United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Players

Old 20-03-2019, 09:24 AM   #591
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Philip Anthony "Phil" Jones

'My mates banter me all the time about it': Phil Jones reveals his friends make fun of infamous facial expressions he pulls 'every night' in WhatsApp group

* Phil Jones has become renowned for his facial expressions during matches
* The Manchester United defender has now revealed he gets stick for them
* Jones says he will get 'banter' from his friends on various WhatsApp groups
* The 27-year-old recently signed a new contract with United until June 2023

Manchester United's Phil Jones has long been laughed at for the faces he pulls during matches - and it turns out that his mates don't let him forget it either.

Images of his funny expressions have been plastered all over social media and he has become used to being made to look a little daft.

Jones has now revealed that he gets 'banter all the time' from friends in a WhatsApp group but says it doesn't bother him.

'It's banter, my mates banter me all the time about it.' Jones told Goal.

'It is what it is. I'm not too fussed about that either. My mates send me pictures every single night on the WhatApp group taking the mick out of me.

'It's banter, it is what it is. It doesn't bother me.'

Phil Jones has become widely recognised for the facial expressions he pulls during matches. But Jones says the 'banter' he gets from his mates doesn't bother him in the slightest. Jones adds that he gets sent pictures from his mates of him during matches 'every night'

Indeed, the memes will keep coming for some time given he has recently signed a new contract at Old Trafford until the summer of 2023.

But the new contract hasn't come without criticism from those who don't believe he shouldn't have been given one.

'People can make their own opinions up,' he added. 'Ultimately I've got another contract at United.

'I've been here for eight or nine years now and I've won the Premier League, been to two World Cups.

'I've been to a Euros, played in the Champions League, won the Europa League and the FA Cup.

'So people can talk but ultimately they're the stats and that's what I've done.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6825541/My-mates-banter-time-Phil-Jones-reveals-friends-make-fun-him.html
Old 01-04-2019, 06:05 PM   #592
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

JONES: THE OLD BUZZ IS BACK AT UNITED

Phil Jones says Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has rekindled a feelgood factor at Manchester United, reminding the defender of “the vibe” under Sir Alex Ferguson.

The 27-year-old centre-back is among a select group of just five Reds who played on a regular basis for the first team under Sir Alex before the club’s most successful trophy hunter retired in 2013.

Jones, Chris Smalling, David De Gea, Ashley Young and Antonio Valencia all won Premier League titles in the legendary Scot's latter years in charge.

Now Solskjaer, following a hugely successful 19-match run as caretaker boss, has become United’s official permanent boss.
 Since stepping into the role, initially in an interim basis, the Norwegian has lifted the spirits at Old Trafford to the point that Jones is reminded of life under Sir Alex.

“I definitely feel the same sort of vibe about the place,” said the defender, after United beat Watford 2-1 in Solskjaer’s first game in full charge.

“The same... buzz. The same... I don't know, you can't really put your finger on it.

“But you can see similarities between now and back then. It's nice, it's refreshing and we're all enjoying it.

”Ole's done brilliant since he has come in for us. You can see it in the players' faces every day in training.

“But we need to make sure we keep improving. We've got a good platform to build on and hopefully we can finish strong.

“We understand exactly what he wants, what he wants from us and vice-versa and it works.

“The players are enjoying their football. It's exciting, we're moving in the right direction.

“We've got some great footballers here. We want to learn and improve and get better and we will do.”

But is there an iron fist in what seems to be a velvet glove worn by Solskjaer?

“He's a manager,“ said Jones. ”He's been around, he knows exactly the game inside out. If we need to be told, he's got it in him to tell us.”

United were well off the pace in the fight for one of the coveted Champions League berths when Solskjaer first stepped into the breach. But now the Reds are in a battle royal with Tottenham, Arsenal and Chelsea for the two available spaces behind title rivals Liverpool and Manchester City.

A serious challenge next season, however, for the Premier League crown is the target.

“I don't think we're far away,“ Phil continued. ”I think obviously we had a poor start to the season. It's sort of like a story of two halves of the season, really.

