United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 13-11-2009, 05:42 PM   #21
drivemein
first team
-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
drivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nice
Default Re: Dwight Yorke

United legend: If I played with United tomorrow I'd easily fit in
-sport.co.uk-

Manchester United legend Dwight Yorke believes he could still do a job for the Premier League champions because of the great players that would be around him. Yorke suggests he has maintained his fitness since his retirement, and sighting Ryan Giggs as an example, the former Aston Villa hero claims he too could play in Sir Alex Fergusons’s midfield.

Yorke told the Independent: “I'm as fit as I can be, and if I played with United tomorrow I'd easily fit in, because I'd have such good players around me.”

“Lesser teams have to do a lot more running, so with a lesser team I might get caught out. But United keep the ball, and make the right pass at the right time.”

“That's why Ryan Giggs is still doing so well. And he's kept up with all the changes.”

“I was there [at United's Carrington training ground] just a few days ago and there have been so many changes.”

“We also had a swimming pool but now they have a treadmill in the swimming pool. They have different kinds of massage. Yoga. These are the things Giggsy is doing.”

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

Man Utd legend Yorke ready to enter management
-tribalfootball-

Manchester United legend Dwight Yorke has put his hand up for management.

Yorke turned 38 last week, and announced his retirement as a player two months ago. He has done a Uefa 'B' licence coaching course, and aims to start studying for his 'A' licence in January.

"I'd like to start in the Championship," he told the Independent. "I've seen [Gareth] Southgate, who was my captain at Aston Villa, and Simon Grayson at Leeds, who I played with, getting the breaks. They haven't done more than I've done in the game. Rather less, maybe. Yet they got huge jobs. Chris Sutton at Lincoln, not such a big job but a nice break.

"So why not someone like myself or Andy Cole? Les Ferdinand's another one. I know these guys want to be managers. Why are they not getting the breaks? Why?"
drivemein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2009, 02:50 PM   #22
drivemein
first team
-

drivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nice

Yorke launches his book Born to Score
-guardian.co.t-

…My life and 22 years as a pro footballer

T&T football star Dwight Yorke officially launched his autobiography Born to Score at a news conference at the National Library on Abercromby Street, Port-of-Spain, on Thursday. The book chronicles Yorke’s life from growing up in a family of nine in rural Tobago, coming through the ranks of local football as a youngster; being drafted by Aston Villa at age 17; helping Manchester United win a Treble in 1999 and leading T&T to its first World Cup appearance in Germany in 2006.

He speaks candidly also of his much-discussed personal life beginning with his sexual contact with an older woman on a beach at age 12; fathering a son with the English glamour model Katie ‘Jordan’ Price and about a rocky relationship with Naomi Smith, mother of his second son. “It’s a real insight into my life and 22 years as a professional footballer,” he told the gathering. “There’s some of the good things, some of the bad things and some of the loneliness. “It’s been a real tough ride. I’ve learned to understand a little bit about life and the discipline, dedication and self belief that it takes. I could have easily been one of the many talented sportsmen that slipped by the wayside but I was always determined to make something of myself.”

Yorke says his lifestyle may have negatively affected his career and he touched on that aspect in his presentation. “The glamour side of mansions and cars can be great but the real reward is being recognised for what you have accomplished.” “I know my life has not always been a perfect scenario but we all make mistakes. I’ve learnt from them and moved on as an individual to become a better person.” He also writes that Russell Latapy is a better footballer than he and acknowledges that Brian Lara’s achievements outweigh his own. In the book review, Dr Barry Ishmael applauds the 38-year-old for writing an honest, intriguing and often inspiring account of his life and career.

“The very human side of a star is revealed and the reader is left to weigh the pros and cons of stardom and to ponder how greatness, wealth and popularity are to be best managed,” he said. “By the end there is little doubt that “Yorkie” is easy-going, fun-loving and bears no malice towards anyone. “At heart, this is a motivational story, not of perfect man, but of a man constantly striving for professional perfection. He is a flamboyant, talented and controversial individual and an elite athlete by any standard of any sport.” Yorke will be signing copies of his book at the following locations today: Trincity Mall, Trincity, 11 am-12 pm; West Mall, Westmoorings, 12.30 pm-1.15 pm; Long Circular Mall, St James, 1.30 pm-2.30 pm. Yorke would like to advise the public that he would be doing just one signing session today at Long Circular Mall from 10 am to 11 am.
Old 28-11-2009, 06:15 PM   #23
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute

Duet Yorke dengan Andy Cole tidak akan terlupakan..
Merindukan duet seperti mereka terlahir kembali di United..

