United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 09-01-2013, 10:03 AM   #11
theater of dream
Come on beibeh......

Thanked 1,219 Times in 846 Posts
Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
theater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant future

Visit theater of dream's Facebook Visit theater of dream's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andi Istiabudi View Post
Albert Morgan orangnya yang mana yach ? Dulu kalau tidak salah pernah baca di majalah Inside United tentang staff-staff Sir Alex Ferguson tapi lupa edisi keberapa ...
Masih saudara ama Piers Morgan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
theater of dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 10:13 AM   #12
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ucup Carrick View Post
kalo nih albert morgan mental orang Indonesia...
dia udah ngejualin banyak jersey, training kit plus jaket...even mungkin jas dan dasi resmi...
minimal jualan di kaskus...
Ach Loe aja kali Cup ...., orang Indonesia laennya kagak ......

Btw, bisa jadi sih, waktu di sono gw sempet ditawarin jersey gitu ama orang china pas bareng naek bus, harganya miring, doi kerja di OT juga, gak jelas bagian apaan, katanya sih tuh jersey jatahnya doi, cuman krn waktu di pemberhentian bus, kita disuruh nunggu, mo diambilin dulu jerseynya, kita ogah deh ...
Besoknya beneran gw sempet ngliat doi di OT
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 10:18 AM   #13
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Albert Morgan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rondwisan View Post
Ach Loe aja kali Cup ...., orang Indonesia laennya kagak ......

Btw, bisa jadi sih, waktu di sono gw sempet ditawarin jersey gitu ama orang china pas bareng naek bus, harganya miring, doi kerja di OT juga, gak jelas bagian apaan, katanya sih tuh jersey jatahnya doi, cuman krn waktu di pemberhentian bus, kita disuruh nunggu, mo diambilin dulu jerseynya, kita ogah deh ...
Besoknya beneran gw sempet ngliat doi di OT
Yang ditawarkan signed jersey atau jersey ori yang biasa aja ya ???
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 10:40 AM   #14
rondwisan

rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute

Jersey ori biasa aja Kok Oom .....
"Hi, I've United jersey for a half price, do you wanna it ?"
Ngomongnya sambil bisik2 gitu
Old 09-01-2013, 11:21 AM   #15
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Nawarinnya kayak mau transaksi "barang haram" aja, Hehehe ...
Old 09-01-2013, 12:16 PM   #16
rondwisan

Lah iya, itu di atas bus, kebetulan kita naek dari lokasi yg sama di seputaran stadion ...,
Old 09-03-2013, 09:39 AM   #17
troy andreas
min tolong ket sekum diremove.

Thanked 1,947 Times in 1,102 Posts
Mentioned: 273 Post(s)
troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Visit troy andreas's Twitter

Kitman recalls Reds no.7s

Albert Morgan has worked as Manchester United's kit manager since 1996. Here, in an interview for Nike to promote the new Manchester United Collection range of leisurewear, he shares his thoughts on one of the most iconic shirts in football...

What characteristics do you feel United's legendary no.7s share?
They’re all individuals but the main thing they have in common is that they’re winners. You look at Cristiano Ronaldo and he still shows that passion when he plays for Madrid – he’s a natural winner and he works very hard at it.

Do you think that’s what the number gives you – a sense of pride and a real will to win?
I think so, yes. They are very proud of the shirt, although I would say the no.7 has only come to light in the last few years. When they started putting the names and numbers on the shirts, that’s when it really went big time as it got more personal. I’ve had the privilege of seeing some great players like Johnny Berry wearing the shirt through the years but it was only a number then. When you started putting names to it – Eric, Ronny and the others, then it became more of a symbol.

What does the no.7 shirt represent for the fans?
The players that have worn the shirt are iconic figures for the fans, and Manchester United fans love to idolise their players. They see these players performing so well week in, week out and it just snowballs.

Why do you think the no.7 shirt has come to have this massive significance?
I think it’s the fact that our great no.7s have all been leaders. The one that really springs to mind here is Bryan Robson – he’s still a leader now and he’s 50-odd. We’ve been blessed with these great no.7s who know how to lead men both on and off they pitch, set an example to their team-mates and consistently score important goals.

In seven words, how would describe Eric Cantona?
I only need one: iconic. There will never be another and I don't want there to be because he is a top man. He helped others, and when he was banned he was absolutely fantastic with the young lads at The Cliff. I’d like to meet up with a few of those kids that he coached and see what kind of impact he had on their lives.

