United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 23-07-2010, 07:10 AM   #11
sellamanyaunited
first team
kadang labil

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
sellamanyaunited is a jewel in the roughsellamanyaunited is a jewel in the roughsellamanyaunited is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redsbusby View Post
CIhuy..
AKhirnya "most of" ttg DUncan Edwards telah didapatkan!!
jadi tambah kagumm sama Edwards, meski liat maennya pun belom pernah.
Thanks opa , sumonggo ,mewakili semua artikel dan totalitas untuk UI!

Mohon terus bimbingannya
wahaha saya juga walaupun kaga pernah liat dia main paling gak saya tau lah tipe tipe model duncan edwards haha nambah ilmu lagi asoooy
sellamanyaunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2010, 07:16 AM   #12
sellamanyaunited
first team
kadang labil

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
sellamanyaunited is a jewel in the roughsellamanyaunited is a jewel in the roughsellamanyaunited is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: [Legend] Duncan Edwards

pemain sekelas Edwards sayang banget meninggalnya diumur belia begitu, andai aja kaga ada tragedi Munich Disaster mungkin ditaun 1958 kita udah dapet treble tuh! Edward lebih tertarik ke seni tari daripada sepakbola loh awalnya, pada tau gak yg soal ini? debut diumur 14 taun ditimnas inggris ckck hebat banget ane aja 16 taun masih disini haha
sellamanyaunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2010, 02:41 PM   #13
Redsbusby
BANG to the KE

Thanked 3,073 Times in 1,811 Posts
Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
Redsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, Just read it,... Another SPlash side of 'The Big Dunc' Story .... unfortunately, this is not Fully Duncan Edwards... but still, I love you, Duncan!!!

'John, this is Duncan Edwards'
Sunday October 31 2010 | Irish Independent

Giles' first view of Old Trafford, perched like a beast over the city, was awe-inspiring and thrilling'I HAVE something to tell you,' my father said. We were in the pantry in 7A, a tiny room, and I had no idea what he was going to say. "Manchester United want you to go over . . ."

Until that moment, I wasn't aware that United had any interest in me, of any kind, let alone that they might want me to go over. As I listened to him telling me that United -- my team -- wanted me to join them for two weeks in the summer, during their pre-season, I felt a burst of elation beyond anything I had ever felt in my life. In that moment, the dream stopped being just a beautiful thought in my head and in my heart. It was going to happen.

"Manchester United . . . want you . . . to go over . . ." I was going to train with the Busby Babes in the summer.

I was fourteen.

Billy Behan was United's chief scout in Ireland and, apparently, he had been watching me for some time. My father and Billy went back many years, and my father knew that Billy was thinking of recommending me to United. The connection had been made.

But he never let me know about it. He got that right too.

Billy Behan was a tall, easy-going man, who had played for United as a goalkeeper. Over the years, he had famously sent over players from Ireland such as Jackie Carey, Liam Whelan, Joe Carolan and, later on, Tony Dunne and Kevin Moran.

He had a kind of a sixth sense for identifying the players who would make it, a bit like the way that, say, Vincent O'Brien could look at a yearling and in his mind's eye, see a Derby winner. At United, they valued their Irish links, not least because of the calibre of player that Billy Behan had found for them. Matt Busby and the assistant manager Jimmy Murphy would come over to Dublin to meet him, and he would be in regular communication with the chief scout Joe Armstrong.

Billy would be moseying around the junior football matches of Dublin, either standing on the sidelines or refereeing, a football man to the core. And he was not just a talent-spotter, he was an amiable man who was good at fostering relationships with a young player's family -- he was a non-drinker, which perhaps also helped to steady the nerves of worried parents. But even Billy, with all his powers, couldn't quite convince my mother that it would all turn out fine. As I prepared to leave for Manchester, she was fretting so much, she took the extreme precaution of sticking a safety pin through a pound note -- which was a lot of money at the time, certainly in Ormond Square -- and fastening it to the lining of my jacket, to be used in an emergency. She blamed Billy Behan for disturbing the peace at 7A.

Yet, especially by today's standards, her concerns were probably justifiable. After all, I was not flying to Manchester on a first-class ticket with Aer Lingus, accompanied by my parents and my agent, and perhaps even my media advisor, as the promising fourteen-year-old footballer of today might.

It was 1955, and I went over on the boat, on my own. I arrived in Liverpool early in the morning, and then I got the train from Liverpool to Manchester, on my own. Joe Armstrong was waiting for me at Manchester Central station. So amid all the excitement, I had worries too, about getting lost, or getting on the wrong train in Liverpool, or otherwise seeing my dream getting away from me through some mad misfortune.

