United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 01-08-2009, 05:03 PM   #1
nu_reccayasha
captain
-

Mentioned: 109 Post(s)
nu_reccayasha is a name known to allnu_reccayasha is a name known to allnu_reccayasha is a name known to allnu_reccayasha is a name known to allnu_reccayasha is a name known to allnu_reccayasha is a name known to allnu_reccayasha is a name known to all
Post Michael Carrick

sedikit profile dari si 16
kalau ada tambahan berita, foto, dll
silahkan share disini

(jangan lupa sourcenya)

nu_reccayasha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to nu_reccayasha For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2009, 05:05 PM   #2
nu_reccayasha
captain
-

nu_reccayasha is a name known to allnu_reccayasha is a name known to allnu_reccayasha is a name known to allnu_reccayasha is a name known to allnu_reccayasha is a name known to allnu_reccayasha is a name known to allnu_reccayasha is a name known to all

manutd.com

16. MICHAEL CARRICK

Birthdate: 28 Jul 1981
Birthplace: Wallsend, North Shields
Position: Midfielder
Appearances: 143
Goals: 12
Joined United: 31 Aug 2006
United Debut: 23 Aug 2006 v Charlton (A)
International: England

It’s amazing to think Michael Carrick had his detractors at the start of his United career, with some grumblings about his transfer fee - £14m rising to £18.6m with add-ons.

Even after his debut 2006/07 season, in which he carved out a formidable partnership with Paul Scholes as the Reds reclaimed the title, some people predicted he’d slip down the pecking order after the arrival of Owen Hargreaves. But not a bit of it. Carrick has become ever more important to United, maturing into one of English football's most sophisticated and classy passing midfielders.

The first of Carrick's two league titles with United to date was also the first major honour of his professional career, although he did win the FA Youth Cup with West Ham in 1999, scoring twice in the 9-0 final demolition of Coventry City.

West Ham loaned Carrick out to Swindon in 1999/2000 and then Birmingham in 2000/01 when he earned a nomination for the PFA Young Player of the Year, eventually won by Liverpool's Steven Gerrard.

Carrick spent much of the 2002/03 season sidelined with injury. West Ham were relegated at the end of it but rather than join Joe Cole, Fredi Kanoute and Jermain Defoe in an exodus, Carrick stayed for a season in the Championship. However, after losing the 2004 play-off final to Crystal Palace, Carrick decided he couldn't wait another year for a return to the Premier League and moved across London to join Tottenham in a transfer worth £2.75m.

He blossomed into an accomplished midfielder in two seasons at White Hart Lane. However, he only scored two goals in 64 games and it seemed this low strike-rate would continue at United, at least for the first few months.

Encouraged by Sir Alex Ferguson to push forward, Carrick eventually weighed in with six strikes from midfield in 2006/07. His first was a well-taken half-volley against Aston Villa at Old Trafford on 13 January 2007; his second, at home to Reading in the FA Cup, was shortlisted for the club's Goal of the Season award (won by Scholes away to Villa). His other goals included two in the 7-1 rout of Roma.

Carrick may have only scored three goals in 2007/08 but his all-round contribution to the cause could not be questioned as the Reds were crowned Champions of England and Europe. No wonder then that club and player agreed a new four-year deal in May 2008, to keep Carrick at United until June 2012.
Old 01-08-2009, 05:09 PM   #3
nu_reccayasha
captain
-

wikipedia

Personal information

Full name: Michael Carrick
Date of birth: 28 July 1981 (age 28)
Place of birth: Wallsend, Tyne & Wear, England
Height: 6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)[1]
Playing position: Centre midfielder

Youth career
1986–1997 Wallsend Boys Club
1997–1999 West Ham United

Senior career*
1999–2004 West Ham United
1999 → Swindon Town (loan)
2000 → Birmingham City (loan)
2004–2006 Tottenham Hotspur
2006– Manchester United

National team‡
2001–2003 England U-21
2006 England B
2001– England

* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 19:47, 26 June 2009 (UTC).
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 17:30, 5 April 2009 (UTC)

Michael Carrick (born 28 July 1981) is an English footballer who currently plays for Manchester United as a midfielder. He previously played for West Ham United and more recently Tottenham Hotspur. Distinctive features of his play identified at the time of his move to Manchester United included his inventive distribution of the ball and his passing and crossing abilities.[2] He has so far played 17 times for the England national football team.

