United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 13-03-2017, 01:35 PM   #411
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Memphis Depay

Lyon 4-0 Toulouse: Memphis Depay scores stunning goal from the halfway line as hosts solidify top four status

* Memphis Depay scored a brace as Lyon thrashed Toulouse on Sunday
* Depay spotted keeper Alban Lafont off his line and lobbed him from 50 yards

Memphis Depay (centre) shapes to shoot from the halfway line during the second half

Depay spotted young goalkeeper Alban Lafont off his line before lobbing him from 50 yards

Lafont (left) could only watch on as the ball sailed over his head and into the goal

Depay celebrates after scoring his spectacular goal against Toulouse's

Old 13-03-2017, 04:44 PM   #412
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Sepertinya dengan penampilannya yang cukup baik semenjak hengkang dari United, Memphis bakal kembali menjadi langganan timnas Belanda lagi nih
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2017, 05:36 PM   #413
Riskur
Divisi IT
rizkikurnwn

Thanked 1,007 Times in 435 Posts
Mentioned: 154 Post(s)
Riskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond repute
Visit Riskur's Facebook Visit Riskur's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andi Istiabudi View Post
Sepertinya dengan penampilannya yang cukup baik semenjak hengkang dari United, Memphis bakal kembali menjadi langganan timnas Belanda lagi nih
mantan emang suka begitu om
Old 14-03-2017, 12:24 AM   #414
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riskur View Post
mantan emang suka begitu om
Untungnya gampang move on
Old 14-03-2017, 08:02 AM   #415
wira_ozora
first team
To Old Trafford,,To See United

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
wira_ozora has a spectacular aura aboutwira_ozora has a spectacular aura about
Visit wira_ozora's Twitter

Semoga MU ketemu Lyon di final UEL. Memphis emang lbh cocok dgn gaya permainan di Ligue 1 dibanding EPL.
wira_ozora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2017, 09:15 AM   #416
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not David Beckham! Memphis Depay rejects comparison to Manchester United legend after scoring the 'best goal' of his career

* Memphis Depay scored incredible long-range goal for Lyon against Toulouse
* Dutch international turned just inside opposition half and lobbed goalkeeper
* David Beckham famously scored with similar effort against Wimbledon in 1996
* Depay flatly rejected comparison with former Manchester United man

Memphis Depay's incredible long-range goal for Lyon against Toulouse has sparked comparisons with David Beckham's famous effort in 1996.

Beckham scored a similar strike against Wimbledon and Depay's goal was equally breathtaking, receiving the ball just inside the opposition half before lobbing the helplessly positioned goalkeeper.

But the Dutch international rejected any comparisons with the former Manchester United and England midfielder.

'I'm not David Beckham,' Depay told Canal+. 'I don't compare myself to such a legend.

'I think it's great for me to score a goal like this. I tried the same thing a few years ago when I played for PSV and I hit the bar. This time, I got lucky.

'I realised in the first half that the keeper was off his line all the time. We put on pressure, I looked at him, and as soon as we won the ball I knew where he was, so all I had to do was turn and just do it - don't think, just shoot.

Depay believes he has scored the best goal of his life in netting from almost halfway

'I didn't even see the ball go in, I just saw the stadium going crazy.

'I think I've scored the best goal of my life. Aside from that, I'm very happy.'

Depay has impressed for Lyon since joining the club from Manchester United in a £21.6million move in January.

After struggling at Old Trafford following his transfer from PSV, the Manchester club will still be tracking the winger's progress with interest as there is an option to buy their former player back.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4308822/Memphis-Depay-rejects-comparison-David-Beckham.html
Old 14-03-2017, 10:16 AM   #417
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Sebaiknya membandingkan Memphis jangan dengan Beckham tapi cukup dengan Di Maria saja
Old 19-05-2017, 02:13 PM   #418
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Former Manchester United winger Memphis Depay explains meanings behind his tattoos: 'The lion represents me... I was brought up in the jungle'

* Dutch international Memphis Depay left Manchester United for Lyon in January
* During his time in England, he got huge tattoo of a lion across his entire back
* Depay explains that it represents him, as he was 'brought up in the jungle'
* He also explains the small circle on his wrist and Rio de Janeiro statue on his side

Memphis Depay has lifted the lid on the meaning behind his tattooed body, explaining why he has a huge lion sprawled across his entire back.

The former Manchester United man is now plying his trade at Lyon, but during his time in the Premier League he received perhaps his most impressive ink.

Speaking to Unscriptd this week, the Dutchman explained the meaning behind the huge animal, which took an entire day to complete.

Perhaps his most impressive piece is a huge lion, which covers the Dutch winger's entire back

Depay explains that the lion represents him, and that he feels he grew up 'in the jungle'

'The lion on my back represents me – I have the heart of a lion. I got it done in Manchester. It took a long time because it's so big, maybe like 24 hours in total

'I always had a feeling that I've been brought up in the jungle: I was always outside, I've been to rough areas and I've been through rough times. The lion is for me, "the king of the jungle", and I always stayed on my feet even though it was rough.'

Depay's tattoos don't stop there though, and he explains the sentiment behind a small circle on his wrist - one of his favourites.

