United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 20-03-2019, 06:37 AM   #971
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Ryan Joseph Giggs

GIGGS: IT’S GREAT TO BE BACK

Ryan Giggs is back at Manchester United’s Aon Training Complex as he prepares his Wales team for their upcoming international fixtures.

The club legend put his players through their paces on Tuesday morning, enjoying the facilities on offer at United's Carrington base.

For Giggs, the opportunity to prepare at his old training ground was one he could not pass up in advance of Wednesday's friendly against Trinidad & Tobago in Wrexham.

“Obviously I spent a lot of time here, both as a player and then, towards the end, as a coach,” Giggs told us. “To see so many familiar people is great. It’s great to be back.

“I’m really thankful to United for letting me use the facilities. We have a facility in north Wales which isn’t quite ready yet so I jumped at the chance, knowing both the facilities would be good and the excitement it would generate within the squad because training at the ATC is something you don’t get to see every day.

“I’m trying to drive the professionalism and standards and, obviously here, you see that. It’s great for the pitches and beforehand with the pre-activations for the warm-up,” the Wales boss added.

Our former no.11 isn’t the only familiar face back at the training ground and Albert Stuivenberg and Tony Strudwick, who have previously worked at the club, are also back as part of the Welsh set-up.

“All the staff are valuable,” said Giggs. “Tony and Albert worked here before so it’s good for them to come back as well. I think all the staff have enjoyed it, coming in and seeing the facilities and seeing some friendly faces. I knew we’d be looked after.”

Giggs is gearing up to start his first qualification campaign since being appointed as national-team manager in January 2018, with his team drawn alongside Croatia, Slovakia, Hungary and Azerbaijan in Group E for Euro 2020.

However, before that gets under way, Giggs’s men face the friendly at Wrexham’s Racecourse Ground.

It will be a good opportunity for our record appearance holder to test the team’s shape, tactics and a starting XI ahead of their qualification campaign.

Wales host Slovakia on Sunday at the Cardiff City Stadium and will be hoping to kick off with a win against a side who finished second behind England in their qualification group for the 2018 World Cup.

After that tough opening fixture, Wales then face trips to World Cup finalists Croatia, and Hungary in June.

www.manutd.com/
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2019, 06:43 AM   #972
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Giggs Balas Kritikan Ibrahimovic: Dia Lebih Tahu soal MU
Yanu Arifin - detikSport

Jakarta - Zlatan Ibrahimovic mengkritik jebolan Class '92 Manchester United terkait kontribusi untuk klub. Ryan Giggs, mantan penggawa Setan Merah, balik menyindirnya.

Dalam sebuah wawancara, Ibra mengaku kesal dengan para generasi emas MU tahun 1992 yang legendaris seperti Giggs, Nicky Butt, David Beckham, Gary Neville, dan Paul Scholes.

Terlepas para pemain itu memberikan banyak gelar, Ibra kesal karena menilai mereka kerap cuma bisa mengkritik MU tanpa mau membantu klub. Seperti diketahui, kini hanya Nicky yang mengabdi di Old Trafford dengan menjadi pelatih akademi Setan Merah.

Kritikan Ibra itu kemudian ditanggapi Giggs. Pria yang sempat menjadi manajer utama MU saat David Moyes dipecat itu, menyindir Ibra lebih kenal MU ketimbang jebolan Class '92.

"Hanya Nicky (Butt) yang terhubung dengan klub sekarang, tetapi ketika Anda bermain lebih dari 2.000 pertandingan, kami bisa berpendapat," kata Giggs, yang punya catatan 963 penampilan bersama MU sejak 1991 hingga 2014, sebagaimana dilansir France24.

"Terkadang itu positif, kadang negatif, tapi itu tidak berpengaruh pada hasil. Kami adalah pendukung. Itulah sepakbola, memiliki pendapat yang berbeda. Tapi dia (Ibrahimovic) jelas tahu lebih banyak tentang klub daripada kami," sindir Giggs, yang kini menjadi manajer Timnas Wales.
Old 20-03-2019, 10:59 PM   #973
Andi Istiabudi
manager

GIGGS: YOUTH IS WHAT THE CLUB WAS BUILT ON

Ryan Giggs granted MUTV an exclusive interview during his time with the Wales squad at the Aon Training Complex on Tuesday.