“That [challenging for major trophies] is the vision for the players, for the staff, for the fans, everyone involved in this football club.

“It's a wonderful place to play football and that's where we want to get back to.

“We need to knuckle down. We need to play better than we did today [against Watford], but we need to keep improving as a team.

“We’ve not got long left of the season now but let's see where we can go. Then we can recover well in the summer and have a good start to next season.

“I think the fans, the media, everyone can see what he [Solskjaer] has done and how he wants to play since he came, and I think we've shown that in quite a few games.

“It's positive and we're looking forward.”

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 10:05 AM   #593
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'He's been a breath of fresh air': Phil Jones praises Ole Gunnar Solskjaer for impact at Manchester United

* Phil Jones praised Ole Gunnar Solskjaer for the impact that he has made
* Solskjaer was appointed as Manchester United's permanent boss on Thursday
* United secured a 2-1 victory at home to Watford in the Premier League
* Watford goalkeeper Ben Foster, formerly of United, also hailed Solskjaer

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has been such a breath of fresh air at Manchester United that defender Phil Jones senses the 'same buzz' as when Sir Alex Ferguson was manager.

Having superbly steered the ship on a caretaker basis after Jose Mourinho's December sacking, the 1999 treble hero was rewarded on Thursday with a three-year deal.

There was a celebratory atmosphere ahead of Watford's visit to Old Trafford on Saturday, when Marcus Rashford and Anthony Martial goals sealed a narrow 2-1 win on an uncomfortable afternoon.

Phil Jones has praised Ole Gunnar Solskjaer for the impact that he has made

Solskjaer knows it was a 'sloppy' display and Jones accepts it was far from their best, but the long-serving defender is excited for the future and loving life under the Norwegian.

'The lads are buzzing,' the England international said. 'He's come in, he's been a breath of fresh air for us.

'He's put the arms around the shoulders of people who needed it. His man-management skills are terrific and he's definitely what we need going forward.

'I think everyone can see that (he has laid foundations).

'I think the fans, the media, I think everyone can see what he's done and how he wants to play since he has come, and I think we've shown that in quite a few games.

'It's positive, we're looking forward and we're pleased with the result today.'

Ferguson was at Old Trafford to see his former striker win his first match since becoming permanent manager.

Jones revealed he feels the same vibe as when Sir Alex Ferguson was in charge of the club

The feel-good factor and return to United's traditions have led to comparisons the Scottish great - talk that Jones, part of Ferguson's league-winning side in 2013, understands.

'Yeah, I definitely I feel the same sort of vibe about the place,' the defender said.

'The same buzz. The same... I don't know, like you can't really put your finger on it, but I know exactly what you're saying.

'You can see similarities in that stage between now and back then. It's nice, it's refreshing and we're all enjoying it.'

That enjoyment is bringing results. Having been 11 points off the top four when Mourinho was sacked, Solskjaer has won a remarkable 35 points since December - more than any other Premier League team has managed in that period.

Asked what that tally says how close United are from challenging moving forwards, Jones said: 'I don't think we're far away. I think obviously we had a poor start to the season.

'It's sort of like a story of two halves of the season, really.

'He's come in and done a terrific job. I'm delighted he's here now and we can move forward and progress under him.

'I think that's the vision for the players, for the staff, for the fans, everyone involved in this football club (to win trophies).

'It's a wonderful place to play football and that's where we want to get back to.'

Even Watford goalkeeper Ben Foster can see that United are on the up under a man he saw up close during his time at Old Trafford.

'I am delighted for Ole,' he said. 'He was actually my reserve manager at United once I'd been bombed out of the first team!

'He was great, though, Ole. I'll always have a really good word to say about him, as will probably anyone who has ever met the guy.

'He's a top bloke and I am sure the lads will enjoy playing for him as well.

'I just saw him on the pitch coming off. It's the first chance I've had to say, 'well done' to him and that I am really happy for him.

'But he just brings a togetherness and I think management nowadays has evolved, where players almost know what they're doing.

'They just need somebody who can really instil confidence and stick an arm around players and tell them that they're doing a good job.

'I think that's what they've been lacking in the last couple of years.'

