United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > OUTSIDE UNITED > General Football > Player & Manager Watch

Old 04-01-2017, 01:31 PM   #11
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Antoine Griezmann

Antoine Griezmann snaps back at transfer talk as Manchester United weigh up bid: 'Cristiano, Messi or Bale aren't asked what's going to happen to them next year'

* Manchester United have been keeping tabs on Antoine Griezmann's availability
* French forward has been constantly linked with a move from Atletico Madrid
* The 25-year-old insists he is happy at his current club for the time being

Antoine Griezmann has slapped away speculation over his future, insisting he is happy at Atletico Madrid.

The French forward, who was named the player of the tournament at Euro 2016 and has become one of the most sought-after properties in European football in recent months, is being courted by several of the continent's top clubs.

The January transfer window is now well and truly open but Griezmann is not contemplating a move.

Antoine Griezmann's future at Atletico Madrid is the subject of constant speculation. Griezmann has become one of Europe's hottest properties over the course of the past year

And, when confronted with a question about the next step in his career, he reacted disdainfully.

'I don't like this question, don't hit me with these questions about my future because for players like Cristiano [Ronaldo], [Lionel] Messi or [Gareth] Bale nobody asks them what is going to happen next year or where they are going to play,' he told AS.

'That's why I don't like it when they ask me, either.

'I'm happy and enjoying myself at Atletico, don't ask me about my future anymore.

'I'm very happy at Atletico, I'm very proud to play for these fans, with these players and with this coach.

'I want to try and pay back the confidence and care that the people at Atletico have always shown me.'

Manchester United are particularly interested in Griezmann, and have been monitoring his potential availability for some time.

A move to Old Trafford would see the frontman link up with close friend and compatriot Paul Pogba, with whom he reached the Euro 2016 final in July.

The 25-year-old would cost at least £60million, with Paris Saint-Germain among the other sides linked.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4083634/Antoine-Griezmann-snaps-transfer-speculation-Manchester-United-weigh-bid.html
cocok nih jadi pengganti Ibra kalo dah gak perpanjang kontrak. dulu Forlan jadi jago di Atletico, kali ini giliran Griezmann yg jadi (lebih) tajam di United
Old 20-01-2017, 01:03 PM   #12
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Atletico Madrid boss Diego Simeone unsurprised Manchester United fancy Antoine Griezmann: 'It is normal that the best teams in the world want him'

* Manchester United are interested in signing Antoine Griezmann this summer
* Diego Simeone believes the French forward is 'in an extraordinary moment'
* The Atletico Madrid boss is not surprised to see top clubs chasing Griezmann
* Jose Mourinho is set to spend big this summer after a quiet January window

Manchester United's interest in Antoine Griezmann is no surprise to Diego Simeone, who believes 'the best teams in the world' want to sign the Atletico Madrid man.

The France forward, who has netted seven goals in 17 La Liga appearances so far this season, has developed into one of Europe's most highly-rated players and finished third at FIFA's The Best awards earlier this month.

Sportsmail recently revealed that Jose Mourinho is keen to complete a big-money deal for Griezmann this summer as he looks to turn United into title winners.

Antoine Griezmann is wanted by the best teams in the world, according to Diego Simeone

That news has not shocked Atletico boss Simeone, who admits that interest from a club like United is natural given the 25-year-old's impressive form.

'I don't tie anybody down, I simply keep working to continue getting better for the sake of the club,' the Argentine said at a press conference ahead of Thursday's Copa del Rey quarter-final first leg against Eibar.

'He (Griezmann) is in an extraordinary moment, is working well, has got back on the scoresheet and his form is good.

'It is normal that the best teams in the world want him. I am not surprised that the teams who are looking are the ones who can afford him.'

United are unlikely to do business during the January transfer window after an upturn in results and a belief they cannot secure value for money.

But they have kept a close eye on Griezmann for over a year and hope to negotiate a deal to unite him with friend and international team-mate, Paul Pogba, at the end of the season.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4135236/Diego-Simeone-unsurprised-Man-Utd-want-Antoine-Griezmann.html
Old 20-01-2017, 01:40 PM   #13
ivanzferdinand
first team
Follow IG. @dhidhik_iraone

Mentioned: 187 Post(s)
ivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud of
Visit ivanzferdinand's Facebook Visit ivanzferdinand's Twitter Visit ivanzferdinand's YouTube

Kalo dapet yang ini mau peth name ahh..
Old 20-01-2017, 02:24 PM   #14
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute

Semoga Antoine Griezmann beneran bergabung dengan United di bursa transfer musim panas mendatang.
Semoga ga PHP..
tumpal_oneunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 12:43 PM   #15
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Antoine Griezmann at Manchester United in David Beckham's No 7 shirt would be 'ideal commercial scenario', says Atletico Madrid star's advisor

* Manchester United are preparing to step up their pursuit of Antoine Griezmann
* Jose Mourinho wants to do summer business early and is chasing French star
* Griezmann's image advisor says a move to United makes commercial sense
* France international Griezmann, 25, is one of the world's most coveted forwards

Antoine Griezmann's image advisor has admitted a move to Manchester United would make commercial sense for the Atletico Madrid star.

