United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > OUTSIDE UNITED > General Football > Player & Manager Watch

Old 27-03-2017, 02:05 PM   #21
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Antoine Griezmann

Manchester United target Antoine Griezmann insists there is no need to leave Atletico Madrid this summer: 'It's sunny and I feel good there'

* Antoine Griezmann insists there is 'no need to change' where he plays football
* The French forward has been connnected with a move to Manchester United
* The Atletico Madrid star is preparing for France's friendly with Spain on Tuesday

Antoine Griezmann insists that he is happy at Atletico Madrid after being asked about his future once again on Sunday.

The France international has been heavily connected with a move to Manchester United recently with manager Jose Mourinho looking to bolster his squad.

But Griezmann, who scored in France's victory over Luxembourg on Saturday, has made it clear that a move away from the Spanish capital is not on his mind.

The 26-year-old forward told Telefoot: 'It's sunny in Madrid, I feel good there. There's no need to change.'

Sportsmail reported at the beginning of February that United are ready to bankroll the £130million summer signings of Griezmann and Benfica centre-back Victor Lindelof.

Mourinho is determined to get business done early in the close-season and has prioritised Griezmann to bring more firepower and Lindelof of Benfica to tighten up the defence.

French forward Antoine Griezmann insists he feels good with La Liga outfit Atletico Madrid

Griezmann was speaking about his future following France's 3-1 World Cup qualifying win against Luxembourg.

A double from Arsenal striker Olivier Giroud and a penalty from Griezmann fired Didier Deschamps' side to another victory in their World Cup qualifying group.

The French currently sit top of their qualifying group, with 13 points from their opening five matches.

Griezmann and his team-mates next face Spain in a mouth-watering international friendly on Tuesday at the Stade de France.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4350846/Antoine-Griezmann-no-need-leave-Atletico.html
Old 07-04-2017, 09:26 AM   #22
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Youri Djorkaeff issues warning to Atletico forward Antoine Griezmann over Manchester United move

* Antoine Griezmann claims he is 'nearly' fed up with questions about his future
* The Atletico Madrid forward has been linked with a move to Manchester United
* Griezmann, 26, has repeatedly said he is happy in the Spanish capital

Antoine Griezmann has been told Atletico Madrid are as big as Manchester United as speculation mounts over the forward's future.

The 26-year-old Frenchman has revealed he is 'nearly' fed up with answering questions about his future.

Former France forward Youri Djorkaeff has urged Griezmann to consider staying at the Vicente Calderon as Atletico continue to fight in the Champions League and challenge Barcelona and Real Madrid in La Liga.

Djorkaeff told Omnisport: 'You know, this decision belongs to the player but it's all about what you are offered.

'People think that Atletico is inferior to all the other [big clubs]. However Atletico Madrid played two of the three last Champions League finals, they won the Spanish league and Copa del Rey.

'They have won a lot of trophies, they have played a lot of finals as well. They just miss out maybe on the Champions League.

Antoine Griezmann has been linked with a move to clubs such as Manchester United. Atletico forward claims he is 'nearly' fed up with all the speculation surrounding his future. Jose Mourinho is reportedly ready to trigger the forward's release clause of £86million

'However, there are only a few clubs in the last few years who have reached the final.'

Griezmann claims he is 'nearly' fed up with answering questions about his future.

The Atletico Madrid forward has been linked with a summer move to Old Trafford as well as the likes of Real Madrid and Barcelona.

Though the 26-year-old previously claimed it would be a 'dream' to play in England , he has repeatedly made clear that he is happy at the Vicente Calderon.

And on Thursday the France international expressed his frustration at having to continually discuss his future.

'I don't know what to say – it's always the same questions,' he said.

'I've said it so many times, I've done a lot of front covers saying that I see myself here. I've already answered, I'm not going to do so again.

'I'm not fed up with it – but I nearly am.'

Griezmann has scored 22 goals this season for Diego Simeone's side, who sit two places and 10 points off La Liga leaders Real Madrid.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4388666/Youri-Djorkaeff-issues-warning-Antoine-Griezmann.html
Old 10-04-2017, 01:53 PM   #23
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Atletico Madrid star Antoine Griezmann hands Premier League suitors a boost as he rules out Real Madrid switch: 'I think it's dead'

* Striker Antoine Griezmann is wanted by a host of European giants this summer
* Real Madrid were thought to be in the mix but the Frenchman has ruled them out
* The Atletico Madrid man doesn't think joining their city rivals is achievable
* Griezmann's statment should be a boost to the English clubs chasing him

Antoine Griezmann gave the Premier League sides chasing his signature in the summer a big boost by effectively ruling out a move to Real Madrid.

