scored 76 League goals.A full international, Sheringham played an important part in England's success in Euro 96.

However, concerned that at the age of 31 he had yet to win a major trophy, he asked for a transfer in the summer of 1997 and was bought by Manchester United in the summer of 1997 for £3.5 million from Tottenham Hotspur.

He made his debut for United, ironically at White Hart Lane, against his old club Spurs. His season, after a good start began to falter after January and United finished pot-less. He was also a member of the England World Cup squad in 1998, playing in two games.

Sheringham's intelligent passing and creativity make him a dangerous player who can find the key to unlock opposition defences.His impact on games where he comes on as substitute is noticeable as he gives United an extra set of attacking options.Not only this but his aerial power gives the United attack height that it lacks with Cole,Yorke and Solskjaer.

Recent History
After being overshadowed by the Yorke-Cole strike partnership for most of the 1998-99 season, Teddy Sheringham came good at the end of the season. Sheringham's role in United's treble of 1998-99 was considerable.He scored the opening goal in the FA Cup Final win over Newcastle and the last minute equaliser against Bayern Munich in the Champions League final.Not only that but he also set up Solskjaer's winner with a header. While many had written him off he still had impressive performances against Juventus, Arsenal (the FA Cup Replay) Sheffield Wednesday and Bayern,which showed his ability was as good as ever.

Having came to United to win trophies, after the failure of last year Teddy was able to put an end to the terrace taunt that followed his every appearance. Finally he was a winner and what a winner. Premier League, FA Cup and European Cup medals all in the one magnificent season.So, the song now goes: "Oh Teddy Teddy,you joined Man United and you won it all".

The 1999-2000 season saw Teddy in much the same role as a super-sub but he still made a valuable contribution coring vital goals against Sheffield Wednesday and Arsenal (which shut up the taunting Gooners fans).After specualation about his future Teddy signed a deal in May keeping him at Old Trafford for another season.
icalace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 02:15 AM   #2
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter
Default Re: Teddy Sheringham....

Teddy Sheringham
FFT

Morning, Teddy. Is it true that you still can’t grow sideburns?
Morning. It’s true, but it doesn’t bother me. It’s better than being really hairy and having to shave all the time.

Wouldn’t you like a massive pair of Elvis sidies for the day?
Well, my dad had massive burns, proper big ’70s one, when I was younger and they were great. It was the law back then.

What's the longest you’ve ever stayed awake?
All night, playing poker. You start at 2pm, the adrenaline kicks in, and suddenly it’s 9am and you have to go to training. That’s the reason I stopped playing.

Makes sense. Do you like board games, as well as poker? Buckaroo perhaps? Hungry Hippos?

I like Scrabble a lot. I’m pretty good. Countdown, too [mimics the clock].

More than Deal or No Deal, the footballer's favourite?
Deal or No Deal is ****.

Surely Noel Edmonds is a national treasure.
I’m not having it. Deal or No Deal is just people guessing, it’s rubbish. Countdown is pure skill. I’d like to give it a crack. I’m not bad at the maths, and I’m even quite good at the conundrum. Although you either see that straight away, or not at all. I could maybe take Carol Vorderman’s job.

Quite a thought. If you could play poker with one live, one dead and one fictional player, who would they be?
Bobby Moore. Daniel Negrana, the poker player. He reads people unbelievably. You’ll make a bet and he’ll say: “You’ve got 10 jack.” And Harry Potter, the Boy Wizard. I bet he could play. Me and Bobby would get a spanking.

What’s the best tinned fruit? The mandarin? The halved peach?
The best one is the fruit cocktail – a classic mixture. I had a tin just last night, with a drop of cream on top. Beautiful.

What brand of vaccum cleaner do you have at Chez Sheringham?
I can’t remember, my housework skills aren’t very good. I’ve got a cleaner for that. Name a few brands and I might remember.

Morphy Richards? A Henry? A Dyson…
That’s it, Dyson. The fancy one.

Bob Wilson claims they’re a show-off’s Hoover.
He’s right. Although it’s not like I park it in the drive for people to look at. But it’s there, if anyone’s interested.

What’s the worst advice you’ve ever been offered?
I can’t think of any for me, but the TV presenter Jonathan Wilkes told me he got some ridiculous advice when he was a young player. The coach advised him to be taller by the start of the next season. Nice one gaffer, I’ll see what I can do…

How long do you reckon the Queen has got left in the tank?
Oh, she’ll go on forever I reckon. I’ve met her and she was a lovely lady.

Do you not feel a bit sorry for Prince Charles?
He’s not that bothered, is he?

Are you in favour of cloning?
Why not. It’d be interesting to see another Teddy Sheringham. If they wanted to clone me, it’d be amazing to see what happened, and how people perceive me.

Would you not envy the other you?
Nah. They couldn’t know how my mind thinks, so I’d be unique.

There’s only one Teddy Sheringham. Cheers for chatting!
No problem.
“Let’s not underestimate the other teams. They are very good teams and there are a lot of games to play before the end of the season. We’re in a good position. But that means nothing if you don’t win the next game.” - Dimitar Berbatov
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 09:42 AM   #3
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Sheringham: MU Krisis Pemimpin
Meylan Fredy Ismawan - detiksport

Manchester - Teddy Sheringham menilai Manchester United punya satu masalah yang membuat mereka kalah dalam beberapa laga terakhir. Dia menyebut MU mengalami krisis kepemimpinan.