France international Griezmann, 25, is one of the world's most coveted forwards and while United denied French reports last week that they had already agreed personal terms, Jose Mourinho has previously made his interest clear.

Atletico would be reluctant sellers but they would be powerless if United trigger the player's £86million release clause, while Griezmann has previously welcomed the chance to play alongside Old Trafford star Paul Pogba.

Antoine Griezmann's image advisor said Manchester United move makes commercial sense. Griezmann's idol is David Beckham, and his agent is keen to see him in the same No 7 shirt

And Sebastien Bellencontre, the former Real Sociedad star's image consultant, says a move to the Premier League giants would benefit all parties.

Speaking to So Foot magazine, he said: 'When I read articles about a hypothetical transfer to Manchester United I think it would be the ideal commercial scenario.

'He would play at Beckham's former club, which is his idol, with the same legendary number on his back.

'Beyond sports, Paris Saint-Germain would be interesting at Franco-French level, but he already has international trajectory with the selection.'

It emerged last week that United are ready to bankroll the £130m summer signings of Griezmann and Victor Lindelof that Mourinho feels will make them champions.

Mourinho is determined to get business done early in the close-season and has prioritised Atletico's Griezmann to bring more firepower and Lindelof of Benfica to stiffen the defence.

The United manager believes if his side are to win the Premier League for the first time since 2013, it is vital to improve the squad.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4196488/Man-Utd-transfer-news-Griezmann-s-advisor-talks-MUFC-move.html
Old 09-02-2017, 08:25 AM   #16
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Atletico Madrid president Enrique Cerezo rubbishes Antoine Griezmann's move to Manchester United and labels them a 'small team'

* Antoine Griezmann has been linked with a summer move to Manchester United
* Griezmann is contracted to Atletico Madrid until 2021 and president Enrique Cerezo believes he will stay
* Cerezo also said Sergio Aguero was 'stupid' for leaving Atletico in 2011

Atletico Madrid president Enrique Cerezo has called Manchester United a 'small team' when asked if Antoine Griezmann would be heading to Old Trafford this summer.

Frenchman Griezmann is understood to be one of Manchester United's top targets in the summer transfer window and he could link up with his friend Paul Pogba.

But Cerezo says he expects the 25-year-old to honour his contract at Atletico Madrid – which runs until 2021.

Antoine Griezmann has been heavily linked with a move to Manchester United this summer

When asked if Griezmann was Old Trafford bound, Cerezo told Marca: 'Manchester United? A small team.

'I believe in the contracts that people sign, and that goes for Diego Simeone and Griezmann.'

Cerezo also backtracked slightly on his comments about Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero.

Aguero has found himself on the bench at The Etihad in recent games following the arrival of Gabriel Jesus.

Cerezo labelled Aguero 'stupid' for quitting La Liga side, but has now moved to clarify his comments. He said: 'I said on the radio that Aguero was a fool, but he's not a fool.

'He is one of the best players in the history of football, and I said he was stupid for leaving Atletico.

'He's a great player and a good friend, I wish him all the luck of the world at Manchester City.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4204140/Atletico-president-Cerezo-labels-Man-Utd-small-team.html
Old 16-02-2017, 12:38 PM   #17
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Antoine Griezmann plays down Manchester United link as Atletico Madrid star expresses concerns about bad weather in England

* Griezmann has been linked with a move to Manchester United this summer
* But the Atletico Madrid striker sees no good reason to leave at the moment
* The France international also revealed reservations about the English weather

Antoine Griezmann insists he can see no good reason to leave Atletico Madrid for the Premier League - and even has reservations about the bad weather in England.

The 25-year-old France striker has been heavily linked with a move to Manchester United his summer but says he is happy to remain in the Spanish capital for the time being.

He told RMC Sport: 'With Real Sociedad, I felt I needed to leave. For now, I don't have this need or that desire. We don't know how the season will end.

'If it ends badly, maybe I'll ask myself the question. For now, it's not relevant.'

