United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 15-08-2011, 01:39 AM   #101
Sir Alsep Ferguson
Founder
talk less do more

Thanked 1,090 Times in 424 Posts
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Sir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of lightSir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of lightSir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of lightSir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of lightSir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of lightSir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Wes Brown

kemarne mantap banget mainnya brown.....fight banget walaupun lawan striker yang fisik nya kuat juga si carrol...

nanti lawan city, chelsea dan arsenal juga harus kayak gitu ya....

klo lawan united, bikin blunder aja.....hahahhaha
Old 27-10-2011, 03:48 PM   #102
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Sepertinya Brown sudah mulai cocok bermain di Sunderland ...

Brown targeting home comforts

Wes Brown is looking for Sunderland to keep their home form rolling as Aston Villa prepare to head to Wearside.

Sunderland defender Wes Brown wants to see Sunderland continuing to re-establish the Stadium of Light's reputation as a fortress this weekend.

The Black Cats lost their first two home games of the new campaign but have taken four points from their previous pair of outings on Wearside, scoring six goals and conceding just two.

Last weekend's win at Bolton was the club's first on the road this season and the former Manchester United defender wants to see Sunderland give themselves another shot in the arm by completing back-to-back wins as they return to the SoL.

"We have a good chance to build on the Bolton result now," Brown said. "We've been playing well and we'll definitely be going into the game looking to win it - hopefully that'll be the case.

"They definitely have a good squad and have plenty of players who can hurt teams. But we are at home and we want to improve our record there. That's something we can do this Saturday."

Meanwhile Brown has praised the club's fans after 4,500 supporters travelled to the Reebok Stadium.

"The fans were unbelievable last week," he said. "To take 4,500 to an away game demands respect.

"I love playing in that sort of atmosphere and it really does push you on. If anything the whole team was glad to win the game just for the fans because they really deserved it."

Source : http://www.safc.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2014, 01:43 PM   #103
troy andreas
min tolong ket sekum diremove.

Thanked 1,947 Times in 1,102 Posts
Mentioned: 273 Post(s)
troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Visit troy andreas's Twitter

Sunderland's Wes Brown: I feel no sympathy for Manchester United

Wes Brown's past may be bound up with Manchester United but the Sunderland centre-back had no compunction about playing a key role in denying his former club a place in the League Cup final.

"I don't feel any sympathy for Manchester United at all," said the 34-year-old. "I'm a Sunderland fan now. Obviously I'm a United fan as well but we're playing them so I'm Sunderland all the way."

Brown and his new team were never supposed to go to Wembley this season. After being sidelined with serious knee trouble for almost two years the former England defender was advised to accept medical advice and retire last summer.

By early autumn though a defiant Brown was close to a thoroughly unexpected first team comeback but, by then, the chaos surrounding Paolo Di Canio's doomed managerial reign and the former director of football Roberto De Fanti's flawed recruitment policy had plunged Sunderland into a relegation battle they remain embroiled in.

"Back in September I could not imagine this club would be going to a Wembley final, and that's the honest truth," acknowledged Brown. "If you'd asked in September if there was a chance of us being in a final, nobody here would have said 'yes'. We've come such a long way since then. We're a strong bunch of lads and hopefully we can just keep this going now in the league."

If Brown's return to action was integral to Sunderland's slow rebirth, Gus Poyet's appointment as Di Canio's successor has re-ignited a sense of cautious optimism on Wearside.

"Gus has been brilliant," said Brown. "He's on everyone's side. He helps everyone. We know what he wants and that's what we try and do. He changes things at times to see how we react to it and we reacted brilliantly against Manchester United. We have some great and talented players. When we play well you can see that on the pitch. The lads are buzzing and I hope all our supporters are too."

Like Poyet, Brown knows all the euphoria will evaporate swiftly should an alarmingly inconsistent Sunderland – still stuck in the relegation zone – fail to beat Stoke City at the Stadium of Light in the Premier League next Wednesday and then lose the derby at Newcastle United on Saturday week. Even so, he would not be human if he did not allow himself the luxury of looking forward to a final against his one time local rivals.