Personal life

Carrick has a brother, Graeme (born 3 April 1985), who was also at West Ham United but suffered several injuries. He is now an FA Skills Coach. He previously worked at Newcastle United's Academy, coaching the U10s and U16s.

Carrick married Lisa Roughead on 16 June 2007, the same day as England team mates Steven Gerrard and Gary Neville married their respective partners. In April 2008, Lisa gave birth to a baby girl, Louise.
Old 01-08-2009, 05:10 PM   #4
nu_reccayasha
captain
-

Honours

Club

West Ham United
• FA Youth Cup (1): 1998–99

Manchester United
• Premier League (3): 2006–07, 2007–08, 2008–09
• FA Community Shield (2): 2007, 2008
• UEFA Champions League (1): 2007–08
• FIFA Club World Cup (1): 2008
Old 07-08-2009, 07:41 AM   #5
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter
Default Re: Michael Carrick

06/08/2009 08:15 - ManUtd.com, Gemma Thompson
Carrick ready to go again

Michael Carrick has never felt worse than he did after the defeat to Barcelona last May. Yet, as the midfield lynchpin told United Review, the Rome experience has merely made the players more determined to win further silverware....

How was your summer - did you completely switch off from football or spend time reflecting on last season?
I tried to switch off and relax, but it was quite hard after what happened in Rome. I’m still trying to get over losing the [Champions League] final, and I don’t think I will until I win it again. But when you look at the bigger picture, it was a successful campaign. We went to Japan and came back as world champions, won the Carling Cup and went on to win the league for a third time in a row, so we showed how good a team we are.

How does the squad’s mood compare to that of the last few pre-seasons?
It’s the same as always, we’re ready to go again. That’s the beauty of this club, despite all the success, every year you come back and want to achieve more. What’s happened has gone, now it’s about looking forward and trying to earn it all over again.

Have you sensed the team’s renewed determination after the Barça loss?
We’re just as determined as we always are. Winning in Moscow last year was amazing, and we were desperate to repeat that feat. We’ve experienced two very different nights in relatively quick succession, and we know which we like best. Losing like we did in Rome was hard to take, and no-one wants to experience that again. It’s certainly the worst I’ve ever felt after a match – it took about a week for any of my family to be able to talk to me properly. We’ve all learnt a lot from what happened and are determined to come back stronger this season.

There have been a few comings and goings over the summer - how do you assess the strength of the squad?
I don’t think it can be questioned. The gaffer has assembled a fantastic group, bringing in a great mixture of younger lads and experienced players, and the strength and depth here is second to none. Obviously losing Cristiano [Ronaldo] was disappointing because he’s been a huge player for us, but we’ve got a lot of top players here to deal with that and still be successful.

You recently celebrated your 28th birthday – do you feel you’re reaching your prime as a player?
I certainly feel great. Around your late 20s and early 30s is the time when players tend to peak – hopefully I can do that and keep it going as well!

Was last season your best in a United shirt, and perhaps your career?
Maybe, yes. It’s difficult to judge, though, because the season before we won the league and Champions League, and I played the same way. The longer you’re here and the more games you play, the more responsibility there is on your shoulders, and you have to step up to that. I want to keep working hard on every aspect of my game and become the best player I possibly can.

Finally, after football, what’s your favourite sport?
To play, I’d say golf, but to watch it has to be Formula 1. I’ve been lucky enough to go to a few Grand Prix meetings and chat to the drivers. I’ve met Mark Webber a few times, he really looked after me when I went to Monaco last year, and I watched this year’s British Grand Prix from inside the Red Bull team’s garage. They even gave me headphones so I could hear what the drivers [Sebastian Vettel and Webber] were saying to the team. They finished first and second respectively, so it was a great atmosphere.
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 01:02 PM   #6
Supernan
first team
dope

Thanked 1,534 Times in 637 Posts
Mentioned: 118 Post(s)
Supernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of light

3 season with a great succes for him, Gud job Michael well done, More Trophiy please

Tambahan pict, aksi2 doi kmarin :

Supernan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 09:53 AM   #7
Ucup Carrick
captain
Rock n' Roll All Day and All
Of The Night

Thanked 1,304 Times in 618 Posts
Mentioned: 49 Post(s)
Ucup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of light

Michael Carrick: Manchester United Expected A Tough Match Against Wolfsburg
The English midfielder responds to his critics with an improved performance...

