United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > OUTSIDE UNITED > General Football > Football History

Old 25-04-2013, 05:00 PM   #11
Oom Panda
captain
Juragan Sempak

Thanked 1,075 Times in 531 Posts
Mentioned: 66 Post(s)
Oom Panda is a glorious beacon of lightOom Panda is a glorious beacon of lightOom Panda is a glorious beacon of lightOom Panda is a glorious beacon of lightOom Panda is a glorious beacon of lightOom Panda is a glorious beacon of lightOom Panda is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Guard of Honour

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir_otz View Post
GoH di luar Inggris sudah pasti ada lah..... Bahkan diantara tim Rival abadi.
Ini Guard of Honor dari barca untuk Madrid ketika Juara tahun 2008
Berarti ada...

itu tahun 2008... ada yang beat GoH taun 1991???

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Oom Panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2013, 05:04 PM   #12
sir_otz
first team
Aku adalah Aku

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
sir_otz is just really nicesir_otz is just really nicesir_otz is just really nicesir_otz is just really nicesir_otz is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oom Panda View Post
Berarti ada...

itu tahun 2008... ada yang beat GoH taun 1991???
Ada....
Tahun 1955 ketika Chelsea Juara, tim United yang masih diasuh Sir Matt ngasih guard of Honour

Quote:
When Chelsea won their first league title in 1955, Sir Matt Busby paid them the respect of a guard of honour, with our players applauding the new champions on to the pitch. It was the final day of the season and United beat the newly crowned champions 2-1 thanks to goals from Albert Scanlon and Tommy Taylor.
Jangan nanya yg lebih tua lagi.. Nyerah gw. Mending nanya opa @rondwisan yang sama2 tua #eehh

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by sir_otz; 25-04-2013 at 05:08 PM..
sir_otz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sir_otz For This Useful Post:
Old 25-04-2013, 05:09 PM   #13
Oom Panda
captain
Juragan Sempak

Thanked 1,075 Times in 531 Posts
Mentioned: 66 Post(s)
Oom Panda is a glorious beacon of lightOom Panda is a glorious beacon of lightOom Panda is a glorious beacon of lightOom Panda is a glorious beacon of lightOom Panda is a glorious beacon of lightOom Panda is a glorious beacon of lightOom Panda is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Ada....
Tahun 1955 ketika Chelsea Juara, tim United yang masih diasuh Sir Matt ngasih guard of Honour

Jangan nanya yg lebih tua lagi.. Nyerah gw. Mending nanya opa @rondwisan yang sama2 tua #eehh

hahahahaahahaha....

Nice info!! Kalo opa ngasih jamannya Newton Heath nanti...

Yang mulai MU semua yah...

Oom Panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2013, 05:11 PM   #14
sir_otz
first team
Aku adalah Aku

sir_otz is just really nicesir_otz is just really nicesir_otz is just really nicesir_otz is just really nicesir_otz is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oom Panda View Post
hahahahaahahaha....

Nice info!! Kalo opa ngasih jamannya Newton Heath nanti...

Yang mulai MU semua yah...
Ijo Ijo ya.... kapan lagi dapat ijo ijo dari momod

Old 25-04-2013, 05:28 PM   #15
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter

Makanya sering2 masuk forum Ko ... #eehh
Kuwi sumonggo

Oh ya, post #1 di page pertama itu tulisan salah satu member UICS di blognya, inspired by UICS twit on @UtdIndonesiaSBY
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2013, 05:35 PM   #16
sir_otz
first team
Aku adalah Aku

Quote:
Originally Posted by rondwisan View Post
Oh ya, post #1 di page pertama itu tulisan salah satu member UICS di blognya, inspired by UICS twit on @UtdIndonesiaSBY
Pantesan kayaknya pernah baca

Makasih opa buat ijo ijo nya

Old 25-04-2013, 06:39 PM   #17
iamsetia
first team
Setia Karpet Bireun

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
iamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to all
Visit iamsetia's Twitter

Cerita singkat United Fans utk the Gooners yg menyemangati dan mendukung timnya walau harus kasih Guard of Honour utk RvP.. *moga ngk salah judul*

Manchester United South East Asia Supporters Club

As I write, Manchester United are powering to their twentieth league title, led by our once fragile enigma of a centre forward.

These humbling moments remind me of why football, even for a fully grown human, can make the heart sink or the joy burst within us.

Tonight is a bad night for Gooners.

I will take my seat on Sunday, I wont hide. If we give them the guard of honour I’ll watch our squad closely, see if they feel the shame I feel. Will they embrace their erstwhile captain, will they wish him the best? Or will they stand stoic, save their platitudes for the end of the game. Who will dare take his shirt?

The new season begins on Sunday. There’s a lot broken in this squad, we don’t seem to have many bad losers anymore. Ferguson doesn’t see us as a threat so patronises us with faint praise. I want him to hate us again. This is the way it should be. But sad to say, we are not at their level yet. Let’s be clear, this is a pretty poor Manchester United team, but their manager sets them apart. You might loathe him, but he can get the best out of an average clogger (look at how lame the John O’Shea’s are when they leave) and he isn’t afraid to chop a superstar’s legs away and sell him. He always maintains a high standard.

And we’ll have to hear it from those cockney reds, who’ve been to Old Trafford less times than you, who don’t really know what it’s like. But this sense of superiority wont be a solace. We can only hope that next season we really will get rid of all the dead wood, the disgraceful high earners like Squillaci, who even refused to go on loan to Brighton because, I assume, he didn’t want to abandon his chic cafe culture in Hampstead. Or will they all go out on loan again and come back like dog farts infesting the curtains (N.b – I don’t own a dog, so I’m not sure if this is a realistic metaphor). Good riddance to them and their comfy chairs and silken drapes. Go. Leave us. Gel your hair and bleach your bum’ole somewhere else.