Our most-decorated player, and record appearance maker, explained why his philosophy is steeped in the best traditions of Manchester United, by providing young players with opportunities and discussed the impact the late Eric Harrison had on him.

Ryan is preparing his squad for games against Trinidad & Tobago and Slovakia and felt it was extremely beneficial to make the best use of the Reds' excellent facilities.

Welcome back to the Aon Training Complex, does it still feel like home to you?

“Yeah, it does. Obviously I spent a lot of time here, both as a player and then, towards the end, as a coach. To see so many familiar people is great. It’s great to be back. I am here quite a lot obviously because my son is here [training] every Tuesday and Thursday so it’s not as if I’m not here but, obviously, this is in a different capacity.”

I’m not sure if you noticed on your way in but your name is on the plaque here at the Jimmy Murphy Centre as a two-times winner of the Young Player of the Year…

“Yeah – it was a long time ago! No, especially with Wales, the link with the Jimmy Murphy Centre means it’s quite apt we’re here as well doing the press conference. I mean I’m really thankful to United for letting me use the facilities. It’s not often we play up north at Wrexham. We have a facility in north Wales which isn’t quite ready yet so I jumped at the chance, knowing both the facilities would be good and the excitement it would generate within the squad because training at the Aon Training Complex is something you don’t get to see every day.”

Is that particularly good for the young players in the squad?

“It is, you know. I’m trying to drive the professionalism and standards and, obviously here, you see that. It’s great for the pitches and beforehand with the pre-activations for the warm-up. Also we spend more time here afterwards as we’re not in a rush to get back to the hotel. We can have a coffee and chat and it’s been a really good experience for everybody, not just the young players.

Albert [Stuivenberg] and Tony [Strudwick] are back too – how valuable are they as backroom staff?

”All the staff are valuable. Tony and Albert worked here before so it’s good for them to come back as well. I think all the staff have enjoyed it, coming in and seeing the facilities and seeing some friendly faces. I knew we’d be looked after.“

We know [your son] Zach is here in the Academy – do you get to see Nicky Butt when you come over for his training sessions?

”His son is the same age as my son so, yeah, I see him all the time. Now and again, Nicky is one of my best mates, so I’ll come and I’ve done talks with the youth team. I’ll also come in and have a coffee and talk about stuff. Like I say, I’m here quite a bit.“

So you have contact with the Academy – we’re very proud we’re still getting players through into the first team…

”Yeah, of course. When you see that, and you’ve seen the game against PSG, and how we ended with the amount of young players who have come through. It’s fantastic to see. This is what the club is built on and I’m trying to do that as well with the Welsh national team by bringing young players through and giving them a chance. Very often, if you do give them a chance, they won’t let you down.“

Is that something you’ve always firmly believed in? When you were caretaker manager here, you gave some youngsters their head as well…

“It is – I recognise I got a chance at 17 and, if you go back to then, you can’t wait for that chance. Then, it’s up to you to take it. The next thing is to obviously stay in the team. I’m giving the opportunity but I don’t just throw young players in for the sake of it. If they are good enough, it doesn’t really matter what age they are. Also, it’s just giving a competitive edge with the more experienced and established players looking over their shoulder. It’s a really good balance. We have a great set of lads, the more experienced lads who have been there and done it and the young players coming through.”

You’ve said Gareth Bale is the ‘main man’ but does it take some of the pressure off him having the youngsters coming through?

“Well, I think Gareth puts himself under pressure because he’s under pressure all the time at Real Madrid. I know what it’s like playing at a big club. So he’s used to it. I recognise we have got an amazing player, one of the world’s best players, in the team but also, if he’s not there, like you say it’s taking a little bit of the pressure off with the talented players around him, especially in the forward areas.”

In terms of your managerial experience, obviously it was very sad that we lost Eric Harrison recently and you attended the funeral. Do you think some of his methods are instilled in you?