Oct 1, 2009 12:17:11 AM

Manchester United midfielder Michael Carrick has insisted that his side were not surprised with the tough resistance put up by German champions Wolfsburg in their Champions League clash on Wednesday night.

United had to battle back from a goal down, but eventually ran out 2-1 winners thanks to goals from Ryan Giggs and Carrick himself.

The England international had a point to prove after bearing the brunt of considerable criticism this season, having slipped behind Darren Fletcher and Paul Scholes in the pecking order after some sub-par displays.

"We expected a tough game. They [Wolfsburg have] got some really big threats going forward," Carrick told Sky Sports News.

"We were prepared for that and we knew the pitch with the weather it was going to be a quick game.

"We were conscious that we wanted to play well tonight and to build upon what we had in Turkey [against Besiktas]."

The victory means United remain top of their group after winning both their opening matches.

Carrick admitted to being relieved to getting on the scoresheet after missing an easier chance earlier when he was put through by Dimitar Berbatov.

"To get six points out of the two games, we're very happy with that. I thought first half we played some decent stuff at times," he said.

"We couldn't quite open them up. I had a decent chance. I'm glad I made amends for that.

"We had the opportunity. We had a good spell before they scored. They scored and thankfully we managed to step it up a gear."

Philip Wen, Goal.com UK
Ucup Carrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 11:26 PM   #8
hendiplast
captain
ONE OK ROCK - The Beginning

Thanked 1,534 Times in 978 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
hendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to behold

Watch out! Michael Carrick fires warning to rivals as Manchester United target trophy crusade

Manchester United possess the mental toughness to embark on yet another trophy crusade this season.

That is the view of Michael Carrick, who rammed home the winning goal in Wednesday's Champions League victory over Wolfsburg.

The 2-1 win over the Germans leaves United top of Group B, while the also lead the way in the Barclays Premier League.

There were huge doubts before the season started over the club's attempts to continue as a driving force in European football after the loss of star forwards Cristiano Ronaldo and Carlos Tevez.

But United have proven they are ready to mount another charge for glory - and Carrick puts that down to the desire of the United team, who bounced back from a goal down to beat Wolfsburg at Old Trafford.
Sir Alex Ferguson

'When we went a goal down we stepped up and still believed we could win the game,' said Carrick.

'There’s a lot of belief, confidence and trust in each other in our squad. And I think that’s shown this season through the amount of goals we’ve scored in the latter stages of matches.

'Fitness helps too, but the character and the mental strength we have certainly helps. It’s never ideal going a goal down but when it does happen we always believe we can bounce back.'

Carrick was the unlikely matchwinner against Wolfsburg with his late strike and he admitted he was relieved to seal the triumph.

'It’s always important to get off to a good start in your group,' he added. 'The win against Besiktas in Turkey two weeks ago was a big result – to win in that environment, away from home, was tough but we came through that test and tonight we’ve built on that momentum.

'Wolfsburg are a good side and their strikers caused us problems. But we knew what to expect and fair play to them – they came and played football and gave us a good game.
Enlarge Carrick

'I think we defended well and played some good football – sometimes luck just didn’t fall for us at tiems. But we’ve won the game and we’re happy with that.

'It was nice to score, too. I don’t get many goals so I guess I need to appreciate the ones I do get.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz0ShKikAOD
hendiplast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 08:31 PM   #9
hendiplast
captain

hendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to behold

Michael Carrick: I'm desperate to get my England chance. I know I will take it

Michael Carrick does not fit the image of a tub-thumping patriot. You will not see him hollering out the national anthem like John Terry, or kissing the badge with gusto a la Frank Lampard.

But question his inner passion for his country and the normally passive features of the £18million midfielder begin to look quite hurt.

'I am desperate to play for my country, whether it be at Wembley or in World Cups. It is a huge honour,' he said, the voice unusually raised. 'Just because I don't go around shouting about it, and saying this and that. That's just not in my nature.'

Carrick is the consummate club professional. It is why Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson paid such a handsome sum of money to buy him from Spurs in 2006 when everyone else said he was overpriced.

In three seasons at Old Trafford, Carrick, 28, has helped United win three Premier League titles and reach two Champions League finals.

For once, though, it is England that is uppermost in his mind. This evening Fabio Capello names his squad for England's two remaining World Cup qualifiers against Ukraine, next Saturday, and Belarus four days later.