But this is a subject for another blog post (Arsenal squad problems, not bum’ole bleaching). Tonight - and I promise it gets fun later, bear with me and my Ingemar Bergman existentialism for a few paragraphs - is about the Shame, the Sadness and the Success.

In recent memory, two other defeats sit heavy in my gut. Losing the David Rocastle FA cup final against Liverpool in 2001. There was a lump in many a throat as Ryan Rocastle led out the Arsenal squad. But football is cruel. The Henchoz handball, the Michael Owen winner after we’d absolutely battered them. That night was so tragic nearly a dozen of us barricaded ourselves in a hotel room with a crate of beer and played Who Wants to Be A (****ing) Millionaire on a laptop as the bar was full of dancing scousers. It feels embarrassing even writing that. But we did it. Oh the shame!

And more recently, the champions league final. We were in the first few rows, the rain pelted us the whole game. For an Arsenal fan, and it’s all relative of course, other teams have never been to any cup final – it was a lesson in humility. Almunia played like a terrified newly born calf, his big dead mackerel eyes, dull and staring, his Ronald McDonald hands throwing shapes in front of his face and his sullen jowls floundering as he tried to communicate to his defence. Oh and Eto’o was offside. But what can you do. This is football.

What makes Sunday sadder is no matter the result, it’s out of our hands. There is nothing we can do. Even if we win, it’s only to further our own ambition to finish in a Champions League place. We cannot change who the champions are. So this feels raw and horrible.

Which brings us on to the fun bit. Not many teams can count these good times on enemy turf.

- We won the league at Anfield.

- We won the league at White Hart Lane twice, which is as many times as Spurs have won the league in their whole history (A fact which can be rolled around the palate and savoured like a good Rioja).

- We have won the league at Old Trafford. I was there. We had to sit with the home fans, with tickets marked “Manchester United South East Asia Supporters Club”, but we were there… six of us. Me, Des, Danny, Kev, Mark and Sean. We were the double agents, the South East Asia Supporters Club. We still are.

When we got back to the hotel bar that night, we watched the highlights on the telly and recreated the scene where Wiltord celebrated his goal. Mark King (@mzk90) was the leaping Kanu and I was Wiltord. Wiltord on the telly watches on. It’s one of my favourite photos. It was taken on a piece of crap disposable camera as well so the photographer (I think it was Danny) deserves praise for capturing the moment.

That night we were the gloaters, the piss takers, we were the Kings. It will happen again. So chin up Gooners.

(Read more at The Highbury Library)

Code:
http://www.arsenal-world.co.uk/feat/edz9/manchester_united_south_east_asia_supporters_club_793110/index.shtml

Last edited by iamsetia; 25-04-2013 at 06:45 PM..
iamsetia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2013, 04:44 AM   #18
troy andreas
min tolong ket sekum diremove.

Thanked 1,947 Times in 1,102 Posts
Mentioned: 273 Post(s)
troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Visit troy andreas's Twitter

Quote:
[b]Ngomongin Guard of Honor... Ini beberapa Gambar Guard of Honor yang pernah diberikan oleh United untuk tim lain yang Juara...
Guard of Honor untuk Chelsea yg Juara tahun 2005

Mukanya Gary Neville gak tulus banget gitu, Roy Keane senyum namun kelihatan banget seperti ngeremehin
troy andreas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2013, 09:23 AM   #19
Wengge Schmeichel
first team
FC United of Manchester

Thanked 1,140 Times in 474 Posts
Mentioned: 148 Post(s)
Wengge Schmeichel is a name known to allWengge Schmeichel is a name known to allWengge Schmeichel is a name known to allWengge Schmeichel is a name known to allWengge Schmeichel is a name known to allWengge Schmeichel is a name known to allWengge Schmeichel is a name known to allWengge Schmeichel is a name known to all

Visit Wengge Schmeichel's Facebook Visit Wengge Schmeichel's Twitter

Mainkanlah....nanti masuk lapangan diiringi sinden layaknya manten masuk pelaminan
Work Hard Play Smart, Learn Hard, Humble Heart
Wengge Schmeichel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2013, 10:32 AM   #20
rifkyhab
-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
rifkyhab has no contributions yet
Visit rifkyhab's Facebook Visit rifkyhab's Twitter

waktu nobar besok :UI: dapet GoH gak ya ... hihi
rifkyhab is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 91
#Sandy, @edosarag1h, Aba_MaczUnited, Afif Shidqi, age17, ali_iyan, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, andri_kur, ArifTP, bang_zak, beckz_on7, bengbeng, bimbim, Blacklist7, byebye21, calvineldona, chicharito07, Deddy Hernandez, dee_vee7, Desudra, dhodoadrian, dimaasr, dwi agung, ecly_watchaa, faisal, fajrinited, fatikh, febza, fey777, fikrirf, finza_13, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, goodfron, Gustar_UIBontang, h-ANG, Hand_rooney, Herwin, iamsetia, iam_adjie, id4y, irfi_1, irhamutd, Irnandha, ir_sad, Jourdankencana, Juni HW, kedangsul, lifetimeguarantee, loveUNITED, masguhmu, MCR7, NdeGue, om tato, Oom Panda, panda777, penk22_, Pure_red, Rean, Red Army, red_girl_mia, rifkyhab, rio vander vidic, robby7beckham, ronald hars, roodee_UID, Ryan Smith, schizo, sir_otz, smile_boy, SR 7, teukurevi5, theater of dream, tothenator, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, wahyu Mbice, waynehanks, wazzapoetra, Wengge Schmeichel, XenoFreedom, zeavhere, zeifel, zudomiriku