Asked if he had noticed a change in the atmosphere at his former club, Foster said: 'Yeah, it just seems a better place, a happier environment and that's what Ole brings.

'When I was playing for him when I was in the reserves here, he was just brilliant.

'Everybody loves playing for him, you go out on the pitch with a smile on your face and a spring in your step.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6871133/Phil-Jones-praises-Ole-Gunnar-Solskjaer-impact-Manchester-United.html
Old 25-10-2019, 06:24 AM   #594
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

JONES: WE HAD TO DIG DEEP FOR THE WIN

Manchester United defender Phil Jones says victory over Partizan Belgrade was hard earned.

The 27-year-old played the full 90 minutes, helping keep a clean sheet, as the Reds won on the road for the first time since March thanks to Anthony Martial’s 43rd-minute penalty.

“They’re never easy places to come these,” Jones told MUTV in his post-match interview. “Anyone who thought we were going to come here and roll them over were very wrong.

“I thought we dug in well, but we conceded too many chances at times, it was open.

“But they’re going to put you under pressure when you come to places like these.”

The central defender, who featured at right-back for the final half an hour as Ole Gunnar Solskjaer switched from three in defence to four, reserved particular praise for two of United’s young players.

James Garner made his first start for United, playing in central midfield, while Brandon Williams won the spot-kick which Martial converted so calmly and claimed the Man-of-the-Match award.

“We dug deep,” added Jones. “I thought Jimmy Garner in the middle of the park, and Brandon, were absolutely outstanding tonight.

“The pair of them, to come into a hostile environment tonight, away in Europe, they should be very proud of themselves.

“It’s a huge experience at such a young age. Both did very well and both look comfortable at this level.

“They’ve got a very big future, the pair of them.”

The Reds now sit top of Group L in the Europa League, with seven points from three games, and a win against Partizan at Old Trafford in two weeks' time will secure progress to the knockout rounds.

Jones said he was glad to come away from Serbia with a positive result and revealed the squad were eager to wrap things up in the group, which also contains AZ Alkmaar and Astana.

“These are the nights you want to play in and be a part of and we got the win and we’ll head on,“ he said.

“We want to get the group tied up as quickly as possible, but there are no easy games in Europe and we’ll treat it like we’ve done tonight and approach it in the right way.”

www.manutd.com
Old 25-11-2019, 08:39 AM   #595
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

‘He's just done everything wrong’: Graeme Souness blasts Phil Jones after Manchester United defender's howler for Sheffield United’s opener

* Graeme Souness has criticised Manchester United centre-back Phil Jones
* Jones was outmuscled by Lys Mousset in the buildup to John Fleck's goal
* Centre-back was withdrawn at half time in his first league start of the season

Graeme Souness has criticised Phil Jones following the Manchester United defender's woeful error that led to Sheffield United's first goal at Bramall Lane on Sunday.

Jones, making his first Premier League appearance of the season, was deployed on the left of Manchester United's back three.

However, the 27-year-old struggled throughout the first half and made a major mistake in the buildup to Sheffield United's opener as he was outmuscled by Lys Mousset, with the ball eventually falling to John Fleck, who scored.

Graeme Souness criticised Phil Jones after the Manchester United defender's woeful error

Souness said that Jones shouldn't have taken any chances and should have kicked the ball out for a throw in if necessary.

Speaking on Sky Sports, Souness said: 'He's had a look but he's got to get his body over and just protect the ball. He's just done everything wrong. He's in the wrong position.

'Jones isn't a cute player. He's not 20 years old. He's not got the greatest touch. At worst give away a throw in.'

Jones was substituted at half time following a woeful performance against Sheffield United

United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer clearly wasn't impressed by Jones' first-half performance as he took the defender off at half time, with Jesse Lingard entering the fray.