"Obviously it will be nice for me to play against Manchester City," Brown admits. "But regardless of who it is we'd just like to go to Wembley and win the game now. It would be great for the club."

HTML Code:
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/jan/23/sunderland-wes-brown-manchester-united?

"setial masa ada orangnya, setiap orang ada masanya."
troy andreas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2014, 06:03 PM   #104
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Sunderland defender Wes Brown shows off his culinary skills on ITV programme Who's Doing The Dishes

*The Sunderland defender appeared on the ITV programme 'Who's Doing The Dishes' on Wednesday
* Wes Brown prepared a three-course meal for his four guests
* The 34-year-old had jerk chicken on the menu for his main course
* Brown also had a quick kick-about with host and singer Brian McFadden

Sunderland defender Wes Brown has become the latest star to appear on ITV show 'Who's Doing The Dishes', showing off his culinary skills with a three-course meal for his guests.

The 34-year-old welcomed four diners for a famous feast around his glamorous home, which includes the likes of a swimming pool, cinema room and a vast collection of illustrious medals from his playing career.

After having a quick kick-about with host Brian McFadden, Brown got down to business in the kitchen preparing a wholesome feast for his guests, including his special dish Jamaican jerk chicken with rice and peas.

Wes Brown looks like he is enjoyed himself in the kitchen and gives the thumbs up

McFadden and Brown smile for the cameras during the ITV show 'Who's Doing The Dishes'

As well as that he prepared two types of bruschetta for starter, and gingerbread men for dessert - drawing a comparison between his appearance and the latter during the show.

Prior to this show the team had correctly guessed their last two celebrity hosts who had cooked for them this week.

Brown has been an ever-present so far this season for Sunderland, making five appearances in all competitions for Gus Poyet's side.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2759871/Sunderland-defender-Wes-Brown-shows-culinary-skills-ITV-programme-Who-s-Doing-The-Dishes.html
Old 08-07-2015, 11:49 AM   #105
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Belum lama ini Wes Brown memperpanjang kontrak selama setahun bersama Sunderland. Artinya Wes bakal 5 musim membela The Black Cats sejak pindah dari United tahun 2011 silam. Sepertinya sih bakal jadi musim terakhirnya mengingat usianya yang kini sudah 35 tahun...

Old 18-07-2017, 11:27 PM   #106
Andi Istiabudi
manager

BROWN READY FOR RONALDINHO REUNION

Wes Brown was back at his old school in Burnage to train with some lucky youngsters ahead of appearing for Manchester United's Legends in the big game with Barcelona on 2 September at Old Trafford.

Brown excelled as part of a three-man defence at the Nou Camp and helped the Reds ease to a 3-1 victory, despite the home side containing the attacking talent of Ronaldinho, Rivaldo and Patrick Kluivert. Ronaldinho, in particular, was a box of tricks throughout and proved a tricky customer to handle.

Speaking during the session with a decent split of boys in United and Barca shirts, the ex-Reds defender is clearly relishing the chance to take on the Catalan giants again in the charity fixture.

"I’ve not been back here for many years," he told MUTV at the Burnage Academy for Boys. "The school's changed a lot, to be fair, they’ve got some great pitches now for the boys to play on and it’s just good to be back really.

"It was really good here. I mean, in my day, we played more basketball. Obviously, we played football but our main sport was basketball. We won the national championship, when I was 14, I think. We had a good little team and we managed to get to the final and win it, so I think that’s where I get a lot of my athleticism from."

The 3-1 win in Barcelona was a great advertisement for Legends football and Brown expects more of the same to be dished up at Old Trafford, during an international weekend at the start of September.

"It was brilliant," he said of the first leg. "Just seeing the lads that I’ve played with, and even the older boys that I obviously see around as well, and then to play at the Nou Camp in front of 50,000 was tremendous really. I’ve not done that for many years now and I never thought I’d be at the Nou Camp again anyway.