The £86million-rated striker has long been a target for Manchester United. Rivals Manchester City and Chelsea have also made contact over Griezmann's situation at Atletico Madrid, as have Barcelona.

Real were also thought to be in the hunt but Griezmann has admitted such a move would not be possible given his attachment to city rivals Atletico.

The French striker has ruled out a move to Real, saying he doesn't think it's achievable

Griezmann scored Atletico's equaliser in their 1-1 draw at the Bernabeu and was asked afterwards about the prospect of moving across the city.

He said: 'I do not rule out anything in the future, but I'm happy at Atletico and hopefully I can stay here.

'Interest from Madrid? I can't say "yes" or "no". You never know what can happen in football, but moving from Atletico to Real, I don't know if it's achievable.

'Very few players have done so. For this reason, I think it's dead.'

Since arriving at the Vicente Calderon in 2014 for £25million from Real Sociedad Griezmann has become one of Europe's most coveted strikers. In a 150 games for Atleti the 26-year-old has scored 80 times.

Very few players have moved directly across Madrid in either direction. Bernd Schuster was the most high profile when he swapped the Bernabeu for the Calderon in 1990.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4396216/Antoine-Griezmann-hands-Premier-League-suitors-boost.html
Old 26-04-2017, 04:54 PM   #24
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Silvestre: Griezmann Akan Sempurna buat MU
Kris Fathoni W - detikSport

Manchester - Mantan bek Manchester United Mikael Silvestre menyarankan bekas klubnya itu agar usaha merekrut Antoine Griezmann jadi prioritas musim panas ini. Griezmann disebutnya akan sempurna buat MU.

Masa depan Griezmann di Atletico Madrid, klubnya saat ini, sudah santer dispekulasikan dalam beberapa waktu terakhir sampai-sampai penyerang asal Prancis itu pun tampak sudah bosan membicarakannya.

MU pun ikut menjadi salah satu klub yang dihubungkan dengan Griezmann. Silvestre, yang juga berasal dari Prancis, menilai kompatriotnya itu akan sempurna untuk The Red Devils.

"Di era modern saat ini yang dibutuhkan adalah energi besar -- Antoine memilikinya," kata Silvestre sepert dilansir Sports Mole.

"Ia punya banyak talenta. Ia memiliki sikap yang tepat. Ia akan sempurna buat United. Para suporter akan menyenanginya. Staminanya, kinerjanya, penyelesaian akhirnya. Itu akan jadi perekrutan bagus untuk Manchester United.

"Di era saya kami punya Andy Cole, Dwight Yorke, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, Teddy Sheringham - pencetak gol yang sudah terbukti. Ruud van Nistelrooy, Louis Saha, Wayne Rooney pun demikian. Itu yang dibutuhkan. Itu jadi prioritas," sebutnya.
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 09:26 AM   #25
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho must break the bank to sign £155million Antoine Griezmann

* Manchester United are expected to target Antoine Griezmann this summer
* United will have to make Griezmann the best paid player in the Premier League
* The Frenchman is attracted by the interest but would cost around £300k a week
* The price could total £155m over the course of a five-year deal for the striker

Manchester United will have to make Antoine Griezmann the Premier League's best-paid player if they are serious about signing him this summer.

The France striker is Jose Mourinho's top transfer target and will put his talents on display once again when his formidable Atletico Madrid side face city rivals Real in the first leg of their Champions League semi-final.

Sportsmail has learned that Griezmann is attracted by United's interest but also that his terms would cost the English club just shy of £300,000 a week.

Including transfer fees, the price tag for Griezmann would be almost £155m in total over the course of the five-year deal which is preferred by the 26-year-old.

With Griezmann being asked to leave the perennial Champions League contenders for a club not yet guaranteed to even be in the competition next season, he has set the financial bar high by way of potential compensation.

The 350,000 Euros a week that he would want translates to £295,000 at current exchange rates — a sum that would edge him ahead of the Premier League's top earners, Paul Pogba and Wayne Rooney.