Jones, who has frequently been criticised for his performances in recent years, has been on the fringes at United this season after battling back from injury.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7720553/Graeme-Souness-blasts-Phil-Jones-Manchester-United-defenders-howler.html
Old 25-11-2019, 08:45 AM   #596
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United's Phil Jones needs to be more dominant, more assertive, and more clever after nightmare display at Sheffield United

* Phil Jones always looked problematic in that back line against Sheffield United
* If Sir Alex Ferguson was in charge, he would have hauled him off after 15 minutes
* Instead of pumping ball into row Z for opener, he let Lys Mousset take it off him

Remember what Sir Alex Ferguson said about Phil Jones in 2013? 'The way he is looking, he could be our best-ever player,' the then Manchester United manager said of Jones, who was 21.

Fast forward six years and he is getting hooked at half-time by Ole Gunnar Solskjaer. His career has certainly not gone the way Ferguson hoped. Had the Scot been in charge on Sunday, you wonder whether he would have hauled him off after 15 minutes.

Jones always looked problematic in that back line, then he was at fault for the opening goal. Instead of pumping the ball into row Z — like he should have done — he allowed Lys Mousset to take it off him.

The Manchester United defender was hauled off at half-time by manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer

No defender should let that happen or even take the chance. Maybe there was a hint of a foul, but Jones needed to be more dominant, more assertive, more clever.

I'm surprised Solskjaer opted for three at the back in the first place. Maybe he wanted to match up with the hosts, but it only created confusion. The man he shoehorned into the team made a mistake and it left United chasing the game. I saw a different side in the second half and the kids salvaged something for Solskjaer.

The shining light of the club is always going to be their youth players and they were the reason United left with a point. For the neutral, this was a great spectacle but what a day to forget for Jones on his first Premier League start this season.

PS: While Jones was floundering at Bramall Lane, his former United team-mate Chris Smalling was starring for Roma. Smalling, on loan in Serie A, scored with a header and provided assists for Gianluca Mancini and Edin Dzeko in the 3-0 thrashing of Brescia. A Mr O G Solskjaer of Manchester might be interested to hear that.

In 2013, former United boss Sir Alex Ferguson claimed Jones 'could be our best ever player'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7720843/MARTIN-KEOWN-Man-Uniteds-Phil-Jones-needs-dominant-assertive-clever.html
Old 28-11-2019, 08:37 AM   #597
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Phil Jones 'rejected Manchester United testimonial' when he signed new deal as he feared, 'Apart from my mum and dad, who would turn up?'

* Phil Jones signed a new four-year contract at Manchester United in February
* He reportedly turned down the opportunity of being thrown a testimonial
* Jones was signed by Sir Alex Ferguson in a Ł16m deal from Blackburn in 2011

Phil Jones reportedly rejected the offer a testimonial at Manchester United because he feared that no one would turn up.

The England defender signed a new four-year deal at Old Trafford in February that will take his time at the club beyond a decade.

But he turned down the opportunity to celebrate his service to the club.

Phil Jones reportedly rejected the offer of a testimonial from Manchester United. Jones signed a new deal earlier this year that will take him beyond a decade at the club

He said, according to The Athletic, 'Apart from my mum and dad, who else would turn up?'.

Jones joined United as a teenager from Blackburn for Ł16million in the summer of 2011 after they beat off competition from Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea.

Sir Alex Ferguson had high hopes for Jones and predicted in 2013 that he would go on to become their best ever player.

Sir Bobby Charlton said he reminded him of the late Duncan Edwards, while then-England manager Fabio Capello compared him to Franco Baresi.

The England defender made his first Premier League start of the season at Sheffield United. Jones played only 45 minutes at Bramall Lane as United escaped with a 3-3 draw

Jones has struggled for consistency with his form and been beset by injuries, making only 220 appearances in eight years at the club.

He has barely figured under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, and made his first Premier League start of the season at Sheffield United on Sunday.

But he was hauled off by Solskjaer at half-time with United 1-0 down at Bramall Lane. They went on to draw 3-3.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7732421/Phil-Jones-rejected-Manchester-United-testimonial.html
Old 25-03-2020, 01:49 AM   #598
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Phil Jones Harusnya Bisa Jadi Bek Terbaik Manchester United
Afif Farhan - detikSport

Manchester - Phil Jones sebenarnya bisa menjadi bek terbaik Manchester United sepanjang masa. Sayang, badai cedera mengubah segalanya.