"We played three at the back, but I think Ji [-sung Park] got probably the hardest position ever, playing against Edgar Davids and them two were battling it out all night. We managed the tactics right because they had some really good players and we managed to get the win in the end.

"To be fair to Ronaldinho, he’s top man and he’s still a legend," continued Brown. "He's still got all the tricks, you know if you try to get tight on him, he can still pull it out of the bag, like he did to Jesper [Blomqvist], so you always need to be careful around him because he’s a big threat all the time.

"I mean everyone loves [Lionel] Messi, [Luis] Suarez and Neymar, so they are a massive club and they’ve had big, big players and, hopefully, a lot of these boys here might be able to get to the game as well and watch it at Old Trafford. It's important that kids see people like Rivaldo and Ronaldinho.

"I mean these boys are only young so they'll definitely know Messi and [Cristiano] Ronaldo but with Ronaldinho, you know, I'm sure if they did see him, they'll go 'Who's that?' and go looking him after that on YouTube or something now. It's just a good fixture, to be fair, and it's for a great cause as well."

The Legends match is live on MUTV. Tickets for the game at Old Trafford on 2 September are on sale at manutd.com/legendsareback. Prices start from £20 for adults and £5 for under-16s, with hospitality packages available from £125. All proceeds will go to Manchester United Foundation’s work across Greater Manchester.

www.manutd.com
Old 25-07-2017, 07:11 PM   #107
Andi Istiabudi
manager

WES BROWN EXPECTING BIG THINGS FROM UNITED

Wes Brown feels the competition for places in the Manchester United defence this season will bring the best out of everybody, following the signing of Victor Lindelof and emergence of Axel Tuanzebe.

Lindelof shares certain qualities with former Reds star Brown, who is taking part in the Legends game against Barcelona on 2 September at Old Trafford. Tuanzebe, like the ex-England international, is a homegrown talent who has come through the ranks at United.

With attacking recruit Romelu Lukaku showing real promise in pre-season with his goalscoring ability, the signs are certainly looking positive for Jose Mourinho's men ahead of 2017/18.

"I think we'll do better," Brown told MUTV last week. "Obviously, with the signings that we've made, I'm sure the gaffer will want some more. But I think that they are two great signings at the moment - especially Lukaku with the goals he can produce. We could do with a few of those goals at home as well, where we did draw a lot last season.

"I've seen a little bit of Lindelof and he's very calm and looks strong on the ball. I think it will be him and Eric Bailly to start with and hopefully they can start to understand each other very early on, so it can become a good partnership and they can go on from there. That can be the base.

"Axel did well last season and it's brilliant. I feel it's good that he [Mourinho] is still putting the young lads in. It gives them a great opportunity."

Brown knows there is a need to instantly adapt to top-flight football in order to push on at United and agrees with Head of Academy Nicky Butt's assessment that this is even harder than making that initial breakthrough.

"It happened to me and if they can just take it and focus on that, I'm sure they will do well and have great futures in their careers," Brown said of the younger players.

"I remember that night before I made my debut [in 1998] perfectly now. I didn't sleep that night, it was probably the only time that happened, yet I didn't actually start against Leeds because I came on as a sub. But it was a great experience, marking Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink, and I just really wanted to do well.

"I have seen a lot of youngsters have a few games where you know they're good players but it's just not quite happened for them and, at a big club like Manchester United, you have to take your chance early rather than later."

Brown believes the current crop of Academy products are in the right hands with Butt in charge of the youth system.

"I'm sure Nicky will be looking at everything spot-on and giving his best knowledge about the lads to the gaffer," he added. "It's great that he's there because he knows all the ins and outs and obviously he's a legend.

"I think we have a good set-up here. I know Chelsea and Manchester City have done well in the last few years in the FA Youth Cup but we are still producing some good players. As long as one or two a year can push into the first-team training then it's an achievement."