“Yeah, I mean obviously Eric was a big part of my education in football. He wanted you to work hard but also wanted you to express yourself. He wanted you to enjoy your football. I think a lot has been said about him being a hard taskmaster, which he was, but all his teams played good football – the United way and an attractive way. I try to instil that attacking philosophy as well.”

Do you need that hard edge as well with footballers, even today’s footballers?

“You do. It’s getting more and more difficult, I think, but that’s for everyone of course. You need standards and I touched on that before. I want players to have a certain standard to perform and that’s what Eric did with us. The coaches and managers you work under, you take little bits from everyone. Eric was a big part of that as Sir Alex [Ferguson] was as well.”

www.manutd.com
Old 21-03-2019, 05:11 PM   #974
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Giggs: Ronaldo Bukan Pemain Terbaik di Sepanjang Sejarah MU
Lucas Aditya - detikSport

Cardiff - Ryan Giggs mengungkapkan pemain terbaik di sepanjang sejarah Manchester United menurut pandangannya. Cristiano Ronaldo bukan pilihannya.

Giggs menghabiskan seluruh karier profesional sebagai pesepakbola bersama The Red Devils. Selama nyaris seperempat abad, ada banyak pemain kelas satu yang menjadi rekan setim pria yang kini menjadi pelatih timnas Wales itu.

Salah satunya adalah Ronaldo, yang dalam 10 tahun belakangan ini merupakan salah satu dari dua pemain paling menonjol. Raihan gelar lima Ballon d'Or sebagai bukti kemampuan pemain timnas Portugal itu.

Selain itu, raihan gelar juara Liga Champions tiga kali beruntun bersama Real Madrid juga menjadi bukti lain kemampuan Ronaldo.

Giggs mengakui bahwa Ronaldo merupakan salah satu rekan terbaiknya. Soal pemain terbaik sepanjang masa MU, Giggs lebih memilih Paul Scholes.

Sama seperti Giggs, Scholes merupakan one-club man untuk MU. Dia menyumbangkan 25 trofi untuk Setan Merah, termasuk treble pada musim 1998/1999.

"Dia pemain terbaik yang pernah menjadi rekan setim saya. Tapi, pemain terbaik yang pernah bermain bersama saya secara keseluruhan adalah Paul Scholes," kata Giggs di Daily Star.

"Paul Scholes pandai. Dia tak gesit. Tapi, dia tahu ke mana arah bola atau apa yang akan dia lakukan dengan bola saat menuju dirinya," dia menambahkan.

Ronaldo menjalani enam musim bersama MU. Dia menyumbangkan sembilan trofi. Tiga gelar Liga Inggris dan satu trofi Liga Champions jadi yang paling prestisius.
Old 17-05-2019, 07:18 AM   #975
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Ryan Giggs Prediksi Vietnam Lebih Dulu ke Piala Dunia dibanding Indonesia

Football5star.com, Indonesia – Legenda Manchester United, Ryan Giggs memprediksi negara Asia Tenggara, Vietnam bakal lebih dahulu ke Piala Dunia. Pemain asal Wales itu memprediksi Vietnam bermain di Piala Dunia edisi ke-23, Piala Dunia 2026.

“Aku bermimpi di sini untuk kalian. Timnas Vietnam mungkin bukan tim terkuat di Asia, tapi mereka bisa berpikir secara strategis dan kalahkan tim unggulan,” kata Giggs seperti dikutip football5star.com dari foxsportasia, Jumat (10/5/2019).

Ryan Giggs sejak 2017 lalu diangkat menjadi Direktur Akademi Sepak Bola di Vietnam. Menurut pemain yang telah 672 caps tersebut menyebut bahwa pemain muda Vietnam mendapat kebebasan bermain sesuai dengan naluri.

“Biarkan mereka bermain dengan naluri. Pemain usia 11-12 tahun harus memiliki kebebasan untuk bisa berlatih dan bermain profesional,” tambah Giggs.

Mantan pemain Wales tersebut beberapa kali mengunjungi fasilitas sepak bola di Negeri Paman Ho tersebut dan cukup terkesan. Menurutnya Vietnam tinggal membutuhkan kerja keras untuk bisa tampil di Piala Dunia.