My mother couldn't bring herself to see me off at the North Wall. She would probably get too emotional, thinking that this might be our last goodbye. It was my father who took me down to the boat for the night crossing. If he was worried in any way, he didn't let it show.

He knew I'd get there.

On the train from Lime Street to Manchester I saw Old Trafford for the first time.

It looked much bigger than I had ever imagined it, like some gigantic beast perched over the city. It was a sight that I found both awe-inspiring and thrilling.

I didn't know what Joe Armstrong looked like, and he didn't know what I looked like, but he spotted me easily enough, his eyes well trained after many years of watching young footballers getting off the train and arriving in wonderland. I stayed with Joe at his home in Stockport over the weekend, before settling into the digs on Monday. But first we got the bus to the ground. Nearly everyone at United got the bus in those days, when the maximum wage was £20 a week and £18 a week during the close season. Even Duncan Edwards got the bus.

As we got near the ground, I saw Duncan Edwards for the first time. He was sitting on top of a post box on the Stretford Road, eating an apple while he waited for the bus.

He was already famous, a full England international at eighteen, and widely regarded as the greatest young player anyone had seen for a long time. And since he was basically still a big kid, his potential was frightening. Joe introduced me to him.

"John, this is Duncan Edwards," he said.

Duncan Edwards, sitting there on top of the post box, acknowledged me, and then went on eating his apple.

I reported to Fallowfield on Monday morning. In his fatherly way, Joe Armstrong had treated me as if I was a member of his own family, helping me greatly to adjust to my new world. In those days, everyone at the club trained together in pre-season, which meant that I was training alongside Duncan Edwards, David Pegg, Tommy Taylor, Liam Whelan and the rest of the Busby Babes. I was the youngest player out there. I was in heaven.

It was the last year they used Fallowfield for pre-season training, and it was a beautiful place, in an area better known for the cycling track next door. There were two football pitches which were also used for cricket and we changed in the cricket pavilion rather than a football dressing room.

Everywhere I looked, I saw these great players doing their stuff, getting ready for the new season. I saw Jimmy Murphy giving the instructions and I met Matt Busby for the first time. The impression I formed of him after that brief meeting was that he was a very pleasant, modest, charming man. I would eventually learn that my first impression was just about right.

It was the club's aim under Busby and Murphy to go out and find the best schoolboy international players in England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales, an enlightened policy which was already paying off -- this team would win the league in the coming season of 1955-'56 and it was a privilege to be so close to them as they were making the breakthrough.

They were very kind to me for the few weeks I was there, especially the Irish lads such as Tommy Hamilton. I can't speak highly enough of Tommy's generosity and his patience. And though I was probably a total nuisance in the circumstances, I was given a great welcome by the late Jackie Scott, and by Liam Whelan, a Cabra kid who had established himself at inside-right in the first team the previous season.

Liam was known in England as Billy, the way that Jackie Carey became Johnny in England. Farther up the line, my own name would change to Johnny too, whether I liked it or not, but I was still John at Fallowfield in 1955. My own family and everyone I had ever known back home had always called me John and, later on, if someone called me Johnny, my mother would shake her head and say, "Ah, he doesn't know you."

Likewise, Billy Whelan was always Liam to me, a big brother.

Freddie Goodwin, the centre-half who I would later play with at Leeds United, was also very friendly. He also had the distinction of being one of the two United players at the time who owned a car, the other was the team captain Roger Byrne, who also played for England. They were not big cars, they might even have been second-hand cars. It was not uncommon at the time for footballers to play county cricket during the close season and Freddie, who played for Lancashire, was one of these dual stars. Presumably, the extra money he made from the cricket enabled him to splash out on the motor.

I remember watching the first and second teams playing each other, and it was a measure of the talent at the club that Bobby Charlton, then seventeen, couldn't get a starting place in the reserves. But I saw him coming on as a sub in practice matches a few times, and I thought he was special. I now believe that Bobby is the greatest player I ever played with or against, but with the Busby Babes in training that summer, he was just a substitute. In fact, he was a sub for the substitutes.

I knew him mainly as my bowling buddy. After staying with Joe Armstrong and his family over the weekend, I had moved into digs for the fortnight. And as there wasn't much to do there, I would go to a park nearby, where they played crown green bowls. I developed a liking for the game. Bobby Charlton didn't have much to do in his digs either, so he would also find his way to the park, where we would play bowls together. I've always liked Bobby as a person and revered him as a player.

