United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United News > Archives > Archives 2011/2012

Old 17-12-2009, 02:03 PM   #591
pweechevalier
first team
-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
pweechevalier has a spectacular aura aboutpweechevalier has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: [Merged]Manchester United - Transfer rumours 2009/2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by B4YU View Post
maaf itu juga hanya opini saya... dengan banyaknya berita dan juga keinginan utk mendatangkan striker lagi.......

memang dari segi permainan DB juga relatif stabil ... tapi sejauh ini saya merasa yang dicari MU adalah pendamping Rooney dimana menurut saya jelas2 yg diharapkan adalah hasil goal dari pemaen tsb.... saya inget kasus musim lalu aja pemaen kek Tepes aja gak "dikejar" padahal permainan jg relatif stabil...
Hehe, nyantai aja Bro...
Gak usah pake maaf juga gpp...
Kan di forum ini emang tempat buat diskusi soal United...
Yg penting gak cela2an bawa2 SARA mah nyantei aja...

wisnu cimol
Old 17-12-2009, 04:56 PM   #592
GL zone
captain
Freedom of Speech....!!!

GL zone is a name known to allGL zone is a name known to allGL zone is a name known to allGL zone is a name known to allGL zone is a name known to allGL zone is a name known to allGL zone is a name known to allGL zone is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by pweechevalier View Post
Gw mo belain Berba ah...
Klo emang dia bukan yg dicari ama United, kenapa ampe sekarang SAF yg notabene jauh lebih paham United dibandingin yg laen, kok masih seneng maenin Berba jadi pilihan utama?
Just my opinion nih

wisnu cimol
berba sekarang udah jarang jadi pilihan utama nu
paling rooney doang sendirian di depan

looh....kok jadi ngomongin berba

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 17-12-2009, 05:17 PM   #593
bayuyuyayu
academy
-

bayuyuyayu Ready for being a real United Indonesia
Cool Re: [Merged]Manchester United - Transfer rumours 2009/2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by B4YU View Post
setuju utk yg pertama... dah "terang2 an" nolak masak mo diterima juga.......

utk yg kedua memang masih layak maen di United... tapi klo jadi pilihan utama terus keknya harus mulai dipikirkan deh... karena itu menurut saya bukan yg dicari United...
hehehehee....ibaratnya kesempatan gak datang 2 kali
klo gw sih masih memberikan kesempatan buat berba sampe akhir musim so januari nanti gak perlu sampe beli striker "WAH" cukup beli striker muda aja...lain lagi klo bek kudu didatangkan pemain2 yang setara kelasnya dengan rio dan vida...

si vida masih belum konsisten dan brown kasian juga doi dipaksa ke tengah terus walau emang awalnya doi CB tapi seinget gw posisi favoritnya sih SB...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 17-12-2009, 05:20 PM   #594
bayuyuyayu
academy
-

bayuyuyayu Ready for being a real United Indonesia
Cool Re: [Merged]Manchester United - Transfer rumours 2009/2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by pweechevalier View Post
Gw mo belain Berba ah...
Klo emang dia bukan yg dicari ama United, kenapa ampe sekarang SAF yg notabene jauh lebih paham United dibandingin yg laen, kok masih seneng maenin Berba jadi pilihan utama?
Just my opinion nih

wisnu cimol
klo untuk itu mah simple bro duit 32 juta klo di taruh dibench lama2 bakal jadi duit 500 perak
lagipula SAF kan melihat potensi lain dari berba yakni asisst...tapi gw yakin berba didatangkan awal2 bukan buat asisst tapi cetak goal...so daripada mubazir mending optimalin kemampuan yang ada bukan?...

Old 18-12-2009, 08:19 PM   #595
drivemein
first team
-

drivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nice

Italian midfielder clarifies Anfield and Old Trafford move talk
-sport.co.uk-

Roma midfielder Daniele de Rossi has once again publically declared his loyalty to the Italian side despite continued speculation about a possible move abroad and close friends pushing him to test himself in either Spain or England. The combative enforcer, who has previously been linked with the likes of Real Madrid, Arsenal, Manchester United and Chelsea is widely regarded as the heart and soul of the Stadio Olimpico outfit alongside striker Francesco Totti.

Speaking to Revista Romanista, the 26-year-old admitted that despite the prospect of playing at the Santiago Bernebeu, Camp Nou, Old Trafford and Anfield being exciting, he would not be seeking such a move.

"During the Roma-Lazio game a friend of mine who supports Roma was pitchside. He keeps telling me to leave Roma so I can experience games like Real Madrid-Barcelona or Liverpool-Manchester United.

"However, at the end of the game I told him just why I didn't want to leave. Now he understands.

“I still wouldn't leave even if the club tried to sell me. I would stay. The only time I would go is if the club went bankrupt."