Prestasi Vietnam itu sendiri cukup bagus selama beberapa tahun terakhir ini. Pada Piala AFC 2019 lalu di Uni Emirat Arab, Vietnam ini mampu mencapai perempat final.

Prediksi dari Giggs ini sendiri melampaui target yang dicanangkan oleh Persatuan Sepak Bola Seluruh Indonesia (PSSI). Pada 2018 lalu, Sekjen PSSI, Ratu Tisha menyebut bahwa PSSI miliki target untuk timnas Indonesia menembus Piala Dunia 2035.

“Tahun ini, kami memiliki target untuk menembus 4 besar di Asian Games. Setelah itu, kami menargetkan untuk tampil di Olimpiade 2024 dan Piala Dunia 2034. Tahun 2018 hingga 2024, kami akan fokus untuk mengembangkan pemain-pemain muda,” kata Tisha.
Old 31-05-2019, 12:59 AM   #976
Andi Istiabudi
manager

GIGGS IMPRESSED BY UNITED YOUNGSTER LEVITT

Ryan Giggs has praised Manchester United Academy midfielder Dylan Levitt after handing him a first call-up to the senior Wales squad.

United legend and Wales manager Giggs has included the 18-year-old in a 28-man group, after he caught his eye during a recent training camp in the Algarve.

Dylan, who joined United at the age of eight, could now make his international debut in Wales’ Euro 2020 qualifiers against Croatia on 8 June and Hungary three days later.

While speaking to the media on Wednesday, Giggs explained that he consulted his former United team-mate and our current Head of Academy, Nicky Butt, when deciding to select Levitt.

“I know more about Dylan because he is at United,” Ryan told reporters. “I have spoken to Butty about him a few times, seen him a few times live on TV and in person.

“He is similar to [Manchester City and Wales player] Matty Smith – he wants to get the ball down, wants to pass and get in different positions.

“He impressed me last week and that is why he is in the squad.”

This senior call-up to the Wales squad is recognition of Levitt's efforts in 2018/19, after he broke into United's Under-23s side and was shortlisted for the Jimmy Murphy Youth Team Player of the Year award.

Giggs added that it is his philosophy to give youngsters a chance – which naturally has stemmed from his legendary career at Old Trafford.

“I did a three-day camp two weeks ago in Cardiff, which I did last year, and last year was the first year I was seeing Dan James, Matty Smith, Connor Roberts and Chris Mepham,” Ryan said.

“In the last year or so, they have been heavily involved so everyone who is picked is capable of playing in the games.

“The same is for the players who were picked for this squad. I picked them because they did so well to travel to Portugal.

“So we needed the numbers, but also they impressed and they impressed again in Portugal. I got so much out of that young camp last year and I wanted to do it again. We decided to do this camp and we got the benefits last year and look to get it again.”

www.manutd.com
Old 06-10-2019, 10:16 PM   #977
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Giggs: MU Masih Harus Tambah Lima Pemain Top
Lucas Aditya - detikSport

London - Manchester United masih belum menunjukkan performa yang sip. The Red Devils disebut oleh Ryan Giggs masih membutuhkan lima pemain top.

MU duduk di posisi ke-11 klasemen Liga Inggris. Mereka membukukan sebanyak 9 poin hasil dari tujuh kali bermain.

MU sudah kebobolan tujuh kali di Liga Inggris. Baru ada dua catatan bersih dari kebobolan di Premier League musim ini.

Padahal, MU sudah belanja besar. Untuk mendatangkan tiga pemain, Setan Merah menggelontorkan 145 juta pound sterling.

Harry Maguire merupakan pemain termahal dengan nilai transfer 80 juta pound sterling, Aaron Wan-Bissaka pemain termahal kedua dengan nilai transfer 50 juta pound sterling.

"Mereka membutuhkan empat atau lima pemain lagi. Dia (Solskjaer) sudah mendatangkan tiga pemain, tapi dia membutuhkan tujuh atau delapan," kata Giggs di Sky Sports.

"Tapi, anda tak bisa melakukannya dalam satu bursa transfer, jadi anda harus bersabar karena itu akan terasa lambat."