He could be a bit quirky, but a really decent human being. A decent bowler too.

Sunday Independent

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

THE ONLY THING WE WANT TO LOSE THIS SEASON IS THE DEBT
Redsbusby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2011, 10:02 PM   #14
Redsbusby
BANG to the KE

Redsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond repute

Disini ada lah dimana semua berakhir bagi seorang Big Dunc... One of The Flower of Manchester...
jika anda belum tau siap duncan edwards? berikut adalah testimoni dari mereka yg saya yakin bagi semua orang adalah juga legenda dalam perjalanan sepakbola eropa. setidaknya kita akan tau mengapa Matt Busby sampai mengatakan bahwa, "Hanya duncan yg bisa membuat saya merasa superior!"

beberapa paragraph adalah kontributor senior di TheBusbyWay dan menjadi orang 'yang cukup beruntung' bisa bertemu DUncan Edwards semasa hidupnya.... hmmmmm

hari ini adalah hari peringatan dimana Big DUnc pergi untuk selamanya
Setelah menjadi salah satu korban Munich DIsaster...

Duncan Edwards – A Myth – or – Just a Marvel?

Posted on Sunday, 20th February 2011 by
TheBusbyWay

In this day and age of media and television hype, everybody has got an opinion and I have no problem with that.

It would be a boring old world, and make for boring conversation if we all agreed. However, I did look at that poll and it had me scratching my old head. I believe that it was run by the Manchester United Magazine, but the question that I would ask is, what criteria was laid down to constitute a “best ever player”? Selecting a “best ever” player, is in my opinion, an almost impossible task – there are so many intangibles – the main one being the expanse of time between the different eras.

Now don’t get me wrong, great players are great players, no matter which era they come from. They all have that special “something’ which makes them a class apart, and takes them up to that “great” level.
Today I hear the eulogies of “world class”, “great”, “legend” etc etc, bandied about so freely and bestowed upon players, who in my own humble opinion, are anything but. It is not helped by this relatively new era of electronic media hype, and for the majority of players from eras that I have heard dubbed as “the black and white era”, and “the cloth cap era”, they are generally consigned to the historic garbage can.

Is that fair? I don’t think so. Today there are all sorts of historical records to look at when you look at the modern player – dvd’s, “You Tube” clips, even movie film. For those old players of long ago, there is nothing to gauge their abilities on apart from old newspaper reports, and micromesh film of old newsreels, stored away in the various city libraries archives. Their careers are marked by hard to get hold of books, out of date magazine publications, but mostly, they are remembered by word of mouth passed down through the generations of match going fans. Fans who actually saw these old players, and then passed on their recollections to their families and friends.

We all have differing views, and see things differently. A player, whom I think maybe “world class”, may well be dismissed as being “a donkey” by others. Fair enough, as the old saying goes, “one man’s meat is another man’s poison.” It’s all about opinion, and this is one of the main reasons why this wonderful game is attractive to us all as fans. However, I do find that players from bygone eras are all too easily summarily, and arbitrally, discarded these days. Their contributions to the game are far too easily forgotten, and that is a crying shame. I hear the same old stuff time and time again these days. “Oh he/they wouldn’t have lasted five minutes in the modern game” or, “there is no comparison, today’s players are much fitter, and both they, and the game are much faster.” Really?

I’ll concede that today’s game is quicker – but only marginally, and that I put down to the pristine playing surfaces which players have at their disposal week in, and week out; and also to the ball that is used today whereby it is at a constant weight and does absorb water like the old leather ball did. The ball moves across the surface quicker. As for fitness, yes again I’ll concede that today’s players are fitter, but for all the sports medicine and technology etc, again I’d say there is not a lot in it. You look at those grainy old films and pictures of the 50’s and 60’s and just look at the surfaces those old players had to contend with. The kit they wore was mostly cotton, and wool, and also absorbed water. For those old boys to get through 90 minutes on the pitches which, between October and April, only had a nodding acquaintance with grass, was great testament to their fitness levels and stoicism.

It would be interesting if say, we could see the likes of Best, Law, and Charlton, or Mathews, Lawton, and Finney, attacking today’s defenders. Just as interesting would be seeing the likes of Drogba, Torres, van Persie, Tevez, Rooney, lining up against the likes of Roy Hartle and Tommy Banks, Eddie Clamp and Ron Flowers, Tommy Smith and Ron Yeats. So let’s be under no misapprehensions – those old players from years ago, those who had “great” reputations, were just that – “great”. For a number of today’s wonderful players, they too fall into that same category – they truly are “great” players.