The Legends match is live on MUTV. Tickets for the game at Old Trafford on 2 September are on sale at manutd.com/legendsareback. Prices start from £20 for adults and £5 for under-16s, with hospitality packages available from £125. All proceeds will go to Manchester United Foundation’s work across Greater Manchester.

www.manutd.com
Old 16-08-2017, 10:46 AM   #108
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Former Manchester United defender Wes Brown makes move to India Super League along with ex-Old Trafford coach Rene Meulensteen

* Wes Brown, who was a free agent, has made the move to the India Super League
* He will link up with his former coach at Old Trafford Rene Meulensteen
* The Blasters is co-owned by India cricket legend Sachin Tendulkar

Former Manchester United and England defender Wes Brown has signed for Indian Super League side Kerala Blasters.

Brown, 37, released by Blackburn at the end of last season, is reunited with the Blasters' new head coach Rene Meulensteen after the pair worked together during their time at Old Trafford.

'One of PLs most decorated players, @rmeulensteen1 's own, @WesBrown24 joins the Blasters family,' the ISL club announced on Twitter.

ex-Manchester United man Wes Brown has signed for Indian Super League side Kerala Blasters

Brown, who spent 15 years at Manchester United and was capped 23 times by England, introduced himself to Blasters fans on social media.

'Hello India, Happy Independence day! I'm coming soon to the exciting Indian Super League to play for @KeralaBlasters,' Brown posted on Twitter.

'I can't wait to play in front of one of the best fans in the world, Kerala. See you soon!'

Brown progressed through United's academy and after making over 300 appearances joined Sunderland in a £1million deal in 2011.

He left the Stadium of Light in the summer of 2016 and spent one season at Blackburn, who were relegated to Sky Bet League One.

The Blasters, co-owned by India cricket great Sachin Tendulkar, appointed former United coach Meulensteen in July.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4793124/Ex-Manchester-United-defender-Wes-Brown-moves-India.html
Old 11-06-2018, 01:01 AM   #109
Andi Istiabudi
manager

WES BROWN: THE DAY I LOST ERIC CANTONA'S BOOTS

Wes Brown says he still doesn’t know where a pair of Eric Cantona’s boots disappeared to, back when he used to clean them for the Manchester United legend.

One of Wes's duties as a youth-team player was to look after Cantona’s footwear but on one uncomfortable occasion, the young defender had to tell the senior professional that his boots were missing.

“I’ll never forget the day he came to ask me where his boots were and I didn't know,“ said Brown, ahead of his reunion with Eric at today's Soccer Aid for Unicef match at Old Trafford.

“I nearly had a heart attack when I realised his boots had disappeared. To this day, I still don’t know where they went!

“I was a teenager at the time when Eric joined and we were all in awe of him. We’d play jokes on some of the other lads but any time Eric used to walk into the training ground we’d all go quiet. He just had this aura about him and what he did for the club and brought to the team was amazing. It’s great he’s coming back to Old Trafford and it’ll be great for me to play against him.”

Cantona will be joint manager of the World XI team, alongside Harry Redknapp, when they face England on Sunday evening at a packed Theatre of Dreams.

“Whenever someone says Old Trafford to me I just smile and I feel happy,” beams Brown, when asked how it feels to be back at his former stomping ground.

“It’s home for me, it’ll always be my home. I’ve been back a few times recently and there are lots of old faces who still work there from when I was a player so it’s always nice to come back. To be coming back for Soccer Aid for Unicef is something special.”

www.manutd.com
Old 08-08-2018, 10:40 PM   #110
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Hayooo siapa yang sudah siap ketemu Wes Brown di Jakarta hari Jumat ini ?

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 20
Aba_MaczUnited, and1, Andi Istiabudi, Blacklist7, Dafabet, eyeofday, jifortin, mygalzbiatch, penk22_, rio vander vidic, Riskur, SR 7, stamansa, theater of dream, tumpal_oneunited, UNITED1878, vankyoet, YRgoFManpm, zudomiriku