"Budaya sudah berubah dan dia mencoba untuk melakukan apa yang sangat dibutuhkan. Dia butuh waktu," dia menambahkan.

MU akan melawat ke St James Park di Liga Inggris akhir pekan ini. Usaha Marcus Rashford untuk mengejar kemenangan hanya bisa disaksikan Mola Polytron Streaming dan Mola Matrix.
Old 06-11-2019, 08:26 AM   #978
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'The easy target is Dan James': Ryan Giggs hits back at criticism over handling of winger's head injury sustained in Wales' Euro 2020 qualifier against Croatia

* Wales faced criticism over handling Daniel James' head injury against Croatia
* Boss Ryan Giggs has hit back insisting James did not sustain concussion in clash
* The winger received treatment on the pitch but was able to continue playing

Ryan Giggs has criticised brain injury charity Headway for questioning Wales' medical department following an apparent concussion incident involving Manchester United winger Daniel James.

Wales boss Giggs prompted a strong rebuke from Headway last month after calling James 'streetwise' for staying down following a heavy collision during the Euro 2020 qualifier against Croatia.

James looked as if he had been knocked out and would have to be substituted when a stretcher was sent onto the pitch, but he was able to rejoin the action after receiving lengthy treatment from medics.

Daniel James appeared to be knocked unconscious playing for Wales against Croatia. The young winger received treatment from Wales' medical staff immediately on the pitch

Giggs said James was 'just using his nous' and had passed concussion protocols to continue playing in the 1-1 draw in Cardiff.

But Headway chief executive Peter McCabe branded Giggs' comments 'shocking', saying the incident had placed Wales' medical team under unfair scrutiny and that it was not acceptable for teams to use concussion protocols for tactical gain.

Asked if he regretted his comments, Giggs replied: 'I don't know about regret, but maybe I could have worded it a little bit differently.

'As a manager I should be used to it, but I was a little bit frustrated that after two good performances I was having to talk about someone who didn't get concussion. I want to talk about football.'

James continued playing despite the injury and was apparently cleared of any concussion. Wales boss Ryan Giggs criticised brain injury charity Headway for the response to the incident

On Headway's response, Giggs said: 'I was quite surprised that they didn't mention Ethan (Ampadu), who did come off with a head injury. An organisation like that not having faith in our medical department, which is outstanding.

'We brought Joe Allen out of a huge game (the 2018 World Cup qualifier against the Republic of Ireland) and Kieffer Moore had five stitches in the game before.

'Nothing gets said about that, the easy target is Dan James because he plays for Man United. It creates headlines.'

Giggs said Headway had not contacted him or the Football Association of Wales since the Croatia game on October 13.

'It's disappointing because they are questioning an outstanding medical department that are here and dealing with the situation,' he said.

'It was just frustrating that in the couple of days after the game we were talking about that rather than two really good football performances.'

James is part of a 27-man squad for this month's final Euro 2020 qualifiers against Azerbaijan and Hungary, with Wales needing to win both games to keep alive hopes of playing in next summer's finals.

Gareth Bale remains doubtful after being ruled out of Real Madrid's Champions League tie against Galatasaray on Wednesday with a calf problem that has sidelined him since the Croatia game.

'I've been in contact with Gareth and he's confident that he's going to be fit,' Giggs said.

'He was hoping he would be involved this weekend (in Real's LaLiga visit to Eibar) and he feels that the rehab has gone well.

'It is literally day by day. In football you can be not fit and then fit three or four days later.

'We have to be sensible, obviously, but I'm desperate for him to be fit and available.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7653793/Ryan-Giggs-hits-criticism-handling-Daniel-James-head-injury-against-Croatia.html
Old 22-11-2019, 08:26 AM   #979
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'He is doing a great job with Wales': Sir Alex Ferguson praises Ryan Giggs after Wales qualify for Euro 2020

* Sir Alex Ferguson has praised his former player, Wales manager Ryan Giggs
* Wales qualified for Euro 2020, which looked unlikely earlier in the campaign
* Ferguson apparently sends Giggs a good luck message before every match

Sir Alex Ferguson has praised Wales boss Ryan Giggs and revealed his pride at the former Manchester United winger enjoying managerial success.