With England already qualified after eight successive victories in Group Six, it gives the Italian a rare licence to experiment, and Carrick is one of those eager to step in from the subs' bench where he has spent most of the qualifying campaign.

The Champions League winner against Wolfsburg he scored in front of Capello at Old Trafford on Wednesday night could not have harmed his prospects for being involved in Dnipr at the weekend.

'I'm hoping he [Capello] may make changes. I'd love to play and if I get my chance, I will take it,' said Carrick. 'It has been frustrating for me with England because I want to play all the time.

'I know first and foremost I have to perform well enough for United to warrant a place in the team. I have had to be patient but hopefully my chance will come along and I will be able to grab it.

'I'll be waiting like everyone else to hear what the squad is. I can't even look at that as a given. It will be a case of waiting for that text to come through to tell me I'm in.'
Michael Carrick

Passionate: Michael Carrick has proved his worth at club level, but playing for England is now uppermost in his mind

Carrick has a technical ability and range of passing that stands out among English midfielders.

There is an appreciation, too, for the ebb and flow of play which should be ideally suited to international football. Yet, for some reason, his England career has been very much stop-start.

He was still a teenager when Sven Goran Eriksson handed him his debut against Mexico in 2001.

But eight years later, he still only has 19 caps to his name, many of them as a substitute.

The last World Cup in Germany was a classic example of Carrick's fortunes.

He was named in the squad, sat out the group games, but then played from the start in the 1-0 victory against Ecuador in the first knockout round.

So what happened next?

He was dropped for the quarter-final against Portugal, which England lost on penalties.

Under Capello it has been a similar story. Carrick has won the Champions League while Gareth Barry has never played in it.

But it is Barry who the Italian has most frequently chosen to complement Steven Gerrard and Lampard.

Carrick's desire has been cited as a possible explanation but he insists: 'Nobody wants to play for England more than me. I dreamed of playing in the World Cup, same as any other kid. My passion when England comes around is as strong as it could be. I am desperate for that honour, and I am aware it is something you can't buy. I like the fact that you are always in the spotlight with England, just as you are at United. The expectations are at a level where you have to try and win every game. It makes you want to improve and results show that.'

Jamie Carragher caused a storm in his autobiography when he revealed that playing for Liverpool meant more to him than playing for England, and hinted that was the attitude of a lot of northern players.

Carrick declares: 'I can only speak for myself really. I love playing for England. Look around at the squad and everyone is enjoying it, it's a great place to be. I can only say for the lads that are there at the moment and have been playing of late, results speak for themselves.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz0SyAmttTK
Old 07-10-2009, 10:13 AM   #10
hendiplast
captain

Quarterback Michael Carrick set to answer Fabio Capello's England call

In June he appeared to be in Fabio Capello’s bad books and by August, even Sir Alex Ferguson seemed less than enamored with Michael Carrick.

Asked why he had been omitted for the opening game of the new Barclays Premier League season, Manchester United’s manager suggested the reporter should ask his £18.5million signing.

Carrick has had a testing few months. A chastening encounter with that brilliant Barcelona midfield in the Champions League Final has been followed by more time on the United bench than he would have envisaged after three consecutive Premier League titles and a night when he actually got his hands on the European Cup.

The Italian coach is determined to build an England team, indeed a squad, that can adapt to the different demands of a major tournament; one that can cope with the contrasting challenges that arise when you meet the likes of Italy, Germany, Spain or Brazil.

So it is up to Carrick to show he can do such a job, against Ukraine or Belarus, and perhaps even the Brazil side England will meet in a friendly in Qatar next month.

But he had fallen out of favour, even annoying Capello by failing to inform the England camp of a toe injury he was said to have suffered in Rome, which then ruled him out of the two World Cup qualifiers that concluded the season.

Since then, however, the attitude towards Carrick has softened. With Capello anyway.

It turns out Carrick was not fit for the Champions League Final; that the toe injury was something that became a closely-guarded secret in the build up to the game.

Ferguson did not want Barcelona to know a key member of his side needed an injection just to get through the match, although it must have been pretty obvious to Messrs Xavi and Iniesta that something was up.

It was probably why news failed to filter through to the FA that Carrick had a problem for Kazakhstan and Andorra until the Sunday after the clash in Rome.

It was old news at United, and something no one had then remembered to communicate to England amid the bitter disappointment of performing so poorly against the mighty Spaniards.
Carrick

Plan B: Carrick's Xabi Alonso-esque passing has made him an important member of the England squad

The situation at United remains a curious one. Carrick was terrific against Wolfsburg last week but Ferguson’s response was surprisingly cool.