Manchester United are set to target Atletico Madrid striker Antoine Griezmann this summer. United will have to make Griezmann the league's best-paid player if they want to sign him. Including transfer fees, the price tag for Griezmann could be almost £155million in total

That outlay works out at a commitment of about £77m over five years and would be piled on top of a transfer fee that would have to exceed the £76m (90m Euros) currently acting as a buy-out clause in Griezmann's contract in Spain.

He is earning half this weekly amount in Spain but knows that his stock may never be higher. United will not balk at the figures, having committed a similar amount to last summer's signing of Pogba from Juventus.

United also expect Rooney to leave this summer - in all likelihood to China - and that will immediately free them of a £290,000-a-week commitment to a contract that is not due to expire until the summer of 2018.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4463902/Man-United-spend-155m-sign-Antoine-Griezmann.html
mending fokus lolos ke UCL dulu, kalo dah lolos UCL musim depan, jangankan Griezmann, pemain yg lain juga ikut tertarik ke United. tapi kalo jadi rekrut Griezmann harus jual Rooney nih, buat mengurangi biaya transfer & alokasi gajinya bisa buat Griezmann.
Old 23-05-2017, 02:37 PM   #26
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Antoine Griezmann says likelihood of Manchester United move from Atletico Madrid is 'six out of 10' this summer

* Antoine Griezmann was speaking on French television show Quotidien
* The Atletico Madrid striker is wanted by Manchester United this summer
* Griezmann scored 26 goals in all competitions for Atletico in another solid term
* The talented Frenchman says his future will be decided 'in the next two weeks'

Atletico Madrid forward Antoine Griezmann has hinted he will move to Manchester United this summer.

Sportsmail revealed earlier this month that United are interested in the France superstar but that the move would cost the club £155 million including transfer fees and wages over a proposed five-year deal.

Griezmann would expect to become one of the Premier League's best-paid players on £295,000 a week.

Antoine Griezmann has rated his chances at a move to Manchester United as 'six out of 10'. The Atletico Madrid striker was speaking as a guest on French television show Quotidien

His buyout clause is believed to be in excess of £80m at the Spanish club. Griezmann, 26, spoke to French TV show Quotidien on Monday night, saying: 'I think my future will be decided in the next two weeks.'

Asked if United would be his destination, he added: 'It's possible. I would give it a six-out-of-10 chance.'

When asked about staying at Atletico Madrid, Griezmann responded: 'There is a 7/10 chance.'

It is understood that a victory for United against Ajax in the Europa League final, assuring a place in the Champions League next season, would significantly boost their chances of landing the player.

Griezmann, who wears the No 7 for Atletico and France, also spoke of his admiration for Manchester United and England's iconic former No 7 - David Beckham.

Shortly after the interview was aired, Griezmann's younger brother Theo - a United fan too - retweeted the video before posting a smiley-face emoji.

Griezmann's openness is a change of tact from his stance throughout this season, where has repeatedly denied that he will be moving from Atletico this summer.

Earlier this month, he maintained that line when pushed about where his future may lie.

Griezmann's younger brother, Theo, took to Twitter shortly afterwards to retweet the interview

'I am very comfortable here and now have to meet my representative with Miguel Angel Gil (the Atletico chief executive) and see what happens,' he told Cadena Ser El Larguero.

'I am happy. If I am happy in my personal life I will be happy in my profession. I love [Diego] Simeone and I love my mates.

'I'm still as happy as the first day I introduced myself. I wish I could continue to enjoy my private and sports life.

'I want titles, it's what I want and what I lack. I give everything for it.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4531558/Antoine-Griezmann-says-Man-United-six-10.html
isunya Lyon sudah mengkonfirmasi bahwa Lacazete akan berlabuh ke Atletico musim depan. kode nih Griezmann siap dilepas ke United.
Old 23-05-2017, 05:23 PM   #27
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute

6 skala 10
Masih kecil sih itu.
Walaupun masih kecil, semoga terwujudlah si Griezmann ke MU. Amin.
tumpal_oneunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2017, 11:11 PM   #28
ivanzferdinand
first team
Follow IG. @dhidhik_iraone

Mentioned: 187 Post(s)
ivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud ofivanzferdinand has much to be proud of
Visit ivanzferdinand's Facebook Visit ivanzferdinand's Twitter Visit ivanzferdinand's YouTube

Tinggal nunggu kepastian Ibra aja.. mau lanjut atau pensiun..
Old 26-05-2017, 12:49 PM   #29
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Puja-Puji untuk Griezmann dari Herrera dan Mata
Yanu Arifin - detikSport

Manchester - Antoine Griezmann sepertinya sudah amat dinanti kedatangannya oleh pemain-pemain Manchester United. Ander Herrera dan Juan Mata siap menyambut Griezmann.