A 2-0 win over Hungary on Tuesday sealed a second successive appearance for Wales at the European Championship, but when Giggs was appointed in January 2018, it was not a universally popular choice.

He came in for heavy criticism over selection and tactics during the summer setbacks in Croatia and Hungary, defeats which left Euro 2020 qualification hopes hanging in the balance.

Sir Alex Ferguson has praised the efforts of Ryan Giggs, with Wales qualifying for Euro 2020. Formerly a player under Ferguson, and then Man United caretaker boss, they have a history. 'He is intelligent, he has great drive about him and is doing a great job with Wales,' he said

But a run of eight points from their final four qualifiers sent Wales through to only a third ever major tournament and helped the one-time Red Devils caretaker boss silence his critics.

Giggs' old manager Ferguson, speaking at a fundraiser for international football charity Grassroot Soccer in London, told the PA news agency: 'Ryan was always going to be a top man.

'He is intelligent, he has great drive about him and is doing a great job with Wales. And giving young players a chance too. It is fantastic.'

Earlier this month, Giggs revealed Ferguson sends him a good luck message before every match and the pair will be reunited again soon.

Grassroot Soccer, who use football as a platform to provide over two million young people in 50 countries with various health services, held a live auction at the fundraising gala in London with one of the prizes the chance to go up against members of the Class of 92.

Wales have qualified for their third ever major tournament, with a 2-0 win over Hungary

Ferguson is set to manage the team facing the likes of Giggs plus his old team-mates.

Yet the record-breaking manager warned that his former players still remain as sharp as ever, highlighting the 5-0 win they achieved over Bayern Munich in a 1999 Treble reunion game at Old Trafford in May as proof.

'They are all fit. I'm telling you, they are all fit,' Ferguson added. 'They played in a charity game against Bayern Munich for the anniversary of 99 and they were amazing.

'Every one of them was fantastic. Whoever wins the prize is going to have to be good.'

Glaswegian Ferguson hailed the work of Grassroot Soccer and reminisced about his childhood in Scotland.

The 77-year-old started his playing career as an amateur with Queen's Park before representing the likes of Dunfermline and Rangers.

He would go on to achieve unprecedented success with first Aberdeen and United, who he managed for 26 years.

'Grassroot Soccer is providing a platform and giving kids the ambition to be a footballer because football is one of these great attractions for any kid,' Ferguson said.

'You see a ball rolling and a kid will run after it and I grew up in the same vein and being given the opportunity to play football and also for myself to be a professional, that started from a humble background.

'When you are that age you don't think you are going to do it, but given the opportunity you seize it and that is what these kids in Africa will be realising with all the support they are getting from Grassroot Soccer.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7712985/He-doing-great-job-Wales-Sir-Alex-Ferguson-praises-Giggs.html
Old 18-05-2020, 04:50 PM   #980
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Ryan Giggs Sebut Lawan Terberat Manchester United di Liga Inggris
Afif Farhan - detikSport

Manchester - Ryan Giggs adalah salah satu legendanya Manchester United. Bagi dia, lawan terberat MU di Liga Inggris adalah...

Ryan Giggs berseragam Manchester United dari tahun 1991 sampai 2014 alias 23 tahun. Tak ayal, bagi fan Setan Merah, Giggs adalah legenda.

Banyak trofi yang sudah dipersembahkan pria asal Wales tersebut. 35 Trofi dipersembahkan beberapa di antaranya 13 trofi Premier League, empat Piala FA, dan dua kali juara Liga Champions.

Dilansir Sky Sports, Ryan Giggs disebut siapa lawan terberat bagi Manchester United di kala dirinya masih bermain. Giggs menyebut, tiap klub di Premier League punya gaya permainan masing-masing yang menyulitkan.

"Chelsea saat era Jose Mourinho bermain pragmatis dan tangguh. Manchester City di era Roberto Mancini juga kuat," ujarnya.

"Tapi bagi saya, lawan paling berat untuk Manchester United adalah Arsenal di akhir tahun 1990-an," sambung Giggs.