Hal itu disampaikan oleh mantan rekan setimnya di Blackburn Rovers, Chris Samba. Blackburn adalah tim profesional yang pertama dibela Phil Jones sebelum dirinya diboyong ke Manchester United di tahun 2011.

"Ada beban besar di pundaknya dan ekspektasi tinggi para fan saat Jones menjadi bek Manchester United," kata Chris Samba seperti dilansir Daily Star.

Chris Samba menjelaskan, Jones selalu bekerja keras saat latihan. Ditambah dengan postur tubuh yang tinggi besar, Jones begitu menakutkan untuk para menyerang.

"Setiap kali aku melihat dia latihan, 'wow'. Dia selalu bekerja keras," terangnya.

Sir Alex Ferguson kala merekrut Phil Jones mengatakan, Jones adalah pemain terbaik yang direkrutnya.

"Dia pemain terbaik dan akan menjadi pemain terbaik untuk kami," terang Ferguson.

Sembilan tahun berseragam Setan Merah, Phil Jones sudah memberikan tujuh gelar juara dari juara Liga Inggris sampai Liga Europa. Sayang, cedera membuatnya kesulitan mendapat tempat di skuat utama dan apalagi sudah banyak pemain muda berbakat lainnya yang direkrut MU.

"Sayang, Jones mengalami banyak cedera dan sulit menemukan performa terbaiknya. Tapi, itulah sepakbola," tutup Chris Samba.
Old 14-07-2020, 10:34 AM   #599
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United outcast Phil Jones 'attracting interest from Serie A' but may remain at Old Trafford to fight for first-team spot after undergoing minor knee surgery

* Manchester United star Phil Jones is reportedly being eyed up by Serie A clubs
* The central defender has struggled with fitness in recent years at Old Trafford
* The Athletic report that Jones has undergone minor surgery to correct an issue
* And United believe that the 28-year-old can still turn around his ailing career

Manchester United outcast Phil Jones is attracting interest from Serie A clubs but may still be able to turn around his ailing Old Trafford career, according to reports.

The 28-year-old has struggled with a string of injuries over recent seasons, and has ultimately failed to live up to the sky-high expectation placed on him by legendary former boss Sir Alex Ferguson.

But The Athletic report Jones has now undergone minor knee surgery in a bid to hang on to his first-team spot at the club in a similar style to team-mate Nemanja Matic.

Jones has made just 57 appearances for United over the last three seasons, but was surprisingly handed a new four-year deal in February 2019.

The operation, which is said to have been a success, was to correct a 'persistent issue' and a source described Jones as having been 'so unlucky with injuries.'

The former Blackburn talent last played for United in the FA Cup win against Tranmere in January, and was even an unlikely name on the scoresheet. The surgery will allow him to work towards becoming a regular performer.

Manchester United star Phil Jones is attracting interest from Serie A but may stay at the club. The 28-year-old defender has struggled with injury woes and poor form over recent seasons

But United are also open to the idea of offloading Jones this summer, with several potential suitors from the Italian top flight showing interest. His hefty wage packet may prove a roadblock for a move, however.

And should Jones find himself unable to secure a switch away, he may be forced to salvage his career at United.

The example set by Matic, who also appeared set to be shown the exit door before becoming an integral performer, will provide hope.

The Serbian midfielder came close to leaving in January after Major League Soccer side Chicago Fire attempted a swoop, but he has worked his way back to becoming a first-choice option once again alongside Bruno Fernandes and Paul Pogba.

Matic had impressed in the defeat against Arsenal in January, and has since edged ahead of Scott McTominay and Fred in the pecking order.

Jones will have to scrap equally as hard with Harry Maguire and Victor Lindelof, the preferred defensive partnership, although West Ham may be able to bring an end to his Old Trafford nightmare.

