United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > OUTSIDE UNITED > Debate Room

Old 25-02-2013, 10:00 PM   #1
Ucup Carrick
captain
Rock n' Roll All Day and All
Of The Night

Thanked 1,304 Times in 618 Posts
Mentioned: 49 Post(s)
Ucup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of light
Default Who's The Best : Cristianno Ronaldo or Lionel Messi

Tanpa panjang lebar, mana yang lebih hebat kira-kira?
yang jelas mereka katanya pemain yang hebat saat ini....
katanya....
Old 26-02-2013, 09:19 AM   #2
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who's The Best : Cristianno Ronaldo or Lionel Messi

perdebatan yg tiada akhir
gak bisa dipungkiri mereka berdua yg terbaik untuk saat ini. kalo liat gelar & rekor seh Messi lebih unggul dari Ronaldo, cuma sayang belum bisa 'berbicara' di timnas. kalo aja bisa kasih gelar Piala Dunia buat Argentina, rasanya 'gelar/cap' terbaik lebih afdol
Old 23-08-2019, 09:36 AM   #3
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who's The Best : Cristianno Ronaldo or Lionel Messi

'I have no doubt that Messi has made me a better player': Cristiano Ronaldo praises 'healthy rivalry' with Argentine nemesis as he reveals he'd even go to dinner with the Barcelona forward

* Cristiano Ronaldo has spoken positively about his rivalry with Lionel Messi
* Lionel Messi has admitted he was disappointed to see Ronaldo leave Spain
* The Portuguese has said the constant battle has made him a far better player

Cristiano Ronaldo has praised his 'healthy rivalry' with Lionel Messi for making him the player he is today.

The Juventus forward has battled it out with the Argentine for over a decade in a bid to be recognised as the best footballer in the world.

There has been nothing to separate the two, with both earning five Ballon d'Ors to date.

And Ronaldo insists that he would have struggled to hit the heights he has, had he not had one of sport's greatest personal duels to urge him on.

'I have no doubt that Messi has made me a better player and vice-versa,' he told Portuguese channel TV1.

'When I am winning trophies it must sting him and it's the same for me when he wins.

'I really admire the career he [Messi] has had and from his side, he has already talked of the disappointment when I left Spain because it was a rivalry that he appreciated.

'It's a good rivalry but it's not unique - Michael Jordan had rivalries in basketball, there was Ayrton Senna and Alain Prost in Formula 1. The thing they all had in common is that they were healthy rivalries.'

Despite their rivalry Ronaldo also revealed that the pair have an excellent working relationship.

Cristiano Ronaldo (R) insists that his rivalry with Lionel Messi (L) has made him a better player. The former Real Madrid player even revealed he would be happy to have dinner with Messi

And he insists that he can see that blossoming when the pair finally hang up their boots.

'I have an excellent professional relationship [with Messi] because we have been sharing the same moments for 15 years,' he said.

'We've never had dinner together but I don't see why we can't in the future. I don't see a problem with that.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7382477/Cristiano-Ronaldo-praises-healthy-rivalry-Lionel-Messi.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 11
boim7, Cubs, Deddy Hernandez, edroid, Eka Laksana S, red_devilz, richoeka, rio vander vidic, sinagareiner, zudomiriku