Di musim 1997/1998 dan 2001/2002 di bawah tangan dingin Arsene Wenger, Arsenal bisa meraih double winners dan memutus dominasi Manchester United. Mengapa menyebut Arsenal, Giggs?

"Karena mereka memiliki segalanya. Mereka kuat dari belakang sampai depan, ada Keown, Viera hingga Bergkamp," jawab Giggs.

"Saat itu Arsenal bisa bisa mengimbangi kami dan gaya-gaya mainnya mirip. Bagi saya, saat itu Arsenal adalah lawan terberat Manchester United di Liga Inggris," tutupnya.

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 242
#Sandy, 4ntdarma, Aba_MaczUnited, Abe7, ad1sn, adefebsa, adie fergie, adittelor, airsukma, akhu93, Alam Belitung, aldo_twinz, aldyroAVR, aldysetiabudi, alfiandrmwn, Alin Giggs, ali_iyan, Amelldegea, aMieBeckz, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, andrydjemb4, Anugerah Agung, Ardiey11, arif meteor, arthaphore, arymashuda, Aso Chrisjefta, asririzky, asyahdul, ayahocta, azisfirdaus, babol cantona, beckz_on7, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, bombom, BQbgGHbqbp, Brian Agni, capt_gunts, chevy solskjaer, chincarito, cimpluy kusut, clsenz, cyan91, cynta, d10neladitya, dannyboy, danygiggsy, dayat_5, Deddy Hernandez, dee_vee7, delongedee, DenisRadiansyah, DermawanIsUnitedFans, dery pramudito, Dhie_Cantona07, dj_lindra, dspakpahan, dudut, dyan_giggs, ecly_watchaa, ekoozzy, endhy_cantona, eqhy, ericsuryadi, erin, eyeofday, fadilbedil, fadnaticdevils, Fajar_, fajrinited, FauCAN7ONA, Febribule, febza, fercuy, ferly_Liemz, fey777, fikrirf, FirdaAnnisa, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, ghopoereds, giggs26, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, HaRrY-UIK, hendiplast, HenryRooney07, hexasatani, hombreng, HRHMU86, hzent, iamsetia, id4y, Ingang Julian, Ip2ank_utd, ipay, irhamutd, ivanzferdinand, JickyVay, jifortin, jodie_1704, Jodirama, Juni HW, kahfi, Kakay Tanjung, karneva_gilang, khazuhiro, kingherooney, King_Cantona, kocomotoo, LAM ILHAM, Lang25, Linda Kria Nurdiana KRSJD, littlebig, Lucky_Cantona007, Lukman, lutviarfiansyah, m taufiq hidayat, mahersal123, Mahesa_Jenar, marviel, Merahponod90, MichaelMU, MkzArdhy, mochies5, moehfar, MUFC1878, MuhFher, mygalzbiatch, Nachir_79, NadaDaniela, nanando, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, nobitanta, normansyahrizal, Novaldi budi s, novanprihasa, octus, okto_reddevil, oldark, Ole_Solskjær, ollacarla, Om Juna, Oom Panda, OSziXXoztn, paiman, penk22_, penx jones, petetdidi, prahmono, Pure_red, pweechevalier, rahmatedi, Rean, red, RedRob, Redsbusby, red_girl_mia, revald, Revin Agantu, reynaldjhonson, rgnar, rifkyhab, Rijat, rio vander vidic, Riskur, Rissa14, rizluq, ronald hars, ronysnaja, Roronoa Rooney, RyanRezha, Ryan_lallo, saka7, sepatu_ancur, setiawans001, smile_boy, SR 7, stamansa, sw19bear, Syarifeghy, teukurevi5, theater of dream, Tio Rizky Ari, toge, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Ucky vidic, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, uicb-dyz, unai cantona, UNITED1878, united7, unitedlogy, unreal, VaDLi, vanjisung, vankyoet, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, vdgquintana, Victory, VitoRz, vivasoilsolid, v_ree_a, wahyou91, waynehanks, wazzapoetra, wickham, william metta, wimastio.aryo, wira_ozora, wowfajar, xkeiszglf34, Yayat Dg Kulle, zayzee, zeavhere, Zee de Wazza, zudomiriku, Zulfan