'One of the tattoos I really like is the small circle,' he admits. 'It's for the small circle that I have, the small circle of friends - they are family for me. I'm not really moving with a lot of people.

Depay has another lion on the back of his left calf, and his body is covered in different ink

Depay points to one of his favourite tattoos, a small circle imprinted on the side of his wrist

The tattoo represents his close 'circle' of friends: 'I'm not really moving with a lot of people'

'It's for us, more a relation thing, a trust thing and it's a very nice symbol to say we have a small circle and we keep it tight because these days it's very special.'

Alongside his club career, Depay has made 27 appearances for the Dutch national team, featuring - and scoring - at the 2014 World Cup in Brazil.

Perhaps unsurprisingly, that experience merited another permanent piece of artwork on his body.

On his side, there is a statue of Christ the Redeemer, representing his World Cup appearances

The date is in honour of his first World Cup goal for Holland, in a 3-2 win over Australia in 2014

'I have one on my ribs, this one: the Jesus of Rio,' Depay continues. 'I got that one when I played in the World Cup and I scored my first goal. That switched a lot of things in my career so that's one of my favourites.'

Depay failed to hit it off at Old Trafford, and left the club after 18 months to join Lyon.

In Ligue 1, he is back in form and has just collected the award for Goal of the Season after a spectacular strike from the halfway-line.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4519670/Former-Manchester-United-winger-Depay-explains-tattoos.html
Old 26-07-2017, 11:24 AM   #419
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United flop Memphis Depay insists he has no regrets about leaving the Red Devils to join Lyon

* Memphis Depay scored just two Premier League goals for Manchester United
* The 23-year-old was sold to Lyon after falling out of favour at Old Trafford
* Depay insists he made the correct call to join Lyon rather than stay in England

Manchester United flop Memphis Depay insists he has no regrets about swapping the Red Devils for French club Lyon.

United had high hopes for Depay after signing him for £25million from Dutch club PSV Eindhoven in 2015.

However, the Holland international struggled to adapt to life in England and netted just two Premier League goals during his time at Old Trafford.

Depay was sold to Lyon in January and has since started to rediscover the form he first showed in the Eredivisie.

And the 23-year-old insists he made to right choice to move to Ligue 1 after falling out of favour at United under Jose Mourinho.

'I'm very focused on Lyon, and I'm very happy about the choice,' Depay told TuttoMercartoWeb.

Memphis Depay insists he has no regrets about swapping Manchester United for Lyon. Depay is now looking forward to his first full season at the Parc Olympique Lyonnais

United inserted a buy-back clause into Depay's transfer to Lyon but the winger, who scored five goals in 18 games last season, insists he hasn't thought about returning to Old Trafford.

When asked if he had given any thought to winning back his place at United, Depay replied: 'No, if I'm honest, it's not in my thoughts.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4728840/Memphis-Depay-doesn-t-regret-leaving-Manchester-United.html
Old 12-08-2017, 12:05 AM   #420
delongedee
academy
@idhamdee GloryUnited

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
delongedee Ready for being a real United Indonesia
Visit delongedee's Twitter

Jago seh skill individunya,tapi sayangnya terlalu maruk dan maksa banget. Aga bingung waktu van gaal beli doi,mungkin kare a sesama negara

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 129
A.Per Utd, a85dr, Aba_MaczUnited, ABE!$, adittelor, adi_Giggsy, adnan44, adrieee, agylbonez, aldysetiabudi, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, Ardiey11, arief rachman, arik_, aris9inanjar, arnaldo_x1, asririzky, azisfirdaus, B4YU, bang_zak, Blacklist7, bmanutd, boimKosim, Bulma, CaptainRoo_10, chincarito, clsenz, d10neladitya, danuel, Deddy Hernandez, delongedee, derajulio, dharma Budy, dhodoadrian, Dino De Gea, dwi.cleverley23, ebiTh, ecly_watchaa, edhowin, endhy_cantona, eyeofday, fadnaticdevils, Fajar_, Febri Angga, febri jojo21, ferly_Liemz, finza_13, fredrian.seven, ghopoereds, goodfron, Gustar_UIBontang, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, Hand_rooney, HaRrY-UIK, hombreng, id4y, ilyasprawibawa, ivanzferdinand, Jak_Ilcapitano_11, Jodirama, Johnny Depp, jojo poenya, kobe1928, Lang25, lauraniza, Luthfan sapril, mayarararocks, meymphis, MFTH, mochies5, mousetrap, mygalzbiatch, NdeGue, nobitanta, normansyahrizal, oldark, penk22_, prahmono, puji purnawan, Rean, Redsbusby, revald, rio vander vidic, Riskur, robby7beckham, Robiescream, ronald hars, roodee_UID, SatriaRedArmy, sepatu_ancur, Septiansyah, shenjikabe, Shi no Gekai, smile_boy, SR 7, stamansa, tasho, theater of dream, Tio Rizky Ari, tito, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, unreal, utdMaleoLuwuk, Van_Munandar, Victory, victory II, wahyudiyusra, Wengge Schmeichel, wira_ozora, Yayat Dg Kulle, zudomiriku, Zulfan