Yorkie,,Thanx 4 All You've Done in Man United..
tumpal_oneunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 02:08 PM   #24
sir_otz
first team
Aku adalah Aku

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
sir_otz is just really nicesir_otz is just really nicesir_otz is just really nicesir_otz is just really nicesir_otz is just really nice

Call me Ambassador Yorke
By KARL E CUPID Tobago Bureau Thursday, December 3 2009

RETIRED national captain and international football star Dwight Yorke is now an official tourism ambassador for his homeland Tobago. Yorke who gained star status by playing with mega English football club Manchester United, formally signed an agreement with the THA.

The ceremony was held at the THA Tourism Division offices at Sangster’s Hill in lower Scarborough yesterday. Signing on behalf of the THA was Tourism Division Administrator Ethel Hector Berkley-Sylvester. Yorke said he felt happy and honoured to be of service to the land of his birth and assured that he would give 100 percent effort in ensuring Tobago was marketed worldwide.

The former Manchester United striker also paid tribute to former Tourism Secretary, now senior consultant Neil Wilson, who was instrumental in getting his professional football career off the ground and who actually accompanied him to England as his “guardian” and agent when he signed with Aston Villa.

Yorke affirmed that Wilson has been a father figure to him through it all. Earlier, Wilson noted Tobago was quite fortunate to have someone of Yorke’s stature to promote the island and act as its “tourism face”.

Wilson recalled that Yorke was at one time rated on the same scale as prolific French striker Eric Cantona. Wilson observed that at international tourism-oriented events like the annual World Travel Market in London many countries utilise the services of their icons, and in this context Yorke’s appointment was most appropriate. Under the terms of the agreement, Yorke’s commitments include motivational sessions at schools throughout Tobago, as well as his attendance at events worldwide. The use of his image and name is also covered under the agreement.

Code:
http://www.newsday.co.tt/news/0,111913.html?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
sir_otz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 02:41 PM   #25
FarizBangka
-

FarizBangka has no contributions yet
Default Re: Dwight Yorke gantung sepatu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supernan View Post
Salah satu pahlawan TREBLE....mantap!!!!! salute buat doi deh. Hehehehe Fergie mw rekrut doi ga ya buat jadi staff di UNITED?? hehehehe
bukanya yg jadi pah lawan si baby face and tedy sheringham

btw mantap tandemnya dwight yorke di mancherter united andy cole kemana ya skrng?
FarizBangka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 05:28 PM   #26
Red Army
first team
Dein Reinhard Legi

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Red Army is a jewel in the roughRed Army is a jewel in the roughRed Army is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Dwight Yorke gantung sepatu

Ole & Teddy keliatan bersinar krn gol-nya di final tp Cole & Yorke bersinar sejak awal musim & menjdi duo paling gila di Eropa saat itu...
Red Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2010, 07:43 PM   #27
drivemein
first team
-

Yorke hopes Reds will triumph
-manutd.com-

Dwight Yorke wouldn’t be at all surprised to see United leading the way at the top of the Barclays Premier League table on Sunday night and in pole position to seal a record 19th title.

The former Reds and Sunderland striker, who has been training at Carrington for the last two days in preparation for his appearance at United Relief on Saturday, insists it’s “a myth” that Liverpool won’t be interested in securing a positive result against Chelsea even though it would give United’s title chances a serious boost.

Sir Alex’s men would still have a job to do at the Stadium of Light later that afternoon, but Yorke has a feeling it could turn out to be a positive weekend for his former team.

“It's a myth to think Liverpool are going to throw it in. Professionals don't just turn up and give up a game,” insisted the former Trinidad and Tobago international. “There is a lot riding on the game for Liverpool in terms of trying to clinch fourth spot and they will want to give themselves a fighting chance of getting that place.

“The mood is confident amongst the lads, but they know Sunderland can be a tricky place to go,” added Yorke, who was a Treble winner with the Reds in 1999. “Steve Bruce has done a fantastic job in getting Sunderland to mid-table – at one stage they couldn’t buy a win, but he’s turned that around and credit to him and his players for that.

“Over the years United have gone there and got good results and if they play to their capabilities on Sunday, which I’m sure they will, there will only be one winner out there.”

If things go United's way at Anfield with a draw or a win for Liverpool, the Reds know they must make sure they capitalise on the opportunity when they travel to Wearside.

"This is the time when the manager is very good because he’s been in this position so many times before," declared Yorke.

"He keeps things nice and calm around the dressing room so you don’t feel too tense when you go out onto the pitch.