The Red Devils menelan tiga kekalahan dalam lima laga terakhirnya di Premier League. Terakhir, mereka takluk 1-3 dalam lawatannya ke markas Liverpool.

Sheringham mensinyalir serangkaian kekalahan tersebut disebabkan 'Setan Merah' tak punya pemain berjiwa pemimpin. Dia membandingkan kondisi MU sekarang dengan MU saat dikapteni oleh Roy Keane.

"Saat Anda jadi tim papan atas, Anda harus punya pemimpin," tegas bintang MU di tahun 1997–2001 tersebut, seperti dikutip Soccernet.

"Dalam hari-hari saya, itu selalu Roy Keane," ujarnya.

"Wayne Rooney jadi andalan kalau dia sedang dalam performa puncak, tapi dia sudah tak dalam kondisi tersebut dalam enam bulan terakhir. Saat andalan utama Anda sedang tidak bagus dan tidak memimpin Anda, maka para pemain lain butuh orang lain untuk merespon," imbuh pria 44 tahun ini.

"Orang lain harus mengambil alih. Dimitar Berbatov melakukannya beberapa kali, tapi dia tidak benar-benar punya karakter itu. Anda butuh pemimpin untuk tim besar," tuntasnya.

( rin / roz )

Source : http://www.detiksport.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 02:49 PM   #4
VaDLi
first team
fb.com/vadli | twitter @vadli

Thanked 1,733 Times in 898 Posts
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
VaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant future

Visit VaDLi's Facebook Visit VaDLi's Twitter Visit VaDLi's YouTube

How time flies...
Happy Birthday
Teddy Sheringham,
45 today. Creator, finisher, Treble-winner
VaDLi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 03:46 PM   #5
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Oiya hari ultahnya yach ? Well, wish him all the best !

Sheringham sebenarnya pemain bagus tapi entah kenapa saya kurang suka dengannya. Saya masih ingat betul pemberitaan tahun 1997 dimana Sir Alex membeli dirinya untuk menggantikan peran Cantona yang pensiun, namun musim perdananya di Old Trafford kurang sukses.

Namun terlepas dari itu semua, harus saya akui Sheringham memang pantas menjadi legenda Manchester United atas kontribusinya yang luar biasa tahun 1999. Sekali lagi selamat yach !
Old 21-10-2011, 03:27 PM   #6
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Anaknya jago main bola tidak yach ? Sepertinya pemberitaannya agak kurang ....

Sheringham deal done

Bournemouth have completed the signing of Charlie Sheringham from non-league side Dartford.

The striker, son of ex-England international Teddy Sheringham, has put pen to paper on a deal that will last until June 2013.

Sheringham has previously had trials at a number of clubs, including Millwall, Tottenham and Ipswich, but struggled to establish himself at a higher level.

However, Cherries boss Lee Bradbury has seen a lot of potential in the 23-year-old and believes he is the man that can bring out Sheringham's best form.

"I played up front for 11 years and (first team coach Steve) Fletcher has been there for 22 years so there's plenty of experience for the lad to draw on," Bradbury told the club's official site.

"He's a good finisher, has good movement and there's a lot to work with. Hopefully full-time training and working with the other players here will bring him on."

Source : http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com
Old 21-10-2011, 03:30 PM   #7
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Bagi yang penasaran dengan wajah anak dari Teddy Sheringham, berikut foto Charlie Sheringham :

Sheringham Senior & Sheringham Junior
Old 21-10-2011, 04:33 PM   #8
Ucup Carrick
captain
Rock n' Roll All Day and All
Of The Night

Thanked 1,304 Times in 618 Posts
Mentioned: 49 Post(s)
Ucup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of light

Dulu duet dia ama Alan Shearer terkenal ama singkatan SAS...Shearer And Sheringham...
kenapa jarang dipanggil timnas lagi setelah EURO 96??
karena gabung ke Man United kah??
gak juga emang...Michael Owen juga lagi bersinar...
Old 21-10-2011, 04:37 PM   #9
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Kalau tidak salah seingat saya saat itu Sheringham juga dikenal atas reputasinya sebagai tukang mabuk Mungkin itu salah satu alasan kenapa Sheringham tidak tampil membela Inggris ...
Old 22-10-2011, 05:36 PM   #10
Ridwanox
academy
-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Ridwanox has no contributions yet

pemain yang kecil dan lincah serta naluri gol yang bagus dan membuat sebagai striket yang cukup di takuti oleh para bek lawan

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andi Istiabudi View Post
Kalau tidak salah seingat saya saat itu Sheringham juga dikenal atas reputasinya sebagai tukang mabuk Mungkin itu salah satu alasan kenapa Sheringham tidak tampil membela Inggris ...
apa iya??? bisa di buat trit??? setahu saya om teddy baik2 saja
Ridwanox is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 38
alfiandrmwn, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, Ardiey11, Deddy Hernandez, dhodoadrian, endhy_cantona, fajrinited, fey777, frmnsyh_KEANO, hendiplast, ing areese, junpriadi, LAM ILHAM, MUFC1878, Oom Panda, penk22_, Rean, Redsbusby, rio vander vidic, Riskur, Robiescream, sepatu_ancur, SR 7, theater of dream, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, unai cantona, UNITED1878, VaDLi, vankyoet, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, xkeiszglf34, zudomiriku