The prospect of the giallorossi going into administration is not as far-fetched as may initially be apparent. Racked by debts the Serie A stalwarts were forced to sell Alberto Aquilani to Liverpool in the summer to help ease their financial woes.
Old 18-12-2009, 08:21 PM   #596
drivemein
first team
-

drivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nice

I am absolutely flattered that Manchester United are keeping tabs on me
-sport.co.uk-

While Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson has been quick to stress that Edwin van der Sar’s successor will be promoted from within Old Trafford, the Premier League champions continue to be linked with a host of top keepers around Europe. The latest, Schalke 04’s Manuel Neuer, has admitted he is ‘flattered’ by Manchester United’s alleged interest in him, and he admits he would relish the chance of playing in the Champions League.

Neuer told Sport Bild: “I really want to play Champions League football next season. We're all thinking about our careers and so am I.”

“Hopefully Schalke manages to qualify for the Champions League,”

“I know that Manchester United are keeping tabs on me.”

“They've sent scouts to several Schalke games and they watched me in action with Germany under-21s against England last summer.”

“I am absolutely flattered that a big team such as Manchester are interested in me. That shows that I'm on the right track and that I haven't made too many mistakes.

“Bayern are also believed to be interested in signing me, but I have never spoken with anyone about a possible move.”

Sir Alex Ferguson has regularly suggested that Van der Sar’s replacement will be either Tomasz Kuszczak or Ben Foster, yet he is in no rush to push the Old Trafford veteran into retirement. The Manchester United number one is yet to make a decision on his future, yet early indications suggest he will extend his deal another year.
Old 19-12-2009, 09:29 AM   #597
sir_otz
first team
Aku adalah Aku

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
sir_otz is just really nicesir_otz is just really nicesir_otz is just really nicesir_otz is just really nicesir_otz is just really nice

Dari Surat kabar Prnacis nih.....

Code:
http://www.laprovence.com/actu/om-en-direct/mercato-manchester-united-veut-ben-arfa
Setelah di Google translate

Mercato: Manchester United wants Ben Arfa!
Published Friday, December 18, 2009

While the Greek press gets carried away on the possible arrival of Hatem Ben Arfa to Olympiakos, is another destination that could shape the future of striker Olympian, in disgrace with Didier Deschamps.

Indeed, Manchester United is very interested in old Lyon. A meeting was held this afternoon in England between the Red Devils leaders and a representative of the Ben Arfa OM will not retain the next winter mercato.
===============
Gak tau nih bener atau gak....

Old 20-12-2009, 12:46 AM   #598
cr7lover
reserve player
-

cr7lover Ready for being a real United Indonesia

sapa aja deh yg penting bisa menyelamatkan United dari keterpurukan ini
Old 21-12-2009, 02:42 PM   #599
hendiplast
captain
ONE OK ROCK - The Beginning

Thanked 1,534 Times in 978 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
hendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to behold

Benzema Tak Pernah Pikirkan MU

VIVAnews - Keinginan Manchester United memboyong Karim Benzema dari Real Madrid bertepuk sebelah tangan. Sang striker mengklaim tak pernah memikirkan MU menjadi klub berikutnya.

Posisi Benzema di Santiago Bernabeu memang tak semulus harapan. Striker timnas Prancis ini tak selalu menjadi pilihan Manuel Pellegrini. Justru Benzema kini tenggelam oleh pesona Gonzalo Higuain.

Kondisi itu coba dimanfaatkan Sir Alex Ferguson dengan membujuk Benzema ke Old Trafford. Bursa transfer Januari 2010 nanti dipilih Fergie guna memboyong mantan striker Olympique Lyon berusia 22 tahun ini.

"Saya mulai berbicara Spanyol untuk beradaptasi dengan negara ini. Saya akan mengawali tahun lebih baik lagi. Saya merasa siap untuk tampil di laga-laga besar," ujar Benzema seperti dilansir Tribal.

"Dalam beberapa hari ini, saya akan memastikan kembali lebih baik dan tentu saja lebih fit," tambahnya.

Sejak bergabung dengan Los Galacticos pada musim panas lalu, Benzema baru mengoleksi enam gol dalam 18 laga Real Madrid di semua kompetisi. Sedangkan Higuain telah mengoleksi 12 gol dalam 18 laga Real.

Tak salah jika Higuain mendapatkan lebih banyak kesempatan dibanding Benzema. Meski sebenarnya Benzema tinggal menunggu waktu mendapatkan kesempatan jadi pilihan utama Pellegrini.
Old 21-12-2009, 09:40 PM   #600
hendiplast
captain
ONE OK ROCK - The Beginning

Thanked 1,534 Times in 978 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
hendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to behold

Manchester United 'open talks' over £7.5m January move for Marseille winger Hatem Ben Arfa

Manchester United have stepped up their pursuit for France international Hatem Ben Arfa and are reportedly in talks over a £7.5million move to sign the controversial Marseille winger.

According to reports in France, the Barclays Premier League champions are locked in negotiations to secure the promising 22-year-old talent, whom L'OM are looking to offload after a recent bust-up between the midfielder and boss Didier Deschamps.