Penyerang Atletico Madrid itu jadi target incaran MU di bursa transfer musim panas nanti. Isu tersebut kian santer terdengar setelah Griezmann menyatakan siap hengkang.

Selama berseragam Atletico, Griezmann tak pernah gagal mencetak sedikitnya 25 gol per musimnya. MU butuh Griezmann untuk menambah opsi di lini serang, terlebih belum menentunya masa depan Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

"Griezmann pemain brilian, seorang fenomenal. Dia adalah bintang dan semua tim di dunia jelas menginginkannya. Namun, Griezmann tetap pemain Atletico dan saya menghargai Atletico dan pendukungnya," ujar Herrera seperti dikutip Manchester Evening News.

"Saya sudah bilang sebelumnya, setelah Cristiano Ronaldo dan Lionel Messi, dia berada di golongan calon penerus mereka," tambahnya.

Sebelumnya Griezmann menyebut peluang hijrahnya ke MU di angka 6 dari 10. Mata mengomentarinya, yang intinya dia berharap dia bergabung.

"Saat saya masih sekolah, nilai 6 dari 10 cukup bagus. Saya akan menerimanya. Griezmann adalah pemain hebat dan saya suka itu. Dia punya kualitas dan bisa mencetak gol," ujar Mata.

"Saya belum kenal dengannya tapi dia terlihat seperti orang yang baik. Saya tidak tahu apa yang akan terjadi tapi tentu saja saya suka dengannya, sambung eks pemain Valencia dan Chelsea itu.

Sebelum Herrera dan Mata, Paul Pogba lebih dulu memberi sinyal kalau dirinya berharap Griezmann ke MU. Lewat media sosial, ia menyiratkan kalau rekan setimnya di Timnas Prancis itu bakal bergabung musim depan.

Sampai kini memang belum ada kepastian mengenai transfer Griezmann. Namun, kabar terbaru menyebutkan bahwa kesepakatan akan rampung dua-tiga pekan ke depan.
Old 27-05-2017, 08:34 AM   #30
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Griezmann Bantah Sudah Sepakat Gabung MU
Meylan Fredy Ismawan - detikSport

Madrid - Antoine Griezmann menepis rumor-rumor yang menyebut dirinya sudah pasti meninggalkan Atletico Madrid pada musim panas ini. Griezmann belum membuat keputusan soal masa depannya.

Griezmann santer dikabarkan jadi incaran utama Manchester United. Kesuksesan MU menjuarai Liga Europa, yang berarti mereka akan tampil di Liga Champions musim depan, menguatkan spekulasi kepindahan Griezmann ke Old Trafford.

Sejumlah laporan menyebut Griezmann sudah mencapai kesepakatan pribadi dengan pihak MU. Sementara MU sendiri dikabarkan siap mengeluarkan dana 85 juta poundsterling demi mendapatkan penyerang asal Prancis itu.

Akan tetapi, Griezmann meredam isu kepindahannya yang semakin liar. Dia menegaskan bahwa dirinya masih Colchonero, sebutan untuk menggambarkan pemain, pelatih, dan fans Atletico.

"Rumor-rumor itu tak berdasar. Saya masih Colchonero," tulis Griezmann di akun Twitter-nya.

"Takdir saya akan diputuskan setelah saya mendiskusikannya dengan para penasihat saya," kata pemain berusia 26 tahun itu.

Griezmann musim ini mencetak 26 gol dalam 53 pertandingan bersama Atletico di semua kompetisi. Dia masih terikat kontrak dengan Atletico hingga tahun 2021.

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 36
Aba_MaczUnited, alif unyil, ali_iyan, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, bang_zak, Blacklist7, Cubs, Deddy Hernandez, dhodoadrian, Eka UPC, fredrian.seven, h-ANG, HaRrY-UIK, HenryRooney07, id4y, ivanzferdinand, nu_reccayasha, penk22_, Rean, Rendi Pardi, rio vander vidic, Riskur, robby7beckham, ronald hars, schizo, simamora16, tomihidayat13, tumpal_oneunited, Unyil_20, wira_ozora, Zakaria Jhack, zudomiriku