United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > OUTSIDE UNITED > General Football > Club Watch

Old 27-05-2019, 09:34 AM   #101
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: FC Bayern Munich - News and Rumors

Old 13-02-2021, 01:15 AM   #102
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Selamat kepada Bayern Munich yang menjadi Juara Piala Dunia Antar Klub

Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2021, 10:04 AM   #103
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Bayern Munich announce Julian Nagelsmann as their new manager after sealing world-record £21.7m compensation deal with RB Leipzig... and after Champions League winner Hansi Flick agreed to terminate contract to quit for Germany

* Bayern Munich have confirmed that Julian Nagelsmann will be their next boss
* He will leave RB Leipzig at the end of the season, with club receiving £21.7m
* Nagelsmann grew up near Munich and is reported to have been a Bayern fan
* News comes as a blow to Tottenham, who wanted Nagelsmann as their next boss

Julian Nagelsmann has been announced as Bayern Munich's new manager after the Bundesliga giants agreed a world-record £21.7million compensation package with RB Leipzig.

Nagelsmann agreed personal terms with the German champions on Monday, before a huge pay-off was sealed and the deal was announced on Tuesday morning.

The news will come as a huge blow to Tottenham in their search for a new manager, with the German high on their list of potential candidates.

Julian Nagelsmann will take over as Bayern Munich's head coach on July 1 after leaving Leipzig. Nagelsmann will replace Hansi Flick as boss of the Bundesliga giants ahead of next season

RB Leipzig announced the deal on Tuesday morning after securing a huge £21.7m pay-off

Spurs currently have head of player development Ryan Mason in charge on an interim basis, with attention now set to turn to the likes of Brendan Rodgers, Maurizio Sarri and Rafa Benitez in their hunt for a new boss.

Nagelsmann has impressed at the helm of RB Leipzig, guiding them to a third-placed finish last season, while this time around they sit second with five games to play.

The 33-year-old's stock is very high and he is seen as one of the most promising young managers in world football.

Nagelsmann has a 58 per cent win percentage with Leipzig during his two years at the club, having won 53 out of his 90 matches in charge, while he also impressed at Hoffenheim in his debut managerial job before that.

Flick (left) is expected to leave Bayern to take over from Joachim Low (right) as Germany coach

Nagelsmann (right) will replace Hansi Flick (left), who has stated his desire to leave Bayern. Nagelsmann grew up near Munich and is reported to have been a Bayern fan as a child. Nagelsmann was the early favourite to become Tottenham's new head coach next season

He now steps up another level, though, and to a job that he has always been extremely keen on.

The Athletic report that Nagelsmann is from Landsberg, a small town close to Munich, and he grew up a Bayern fan.

His young family live near the city, and he has openly spoken in the past about Bayern 'being a big part of my dreams'.

Speaking about the appointment, Bayern president Herbert Hainer said: 'Julian Nagelsmann represents a new generation of coaches. Despite his young age, he already has an impressive CV.

'We are convinced that with Julian Nagelsmann, we can continue the magnificent successes of recent years. I would like to express my thanks to Hansi Flick on behalf of FC Bayern.

'He took over our team at a difficult time in 2019 and went on to win six trophies, with the seventh hopefully to follow. He will always have a place in FC Bayern's history books. We wish him all the best for his future.'

Oliver Kahn, who will succeed Karl-Heinz Rummenigge as Bayern CEO from 2022, added: 'Julian's contract length of five years alone shows how committed he is to FC Bayern. I am convinced that FC Bayern's sporting future will be a very successful one with Julian Nagelsmann.

'My thanks go to Hansi Flick. He's led FC Bayern to great successes with great football. We have now fulfilled his wish to leave FC Bayern before the end of his contract. All the best, Hansi!'

Current Bayern boss Flick announced earlier this month that he wants his contract terminated at the end of the season, with last season's Treble-winning manager strongly linked to the Germany national team role.

Flick told reporters on April 17: 'I told the team today that I informed the club during the week, after the game in Paris, I would like to terminate my contract at the end of the season.'

And speaking after Nagelsmann's appointment, Flick said: 'The last two years will be unforgettable for me. The emotions, the wins, the titles, but also the day-to-day work on the pitch have been a lot of fun for me – it's been an amazing time.

'Success can only be achieved together! A coach is nothing without his team, and I was lucky enough to have fantastic players here in Munich and a staff and a coaching team who did incredible work. Thanks guys, and thanks Kathleen!

'Particular thanks also go to president Herbert Hainer, along with Karl-Heinz Rummenigge, Oliver Kahn, Hasan Salihamidzic and the entire executive board, who gave me the opportunity to coach this magnificent team. One tinge of sadness remains: that we could not celebrate the great successes during this period with the fans.

'I've missed you in every match. I wish the FC Bayern family only the very best for the future. It is not a cliche when I say: it's been a great honour for me.'

RB Leipzig had already let defender Dayot Upamecano join Bayern Munich this summer for £38.5m, with the 22-year-old centre-back signing a five-year deal with the club.

And he will now be joined by his manager in Bavaria, as Bayern look to bounce back in the Champions League having only reached the quarter-finals in their title defence this season.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9515921/Julian-Nagelsmann-closes-Bayern-Munich-job-Bundesliga-champions-agree-deal-Leipzig.html
klub lain mah beli pemain, Munchen beda sendiri 'beli' manager klub lain alias menebus £21.7m kompensasi biar Nagelsmann jadi pelatih Munchen musim depan
Old 17-05-2021, 10:27 AM   #104
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 54
alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, alvarado, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, arians69, bang_zak, Blacklist7, dhodoadrian, dudut, dulsun, ecly_watchaa, Fajar_, fajrinited, ferly_Liemz, finza_13, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, ghopoereds, Gledies Anggy, goodfron, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, HaRrY-UIK, iamsetia, irfan_thered, irfi_1, irhamutd, jifortin, Kanga, Legolash, mspxxs4z, NdeGue, Om Juna, paiman, penk22_, qlkeucoit67, Redsbusby, rio vander vidic, rohibur rizqi, ronald hars, theater of dream, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, vankyoet, Van_Munandar, Victory, word89vkodv, xkeiszglf34, zudomiriku