"You want to relax and do what you’ve been doing all season and that’s exactly what the gaffer will be saying to the players before each game ‘just go out there and express yourselves.’"
Old 12-07-2010, 12:07 AM   #28
Hilman-Bukan-Superman
first team
@HilManUnited

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Hilman-Bukan-Superman is a name known to allHilman-Bukan-Superman is a name known to allHilman-Bukan-Superman is a name known to allHilman-Bukan-Superman is a name known to allHilman-Bukan-Superman is a name known to allHilman-Bukan-Superman is a name known to allHilman-Bukan-Superman is a name known to allHilman-Bukan-Superman is a name known to all
Visit Hilman-Bukan-Superman's Facebook Visit Hilman-Bukan-Superman's Twitter

Musim 2010/2011, Pasti Milik United Lagi

MANCHESTER - “Manchester United hanya butuh satu musim berpuasa gelar dan mereka akan memenanginya lagi pada musim berikutnya.” Demikianlah komentar yang terlontar dari mulut Dwight Yorke menyikapi perjalanan The Red Devils di kompetisi musim 2010/2011.

Ya, mantan bintang United yang berjasa mengantarkan treble winners pada musim 1999 ini percaya bila United bakal kembali mengambil mahkota juara Premier League yang musim lalu direngkuh Chelsea. Yorke meyakini bila pelatih Sir Alex Ferguson masih memiliki segudang taktik jenius yang akan memberinya tambahan trofi juara.

“United pasti akan memenangi Premier League musim 2010/2011. Mereka pasti akan mendapatkannya kembali. Sir Alex juga akan mencatatkan rekor dengan meraih titel ke-19,” ujar Yorke sebagaimana dikutip Sunday Mirror, Minggu (11/7/2010).

Dalam kesempatan ini, Yorke juga meyakini bila bomber andalan Wayne Rooney juga bakal kembali menemukan sinarnya, meski menjalani momen mengerikan di Piala Dunia 2010. Pria 38 tahun ini yakin, Wazza -sapaan akrab Rooney- akan kembali menunjukkan diri mampu menggantikan peran Cristiano Ronaldo seperti yang dilakukannya saat mencetak 34 gol di musim lalu.

“Musim lalu, United memang masih merindukan Ronaldo. Tapi, kini mereka memiliki Rooney sebagai ujung tombak dan dia adalah sosok tepat yang akan menginspirasikan kebangkitan United musim depan,” tandas strikerr yang kini merumput bersama klub Australia, Sydney FC ini.
(acf)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hilman-Bukan-Superman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2010, 12:14 PM   #29
Sir Alsep Ferguson
Founder
talk less do more

Thanked 1,090 Times in 424 Posts
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Sir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of lightSir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of lightSir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of lightSir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of lightSir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of lightSir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of light

Another story tentang yorke

Time to move
Best thing to ever happen to me

Dwight Yorke spoke to Goals on Sunday about his move from Aston Villa to Manchester United.

At the time it was a controversial move as Villa did not want him to go and manager John Gregory famously said he would have shot Yorke if he had a gun at the time.

"In terms of handling the situation well of course there were things I could have done better," admitted Yorke on Goals on Sunday.

"I just felt I has spent ten years at the club. I came for pittance and here I was getting a huge offer from the best club in the world.

"I felt as if I had done everything I could possibly have done at Villa and I had served my time. I was just starting to establish myself in the Premier league and scoring goals on a regular basis. Internationally things were not going well for me with Trinidad and Tobago and this was the next step up - playing Championship football.

"When Manchester United came calling, the opportunity was far too great for me to turn down. This was the club for me and I felt at home. Playing alongside fantastic players week in and week out it was really spectacular.

"Looking back, it was the right move and was the best thing that ever happened to me."

Yorke, known as the Smiling Assassin, admits that while he is an easy going guy and got on with everyone he did fall foul of Sir Alex Ferguson

"I certainly did feel his wrath on a few occasions," laughed Yorke.

"He has actually calmed down now - he is a fantastic manager and we all know that. It is not very nice when you get on the wrong side of him I can tell you that. But once you are doing the business he is a fantastic manager to play for."
Old 07-10-2010, 11:57 PM   #30
NagitaSlavina
academy
@UtdIndnesiaBali @anggabusby

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
NagitaSlavina will become famous soon enough

Visit NagitaSlavina's Facebook Visit NagitaSlavina's Twitter anggaTalk

Salah satu pahlawan United waktu Treble 99..
NagitaSlavina is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 43
alfiandrmwn, and1, Andi Istiabudi, Aso Chrisjefta, Blacklist7, cie_1, cimbuang69, Deddy Hernandez, dee_vee7, fadilbedil, farhaanongehhMUFC, fey777, frengkysme182, iamsetia, irfan_mancunianred, jifortin, jonajoni, mirzasyah, MUFC1878, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, Nickz09, oldark, penk22_, Raihan_UKI27, rio vander vidic, Riskur, RyanRezha, Ryan_lallo, sepatu_ancur, SR 7, stamansa, tietocinex, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, UNITED1878, Yayat Dg Kulle, Zee de Wazza, zudomiriku