Griezmann did reveal that he has been mulling over his future, however, and gave an assessment of the options open to him.

Antoine Griezmann has played down speculation linking him with a move to England

He added: 'Afterwards, I wonder where I can leave to. In Spain, there is Barca and Real Madrid.

'Barca have the front three (of Lionel Messi, Luis Suarez and Neymar]. Madrid is impossible because of my club. I believe they have a pact between them.

'Germany, it's not a championship that attracts me. France, not for the moment.

'And England, there are many doubts about my private life. There is rain, bad weather... I need to be happy outside.'

Despite some sluggish performance this season, Atletico remain on course for a Champions League place, though the La Liga title may prove beyond them as they sit seven points behind leaders Real.

They take on Bayer Leverkusen in the last 16 of the Champions League next week as they bid to reach a third final in four years.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4226406/Antoine-Griezmann-plays-Manchester-United-link.html
Old 24-02-2017, 09:03 AM   #18
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Antoine Griezmann will 'definitely' leave Atletico Madrid for Manchester United, claims Emmanuel Petit

* Emmanuel Petit has tipped Antoine Griezmann to move to Manchester United
* Atletico Madrid and France forward has been linked with a switch to Old Trafford
* Petit says Griezmann would bring 'goals and a winning mentality' to United
* 46-year-old has highlighted the relationship he has with Paul Pogba for France

Former Arsenal midfielder Emmanuel Petit has backed Atletico Madrid striker Antoine Griezmann to join Manchester United this summer, claiming he would thrive playing alongside Paul Pogba at club level.

Griezmann - who became Atletico's all-time leading goalscorer in the Champions League with his 13th strike in the competition against Bayer Leverkusen - has been the subject of interest from Arsenal and United in recent weeks.

The 25-year-old has risen from rejection as a youngster in France to one of the most wanted strikers in European football, and Petit believes the reported £85million transfer target would be an excellent addition to the Premier League.

Atletico Madrid striker Antoine Griezmann has been linked with a move to Manchester United

'I think he will come to Manchester United - definitely,' Petit told Sky Sports.

'He has a great partnership with Pogba in the national team, they are very good friends as well.

'He will bring goals, assists and his winning mentality.'

Pogba and Griezmann have built up an excellent rapport with the French national team, linking well throughout Euro 2016, and it would clearly be to the benefit of Les Bleus if the pair worked in tandem at Old Trafford next season.

The former Real Sociedad striker has cooled speculation linking him with a move away from the Spanish capital, insisting he is fully focused on achieving success with Atletico this term.

The La Liga title race was blown wide open on Wednesday night after Real Madrid's defeat by Valencia resulted in seven points separating the top four, and while winning a second domestic title in four years is unlikely, Griezmann says he is focused on 'creating more history' at Atletico.

But former Barcelona midfielder Petit, who enjoyed a fierce rivalry against United in the late 1990s, believes the striker has the hunger to prove a huge success in England.

The 46-year-old added: 'Griezmann, over the last four years, has improved step by step.

'Every single year he has improved his level all the time so he has got big ambition personally but as well with the team he is playing for.

'For me it would be a big bargain for Manchester United.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4253572/Griezmann-definitely-sign-Man-Utd-claims-Petit.html
United kata Mourinho akan memecahkan rekor transfer Pogba musim panas nanti. Griezmann kah pemain yg Mourinho maksud?
Old 24-02-2017, 04:44 PM   #19
ali_iyan
academy
Yu Posting lagi \m/

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
ali_iyan Ready for being a real United Indonesia
Visit ali_iyan's Facebook Visit ali_iyan's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by zudomiriku View Post
Antoine Griezmann will 'definitely' leave Atletico Madrid for Manchester United, claims Emmanuel Petit

* Emmanuel Petit has tipped Antoine Griezmann to move to Manchester United
* Atletico Madrid and France forward has been linked with a switch to Old Trafford
* Petit says Griezmann would bring 'goals and a winning mentality' to United
* 46-year-old has highlighted the relationship he has with Paul Pogba for France

Former Arsenal midfielder Emmanuel Petit has backed Atletico Madrid striker Antoine Griezmann to join Manchester United this summer, claiming he would thrive playing alongside Paul Pogba at club level.

Griezmann - who became Atletico's all-time leading goalscorer in the Champions League with his 13th strike in the competition against Bayer Leverkusen - has been the subject of interest from Arsenal and United in recent weeks.

The 25-year-old has risen from rejection as a youngster in France to one of the most wanted strikers in European football, and Petit believes the reported £85million transfer target would be an excellent addition to the Premier League.