Ferguson put Carrick’s early season absence down to the fact that he was ‘a slow starter’ and then omitted him from the side that started against Sunderland on Saturday.

In Capello, though, Carrick has reignited some interest, so much so that the Italian has now declared that the United midfielder will start against either Ukraine this Saturday or Belarus four days later.

England might have qualified for next summer’s World Cup with these two games to spare but Capello is determined to make good use of them and the friendlies that will form what remains of the build-up to South Africa.

And Carrick is someone Capello sees as an important cog in his England machine.

Capello considers Carrick unique; a player who offers an alternative to Gareth Barry in that midfield holding role should England need a plan B.

Carrick is a holding midfielder who performs more of a quarterback role with his passing. As close to Xabi Alonso as Capello can find. And something different to the more defensive, more destructive Barry.

It will be interesting if Owen Hargreaves is available come next summer. Sources at United insist he will be back soon and as fit as ever.

They say the medical specialists have cured his chronic knee problem, allowing him to return to the kind of form he displayed in the last World Cup.

But Hargreaves is a player Barry needs to worry about and not someone who should concern Carrick if he proves himself capable of executing the game plan Capello has in mind.

This is an important time for Capello, and the injuries that have forced Joleon Lescott and Paul Robinson to withdraw will at least allow the England manager to take another look at yet more options.

Joe Hart could stake a claim to become England’s third choice goalkeeper behind David James and Robert Green, while Gary Cahill has a chance to impress.

In training, James and Ashley Cole were forced to sit on the sidelines.

More concerns for Capello. But Carrick was fit and for the United midfielder it represented the start of a very important week.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz0TDC30dNC

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 179
A.Per Utd, Aba_MaczUnited, abeat_bjm, adesaktiTRK, adib, aGhaa, agylbonez, aldysetiabudi, alfiandrmwn, alif unyil, ali_iyan, Alphin Ambo, and1, andhikaaw, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, andy kurniawan, anenk_garcia, an_setanmerah, Ardiey11, arief rachman, arik_, arymashuda, Aso Chrisjefta, ayahocta, Ayunda, B4YU, badehul, bang_zak, bhowz, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bucay deathbat, Bulma, caesar, chincarito, Cibet22, cimbuang69, cintaoven, czr, Deddy Hernandez, DermawanIsUnitedFans, dery pramudito, dhodoadrian, Dino De Gea, doddlez, dr_ifan, dudut, ecly_watchaa, Eka UPC, endhy_cantona, eross tanto, eyeofday, fadilbedil, fadlysyah, fahlevysred, Fajar_, fajar_lazuardi, fajrinited, Febri Angga, FebryNB, ferly_Liemz, fey777, franky winata, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, Ganda_aja, gery27, ghopoereds, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, Hand_rooney, HaRrY-UIK, hendiplast, iamsetia, id4y, ilyasprawibawa, ing areese, irfi_1, irhamutd, ivanzferdinand, jifortin, jojo poenya, just.fluke, kahfi, kaiki, kingherooney, King_Cantona, LAM ILHAM, Lang25, larukuga, leonite, littlebig, MadeForGlory, Mahesa_Jenar, matthewsamad, Merahponod90, MichaelMU, MUFC1878, MuhFher, mu_ciroyom, mygalzbiatch, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, nobitanta, Noe26, normansyahrizal, ocki_26, oldark, ollacarla, Om Juna, om tato, penk22_, prahmono, pukimax, Pure_red, pweechevalier, red, redit, Redsbusby, Ridho_Idham, rifkycyber, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rizkimn11_, rndr_UICSumenep, robby7beckham, rohibur rizqi, ronald hars, ronysnaja, sepatu_ancur, seventh.heaven, sidictheninetythree, simamora16, sompretz, SR 7, stamansa, sudrab, tamiCarrick, tasho, taz_devil_utd, theater of dream, TomEnrico, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, tyquack, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, UNITED1878, Unitediction, unreal, VaDLi, vankyoet, Van_Munandar, vdgquintana, Victory, victory II, vivasoilsolid, wahyou91, wakhid ronaldo, waynehanks, wazza_ampuh, william metta, wira_ozora, YANGWAN, Yayat Dg Kulle, yudistira, zeavhere, Zee de Wazza, zudomiriku