How about Cristiano Ronaldo?
Ronny was Ronny, another great lad who I think a lot of. I had some good times with Ronny, he scored some fantastic goals for the club and he hasn’t slowed down since he’s gone to Spain. I’d love to see him come back here. If there’s one player you’d want to pull you out of trouble, Ronny’s the man. He did that many times for us and scored some great, great goals while he was at it.

If Cantona’s “iconic”, what word would you use for Ronaldo?
Sensational.

Last but not least, George Best. He played before your time as a kit man, but from your memories as a United fan, how would you describe him?
The game has changed a lot since George played but I still think he could do the business today. I idolised him and I, like thousands of others, tried to copy him when I was a kid – the haircuts, the teddy boy style and, of course, he was a fabulous player.

One word for Best?
[COLOR="rgb(139, 0, 0)"]Great.[/COLOR]

Was he the one who started the no.7 movement?
Not for me. That was Cantona.

What’s your favourite goal you've seen from a no.7?
I’ve seen so many. One of my favourites was a header at the far post by Cantona against Tottenham Hotspur at Old Trafford – he out-jumped everybody, it went in like a rocket and it was just a great goal. I know I keep going on about Cantona but another great one he scored was against Newcastle from a Phil Neville cross, and then there’s obviously Ronaldo’s free-kick against Portsmouth, his shot against Arsenal in the Champions League semi-final... They’re all fabulous goals from our sevens. I love them all!

Did any of the no.7s have any special rituals with their kit?
[COLOR="rgb(139, 0, 0)"]I’ll start with Ronaldo. Ronaldo was the one who started the ridiculous craze that most of them have got now – cutting the feet off their socks and making the long sock like a sleeve and then taping it up. That was all that he did. Eric’s was the best – again it was the socks. We used to have to supply Eric with a brand new pair of socks every game and he used to put salt in his socks. He never told us why and there were many theories mentioned. Eric’s got a tattoo of a red Indian chief on his chest and I used to think it might have been because the chief liked fish and chips but I don’t really know. Who knows why he did it? It obviously worked, though![/COLOR]

In your mind, which no.7 has had the biggest impact at United?
Eric. Eric all day long. Robbo was around when Eric came in but it was really Eric who kicked it all off. I can remember David Beckham when Eric left – he was desperate for that number seven shirt, absolutely desperate, and he did very well in it when he got it. Eric was the one that clicked everything together, though. I don’t like to say he was the final piece in the jigsaw but he was a massive, massive piece in the jigsaw, that’s for sure. He came here for a million pounds and this club will never, ever find a player as good as him for a million pounds again. Like I keep saying, he was iconic.

Do you keep in touch with Eric?
We see Eric a bit. When he’s around he goes out of his way to come in and see everybody. He’s very human, very humble and he doesn’t like any fuss: Eric’s just Eric. I have one abiding memory of Eric – I can always remember him walking into the dressing room one night and all the lads had their suits on. Eric comes walking in, he had a nice blue suit on with a lovely pair of tan shoes, and these were in the days when you’d only wear black shoes with a suit. With this he had a nice blue three-quarter length overcoat and a pink beret. If I’d worn it they’d have sent me to the madhouse but Eric looked a million dollars and I’ll never forget Steve Bruce sat on the other side of the dressing room reading his programme – he just looked up and went “Ooh aah”. That sums up Eric for me.

So what was Eric Cantona like behind closed doors?
Eric was a nice guy and loved a joke but he was a very private man. I didn’t see it myself but a friend of mine used to live around the corner from him in Worsley and apparently Eric used to go into one of the local pubs, The Bridgewater, and it was one of these very loud pubs with a booth in the back. Eric was never out lapping up the attention – he used to go out the back and play dominos with the old lads and they loved him. He’d get himself a Coca-Cola and go sit in the back with the old guys. Apparently they worshipped the ground he walked on.

So he kept himself to himself?
He really was just a normal man and he still is – he’s top drawer.