Atletico Madrid striker Antoine Griezmann has been linked with a move to Manchester United

'I think he will come to Manchester United - definitely,' Petit told Sky Sports.

'He has a great partnership with Pogba in the national team, they are very good friends as well.

'He will bring goals, assists and his winning mentality.'

Pogba and Griezmann have built up an excellent rapport with the French national team, linking well throughout Euro 2016, and it would clearly be to the benefit of Les Bleus if the pair worked in tandem at Old Trafford next season.

The former Real Sociedad striker has cooled speculation linking him with a move away from the Spanish capital, insisting he is fully focused on achieving success with Atletico this term.

The La Liga title race was blown wide open on Wednesday night after Real Madrid's defeat by Valencia resulted in seven points separating the top four, and while winning a second domestic title in four years is unlikely, Griezmann says he is focused on 'creating more history' at Atletico.

But former Barcelona midfielder Petit, who enjoyed a fierce rivalry against United in the late 1990s, believes the striker has the hunger to prove a huge success in England.

The 46-year-old added: 'Griezmann, over the last four years, has improved step by step.

'Every single year he has improved his level all the time so he has got big ambition personally but as well with the team he is playing for.

'For me it would be a big bargain for Manchester United.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4253572/Griezmann-definitely-sign-Man-Utd-claims-Petit.html
United kata Mourinho akan memecahkan rekor transfer Pogba musim panas nanti. Griezmann kah pemain yg Mourinho maksud?
sempet kepikiran juga yang akan mecahin record Griezmann
tapi kok ya pemain yang di incer United ngapa pada mahal ga ketulungan ya

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
| Manchester United and Manchester United Reserves |
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ali_iyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2017, 02:24 PM   #20
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United transfer target Antoine Griezmann says he 'dreams' of playing in England... but insists he does not want to leave Atletico Madrid

* Antoine Griezmann says he has 'dreamed' of playing in England since childhood
* The France forward is a transfer target for Manchester United
* Jose Mourinho is reportedly ready to trigger his £86million release clause
* But the 25-year-old says he does not to leave for the USA, China 'or elsewhere'

Manchester United target Antoine Griezmann has admitted he has 'dreamed' of playing in England since he was a child - but the France forward maintains he wants to remain at Atletico Madid.

After scoring 32 goals and leading Diego Simeone's side to the Champions League final last season, the France forward has continued his fine form into this campaign - netting 22 goals and registering 11 assists.

Griezmann is currently on international duty with France ahead of their matches against Luxembourg and Spain. But with United reportedly willing to trigger his £86million release clause this summer, speculation surrounding his future in Spain rumbles on.

Antoine Griezmann has scored 22 goals for Atletico Madrid in 40 appearances this season

Speaking on a webchat for L'Equipe, the 25-year-old admitted that he has dreamed of playing in England since he was young. But the forward said he has no intention of leaving Atletico.

On whether he would ever play for Real Madrid or Barcelona, Griezmann said: 'Why not? It's a dream to play for the biggest clubs and those two are up with Bayern [Munich] and English clubs that I have dreamed about since I was small.

'But I don't see myself at Barcelona or Real. Or anywhere else. I am happy in Spain. It's sunny – that helps. I need that to be in my private live and on the pitch. The two are linked.'

He added: 'I don't want to leave Atletico to go to Paris (Saint-Germain), China, the United States, Russia or elsewhere.'

Griezmann will have the chance to play in England next month, however, when his side take on Leicester in the quarter-finals of the Champions League.

Craig Shakespeare's side are the last Premier League side left in the competition after they overcame Sevilla in the last 16.

Griezmann expects a tough test when they face the English champions for a place in the last four. And he highlighted England striker Jamie Vardy as a particular threat they will need to deal with.

'If we want to reach the final like last year, we need to beat everyone,' he said.

'Upfront they have pace with Vardy, [Riyad] Mahrez is a great player. At the back they're strong. It will be tough to get past them. I watched the match against Sevilla – from dead balls they can cause us damage.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4332210/Man-Utd-target-Antoine-Griezmann-England-dream.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 36
Aba_MaczUnited, alif unyil, ali_iyan, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, bang_zak, Blacklist7, Cubs, Deddy Hernandez, dhodoadrian, Eka UPC, fredrian.seven, h-ANG, HaRrY-UIK, HenryRooney07, id4y, ivanzferdinand, nu_reccayasha, penk22_, Rean, Rendi Pardi, rio vander vidic, Riskur, robby7beckham, ronald hars, schizo, simamora16, tomihidayat13, tumpal_oneunited, Unyil_20, wira_ozora, Zakaria Jhack, zudomiriku