When you spend a lifetime watching the game, and your own team, you watch literally thousands of players, see some wonderful, extraordinary moments, (Wayne Rooney’s goal against Manchester City was one of them) and those memories get encased in your memory’s back pocket. Your memory has a computer image of all of these names, moments, occasions in your life, locked away, and as you get older and progress through your life, you do relive them over, and over again – especially when younger fans want to thirst on your knowledge. For example, today I was asked to recall “the three greatest goals that you have ever seen scored at Old Trafford” – it’s nigh on an impossible task, but I will sit down later and try to answer. It is fun.

I have been very fortunate in my life to have lived through the great football periods that I have. I’m blessed with seeing the many hundreds of truly “great” players that I have – both British, and Foreign. There have also been many wonderful teams to recall along my journey. Teams that played the game in the right way, and with style and grace, and who upheld the ethos of the game. But over the years, the questions which I have had to field more than any others are;

“Tell me about Duncan Edwards.” “Just how good was he?” “Surely, most of what has been written about Edwards is myth?” “It’s impossible for any player to be described as good as what Edwards has.” “Edwards can never have been that good because he never reached his full potential?”

Dear Duncan. It speaks so much of him, that even now, almost 53 years after his passing, (his anniversary is tomorrow February 21st) he is still probably the most talked about player in Manchester United’s long, and rich history. I was lucky enough to meet him so many times, sometimes to the point of being a nuisance to him. From the time he lodged at Mrs. Watson’s at number 5, Birch Road, Old Trafford, then after he moved to 19, Gorse Avenue, Stretford, and then on to 2, Barlow Road, Old Trafford.

Just how good was he? Let me assure you good people that there is certainly no myth as to regards Duncan’s playing abilities. He was simply the most “complete” player that the game has ever seen. That’s not sentiment speaking, nor is it any kind of sentimentality. It is not only my own opinion of him, but simply the judgement of his peers, and his contemporaries, the very people who played with him, alongside him, and against him. It is also the views of some of the most respected men in football’s great history.

This is what some of those people had to say:

Sir Matt Busby; ‘I rate Duncan Edwards the most complete footballer in Britain – perhaps the World.’

‘He was a Colossus. Whatever was needed, he had it. He was immensely powerful. He was prodigiously gifted in the arts and crafts of the game. His temperament was perfect. His confidence was supreme and infectious. No opponent was too big or too famous for Duncan. A wing-half, he could have been a great centre-half, or a great forward striker. He would have been one of the great leaders with his sheer inspiration. If there was ever a player who could be called a one-man team, that man was Duncan Edwards. His death, as far as football is concerned, was the single biggest tragedy that has happened to England and Manchester United. He was then, and has always remained to me incomparable.’

‘We looked at Duncan right from the start and we gave up trying to find flaws in his game. (Remember – this was Edwards when he was just 16 years old). Nothing could stop him and nothing unnerved him. The bigger the occasion the better he liked it. While other players would be pacing up and down the dressing room, rubbing their legs, doing exercises, and looking for a way to pass time, Duncan was always very calm. He was a good type of lad too. Duncan didn’t want to know about the high life. He just wanted to go home or to his digs. He just lived for the game of football.’

Sir Bobby Charlton; ‘I find that I think about Duncan a lot. I have seen all the players who in their time have been labelled the best in the world – Puskas, Di Stefano, Gento, Didi. John Charles and all the rest – and not one of them have been as good as Big Duncan. There was no other player in the world like him then, and there has been nobody to equal him since. The man was incomparable.

Sometimes I fear that there is a danger that people will think that we who knew him, and saw him in action, boost him because he is dead. Sentiment can throw a man’s judgement out of perspective. Yet it is not the case with him. Whatever the praise one likes to heap on Duncan is no more than he deserved. He was out on his own at left-half and a First Division player in every other position. There was no one else to start with him.

I am not a person to dramatize things or dispense fulsome praise. It is not in my make-up. A man is a good player or he is not. A few are great, and they deserve respect. But Duncan Edwards was the greatest. I see him in my mind’s eye and I wonder that anyone should have so much talent. He was simply the greatest of them all.’

Sir Stanley Mathews; ‘Duncan Edwards, the boy-man, made his début for Manchester United at 16 and was an England regular by 18. You could play him anywhere and he would slot into that position as if he had been playing there season after season. For all of his tender years, he was the most complete player of his time and it was a tragedy that his life was taken in the Munich disaster of 1958. When the going was rough, Duncan would be as unmoved as a rock in a raging sea, but for all of his considerable size, he possessed the most deft of skills.’