Was he a big influence on the rest of the team in the dressing room before matches or at half-time?
He was a big influence on the other lads because he was the first one I met who’d be out practicing in the afternoon. Scholes, Becks, the Nevilles and all their generation were in awe of him. He’d be at The Cliff banging a ball against a wall, perfecting his skills. I can always remember being away for the cup final against Liverpool. We were staying at a place called Oakley Court in Windsor and all the staff were having the usual meal on the Friday night with the manager when I just saw this ground floor window opening in the hotel. Next thing I know there’s a leg coming out of it. Then another, and then this body slipped down the wall and it was Eric. I just said to the manager “What’s going on here?” and of course the manager looked across and we both just started laughing as Eric was doing stretches and exercises against the wall – he had his leg up on the window sill and all. He did that for about 10 minutes, climbed back up the wall, shut the window and was off to sleep.

Finally, what defines the spirit of no.7?
I think it’s personality - you’ve really got to be something special in that respect to own the no.7 shirt.
troy andreas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2020, 05:23 PM   #18
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Skuad Man United Pernah Dikepung Tinja, Ini Ceritanya
Kris Fathoni W - detikSport

Manchester - Skuad Manchester United punya satu kisah tak terlupakan ketika menyambangi markas Sunderland satu dekade lalu. Bukan soal hasil pertandingan tapi urusan tinja.

Adalah Albert Morgan, mantan kitman Man United, yang menceritakan kembali kisah tersebut. Hal itu terjadi di ruang ganti Stadium of Light pada tahun 2010.

"Kami datang ke stadion dan ada tetesan, mereka menaruh ember di bawah tetesan itu dan bilang, 'ada bocor di langit-langit ruang ganti'. Jadi anak-anak mulai bersiap, hilir-mudik di sekitar ember itu. Manajer ada di pojok ruangan seperti biasa, ia sudah memberi instruksi di hotel. Kami lantas ke lapangan untuk pemanasan," ucapnya dalam podcast Man United yang dilansir Mirror.

"Setelah beberapa menit, salah satu petugas keamanan datang dan bilang, 'Albert, sebaiknya kamu ke ruang ganti, ember di sana mulai kepenuhan'. Saat kami tiba, ember itu sudah jadi seperti tong. Kami pun masuk dan melihat ke arah langit-langit, tiba-tiba salah satu bagiannya copot. Ada tinja di mana-mana! Saat itu manajer baru keluar."

"Ada tinja yang kemdian berlepotan ke setelan pemain, baju-baju, dinding, ke mana-mana. Dimitar Berbatov mencak-mencak tentang sepatunya, yang tertimbun tinja setinggi 3 inchi (sekitar 7,6 cm). Tak ada yang bisa diselamatkan. Sepatu, setelan. Satu-satunya yang bisa kami lakukan adalah merogoh kaus kaki dan sepatu para pemain untuk mengambil perhiasan dan arloji."

"Saat itu pukul tiga kurang sepuluh. Pertandingan mulai pukul tiga dan jersey-nya berlumuran tinja. Mereka harus mengundur pertandingan setengah jam. Semua pemain menegaskan tak mau tampil dengan jersey itu," tutur Albert Morgan.

Untungnya saat itu Morgan membawa seragam cadangan sehingga para pemain Setan Merah pun masih bisa bersalin. Sementara terkait urusan tinja di ruang ganti, Steve Bruce yang jadi manajer Sunderland sampai datang untuk ikut bantu membersihkan sebelum kick-off.

"Ia masuk dari pintu di bagian belakang ruang ganti. Ia membawa sikat besar yang lebarnya sampai beberapa meter dan mendorong lumuran tinja itu keluar dari ruang ganti. Seragam-seragam yang terkena tinja kami taruh di plastik hitam untuk dibuang."
Old 01-06-2020, 07:44 AM   #19
rio vander vidic
first team
-

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
rio vander vidic has a spectacular aura aboutrio vander vidic has a spectacular aura about

salah satu staff yg paling gue apal dari united era sir alex..hehe..
rio vander vidic is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 45
::THE KING::, adelberth, anas95, and1, Andi Istiabudi, ayuq17, bucay deathbat, dery pramudito, Didit_GGMU, eyeofday, fey777, fredrian.seven, Fritz_United, frmnsyh_KEANO, gembul, giantz, h-ANG, hdhe16, hendiplast, iblismerah, irwin3, mrl74, Muhammad Nizar, NdeGue, oldark, psichopat, putra_ME, revald, rio vander vidic, ronald hars, RyanRezha, sepatu_ancur, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, UNITED1878, vankyoet, vanmuujii, wahyou91, wazzapoetra, Wengge Schmeichel, wira_ozora, yoyokstones