Everton and Birmingham are among a list of potential suitors and Old Trafford chief Sir Alex Ferguson is said to be keen to send Ben Arfa out on loan to enhance his experience of English football before introducing him to his first team plans next term.

With seven caps and one goal to his name with Les Bleus, the winger, who made his Champions League debut against United as a substitute in 2004, has previously courted interest from Chelsea and Real Madrid.

But Ferguson would be taking a massive risk in signing the exciting youngster who has had been involved in a series of previous training ground controversies ever since his high-profile emergence in French football as a teenager at Lyon.

At 15 he allegedly clashed with Arsenal star Abou Diaby in a heated confrontation at France's renowned Clairefontaine academy while his exit at Lyon loomed after a tempered training ground scuffle with veteran defender Sebastian Squillaci in 2008.

And just over a fortnight after his £9.8m switch to Marseille last July he was separated by his new team-mates following a bout with former Liverpool and Sunderland striker Djibril Cisse.

Yet United, who have closely monitored the highly-rated star's development over the past five years, remain extremely interested and are hoping to sign him for a relatively cheaper price - as they did with former Bordeaux youngster Gabriel Obertan this year.

Ben Arfa's agent insists Jean-Jacques Bertrand discussions have not taken place but refuses to rule out a move for his client.

'For now, we have not established contact with any club. But do not rule out a move,' he told French sports newspaper L'Equipe.

'Maybe OM have had contact with interested clubs.'

Ben Arfa has made only 12 appearances this season, with two assists to his name.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 228
::THE KING::, AAM SR14, Aba_MaczUnited, achilles79, adie_7, adi_Giggsy, Adriandian, agung26, aldieno, aldysetiabudi, ali_iyan, alpben, alwas united, alxjay24, Anak.Kecil, anangsahroni, Andi Istiabudi, anggatj, Anto MJ, arief_oct, arif.nadar, aruza, arymashuda, Attaqwawa, b3ck_23_wan, banadegea, bang_zak, bhaktif, bhiemantara, blackxap, BOSS7, BryantWong, bucay deathbat, Bulma, cece purwanto, chica14, chipurt, christof_ww, clawrider6, crossfire14, crysis_evo, CurlHargo, cybercutte, dandymunandar, dannyboy, Deddy Hernandez, DeE_, dejavujr, dekepiks, dery pramudito, der_emperor, DhaniGiggsy, dhodoadrian, dikamario, DJ.DuNDee, dudut, dwayne21, dwi agung, dwitri27, ecly_watchaa, edroid, Efri Loebay, ekawds, Elim Rau, Emank_Papua, endhy_cantona, erin, FadiLah, fadilbedil, fadnaticdevils, fansofkobies, farhaanongehhMUFC, fatzzjoe, Febribule, febza, ferly_Liemz, ferrizt, fickarardana, fikrirf, finza_13, FirdaAnnisa, for_the_last, fredrian.seven, Gakky, galihunited5, gembilz, giantz, giggs26, GiLanK, glorymanutd, goodfron, Gothic, h-ANG, harylicious, hendiplast, HenryRooney07, heru_wakata, Hot Red devil, hzent, iamsetia, ichan mahigan, id4y, il08ly, irfan_mancunianred, irfi_1, IskandarJool, ivanzferdinand, Januarizky, jaxians, jifortin, jonipauli, JustDenny, khoerul anwar, kierisan, King_Cantona, kokobase_6, liddiard, louis_ozhan, loveUNITED, machookeii, Mahesa_Jenar, malique7, maxtotti2010, MichaelMU, moehfar, moesick, Mohammad Fardhan, MU Selalu, MUFC1878, Muhammad Rifqi, MU_freek, namaku-iir, nandz, naygitu, ndoxvenom, Nemanje, Nickz09, normansyahrizal, novanprihasa, nu_reccayasha, oddymoron, Ogi Sagala, oka7, oldark, ollacarla, Oom Panda, panda777, Peter marto Schmeichel, prahmono, pukimax, Pure_red, R9capitano, RadjaKamall, rangge fantom, rasyidrdh, Rean, red, Red Devils 07, Red Stain, RedMachine, redoane, Redsbusby, refcool_devils, renandez, revald, rian4, richoles, Riduan, ripkey, rizluq, robby7beckham, ronald hars, ronysnaja, RPM, rzk13, Satryadi_7, sellamanyaunited, sepatu_ancur, Septiko Aji, seven7, shiasss, sir_otz, stefano_will, suhuwenz, Supernan, suryo adi, Tamanaro, teukurevi5, The King, theater of dream, thianRedlovers, thixie_z, tirtaad, tito, tomo, tothenator, tovanokristan, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, Unforgivable, United Rule, united7, utdMaleoLuwuk, Vanilla.Float, vankyoet, Van_Munandar, Victory, Vidic, wahyou91, wan_baguang, wickham, wimastio.aryo, wira_ozora, xShugo, yogo, yudhiekasaputra, yudith, zalgo, zudomiriku