The relegation strugglers will reportedly move for Jones and Jesse Lingard, another United star who has attracted criticism, this summer should they retain their top flight status for another season.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8518465/Manchester-United-outcast-Phil-Jones-attracting-Serie-stay-Old-Trafford.html
Old 13-08-2020, 09:27 AM   #600
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Twitter forced to apologise to Phil Jones and Manchester United after the club complained about a tweet from their official account asking users to 'name a better footballer than' him

* Man United have received an apology from Twitter over tweet about Phil Jones
* Twitter's official UK account tweeted: 'Name a footballer better than Phil Jones'
* United complained about the tweet while a number of fans criticised them for it

Twitter have apologised after Manchester United complained about a tweet which appeared to poke fun at Phil Jones.

The social media's UK account tweeted on Tuesday: 'Name a footballer better than Phil Jones'.

Their post was widely interpreted as a distasteful attempt at humour given that Jones has been subject to some unsavoury remarks over his appearance during matches.

Twitter have apologised to Man United for tweet on their UK account poking fun at Phil Jones. Twitter posted a tweet on Tuesday asking fans to 'Name a better footballer than Phil Jones'

A number of users complained about the tweet, with Twitter criticised in the past for failing to tackling bullying and abusive messaging on their platform.

Jones has been subject to some unsavoury remarks over his appearance in matches in the past

And it is also understood that unimpressed officials at Old Trafford were moved to get in touch.

Twitter has introduced a new feature, aimed at tackling bullying, which allows users to select who can reply to a tweet. And, ironically, it claimed it was 'showcasing' the new service with the Jones tweet when contacted by Sportsmail.

A Twitter spokesperson said: 'Our aim was to showcase our new product feature, conversation controls, which allows you to select who can reply to a Tweet.

'It was not our intention to cause upset and once we realised our mistake, we immediately deleted the Tweet.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8620831/Twitter-apologise-Manchester-United-complain-tweet-Phil-Jones.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 161
A.Per Utd, Aba_MaczUnited, adefebsa, aGhaa, ailverson, ajier307, Aldi_Rizal, aldysetiabudi, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Alphin Ambo, and1, Andi Istiabudi, anenk_garcia, Anto MJ, ardie febrianto, Ardiey11, ardi_14, arfad, arymashuda, Aso Chrisjefta, asririzky, ayahocta, bahul20, bang_zak, Beriano89, billywarouw, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, bombom, Brian Agni, Bulma, chincarito, cintaoven, cynta, czr, dankseals, Deddy Hernandez, delongedee, DermawanIsUnitedFans, dery pramudito, dhanz77, dhodoadrian, dudut, edroid, Efri Loebay, endhy_cantona, Ereius, eyeofday, fadilbedil, fahranjie, Fajar_, fajrinited, febri jojo21, ferly_Liemz, fey777, FirdaAnnisa, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, goodfron, gregoriussunu, Griff_Oliviery, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, hdhe16, hendiplast, hendrikYP, iamsetia, id4y, Idh Apuadji, Imron Setyo C, irfan_thered, irhamutd, IskandarJool, jajijujejen, jifortin, jojo poenya, jonajoni, juju, just.fluke, JustDenny, King_Cantona, Lang25, larukuga, Lucky_Cantona007, madnesse, Mahesa_Jenar, MichaelMU, MUFC1878, Muhammad Nizar, MuhFher, mygalzbiatch, NadaDaniela, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, NiaanuuR97, oldark, ollacarla, OYrmKRgssa, paiman, pech 14, penk22_, puji purnawan, Pure_red, pweechevalier, randiex, red, Red Devils 07, redianayuherda, Redsbusby, revald, reza willya, rio vander vidic, Riskur, robby7beckham, ronald hars, ronysnaja, Roronoa Rooney, Ryan Smith, SatriaRedArmy, sepatu_ancur, setiawans001, SR 7, stamansa, Syarifeghy, theater of dream, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, UNITED1878, UnitedIsRed, unreal, utdMaleoLuwuk, VaDLi, Van_Munandar, vdgquintana, vhio, Victory, vidicia, vivasoilsolid, wahyou91, warmanlupus, wazzapoetra, wimastio.aryo, wira_ozora, xkeiszglf34, Yayat Dg Kulle, yudiiriski, Zee de Wazza, zudomiriku, [skywalker]