Jimmy Murphy; ‘Duncan was the Kohinoor Diamond among our crown jewels. Whenever I heard Muhammad Ali on television say he was the greatest, I had to smile. There was only ever one greatest, and that was Duncan Edwards. There was nothing that needed to be coached into him – even at such a young age of 16 – he simply had it all.’

The eulogies about Duncan could go on, and on, and on.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 02-10-2011, 11:40 PM   #15
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter

Mestinya kmrn ultah yaa ....

Quote:
Duncan Edwards

Born: 1 October 1936, Dudley
Signed from: Trainee
Debut:*4*April 1953 v Cardiff City
Appearances: 177
Goals: 21
Honours: League (55/56, 56/57)
ManUtd.com - 01/10/2011 18:42
Memories of Duncan

A player of the highest potential,*Duncan Edwards was the*shining light of Matt Busby's all-conquering team of the 1950's.*

His premature death, due to injuries sustained in the Munich air disaster, left his massive potential tragically unfulfilled. Yet there is some consolation in knowing what a great*player he was before he was taken from us, at the age of just 21, alongwith seven other Manchester United team-mates.

The ‘boy-man’ with thighs like oaks was the poster-boy for Busby’s Babes, his brave post-Munich fight showing a voracious appetite for life so redolent in his driving performances from midfield. Consecutive league titles in 1956 and 1957 would just have been the beginning for an absolute one-off.

One of Edwards'*mentors at*Old Trafford,*assistant manager Jimmy Murphy once said, some years after the player passed away: “When I used to hear Muhammed Ali proclaim to the world he was the greatest I used to smile. You see, the greatest of them all was an English footballer named Duncan Edwards.”

Born 75 years ago this weekend, on 1 October 1936 in Dudley, West Midlands, Duncan Edwards will never be forgotten.
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rondwisan For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2011, 07:30 PM   #16
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Kalau tidak salah ini pemain favoritnya @Redsbusby. Betul gak, Gung ?
Sayang dia harus mati muda. Semoga Duncan Edwards kini tenang disana ...
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 10:18 AM   #17
Redsbusby
BANG to the KE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andi Istiabudi View Post
Kalau tidak salah ini pemain favoritnya @Redsbusby. Betul gak, Gung ?
Sayang dia harus mati muda. Semoga Duncan Edwards kini tenang disana ...
Duncan edward ini ada penjelmaannya di tim utama..
si rooney, tp dgn gaya bermain phil jones .. yg punya moto menyerang adalah salah satu cara bertahan yg baik....hehehehe

Old 04-10-2011, 10:52 AM   #18
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Kalau Duncan Edwards masih hidup, mungkin usianya kayak Sir Bobby Charlton yach ...
Old 09-10-2015, 12:02 PM   #19
Andi Istiabudi
manager

VIDEO: EDWARDS STATUE REDEDICATED

MUTV's cameras were in Dudley last week to witness the rededication of the town's Duncan Edwards statue.

On the 79th anniversary of the Manchester United legend's birthdate, there was a large turn-out in the West Midlands to pay tribute to the outstanding England international, who tragically lost his life in 1958 due to the injuries he sustained in the Munich air disaster.

The statue has been moved from one end of the town square to another and now overlooks Dudley Castle.

Our video features interviews with mayor Steve Waltho, distant relative Conor Devlin, United supporter Brian Mulholland and local Wolves fan Tony Mallan.

"Duncan is one of our iconic sons of Dudley. I think it's true to say that Dudley has been united in this project and it is a great privilege to be here for this occasion," said Waltho.

Mallan reminisced about watching Edwards in the 1950s, saying: "He's the greatest all-round footballer of all time. He was a colossus. My team, the Wolves, tried to get him. [Stan] Cullis used to go round his house every night but Edwards always wanted United."

Reds fan Mulholland added: "This will become, I believe, a pilgrimage for Manchester United supporters."

Link for video : http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Fe...in-dudley.aspx
Old 09-10-2015, 02:13 PM   #20
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andi Istiabudi View Post
Kalau Duncan Edwards masih hidup, mungkin usianya kayak Sir Bobby Charlton yach ...
Iya Om Andi.
Dan bisa duduk barengan nonton United main di OT.
tumpal_oneunited is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 14
Andi Istiabudi, andy kurniawan, bombom, dancoloveunited, iamsetia, irfi_1, penk22_, Prianto United, rio vander vidic, Riskur, SR 7, Subagio U. Arra, tumpal_oneunited, zudomiriku